Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike]

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike] - Page 2 Empty My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike]

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

You're the new guy at school. You have this whole "I don't give a crap attitude." You're into some bad things, and you really have no need for a bunch of friends. You don't care much about school. I on the other hand, am very outgoing and liked by almost everyone. When you first come to school, I find an attraction towards you and I'm determined to become your friend, but you keep shrugging me off. I have a talent at reading people and I know there's more to you than you're hard demeanor. You come to realize that there's more to me than my happy one and you start to become interested in me. Will you take action and try to get me and figure me out? Or go on ignoring me?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike]

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:56 pm

I was so into the music and concentrating on my drawing that I didn't notice someone walk towards me and sit down next to me. I did feel the poke though which scared the living crap out of me. I screamed and literally jumped 6 feet in the air before smacking my hand hard on the persons chest. I then turned my head to look at the person and saw
    Levirubbing his chest, cursing. I ripped the earphone out of my ears and yelled
    "what the fuck is wrong with you?!?! Don't ever scare me like that again!! Jeez you almost gave me a heart attack!!"
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 pm

I rubbed my chest where Kaelyn punched me "Damn Kae. Is this how you treat the new kid?" The more I talked to Kaelyn, the more I warmed up to her and thought she was cute. "That's not the way to make friends, ya know?" I smiled at her. "Whatcha doodling there?"
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:38 pm

My eyes narrowed into slits as I stared at him. I don't know what it is, but there is definitely someing about him that intrigues me. "Since when did we get on a level of friendship in which you can give me a nickname?" I raised an eyebrow at him, then I closed my notebook and put it in my bag. "im not doodeling, and it's nothing. What are you doing here?" I said as I looked back at I'm and ran a hand through my hair.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:42 pm

I smiled to myself. "Oh I see. We're not friends. Understood." I got up and began walking away. She sat there, and I wasn't planning on turning back. I just decided to go to my locker to switch my books around. Maybe she'd follow me. For some reason, I kind of wanted her to follow me. I needed to figure her out.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm

"Hey V wait up!" I said as I quickly grabbed my tags and run towards him and slowed down to a walk as I fell into step with him. "First of, i thought you spoke sarcasm, second of what class do you have next?" I asked as I looked up at I'm while walking towards the main building. Fuck me he was tall. Well not that tall considering that I'm 5'9 or 5'10? But I normally didn't need to look up at people to talk to them.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 pm

I stood in front of my locker, staring at my schedule. Kaelyn come up to me, "I'm just teasing ya sweetheart." I smiled and touched my knuckle to her chin. "I have History next. Super fun." I stuck my tongue out and pretended to hang myself. "I hate History. How about you Blondie?" It was kind of nice to have someone around to talk to. I never had that back in Maine. I got in a lot of trouble back there, which is the whole reason I moved here.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:04 pm

"tell me about it homeboy" I stuck my tongue out back at him. "I know most of these subjects by heart. Don't tell anyone but I read ahead in the summer. shh!" I put my index finger to my slightly pouted lips, then winked at him beforer I turned on my heel and walked down the hall to my locker to grab my books. "and history" I said as I turned my he'd over my shoulder to look at him for a second before opening my locker.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:10 pm

I shut my locker and laughed. "Oh no. Queen of the school reads?! What a shock." I followed her to her locker. I leaned against the wall and watched her. She was a graceful girl. A jokester none the less, but very nice to have around. "I can get used to you, you know?" I smiled at her.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:17 pm

I turned to him and leaned against the lock on my right side. "ya know I fish I could say the same about you." I bit my bottom lip to suppress a giggle. What is with this kid? Is he a magnet or something? "you do know that all the girls here would kill to just talk to you right? And besides. I you're such a bad boy then why did you pick the "Queen of the school" as your friend?" I raised an eyebrow at him- that is like my signature move- and my eyes searched his face, ,for what I don't know but if I find it, I'll defiantly let myself know.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 pm

"They'll kill huh? Better get a bullet-proof vest then." I winked at her. I started walking, knowing she'd follow me, which she did. "I picked you, because you don't squeal." I looked down at her. She was tall for a girl, only a few inches shorter than myself, and keep in mind I was 6 foot 1, probably 6'2. "And there's something about you. I don't know what it is but I'm going to find out." I told her as I looked back up from her. "I'm in room 223 for History. You?"
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:30 pm

My smile suddenly disappeared at his words and I looked down, biting my lip hard. I don't want people to know what happened. It's in the past, and nothing can change it. I felt my chest tighten and I found it hard to breathe as my eyes became watery. "I'll be right back okay? Meet you in there" I said as I turned on my heel and walked towards the bathroom. When the geared threatened to spill I started to run until I was in the safety of the girls bathroom. I places my hands on the counter and leaned against it, my head bowed down as a few tears escaped. I sniffed as I looked in my reflection. I let out a slow breath as I wiped my cheeks from the tears and fixed my make up before exiting the bathroom and walking back down the hall to history while composing myself.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Kaelyn excused herself and walked away anxiouusly. "Uhm. Okay." I said, worried that I said something wrong. I walked inside and told the teacher that I was the new student. I handed her the note and walked to the back of the classroom. I picked the seat near the window, saving the seat next to me for Kaelyn. I swtiched seats, she'd like the one next to the window. The teacher began her lecture. I put my head down waiting for Kae.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:45 pm

I opened the door quietly but not as quiet as I thought that as I walked in and closed it behind me that teacher was glaring at me. "and why are you late Miss. Woodburn?" the teacher said as she raised her eyebrows at me, noticing my red eyes. "cramps, sorry." I replied as I made my way to the seat next to you, as the students chuckled at my comment. I sat down and sniffed again, but then I turned to you and whispered "thanks." and smiled. Throughout the lesson I kept getting death stares from many girls that were squealing over Levi. Believe me I was doing my own squeaking inside but I suppressed those girly thoughts to the back of my mind. Whiling reading the notes that the teacher wrote on the board, I grabbed my hair and started to braid it out of bordom.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:49 pm

I saw Kaelyn come in and get called out by our teacher. I hated it when teachers did that. I ripped a paper out of my notebook and wrote on it, "Are you okay? Did I do something?" I felt bad. She walked away right after I said something to her. I felt like a jerk and normally I wouldn't care, but there was somethin about her. There was just something about her.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:52 pm

I looked at the paper and once I was done braiding my hair I took my pen and wrote down "na just hay fever. I'm fine don't worry about it." I slid the note back to him and smiled as my eyes met his. I suddenly reached my finger towards his ribs and poked him.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:59 pm

I smiled at her. She leaned in and I freaked out a little but then I realized she was coming in to poke me. I pushed one side of my lips up into half a smile. I grabbed her finger and pulled her closer, nearly sending her to the ground. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Two can play at this game." I winked at her and pulled back.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:07 pm

His hot breath ticketed my skin and I quickly pulled away from him and turned to look out the window. I could feel the blush rising to my cheeks as my felt felt hot. I closed my eyes and breathed in and out slowly before calming down. All that proved hit point, that he was definitely interested in something. When the bell rand I quickly packed my things and practically ran out of the room, poking Levi 5 times in the ribs before he could do anything.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:13 pm

I grabbed my side as I got hit by rapid fire. I laughed and ran out after her. I caught up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into me. "You can't run from me Kae." I laughed as I poked her a few times.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:21 pm

I scream and laugh while trying to get out of his grip "Levi stop it!! Common just-s-stop!!" I yell as I finally pull myself away from him and when I look up I see my friends staring at me. Chloe had her mouth open, Annette crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at me and Danny just smiled and was holding back a fit of giggles that threatened to escape her lips. I straightened my clothes, ran a hand through my hair, and shrug at them as my bangs fall infrot of my eyes. "I'll see you later V" I sailed quietly only for him to hear as I walked past my friends and they followed me to our next class.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:04 am

I laughed along with her, fighting to keep her in my grip. "Come on.. Just a few more." I laughed. She pulled free and we came face to face with her friends. Things dropped to an eerie silencee. "Sure thinkg Kae. Hey, meet me at my locker after school." I smiled and waved at her friends before walking in the opposite direction to gym.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:03 pm

As I sat in Art, the last lesson of the day, Chloe and Danny kept asking me questions. They seemed to be really interested in Levi and also in what they saw in the hallway.They always want me to have a boyfriend and try to set me up with every guy that I talk to. I wish I knew what was going on in their heads.

Annette just sat a few seats away from up, with a hard look on her face as she scribbled something down on a piece of paper quit violently. "what's her problem?" I asked Danny and Chloe replied "Oh nothing. She's just jealous that Levi is interested in you and not her." she smiled gently at me and went to get a pallet, paintbrushes and a few colours.

I sighed and looked down at my sketches. Nothing was going on between me and him. we literally just met a few hours ago!! Not my fault I'm nice to people and they start to like me. I shrugged at Danny and then pulled my long blonde hair into a high ponytail.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:11 pm

I sat in English class; usually my favorite class, not that I would confess that to anyone; unable to concentrate. I needed to figure her out. I wanted to crack her like the DaVinci code. I knew it wouldn't be easy but there was certainly something about her that I just needed to know. That what was attracted me to her the most. A well known girl, a very well liked girl, with a mysterious side that no one knew about. It made my heart race when I thought about it.

The bell rang and I was nearly the first one out the door. I raced to my locker for two reasons. One of them being her, the other was to drop off my books that I wouldn't need for the night. I hated having to walk home with a heavy bookbag. I didn't have my car yet because my dad was using it. His was in the shop so I had to walk home for the next week or two. I got to my locker and began switching books.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:00 pm

I jumped infrot of my locker and smiled to myself as I was listening to music on my iPod. I bobbed my head accourding to the base and did a few small dance moves. I didn't care if anyone saw me, this music was awesome!!
    I put my books that I didn't need in my locker and took out 2 other books that I needed for work. Ugh I don't want to go home. I thought to myself as a small frown setteled onto my facial features.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 pm

Down the hall I see Kaelyn at her locker. I don't think she heard me when I asked her to meet me at my locker. She didn't seem to be coming my way anytime soon. I shrugged to myself and carried on. I shut my locker and tossed my bag over my shoulders. I walked down the hall to the exit. I made my way out to the courtyard and took my phone out, "Dad, where are you? Said you'd be here. You're not. I'll be at the coffee shop. Call me." I left a message on my dad's phone and started walking towards the local coffee shop.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:10 pm

As I exited through the huge doors of the school I spotted
    Levi walkin a few meters away from me. I skipped towards him and when I was slight behind him, I started to walk faster until he was in arms length. That's when I reached both my arms out and started to poke him violently. "PAYBACKTIME!!!!!" I yelled and laughed as I poked his ribs. "Revenge is sweet!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:31 am