Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Roleplay For drew!

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Roleplay For drew!

Post by Savannah Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here are four options I have:

1) We have been the It couple since forever , but One Friday night while out partying you and a friend (Pick a name) was driving home together after the party, he was driving cause you didn't feel like you could. I was stuck at a boring business party my parents were throwing that my mother forced me to go to. So that I could 'impress' their big hot shot partners and what not. The car ends up wrapping around a
    tree Killing your friend (Insert name), causing you to go into a slight coma, losing your memory and breaking a few bones. When I get a phone call from your parents I rush out of the party, to the dismay of my mother causing a huge scene in front of everyone. But I didn't care I ran out of the party in the pouring rain and rushed to the hospital to find out that you went into a coma and the doctors are not sure when you will wake up. What will happen when you wake up to find a stranger in your room that you can't remember? I still care about you and in love with you but will I be able to stick by and help refresh your memory or will it be too much for me to have a boyfriend that can't remember me? There is only one way to find out.

Start: The day of the party, the final school bell just rang.

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Drew
    Drew

Read Me Re: Roleplay For drew!

Post by Drew Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:52 am

All these flashbacks of me and my other life finnaly started to get to me. I hated who I was right now and fingured I would never change. I felt my knees give way and I fell to the floor and started crying hard. Ryan saw this and immediatly knelt down to me to try and comfort me but it didn't work. He stood up and immediatly shouted "SAVANNAH" to get her attention as I contiued to cry my eyes out.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:03 am

I was sitting on the bleachers trying to relax a bit and continuing to run the routine through my head. Trying to figure out ways to make it better. As I was doing this I hear my name being yelled and look up to see ryan standing on the balcony waving at me like a crazy person. "WHAT?" I yell looking up at ryan not seeing drew do to the wall that blocks the bottom of the floor. "Come up here NOW" He calls frantically and I could tell something was wrong. So I ran out into the hallway and straight up some steps to get up to the balcony. As soon as I open the door I see drew sitting on the floor crying. "What happened?" I ask ryan as I run straight to drew on my knees next to him. "Hey what wrong?" I whisper to drew as I wrap my arms around him.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 am

I bury my face in my hands and start shaking as I cry. I hear Savannah rush over to me and hug me softly "I-I shouldn't have come here" I say in between crying. I hear her friends and team members down below ask if it was really me.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:17 am

"Shhhhhh... It's okay" I whisper hugging drew more and soothingly rubbing his back. "GIRLS PRACTICE IS OVER FOR TODAY. GOOD JOB, WE WILL ADD A PRACTICE TOMORROW TO MAKE UP FOR TODAY" I call over the balcony to down below, keeping my arms around drew. "Ryan go get my bag from downstairs and meet us outside." I instruct looking up at ryan from where I was kneeling. "You shouldn't of brought him here it was too soon" I say looking at ryan as he turns and walks away to get my stuff. "Lets get you out of here okay?" I ask looking down at drew, still trying to comfort him.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:22 am

I nodded and slowly stood up from the floor. I looked around me as I wiped my tears off my face abd just wanted to get out of here.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:26 pm

"Everything will be okay" I whisper wrapping my arm around drew as we started to walk out of the gym and down the hall towards the front doors. "I have to stop here real quick" I say letting go of drew as we were going to pass my locker. I quickly put in my combo and grabbed my messenger bag and the books I need. Before closing it and wrapping my arm back around drew's waist. "Lets go" I whisper smiling, looking up at him.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:52 pm

"No it won't" I say weakly as tears conrinue to run down my face. I hold onto her lightly as we walk through the halls. I watch as she opens her locker and see a couple pictures of us.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:32 pm

I stop in the hallway and turn to look at drew. "Hey yes it will, everything is going to be okay. It will just take time, okay?" I say looking up into drew's eyes and taking his hands into mine. "And I will be here to help you. I am not going anywhere" I say smiling.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:19 pm

I nodded weakly as she took my hands in hers. I was having a panic attack and felt like it was going to get worse.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:48 pm

"Lets get you out of here, I know the perfect place to go." I say keeping my hand in drew's. As we walked down the hallway and outside. "Sit down and breathe okay?" I say trying to get drew to sit on the steps and try to get him to relax. While we waited for ryan to come out with my dance bag. I knew he was having a panic attack, I could defineatly tell from all the times I would have them.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:45 pm

I sit down and try to catch my breath but have trouble "I'm having a panic attack" I say while looking at her. I see Ryan pull the car around so I get up and get in it "sorry dude" he says to me. "He did want to come though" he barks at savannah.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:35 pm

"I know, it's okay you just have to breathe and relax" I say kneeling down infront of him. I sigh and stood up turning to see drew stand up and walk towards ryan's car. "Ryan its only been 4 days, you should of known it would of been too soon" I snap looking at ryan as I grab my dance bag from the back seat. "Just get him home and try not to do anything more stupid then you have" I say glaring at ryan, before turning my head to look at drew. "I'll come by your house in a little bit to see how you are doing. Just breathe and relax, you have to think of some thing else. Think of how much fun we had on the date last night" I say leaning over the car door and kissing drew's cheek.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 pm

"Yeah well you should give him some space" I hear Ryan say as I try hard to relax and take deep breaths. I nod as she kisses my cheek then Ryan takes me home and helps me inside and up to my room. He leaves and tells me to get some rest which I plan on doing before Savannah comes over. I take my shoes off and lie down on my bed, falling asleep shortly after.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:03 am

I sigh closing my eyes as I hear what ryan said and watch the car drive away. I kept my eyes close for a bit trying to keep my tears I felt building in. I felt like everything was falling apart again and I didn't know what to do to help or stop it. "Sav? Everything okay?" I hear emma call from behind me. I just shook my head and walk to my car, pulling out of the parking lot and driving towards the special spot. I felt like I had to get away for a little bit and the special spot was always the place I went when I felt like that.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 am

I slept for a good couple hours and didn't have any dreams. My cast let me move my arm a bit to relax more, which I liked.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 am

I drove up onto the dirt path to my special spot and parking on the side. Grabbing my sketch pad and pencils from my bag. As I got out of the car and walk the little bit to the lake and sitting down next to the water.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:16 am

I sat up but stayed in bed as the sun started to set. I finnaly relax and my breathing goes back to normal.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:25 pm

I sat at the water and drew in my sketch book for a while. Sometimes I just have to get away from life and right now it felt like that. I felt like my life and everything I worked so hard for was just slipping away, kind of like sand through your fingertips. And I had no clue on how to get any of it back. I also didn't help that ryan's words about me leaving drew alone kept running through my mind. Was he right, should I stay away from drew. Is that the right thing to do or was what I was doing good. I thought drew finally started liking being around and keeping him company. But who knows maybe I was wrong, maybe what i'm doing is actually pushing him away more. "What am I suppose to do?" I say aloud not even realizing that I did.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:12 pm

I went downstairs and saw parents cooking dinner. I told them what happened then we ate in silence.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:27 pm

OOC: Now might be a good time to do that real drew in the water reflection idea again.

BIC: I sigh closing my eyes, before looking up at watch the sun set behind the trees on the far side. Remembering all the times drew and I would sit at this very spot. Watching that exact sun set over the trees countless amount of times that I couldn't even count all of them.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Ok haha

RM: I see Savannah looking at the sunset and sigh. "I love you" I whisper to her. I made ripples in the water below her.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:38 pm

I close my eyes and wipe a couple tears from my cheeks before hearing someone say I love you. I open my eyes and look around to see no one around me again. I felt like I was going insane always hearing someone that wasnt there. I slowly look down into the waters to see ripples. "I think i'm going insane" I whisper to myself continuing to look at the rippling water.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:42 pm

RM: I smile and appear in the water "come swim with me" I whisper to her. It was a warm afternoon, perfect for a night swim.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:46 pm

"I don't have a swim suit, i'm still in my dance gear" I whisper looking down at drew's reflection. "How is this possible? How can you be talking to me? How can I see you?" I ask looking down at the reflection.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:49 pm

RM: I laugh which made waves in the water "that never stopped you before" I say. "Come swim and i'll tell you" I say before diving down into the water.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:10 pm