Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Goodbye Blue Sky (one on one, yaoi)

ILeftMyHeartInTokio
    ILeftMyHeartInTokio

Goodbye Blue Sky (one on one, yaoi) Empty Goodbye Blue Sky (one on one, yaoi)

Post by ILeftMyHeartInTokio Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:45 pm

I came up with that title spontaneously, great Pink Floyd song plus I think the title suits the theme of the play. Kind of a concept but I think it could work.

Description is pretty detailed because it's almost sort of a two-part roleplay, the first part acting as an "introduction" while the second part is the real meat and bones of it.

You're one of the popular guys at school, in fact you're the most popular one - you've dated the most girls, you've got the best grades, and while you're not a jock yourself, you're best friends with the entire football team and friends with pretty much anyone who's somebody at the school. In other words, you're Mr. #1 out of every student in the entire school. Me? I'm the gay kid. The OPENLY gay kid, and the only one to boot. Accidentally outed in my freshman year, the girls came to love me, and I had my share of friends, but you, the jocks, and all of your best friends are always on my back, harassing me verbally, emotionally, and physically.

Eventually, I take it. But once it starts getting more physical, and at a point where I'm savagely beaten by three jocks, you start to back off and realize what you're doing to me. I recede into a shell, however. Normally my appearance has always been naturally androgynous, but after the bruises I used coverup, along with eyeshadow to mask the black eye I had gotten. Eventually, I decide I like the way I look, and that maybe a feminine appearance will reduce how much crap I have to put up with.

It only gets worse. Eventually, a massive prank is orchestrated to embarrass me in front of the entire school, and at face value it seems like you're the only person who DOESN'T have a part in it. Running out of the school with crazy thoughts running through my head, I run... straight into you. You try to console me, I try to fight until I realize what you're doing. From there, we become friends, the abuse happens a lot less because of you being there for me, and I go from hating you to you being my first crush. The thing is, do you start to care for me as well? Or do you only think of me as a friend?

The roleplay starts during the period of bullying before being beaten up (grade 9) and before I transition to my "emo" appearance (which happens during the summer between grade 10 and 11 - the first two years are intended to pass in this RP rather quickly). For whoever joins, again, think of the first page or so of the RP as sort of an "intro" - a summary of the events leading up to the real meat and bones of it. If this doesn't really work maybe it'd be better to turn into a story.

MY BIO:
    Name: Alex
    Nick name: Lexi, Ali
    Age: 14 (start of RP), 16 (by the time the roleplay's "intro" is over)
    Sex: Male
    Orientation: Gay
    Relationship: Single, not looking
    Body: Very slim, but slightly athletic, form. Fragile would be the best word to describe it. Androgynous, feminine appearance. His facial structure is best shown in the section titled "Hair (after the change, once it gets longer).
    Hair (before the change): http://www.mynewhair.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/short-blonde-hairstyle-side-bangs.jpg
    Hair (after the change): http://spb.fotolog.com/photo/11/20/23/romiflogger/1270922658853_f.jpg#Bill%20Kaulitz%202005
    Hair (after the change, once it gets longer): http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_v97ysExGuIM/RySGrGMZ-XI/AAAAAAAAAAU/Jt3OGkmBKC4/S760/hair+rocks!.jpg
    Eyes: Ice blue
    Skin: White. Almost pale.
    Clothing (before the change): Your average male teen's clothes. T-shirt, jeans, Air Force Ones, maybe a hoodie with his favourite band on it.
    Clothing (after the change): Much more emo-oriented - he starts to wear leather jackets, slimmer jeans, a lot of black clothing. Think Bill Kaulitz-ish (the guy in the "hair" pictures).
    Swimming: Blue shorts before the change, black w/ white stripes after to represent his darker mood and style.
    Makeup: None before the change. Black eyeliner/shadow, pink lipstick, pale cream foundation, black nailpolish after the change.
    Piercings (before the change): Single earring.
    Piercings (after the change): Barbell in tongue, large multi-hoop in both ears, flower barbell on side of left nostril, belly button piercing.
    Personality: Outgoing, friendly, protective, defensive, easily angered. Later becomes reclusive, depressed, even more volatile, fragile, and violent, both to himself and others.
    Hobbies: Music, specifically drumming. Also a good student, his music studies and marks start to slip after the change.
    Cars: None at first, cherry red Camaro once he has his license.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:50 am