Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:13 am

A deep breath pulled through my lips as I looked toward the door. She walked out and I shut it behind her, pulling on my clothing as I went. The pull-out hamper was pulled from the wall as I threw my dirty clothes aside. She seemed happier now. I didn't know why. I looked at the ground, my thoughts of how wrong this was clouding my mind.

Pulling on the socks and converse, I pulled myself up, debating on whether or not I should bring anything of the hunter sort. I shook my head, I was going to be an immature teenager for once, just like the old days. I sighed lightly as I pulled my hair up a moment, over my neck, before letting it fall once again. I took in a short breath before walking forom the bathroom. I pulled the keys and many keychains from the smll dish on the coffee table. I smiled quietly, taking in a deep breath as I looked in the mirror. I giggled quietly, feeling that this was a new chance.

ooc- Kool Kid's Klothing
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 am

I finished my hair and put on a bit of make up so I didn't look so fragile and pale.

I check one more time in the mirror then turn off the bathroom light and walk out of the bathroom. I smile as I see her in her regular clothes again.

She looks cute, and a small smirk cracks onto my face.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 am

I heard the bathroom door open as I was pushing the hankercheif into the back pocket of my pants. I looked down, realizing that I could still fit in my old clothes. I took in a short sigh as I looked toward the door. I gave her a smal smile as I pulled open the door, lockin git afterwards. Without a word, I pulled out of the apartment and down the hall. She knew what to do.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:30 am

I laughed, and followed her out of her apartment, the small heel on my boots clicking on the tile as we walked down the stairs.

Just like old times.

A second chance.

I liked that thought to be honest, it gave me some kind of hope. Lets just hope some hunters or vampires weren't out to get us. If they were, I guess we were in it together... It wasn't like Faith to turn on me if we were in a sticky situation...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:33 am

The darkness seemed to have pulled in faster than normal. I took in a short breath as I pulled closer to the door. I heard the door shut behind me as I walked into the stairwell, starting town the stairs two at a time. I hadn't done that in so long, it seemed weird for me to do it. I took in a short breath, a giggled on my lips as I pushed open the side door, walking into the cool breeze.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:44 am

I took notice of the little things as we walked. The way her shoulders were level with mine, how her step seemed to bounce slightly, the sway of her hair as the door swung open and the cool night air shot through the entry way.

I loved that lavender blonde.

I giggle at the thought, should I use that on her? I shake my head, a smile on my face as I let out a chuckle.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:48 am

A deep breath rose in my chest as I looked across the grass. Everything seemed bright although it was daek. She chuckled and I looked over, a quizzical grin on my lips.

"What's got Mercy chuckling?" I spoke the quandary aloud as I walked ahead slightly, turning to walk backwards, a smile on my lips.

It was probably a perfect night out. No clouds in the sky, just a deep blue that caught the attention of the moon and made it brighter.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:55 am

I take in a breath as she begins to walk backwards and I grab her by the waist and laugh, spinning us both around.

"I love that lavender blonde, the way she moves, the way she walks. I touch myself can't get enough." I sing, my voice a hushed whisper, but its a playful undertone.

I knew Gaga was one of her favorites... I had promised we'd go see her in concert soon after high school and we had the money.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:03 am

The thought made me blush before I felt like turning her and giving the biggest hug ever. Why did I feel such a surge of emotion? The fact that I was blushing and wanting to cry at the same time seemed to confuse me. I took in a s deep rbeath as I looked over to her.

I smiled lightly before continuing to walk. I was lost for words; I was lost altogether. I took in a deep rbeath, giggling like a stupid little brat. There seemed to be little I could do right now besides walk. I didn't know if it was Lady Gaga or the fact that she still remembered that made me feel like I was weightless, but I just couldn't get my feet back on the ground.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 am

I get hugged and I quickly wrap my arms around her for a good moment.

I laugh as she begins walking again and I follow her, chewing on my lower lip a little.

I loved the way she blushed, it was cute. She made me feel weightless sometimes, almost like the world didn't matter. Only me and her together was important.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:13 am

I gave a little giggle as I turned around in a circle before pulling myself up out of thought and back to what I was doing. Where was I taking her? Where could I take her without everyone looking at the living dead girl. I had an idea, but it was stupid. It was back to like we had just met. There would be no way she would follow me with this plan. Something ad to happen before that would even halfway fly. I looked aorund a moment. I could get used to a new town, a bigger town.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:17 am

Tilting my head to the side, I watch her slowly begin to think...

"What'cha thinkin about?" I ask, she always got a certain facial expression on when she was contemplating something.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:21 am

I looked up as I heard her speak.
    "Hm?" I gave a nervous chuckle, a smile on my lips. We seemed to be such a bipolar pair since we had seen each other the night before. I felt as if it might always be this way if something didn't change.

"Oh, I was just thinking of going to the lake" I spoke simply, taking in a short breath.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:26 am

It felt good to be back... Except for some guy doing the occasional double take. It's a vampire thing I suppose.

I nod, "Sounds good to me." I say with a smile as I skip ahead of her, humming the same Lady Gaga song I had just sang to her. I turn around, walking backwards.

I step forward and grab her hands, and swung our arms as I walked backwards.

"Faithy, Faithyy.." I giggle, squeezing her hands gently with a smile on my face.

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 am

She skipped ahead of me, and I gave her form a small watching as she turned. I bailed from my stare, looking to the ground a moment as she spoke my name. I looked back up a small smile on my lips.
    "Yes, M'dear?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:32 am

I stop walking and get down on one knee in front of her.

I pretend to get real serious with her, taking her hand and taking off my claddagh ring and slipping it onto her finger.

"Can we go to the moon one day, maybe buy a piece of land there and just stay there. I want to grow old with you and be with you every day of my life. I want to hold you and love you with all my heart. Take this ring in memory of me, think of it as a promise ring almost." I say, a smile cracks onto my face.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:39 am

She stopped walking, and so did I. I gave her a ook on confusement as she stood there a moment before getting on her knee. My eyes widened slightly. What was she doing?

She spoke;some of the most beautiful words caressing her lips. My eyes were wide and I wanted to cry. Joy seemed to sweep over me, and I felt like I was flying once again. I couldn't keep the smie off my face even if I forced it to be a small one. I knew my face was red, probably as red as it had even been.

Then thoughts clouded my mind.

What happened when she grew too old for me?

What happened when I died?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:44 am

I get up and kiss her on the forehead, enjoying her blushing and turning red.

I take her hand, watching her look shift to confusion and worry.

"Don't worry, babe. I'm never going to leave you." I say softly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:47 am

I felt cool lips on my forehead and words followed. I looked up to her, and nodded silently. I wasn't worried about that, but let us not worry of the past not the future for the past can catch up and the future only grows closer.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:51 am

I take her hand, "So, we're goin to the lake?" I ask her, a devious smile on my face.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:59 am

I gave a soft smile, a nodd coming from my head as I looked up at the stars a moment. I didn't know why it mattered anyway. Once I died, she could simply move one and find a new mate anyway. I took in a short breath, pulling a hand through my hair. I started to walk a little bit faster, even though I had no intentions to. I felt like people were staring even if I saw no one.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:01 am

"On a mission much?" I ask with a small laugh as I match her pace. I look into the sky, it was beautiful. Tonight was the perfect time for star gazing, not a cloud in the painted blue sky.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:04 am

I tried to slow my pace an 'oh' escaping my lips as I watched her a moment. She had no problem keeping up and I found myself thinking that she was walking slow just for me.

Just for me

I smiled lightly. I hadn't thought of something like that in so long. It seemed as if it was a ost subject to me; it was something unheard of now.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:13 am

I could tell the air was getting musky as we neared the lake, the smell of the water and the damp earth filled my nose. I smile and walk along the grass, taking off my boots and jogging lightly. My feet brush along the grass, every blade tickled my highly sensitive skin and I let out a small giggle.

It was like being reborn, everything was so new and delightful. I was in love with everything right now.

Especially her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 am

We made it closer and closer to the lake and I knew she could tell. The dampness of the air clung to me and she shed her shoes almost as fast as I would have put them on. I watched her, run, more like flit across the grass, giggling like a school-child. I smiled quietly as I watched her, a small smile on my lips. I picked up her shoes, following her quietly as she enjoyed the scenery around us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 pm