Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Poll

Rate it if you're following it up.

[ 0 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%Power Struggle  [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Anonymous

Read Me Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

Think of me. Think of me fondly once we say goodbye. Remember me once in a while please promise me you'll try. And if you find that once again you wish to take your heart back and be free, if you ever find a moment, spare a thought for me.

~Phantom of the Opera

Last edited by Mad Madam Mim on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Power Struggle [AlcaponxMad Madam Mim]

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:27 pm

"My apartment." Devon led the way. Once they were in he dialed on his phone.
    "Hey sweet heart." Devon smiled as he spoke. "Yes I'm going to see you soon. Pack everything ok? Yes hun, I love you too."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Standing awkwardly in the living room, Lily rolled her eyes.
    "Another woman?" she asked, disgusted. "Honestly can't you keep it in your pants for five seconds??" She folded her arms across her chest and glared at him. "And at a time like this?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:45 am

"Shush. I need to clean up. Make yourself at home." Devon went into his room closing the door behind him to take a quick shower.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:44 am

"Don't you shush me!" the librarian cried indignantly. "I am not staying here and having to listen to you shagging in the next room!" Furious, she folded her arms and sat on the couch, glaring at the door Devon had disappeared into.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 am

Once he showered he slipped into his boxers, grabbed a grey long sleeved dress shirt to go with his black docker pants. A dark wine red tie and a black vest. He grabbed his coat, ruffled his hair a bit and sprayed cologne. "Ok. I'm ready." He opened his door waiting for Lily.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:44 am

Lily blinked a little. He cleaned up rather nicely...
    "Um..." She blinked hard and shook her head. "Ready for what?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:57 am

"Just come please. I'm late." Devon urged.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:30 am

"Oh so now I'm going on a date with you??" Lily rolled her eyes as she followed. "This day just keeps getting better and better."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:40 am

"Really...shut up." Devon growled. He didn't even bother opening car door for her. "Get in quickly and lock door immediately." He said as he got in car himself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 am

Scowling, Lily slammed the car door as hard as she could, hoping to but failing at breaking the window or the hinge or something, and locked the door.
    "You're dragging me on a booty call, yet I'm the one being told to shut up? How the Hell does that work?" she demanded.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:00 am

Devon drove off ignoring her the whole way. He just wanted to rush to where he was heading.
    He finally arrived in front of a big house after a fourty minute drive. "Stay in the car." He ordered Lily as he got down and headed to ring the doorbell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:04 am

"Fine by me," she huffed, slouching a little in her seat. "Want me to sit in the back so your date can give you a handjob on the way to wherever it is we're going?" Her impressedness at his cleaning up so nicely had quickly diminished in light of the fact that she had to be an awkward third wheel on the date of a man she barely knew and didn't like. She scowled at his back as he walked up to the door and rang the bell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 am

A little girl popped out and jumped into Devon's arms. "Daddy!" She squealed excitedly. "Hey princess ready?"
    The strawberry blonde freckled girl with gleaming emerald eyes had a wide smile and seemed like she couldn't seem to find a greater way to express her enthusiasm. The butler came out and Devon instructed him to put the things in the trunk. He held his daughters hand as they walked towards the car, talking and smiling happily. He opened car door for her, closed it behind her and got in himself.
    His daughter looked at Lily with curious eyes.
    "Lily, meet my date." He said smirking, "Abigail."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:59 am

Lily couldn't hide her surprise when from the car she saw a little girl rush out to meet the lawyer. Devon a father? Who'd have guessed.
    How disappointed his little girl will be when she finds out what a man-whore Daddy is she thought bitterly. She would say nothing, though. She happened to love children, at least children who were well-behaved. By the time the father and daughter had reached the car, Lily had had enough time to hide her initial raction and smiled at Abigail.
    "Well hello, Abigail," she said, turning in her seat to look at the girl. "My name is Lily."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:15 pm

"Are you Daddy's new girl?" Abby asked smiling. Devon laughed as he drove off, "You think she's pretty enough?" Devon asked Abby as she nodded. "Glad of your approval sweet heart, but Lily is a client of mine."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:37 pm

"I um..." Lily wasn't certain what to say to this and was grateful when Devon stepped in. "Just a client," she added. Of course the girl would know her father dates...but probably not how much he dates. "So how old are you, Abigail?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:44 pm

"Thirteen." She said happily.
    "Hold on mongrel, you're missing six whole months." Devon said joking.
    "Daddy! My birthday is next month!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Lily smiled a little.
    "I remember when I was thirteen," Lily said reminiscently. "Hold on, kid, coz you're in for a wild ride." She grinned and winked. Growing up in a hick town, Lily though she was sophisticated now and had been all along had to go with the crowd as a teenager in order to have a little fun. And oh what fun they'd had...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:53 pm

"Don't I know it." She said. Devon looked at her through the visor and raised his brows.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Lily laughed and turned back around in her seat.
    "Looks like you've got yourself a handful," she said, settling back and arching her neck a little from being in such an awkward position. "Give your dad Hell, Abby," she encouraged the girl in the back seat, looking at her through the visor mirror and winking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 pm

"Right, you better watch it with partying and boys. I don't care if you're 21 someday. I'm still hauling your butt." He glared at Lily, "Don't encourage her."
    Abby giggled, "Don't worry Daddy, I know how to deal with boys."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:43 pm

"Oh come on!" she teased. "You heard her, she already knows how to deal with the boys. Just get yourself a nice sturdy Louisville Slugger and you'll be all set. That's what my daddy did." She leaned in and added in an undertone, "Besides, don't you want her to take after her daddy?"

ooc- True story: Dad and his brothers used to scare off his sister's suitors by either answering the door in jeans and a wife beater "Whaddya want with Amanda? *mean look*" Or sitting on the porch in an old chair with a Louisville Slugger in his lap asking the same question. ;P
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 pm

"Right..." Devon grumbled.
    "Daddy I like this client friend of yours." She said giggling.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:16 pm

"See? She likes me." Lily grinned cheekily, smugly. She didn't bother correcting Abigail in such a loose use of the term "friend," however. Her mood, though, was quickly improving. "So where are we going?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:43 pm

"Some where safe." He said softly. "So Abby how's your dear mother and step-dad carrying along?"
    "She in her yacht." She shrugged, "As for him, most likely producing another ladies film."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:10 am