Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Famous Band

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Famous Band

Post by Savannah Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLEPLAY: BRAND NEW!! Credit to Emmaraye* {Copyright 2010}

SETTING:: THE BAND. We're international, baby. Smile Living the dream all together in one mansion.
    NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN Smile

ROLES:

The Singer SAVANNAH ] : This girl is a wee bit of a loner after The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride screwed her around.. She's the Lead Guitarist's sister and knows all about The Bass Guitarist's affairs but decides not to get involved. She spends most of her time in the Music Room, composing new songs for our band, or in the Asian-style garden, just being tranquil. She has the most beautiful voice ever, but hates the attention. For years, she's been crushing on the Pianist, is this next song she writes the time he finally notices her?

The Lead Guitarist Unforgiven ] : This guy. Wow. He's an all-round nice guy, as in , looks too! He HATES The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride but tries to tolerate him because he's The Bass Guitarist's best friend. He's hooked up with The Bass Guitarist at the moment, but a particular groupie has caught his eye (FINALLY), will this be the start of an affair? Or will The Lead Guitarist be nice enough to break it off with The Bass Guitarist before he makes a move?

The Bass Guitarist Joanne ] : She's a different kind of cool. She'd rather be off doing something not exactly allowed or moderately illegal than being with anyone in company. She's best friends with The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride, and is in a relationship with The Lead Guitarist. Thing is... She's ALSO in a relationship with The Drummer. Oh boy.

The Pianist Polar bear/ Alcapon ] : Soft, kind, nurturing. It's a wonder this guy isn't gay! But he'd never do that. The Pianist never really crushed on anyone, until he heard The Singer's new song, and the way her voice echoed off the walls of his heart, never really left him. Will he make a move? Or be too shy?

The Groupie Mad Madam Mim ] : So she's obsessed with the Lead Guitarist, and pretty much has EVERY single poster of him made. She's got over 10 things signed by him, and hopes that by sneaking into their mansion, she will be noticed FINALLY by "The Man of Her Dreams"... Problem is, that's when she meets The Pianist.. OOps?

The Drummer [ ] : Has a secret affair with The Bass Guitarist, even though The Lead Guitarist is his best friend. He just can't fight his attraction for her. The Drummer is usually a pretty mellow guy, once you get over all the piercings & tattoos. He treats everyone the same and is always drunk or stoned out of his mind. People are starting to get worried about the care-free hippie but wont say anything. Will the Bass Guitarist put him on the right path, or follow him down the wrong one?

The Bad Boy Along For The Ride [ ] : The Bass Guitarist's best friend. He and The Lead Guitarist HATE each other with a passion, but maybe that's because he screwed around The Singer (Lead Guitarist's sister). However, he still has feelings for her, and even though he makes as if he has a heart of stone, The Singer's voice just seems to make him all-marshmallow inside. Will he sort things out?

The brains behind the lyrics THORN WITHIN ] Shes the crazy party girl that doesn't let anyone in. Shes best freinds with the drummer and writes most of the bands lyrics. She hates the bass because shes getting with all the guys, but she keeps it in, just like everything else.

My bio: Link in the signature

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Famous Band

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Devon shrugged in response to Savannah. "That's what I'm hoping to figure out."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:28 pm

"I see that" I say stopping next to devon and looking at cissy. "Wait I know you. Your that chick thats always following my brother around at all the concerts and Cd signing stuff" I say recognizing cissy. "How did you get in here?" I ask looking at cissy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:35 pm

"I um...the door was open...?" Cissy suggested. She'd had no plans on getting caught, so she'd not bothered to come up with an alibi. "Please don't call the police," she pleaded. "I just...you guys are so cool and your brother is soooo amazing! I just kinda wanted to...y'know...hang out?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:17 pm

"The door is always lock. How did you even get past security??" I ask looking at her. "You didnt sneak into hang out. You snuck in here to meet adam? Didnt you?" I ask looking at cissy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 pm

"Well now that you're here we can't let you out." He said seriously. "We must get rid of her Savannah. Chop her up and feed her to the crocs." He said without changing his face expression.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm

"Well, I came here to meet all of you..." Cissy replied meekly. Her eyes widened in horror when Devon started talking about chopping her up and feeding her to crocodiles. "Oh, no! Please! I...I won't ever tell anyone I was here...!"
    Joanne
    Made of Awesome
    Made of Awesome

Post by Joanne Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Joanne frowned as Adam left abruptly, leaving the kitchen herself. He was probably in the studio, playing his heart out. With a shrug to herself as she stepped out of the kitchen and into the hall, the bassist decided today was special day. She'd probably light up a bit of green, just chill out today. Her eyes spotted Devon and Savannah talking to some chick on the other side of the hall. No matter, probably a groupie after Adam. The thought spiked a bit of jealousy that left quickly. She was going to chill, she thought to herself as she opened up the door to her room, lighting up a joint and inhaling.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:23 pm

"That sounds like a good idea dev" I say looking over at devon, understanding what he was going with. "No one would ever know she was here" I say trying to keep a straight face as well and crossing my arms across my chest, looking over at cissy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:55 pm

"Nonono! Please!" Cissy took a step forward with her hands out, pleading. "I'll leave quietly...I'll never ever tell anyone I was here...I swear!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Devon just had to laugh. "Don't sweat kiddo. It's ok, but yeah right now we can't let you out. Papparazzies, but you don't mind hanging."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 pm

"I um...What?" She was more than a little confused. "Hang with you guys? That would be so cool!" Cissy couldn't help but jump on the pianist, hugging him. "Thanks so much!!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:07 am

He was caught by surprise. Devon wasn't used to strangers physical contact...or from anyone in general really. He just let out a laugh and looked at Savannah helplessly.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:12 am

"Sorry..." Cissy mumbled embarrassedly, turning pink as she let go of Devon. "It's just...you're being really cool about all this."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:22 am

"Well last time I checked...We are known to be a cool band." He smiled. "So you're after Adam huh?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:24 am

I smile and just laugh as I watch cissy jump all over devon. "I think I might have an idea of where he could be" I say smiling leaning against the wall.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:27 am

"Um...well..." Cissy avoided Devon and Savannah's gazes and blushed. Now that it was said out loud, it made her sound silly and obsessed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:36 pm

"Well Savan, show the girl the way." He smiled while giving Savannah a slight nudge.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:39 pm

"And why cant you do it devon? I was actually heading to the music room" I say looking up at him
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:52 pm

"Great." He laughed ruffleing his hair. "And I was heading to the piano room. Isn't Adam in the music room?"
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:53 pm

"He's upstairs in the studio" I say looking up at devon
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:55 pm

"was upstairs in the studio, now going to room to pretend that the world is fine and dandy" i grumble as i trudge past not paying any attention to anyone else
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:57 pm

"Whats wrong with you??" I call to adam as he walks past us.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:01 pm

"Go fan girl, cheer him up." Devon encouraged Cissy seeing that Adam passed by them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:04 pm

"not now savvy, and devon you call her off before this mornings accident is made real" i snarl really not in the mood
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:08 pm

"Devon keep her here, while I go find ot whats wrong." I say to devon before running down the hall after adam. "Adam stop. Whats wrong?" I ask catching up to him, placing my hand on his arm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content