Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike]

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike] - Page 3 Empty My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike]

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

You're the new guy at school. You have this whole "I don't give a crap attitude." You're into some bad things, and you really have no need for a bunch of friends. You don't care much about school. I on the other hand, am very outgoing and liked by almost everyone. When you first come to school, I find an attraction towards you and I'm determined to become your friend, but you keep shrugging me off. I have a talent at reading people and I know there's more to you than you're hard demeanor. You come to realize that there's more to me than my happy one and you start to become interested in me. Will you take action and try to get me and figure me out? Or go on ignoring me?
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike] - Page 3 Empty Re: My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike]

Post by MikeyMike Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 pm

I nearly jumped as high as a frightened cat when Kaelyn poked me. "Holy shit!" I yelled. I grabbed her hands and pushed them away from me. "Want to kill me?" I laughed lightly.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:16 pm

"you tried to kill me in the garden, so I thought why not." I smirked at I'm as I pulled my hands away from his grip. "what you up to now?" I said looking up at him. My hair coved my eyes a little but I could still see him clearly.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:22 pm

"Oh don't be dramatic." I smiled and pushed her lightly with my own body. I looked down at my phone, no call. I put it in my pocket, disappointed. Ever since my father and my mother got a divorce, nothing's been the same with my father. He cheated on my mom, she found out, she dumped his sorry ass. Unfortunately I had to move with my dad because of what happened back at home with mom. Things got out of hand and I had to get sent to this hell hole. "Nothing. Just heading over to Starbucks. You?" I looked down at her when I asked.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:30 pm

"trying to avoid going home early." I said, my voice filled with mixed emotions. I hated going back home. Not only after school but at all. My mum is never there and Dad... Well.. dad would just do his usual routine. I bit down on my bottom lip hard and sighed. "guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said with half a smile. As I started to make my way to my silver Camaro.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:35 pm

"Wait!" I called after her. I grabbed onto her shoulder. "I wasn't planning on going home for a while. You could stay with me." I felt a rush of blood enter my cheek. "That is, if you want." I sounded like an idiot. I'd smack myself right there but that would just make me look worse.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:46 pm

" is big bad Levi blushing?!" I said with wide eyes and a grin as I poked his ribs. "naww aren't we adorable." I brushed out laughing and eventually calmed down. I had to wipe a few tears away just because of the look on his face at my comment. "you're face. PRICELESS!!" I joked as I looked up at him. "umm sure why not? There's a really good coffee place down the road called Agra Tea. I'm so craving for one of their Chai so let's go!" I said as I walked to my car and pressed a bottom on the keys to unlock the doors.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:52 pm

"Don't make me walk away" I said jokingly. "Sure." I smiled as I walked to her car and got into the passanger seat. We made our way to the small coffee shop. "So what's good here? I'm the new kid remember? I don't know very much." I laughed at myself. I'm such an idiot.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:16 pm

"well I fell in love with vanilla chai but then I tried the matte latte and I was hooked! Anything is good here haha." I said as I payed for my drink and waited for it to be made. Once we got our drinks I lead the way to a table near a large window, overlooking the street. "so why did you move from Maine?" I said as my eyes scanned the crowded street, before scanning his face.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:00 pm

I ordered and payed for my drink, picking it up when it was done. I sat down and took a small sip from my drink. She asked a question most people ask, but not many get an answer. "Ha. Well.. That's a good question." I laughed to myself. I didn't want to answer it and already lose the one friend I had, especially not Kaelyn. "Uhm.. there were problems back at home. Let's just say that."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:07 pm

I Placed my arms on the table and leaned closer to him, My eyes searching his as a small smile touched my lips. "you can tell me. It not. I've I will tell everyone and disown you or something.." I let my voice trail off as I waited for a proper answer.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:14 pm

I smirked, pushing one corner of my lips up when I leaned in to her too. "I wasn't a nice guy. I had some issues with some people." I looked in to her eyes. "How about you? What's your deal?"
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:48 pm

"don't you dare change the subject and give me a straight answer." I said, trying to look serious but I couldn't help but smile. "we'll talk about me later. You first."
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 pm

I sighed and leaned back. I hated talking about what happened. The last time I explained it was to my dad's girlfriend at the time. It was a grueling effort to try to get her to understand. She wasn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, to say the least. I rolled my eyes and pulled myself onto my forearms that were set on the table. "I had a lot of trouble with a group of guys back home. Put a few of them in a critical state. Then I had trouble with my mom. Her boyfriend attacked me, I fought back. She got hurt in the process, but all fingers were pointed at me. It was either juvie or move away. I decided to stay with my dad, as much as I would've prefered not to." I looked away from her, staring out onto the street, not ready to face another rejection.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:00 pm

My eyes followed his movement as I kept my gaze on him. I let out a breath that I didn't realise I have been holding in and smiled at him. "see? That wasn't that bad was it?" I said gently as I took a sip of my delicious drink. I could see the pain that was written on his face and I felt a pang of pain in my chest. I hated seeing people hurting. If I saw a person crying. I would start crying myself, as if their emotions reflect on me.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 pm

I let out a chuckle. "Kind of actually. This isn't a story I'd like to make public." I craddled my drink in my hands and stared down at it. I hated feeling vulnerable, but I hated being understood. I looked up at her. "What about you? What's your deal?"
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 pm

I leaned back at my chair and repeated the same story I say to anyone that asks. "Mums always away on business trips and Dad works at home but never leaves his office." I say shrugging as I take another sip of my drink.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:31 pm

"I'm sorry about that." I said, also taking another sip of my drink. I turned my head so that my eyes were looking away from Kaelyn. I couldn't really face being around people right now. "I should get going." I stood from my seat.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Scoffed to myself. sorry my ass. He wasn't sorry about it. People shouldnt say sorry if they don't mean it. I bit my ottos lip hard as I thought to myself that what I just told was complete and utter bullshit, but everyone believes it. I have never opened up to anyone about my real sorry, and why the heck should I?! I'll just be judged and everyone will hate. I mean for me it's enough that I lost my family's respect and trust and other shit like that but I will not lose my friends. With that little argument in my head I stood up and pushed past him, saying "have fun walking home" as I stormed out of the cafe and got into my car, turning the engine on and speeding away.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:48 pm

I sighed and dropped my head. That would've been a great first date. I walked out of the cafe and zippeed up my coat. I stuck my hands into my pocket's and starting walking home. I heard a horn behind me and I slowly turned around. I saw my father in his black SUV. "You're late." I said getting into the car. It reeked of sex and perfume. There was a hickey on his neck. We drove home in silence.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:50 am

When I got home I ran straight up to my room and locked the door. I didn't want to deal with my dad and his shit. Seriously with him it's same shit different day. I come home i'm school and he will usually be sitting in front of the television or in the kitchen, always looking at me with disgust. Or he will be in his office, which for me was the best thing, to not see him, and I know that I wilt run into him either. I sighed as I sat, then layed down in my bed, closing my eyes and plain my right hand on my stomach.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:37 pm

When we got home, I jumped out of my dad's car and made my way inside the house. I slammed the door to the garage, slowing my dad down. I went upstairs and sat at my desk. My father came up to my room and opened the door. "What's wrong with you?" "Leave." I didn't turn to him as I snarled at him. "Levi. Son. Life isn't always a fairytale you know?" He walked to me and touched my shoulder. "I'm sorry." I bowed my head as my father walked away.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:19 pm

Couldn't concentrate in my homework, everything just seemed to come back and I couldn't push the memories and feelings away. I need to cool down and relax. I quickly changed into dark blue gm shorts and a grey tanktop, slipped my sneakers on and grabbed my ipod and keys before slipping out of the front door of my house. I don't one where I was gonna run to, but here are two places that I like to go that I normally end up in. As I turned on my iPod,mi put it on shuffle and let the music flood my ears as I started to jog. After a few seconds my speed increased and I was running as fast as I could to get rid of the anger and hurt that consumed my body. I don't now after how long but I started to slow down until I was walking in a park.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 am