Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:56 am

I watch her facial expressions and sigh.

"I'll help you if you want." I stand up and make my way over to the kitchen, walking at the most normal pace possible to show her that I could fit in with the rest of the world. Minus the sunlight thing.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:02 am

I took in a short breath as I nodded, a smile on my lips.
    "Sure" I smiled walking back to the sink to start on dishes. I took in a shortbreath as I hid my face.
    I could keep my expressions hidden from her. I giggled quietly as I pulled the soap into the dishes starting to scrub.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:13 am

I look over at her, pushing a lock of hair behind my ear, a sad sigh escaping my lips.

"You can't hide things from me Faith, I've been around you too long..." I say quietly as I start to clean up, "What's bothering you the most?"
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:19 am

I took in a short breath as I continued with my work. Cleaning pans and cups and spoons. I looked to the counter only a few times; just enough o put it on the counter.

She spoke, and her words hit me. She hadn't lost her mind. She knew there was something. I didn't want to divulge the information, but I may be forced to later.

"There's nothing wrong" I spoke, pulling the sink hose over the pan and spraying the water. I took in a short breath as I looked over to her a moment, before looking back. I wanted to keep this emotionless facade [sp] I wanted to keep it where even Mercy couldn't tell somethign was wrong. Of course, just by being emotionless she knew there was something.

I took in a short breath as I pulled the pan onto the drying cloth.
    "Who watches sleeping angels? I do...I do..." I spoke again, my voice airy as I sang the words quietly.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:27 am

Sadness fills my heart, and slowly floods into my eyes.
    She wouldn't tell me, and she tried desperatly to bring back the cheery mood we had a few moments ago but it was lost. Gone.

I sigh quietly, "Alright, if you don't want to tell me that's okay." My voice is almost broken, hushed to a pathetic whisper. I watch her for a split second and finished cleaning the kitchen and walked away.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:33 am

Her voice hit me. Not her words, but her tone. Was she really hurt that I wouldn't confide in her my problems? I took in a deep breath as I turned on her, taking in a deep breath. I seemed to glare at her back.

"You-" I cut myself off. I was going to speak;I was going to yell. I found the need to scream at the top of my lungs what was wrong. She acted the only thing wrong was my atitude. She was a vampire for christ sakes. She tried to act like everything was okay; she wanted to act as if she could just come in after months of being 'dead'. I couldn't trust her like I had once. Not at this point in time. She lied, she died, and she hadn't come back for months. She expected me to welcome her with open arms? And as a vampire at that? The one thing I seemed to hate more than anything now and she was one.

I wanted to yell at her. I wanted to kick and scream and beat on things until she got that, but instead I stayed silent. The words of a child are heard the most while silent for what is it of a child to be quiet when it is expected to cry and make rukus? I was nothing more than that now: A Child
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:41 am

I turn slowly, "You..." I ask, she didnt get to finish her sentence and I watch her teeth grit and the anger locked up in her chest.

"Look, maybe this was a bad thing. Coming back here in search of you. Do you want me to leave? Because I will. If that's what you want." I say slowly, no anger penetrating my voice, "I will get someone to erase the memory of me being here and you can go live your life with wonderboy a few doors down." My voice was steady and calm and I watch her with intent eyes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:46 am

The silent approach hadn't worked like I had meant for it to. Usually it would have, but her words just wanted to make me jump up and down and scream. I couldn't seem to express words at the moment as my fists locked again.

I was about to break; the tears were already ready to fall. I shook my head.
    "If you really wanted me to forget you, you would have left to find another one, one of your kind" I spoke, taking a few steps forward. I didn't know why, but I felt the urge to hit her for speaking such nonscence. I just want to cry, and hit something.

"You just can't expect for me to accept that you're just back. YOu're supposed to be dead-you are dead" I spoke, and my voice dropped with my head. Was this how we were going to go at it?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:53 am

"I didnt mean for this to happen." I say flatly, watching her anger and frustration build.

"I'm not expecting much from you," I say honestly, "I guess I just was so excited to see that you were doing okay I forgot everything else."

I pause, "Maybe not forget, but... It had sunk to the back of my mind and I was reminded on why I fell in love with you in the first place. I guess I am in denial about being a mindless monster." I shrug, a sigh releasing from my lips.

I look down at the ground. Ying and yang. Anger versus sadness. I was at a loss here. I knew I was in the wrong... And the only thing I could have done was leave her be.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:58 am

I couldn't comprehend why my words made me so angry. It seemed that every sentence was a blow in the gut and I finally couldn't take it.

A growl grew quietly in my throat and I punched the cosest thing to me, which happened to be a columb that ran from the floor to the ceiling. I gritted my teeth, and hit the bit of wood as har as I could once, twice, three times. I wanted to speak, but I couldn't remember how. I wanted to yell in her face that all this wasn't her faul. I was the horrid person that ran her off that night. That I was making her feel bad an that I was the on who was in the wrong, but I couldn't.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:01 am

I walked up to her, grabbing her by the shoulders gently and looking at her.

"Throwing a temper tantrum isn't going to solve this." I say quietly, giving her shoulders a soft squeeze.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:07 am

I gritted my teeth as the throbbing began in my hand. I felt hands on my shoulders and I sighed, looking up to caress a cheeck witht he hand.
    "I either hit that or I hit something I' regret" I spoke quietly, takign in a short breath.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:14 am

"Let's sit." I say, picking her up and sitting her down on the black,worn out futon.

"Now, take a few deep breaths." I say soothingly to her, my voice soft and gentle.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:37 am

She picked me up, a sigh on my lips as she walked me to the bed.
    "I can walk" I spoke quietly, taking in a deep breath as she set me on the futon. I shook my head as she spoke, wanting to tell her how little this would work.

I'd humor her for a small bit, taking in a deep breath , letting it out quietly.
    "Happy?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:27 pm

i frown, "I am well aware you can walk, but you are too angry to do so." I say, watching her take a deep breath in and letting it out.

"You're faking, but it's good enough." I say, staring at her in the eye for a moment.

"Now... Why don't you tell me why you're turning into Hulk-Woman." I say with a small giggle.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 pm

I took in a deep breatha s I watched her. She sat me on the be and brought herself closer to me. I rolled my eyes at the girl, knowing that she was simply being a fool.

She knew damn well why I was so outraged. I took in anpther short breath before snorting it out.
    "I'm angry? Can't you tell?" I took in a deep breath, watching her sharply as I pulled a hand toward her cheek again.
    "You're not mindless. That's what's so wrong with you being one of those things" I spip out the word like it was poison.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:33 pm

I lean back... The word thing stung me like a poison dart.

"T...Thing..." I mutter to myself. Of course I wasn't mindless... I shake my head... I stand up, quietly backing away from her...

Thing...

Thing...

Is that what she thought of me? Just some.... thing? I shakily push a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Right..." I say quietly, "Thing..." I say quietly. Maybe she was right...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:21 pm

She had taken my words the wrong way once again. If it wasn't me doing something wrong, it was me saying something wrong. I took in a short breath, shaking my head.

"I-I- You know what I mean Mercy. You're not meant to be one of these th-" I cut myself off, taking in a short breath.
    "Vampires" I spoke, shaking my head. I looked up a moment before puling a hand through my hair and pulling the covers over my face.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:07 am

"And why am I not supposed to be one?" I ask quietly, my eyes shifting slightly back and forth, a confused look slowly spreading onto my face.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:20 am

My eyes flicked up to her a moment, shaking my head. How was I to explain that death would be better than being a vampire? How could I explain thatI killed her kind so they could be free from their body to wander the spirit world free of worries when others didn't want them to? How was I to explain this to her without making her think I wanted her dead?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 am

"At least I'm here now." I say, a small growl ripples in my voice and my eyes show specks of black from my pent up anger.

I was here. Now.

Did that not matter?

I guess my anger clogged up my head to the fact that I didnt see a problem. I have proved to her I could control myself... But nonetheless she was a hunter. I was a vampire.

Things weren't so simple now, they were hard enough before all this chaos. Going out with another girl wasn't the easiest thing int he world because it wasn't ''socially acceptable'' to most. Now it was just made worse by this stupid conflict on vampire vs. hunter.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:33 am

My eyes flicked to the conforter on my bed. Just like I always had when she got that tone of voice. I felt like I could do nothing right for her when she used that voice. I felt as if I couldn't be what she needed. Her words made me think, but not like they should have.

She was here. Right here in my apartment. Of course, it was different now. She was something I wasn't and I was something she could never be. I drew in breath as I pulled from the bed. My eyes still kept on the ground as I walked around the bed, to the closet. I stepped in, pulling on the small light that hung in the back corner.

I pulled back a small curtain as fast as I could, but I had no doubt she had seen what was behind it. The vials of holy water, and many crosses sat in their own places. I had set that place up because it was where her clothes used to hang, but were gone, burned.

I turned, looking across the many different bits of cloth.
    "Find something that fits will you?" I spoke, not taking my eyes off the many shirts on their hangers.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am

I watch cautiously and take a few steps forward as she rips back a curtain and I flinch slightly as I take note of all the crosses and small vials of holy water.

I took in a deep breath and walk over at an unusually slow pace.

"Yeah..." I say quietly, wondering what exactly she was up to with this.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:53 am

I pulled shirts to the left and right, conscience of what to wear. That was something I hadn't been in awhile. Once she had 'died' I didn't give a damn how I looked. I took in a short breath, looking through all the before finding one that seemed to fit right, and looked like something I used to wear.

I took in a shrot breath as I kneeled, pulling jeans from the small drawer and standing. I would wait, and change in here when she was finnsihed deciding.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 am

I look around, grabbing a purple t-shirt and some skinny jeans. I look around and then slip into the bathroom. I throw on the new, clean shirt and smile, it fit almost perfectly.

I slip on the ripped skinny jeans and then look through her bathroom and find some perfume. I smile quickly, making sure it wasn't creepy but I looked just like I used to. No sharp fangs, no weird eye thing goin on.

I was good. I take a brush through my hair, humming a song as I do so.

ooc - http://www.polyvore.com/night_out_on_town/set?id=25742308

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:09 pm