Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Roleplay For drew!

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Roleplay For drew!

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here are four options I have:

1) We have been the It couple since forever , but One Friday night while out partying you and a friend (Pick a name) was driving home together after the party, he was driving cause you didn't feel like you could. I was stuck at a boring business party my parents were throwing that my mother forced me to go to. So that I could 'impress' their big hot shot partners and what not. The car ends up wrapping around a
    tree Killing your friend (Insert name), causing you to go into a slight coma, losing your memory and breaking a few bones. When I get a phone call from your parents I rush out of the party, to the dismay of my mother causing a huge scene in front of everyone. But I didn't care I ran out of the party in the pouring rain and rushed to the hospital to find out that you went into a coma and the doctors are not sure when you will wake up. What will happen when you wake up to find a stranger in your room that you can't remember? I still care about you and in love with you but will I be able to stick by and help refresh your memory or will it be too much for me to have a boyfriend that can't remember me? There is only one way to find out.

Start: The day of the party, the final school bell just rang.

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drew
    Drew

Read Me Re: Roleplay For drew!

Post by Drew Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 pm

I laugh a bit but do as she says and close my eyes. I feel her cool hand cover them then feel her take my other hand. I slowly start walking as I get more excited.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:17 pm

"Okay stop right there" I say smiling, stopping drew at the edge of the blanket facing it and the lake. I was really excited to show him our special spot again. I guess I was hoping if we came back here together it would somehow bring memories back to him. I step behind drew keeping my hand on his eyes. "You ready?" I ask smiling. "Open you eyes" I whisper slowly taking my hand off his eyes.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:21 pm

I stop when she tells me to then open my eyes. I was completely speechless because of how beautiful this place was. I started getting this strange feeling roll through my veins. I looked down at the blanket as I softly sat on it "you did all this"? I ask with a smile.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 pm

"Yeah" I say nodding my head looking at drew as he sits down on the blanket. "Do you like it?" I ask nevously chewing on my lower lip looking down at him.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:44 pm

I look back into the lake and smile pretty big "I love it" I say. I start getting some weird vibes, so weird that they kinda freak me out. I start getting goosebumps as I snap out of it, maybe this place had way more then it seemed.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:11 am

"Are you okay?" I ask smiling as I sat down next to him. Happy that drew actually loved my surprise. "I wasn't sure if you still might be sore or not. So I brought some pillows you could sit on or lean against." I say as I grab two cans of tea out of the basket. Opening one up and offering it to drew. "I was hoping you might like it. Does anything look familiar to you?" I ask
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:52 am

I was ok but was feeling really weird "yeah I'm good, thanks" I say softly. I nod and lean against a pillow to support my back as I looked around. "Thanks" I say as I take the can of tea and start sipping it as I look around. I hear here then immediatly have a flashback that felt so real I almost thought I had an out of body experience. "Yeah swimming in the lake" I say as I snap out of it.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 pm

I smile opening my can up, taking a sip of it. As I watch drew look around at the place. "Yeah, we would go swimming all the time during the summer. There was times where we would spend the day out here just the two of us. We would pack a cooler of food and turn our phones off so that no one could bother us." I say smiling really big when I heard remember about swimming. "Do you remember that rope over there?" I ask pointing to a rope that was tied to a tree branch that hung over the middle of the water.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:21 pm

I continued sipping my drink while looking out into the water. I had a small flashback of someone swinging on it and getting caught in it "yeah something happened right"? I ask.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:53 pm

"Yeah" I say looking out at the rope. "When we first started coming here you tied that up and would always swing out and jump into the water. I was scared to death but you kept trying to convince to do it and that wouldn't get hurt" I say turning my head to look over at drew. "Well of course the one time I decided to do it. As I was swinging my foot got tangled up in the rope and I couldn't let go of the rope. You had to climb out on to the branch to help get my foot un stuck" I say looking down at my lap, taking a sip of my ice tea.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:31 pm

I continued drinking my tea and sighed as I looked back at her "I guess we had some pretty good times out here" I say softly. I adjust the pillows on my arm and lower back so I can get more confortable.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:47 pm

"Yeah we did" I say smiling looking over at drew, taking another sip of my tea. "Are you hungry? I brought plenty of food" I say
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:49 pm

i Finished drinking the tea then set it beside me as I looked at the basket. "Yeah I could eat a bit" I say softly as I look around a bit more. I wasn't a picky eater at all and had a feeling she knew this so I was excited to see what she brought.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 pm

"Good" I say smiling sitting up a bit. "I made all your favorites" I say smiling as I grab two plates from the basket and pointing to all the food I had layed out.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:58 pm

I look at the spread of food and smile "you really didn't have to do all this, but it's nice" I say smiling a tad as I look back up at her. I now realized how much she cared for me, and that made me tear up a bit.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:02 pm

"I know I didn't, but I really wanted to. This is like a first date so I wanted this to be special for you" I say smiling turning my head to look at drew. "Hey no crying this is suppose to be happy" I say quietly looking at him and resting my hand on drew's cheek.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:04 pm

I laughed a bit as I felt her soft hand touch my cheek. I wiped my tears and nodded "ok" I say as I take a deep breath and relax.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 pm

"Need a hug?" I ask looking into drew's eyes.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:38 pm

I blushed when she said that "I'm ok" I say hoping I didn't hurt her feelings.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:50 pm

"uhmmm... sure" I say quietly frowning a bit as I look down at my lap. "Uhmmm... So what would you like to eat?" I ask still looking down at my lap, trying to change the subject.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 pm

I looked back at the food "umm I guess a bit of everything, but I can get it" I say softly as I look at her. I know she likes to help me but I didn't want to be to pushy or bossy.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:06 pm

I really like to help and stuff, but I didn't want him to feel like. I didn't think he could do it. So i just reluctantly handed the plate over to him. "Uhmmmm.. I'll be right back" I say quietly as I stood up and walk away from the blanket towards the lake. For some reason I kind of felt like I was going to cry and I didn't want drew to see me like that.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:12 pm

What if our special spot is really "special" and while your out by the water you see the reflection of the real me looking back up at you. It could startle you...or not Smile

BIC: I nodded as I took the plate from her and watched as she left. I got me a little bit of everything then slowly started eating as I looked around this place a bit. I started getting some weird feelings, but they were ok none the less.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:52 pm

It sounds like a cool idea. I'm just not quite sure how to do it. I will try my best as long as you help me with it. Very Happy

I walk away from drew and over to the lake, stopping right at the edge of the water. I felt helpless like everthing I did to try to help wasn't good enough. I just didn't know what to do anymore. "Somene tell me what to do" I sigh closing my eyes and lifting my head to the sky and clear half moon.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:01 am

Alright

BIC: I continued eating and started wondering where she went. I sighed and set my plate down doe a bit so I could rest

RM (real me): I hear Savannah and immediatly come over to her by the water "love him" I whisper in her ear.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:33 pm