Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Famous Band

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Famous Band

Post by Savannah Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

ROLEPLAY: BRAND NEW!! Credit to Emmaraye* {Copyright 2010}

SETTING:: THE BAND. We're international, baby. Smile Living the dream all together in one mansion.
    NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN Smile

ROLES:

The Singer SAVANNAH ] : This girl is a wee bit of a loner after The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride screwed her around.. She's the Lead Guitarist's sister and knows all about The Bass Guitarist's affairs but decides not to get involved. She spends most of her time in the Music Room, composing new songs for our band, or in the Asian-style garden, just being tranquil. She has the most beautiful voice ever, but hates the attention. For years, she's been crushing on the Pianist, is this next song she writes the time he finally notices her?

The Lead Guitarist Unforgiven ] : This guy. Wow. He's an all-round nice guy, as in , looks too! He HATES The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride but tries to tolerate him because he's The Bass Guitarist's best friend. He's hooked up with The Bass Guitarist at the moment, but a particular groupie has caught his eye (FINALLY), will this be the start of an affair? Or will The Lead Guitarist be nice enough to break it off with The Bass Guitarist before he makes a move?

The Bass Guitarist Joanne ] : She's a different kind of cool. She'd rather be off doing something not exactly allowed or moderately illegal than being with anyone in company. She's best friends with The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride, and is in a relationship with The Lead Guitarist. Thing is... She's ALSO in a relationship with The Drummer. Oh boy.

The Pianist Polar bear/ Alcapon ] : Soft, kind, nurturing. It's a wonder this guy isn't gay! But he'd never do that. The Pianist never really crushed on anyone, until he heard The Singer's new song, and the way her voice echoed off the walls of his heart, never really left him. Will he make a move? Or be too shy?

The Groupie Mad Madam Mim ] : So she's obsessed with the Lead Guitarist, and pretty much has EVERY single poster of him made. She's got over 10 things signed by him, and hopes that by sneaking into their mansion, she will be noticed FINALLY by "The Man of Her Dreams"... Problem is, that's when she meets The Pianist.. OOps?

The Drummer [ ] : Has a secret affair with The Bass Guitarist, even though The Lead Guitarist is his best friend. He just can't fight his attraction for her. The Drummer is usually a pretty mellow guy, once you get over all the piercings & tattoos. He treats everyone the same and is always drunk or stoned out of his mind. People are starting to get worried about the care-free hippie but wont say anything. Will the Bass Guitarist put him on the right path, or follow him down the wrong one?

The Bad Boy Along For The Ride [ ] : The Bass Guitarist's best friend. He and The Lead Guitarist HATE each other with a passion, but maybe that's because he screwed around The Singer (Lead Guitarist's sister). However, he still has feelings for her, and even though he makes as if he has a heart of stone, The Singer's voice just seems to make him all-marshmallow inside. Will he sort things out?

The brains behind the lyrics THORN WITHIN ] Shes the crazy party girl that doesn't let anyone in. Shes best freinds with the drummer and writes most of the bands lyrics. She hates the bass because shes getting with all the guys, but she keeps it in, just like everything else.

My bio: Link in the signature

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Famous Band

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:09 pm

"nothing just leave me alone please" i asked before shutting the door of my room
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Devon looked helplessly at Cissy. "Some morning this turned out to be."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:13 pm

"adam your my brother. We use to tell eachother everything. Tell me what got you in this funky mood" I ask opening the door and walking into the room.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:17 pm

"go ask my high girlfriend, im sure by now she is as high as a kite and will tell anyone anything, her and the drummer have been awefully close these past few months and are only getting closer, now that told you whats eating at me please leave" i ask heading for my shower
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 pm

"Adam you dont need joanne. your to good for her, and im sure if you open your eyes you will see that there is a really nice girl out in the hall that has been trying to get you attention for the past year. But you would have notice if you werent so hung up on joanne" I say leaning my back against the door.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:24 pm

"sis what part of please leave do you not understand" i hiss before slamming my bathroom door and turning the music up
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:27 pm

"The please leave part. I'm only trying to help, but if you dont want to listen to me then i'll leave cause I know sooner or later you will find out that I am right like always" I call to adam over the music as I open the door and walk out of the room and down the hall to where devon and cissy were standing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:34 pm

"So how that go?" Devon asked Savannah seeing she got back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:36 pm

"Trouble in paradise...?" Cissy asked awkwardly, looking up at Devon and rocking on her feet. "Um...you guys are being really cool and all and trust me there is nothing I would rather do than spend the day with y'all. But it doesn't look like Adam's feeling too well." She looked worriedly at the door before looking up at Devon. "I can leave if you want me to..."
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:53 pm

"My brother can be so stupid sometimes. He's piss cause hes finally realizing after a year that joanne isnt little miss perfect" I say to devon rolling my eyes. "No it's fine,adam is just in one of his moods. He'll come around in a little bit after he gets tired of mooping around his dark room." I say to cissy shrugging.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:27 am

after having my shower i went to the bar fridge that was next to my bed and pulled out the rum and started drinking it straight i soon finished it and noticed i had no more i walked out of my room and seen savvy,devon and cissy were standing in the hall "why is the rum gone" i shout in an attempt at impersonating captain jack sparrow as i went in search of one of my many cashes of rum around the place
    Joanne
    Made of Awesome
    Made of Awesome

Post by Joanne Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:23 pm

After many minutes in her room, blood shot eyes and a sense of euphoria over her, Joanne felt the sudden urge to eat. As the world around her melted and shifted, she stepped slowly out of her room and into the kitchen. Once she found the bag of Cheetos, the bass player simply lay on top of the counter, munching.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:10 pm

i searched high and low for my rum till i found a bottle of it in the kitchen pantry "ah ha" i shout as i walk out of the pantry rum in hand "the pantry is alot deeper then i thought, but i got RUM" i shout and start to run menacingly back to my room

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content