Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:21 am

I smiled, placing my fingers in the belt loop of her jeans, pulling her close to me.

The world seemed to fall away quickly as I got lost in her kiss. It made my stomach fill with butterflies... But I knew someone would probably see us... Was that her intention?

Did it matter? We were happy.

We were together.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:25 am

My eyes fluttered open as I heard shuffling down the alleyway. I wanted her to run away with me, but I needed a reason. I took in a deep breath as I looked to her eyes. She seemed as estatic as I was. I could account for myself that I was in Utopia, even if we were in a back allyway in old town.

There was something, whether it be sizzling or a hiss I couldn't tell, and I knew I had to pull away. I took in a deep breath as I ooked her in the eyes, a smile on my lips.

Then I noticed a figure behind her, of what intentions he was, I was unsure. Someone was there, so I froze a moment, ahving lost myself in what to do.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:30 am

She stops as the sounds of echoing shoes fill the alleyway. A sigh escapes my lips and I close my eyes, listenin to the footsteps and I brush Faith behind me, turning towards the figure who was coming closer.

"Who's there?" I ask, my voice darkening slightly into more of an agressive tone.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 am

She pulls me behind her, and I try to peer from the shadows.
    The shoes stop, and they seem to ponder whether they should answer such a question or not.
    "To whom is the question refering? What is it to a dead lady like yourself?" There was a dark chuckle, and I gritted my teeth. It gave no hint to what side we had been caught by. Most likely hunter if she was referd to as a dead person. Usually Vampires didn't say that, did they?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:38 am

"Just curious." I say, my body immediatly tensing up. I stare at the figure and his form got clearer... He wreaked of onions, that was for sure. And I could see the glint of his silver cross around his neck. Ew...

Hunter... I quietly push Faith further into the shadows, but close enough so I could make sure no vampires would snatch her up.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:45 am

There was a quiet chuckle and I felt myself being pressed against the fall. I could see nothing, and I only had assumed that Mercy had figured out what type we were dealing with.

"Well my name, little Darlin' Is Augustus Sinclair, and Miss, I believe you have found yourself on the wrong side of the tracks. That is, under them My dear"
    His voice was swimming in a thick Southern drawl that most wouldn't have had. He seemed to have a voice ladies could swim in, that was, when he wasn't threatening to kill you.

"I would, if you do not mind, handin' of the young misses that you have nestled behind ya there. I wouldn't want for you ta have to look the devil in the eye when you give him your word, if you inderstand me."

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:50 am

I pick up on the thick southern accent and chuckle -- my family had been from the south, y'know Memphis, New Orleans, Texas...
    It just simply reminded me of them.

I try not to laugh and shake my head, "No thanks." I say, "I think we have this under control."

I quickly whip around at Faith giving her a look and hissing under my breath, "Fake a fight."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 am

She whipped around queitly and I looked her up and down a moment. Wouldn't he know my voice though? I would just have to improvize.

"Get your damn hands off me you fucking bitch! You said no one would bother us here! I want my fucking pay" My voice was high, and I grew a hard New Yorker Accent. Prostitutes weren't common around here, but it'd just have to work.

I forced my hands out, pushing her slightly as I stumbled, a small chuckle coming from 'Sinclair'
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:57 am

"Look, baby," I say smoothly, my voice sounding like whimsical chimes, "I tried, but this bad man took our time away." I say, my voice intriguing and suave.

I look over at the man and frown, "Look what you did, you upset her..." I say, sounding fully irritated.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:02 am

"I gave you my price. I want my money!" I gritted my teeth. I wasn't going to leave her, and I hoped she got that from my words as different as they should have been.
    "I'm not just some cheap peice of ass that you can leave in the alleyway once you're done with. I'm with a respectable buisness" I spoke, my voice growing louder.

I knew the man was still there. I heard shuffling, and the jinggling of something.

"Miss. I'd love for you to come with me. I've got money, I can pay for us both. I just need to ask you some things" His vice rang through, and I wondered what I should say especially since any prostitute would go where the money was.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:06 am

I looked back at the man, "No, dear sir... She's mine." I say, frowning.

"I see you've got a silver cross around your neck there." I walk up to him, he towered over me by a bit but i wasnt known for hulk strength as much as being light and quick on my feet.

"Where did you get it from?" I ask, quietly examining it.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:11 am

I folded my arms on my hips as she turned, wanting to say somethign to the effect of where's my money again, but I thought against it.

She spoke of a silver cross and I gave a 'hmph' sound with my lips as I waited.

"Well Darlin, if you'd come closer I could show it to you better. You could get a better look in such damned light." He gave a flick with his finger, his eyes slits as he waited for her a moment.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:15 am

I giggle, "I'm afraid I can't do that." I say quietly, "But... You didn't happen to get that off a dead body or somethin... Did'ja... Cause that sure as hell looks a lot like the cross my parents got me for my funeral..."

I hear Faith give a 'hmph' and I ignore her, looking up at the man, tilting my head to the side a bit.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:21 am

I hear Mercy speak and my teeth grit in a new-found rage. He stole from her dead body?

There's a dark chuckle as he looks up.
    "What's it to a dead man if her necklace ends up gone?" I pushed forward, trying to push Mercy out of the way.

"Let me out of the way. Hhe's got the money" I snapped, a dark venom slipping from my words.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:23 am

"True, it did leave a mark, but not too bad. I was a fast healer." I say through my gritted teeth.

Faith pushes past me and I look over at her. What if he notices her... Realizes she was with me...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:27 am

I didn't give a damn if he saw me, he'd be dead soon anyway. I took in a deep breath as I felt his hand around my waist. I slapped it away, hoping he didn't feel the ridges of the burn through my shirt.

"Hands off the goods until we get someplace more...Quiet" I giggled like an idiot and the male chuckled.

"Looks like you'll be okay. Shouldn't have been Silver. It's a shame Eh?"His words were poison as we started walking down the alley. I had to get him someplace where others weren't.

"There's a nice place out in the country. It's a small Motel. It'll be fine for whatever you have planned babe" I smirked quietly, as I strutted off behind the male.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:35 am

My eyes narrowed and I was quickly grabbed and yanked back into the alleyway; a hand over my mouth and a cross held up to my cheek. I sink my teeth into their hands and they jump away.

"I'm guessing you and Mr. Hick are buds?" I ask them, a hiss slithers into my voice.

"You could call us that, if you'd like." The two say, i could tell they were twins. I frown, raising an eyebrow... Were they new at this or what? No necklaces of silver, i couldnt find a stake or anything...

That's when I realized something... They were Faith's friends...They knew nothing of the dangers at night...

I frown, "Guys..It's me..." I say flatly and they look back and forth at each other...

The Lawson twins... My memory slowly came back to me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:41 am

There was a small smile on my lips as we walked out toward the small Motel I was speaking off on the outskirts of town.

"Now miss, I really don't intend on have my way withyou tonight. I just need to ask you a few questions that may help me with an investigation I am working on with the police"
    I stopped a moment, as a normal person would. I knew he wasn't; I wasn't stupid. I still had to act it though.

"Wait, you aren't going to tell the cops are you?" I gave him a quizzical look and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"I've more pressing matters than than miss" I hummed lightly, continuing to walk with him.

I could get him if I just killed him somewhere quiet. I wanted to. I felt like an indecency had been put upon Mercy. I couldn't have that.

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:46 am

They must've recognized my voice and they stared at me.

"Don't play dumb." I say in a snappish way.

"M....Mercy?" They both ask, and John stares at me in disbelief.

"You're supposed to be---" Terry starts.

"Dead, yeah I know.." I say, placing a hand on my cheek where the cross had been. I frown, a little 'ow' escaping my lips.

"We thought you were gonna hurt Faith." They say, and I frown.

"I would never do that." I say flatly and roll my eyes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:49 am

There's a low chuckle and I look to the male I was walking with. He pushes me into another allwayway, forcing me back against another garbage can.
    "Miss, Ya'll don't need to play stupid anymore. I saw you with her. I know who you are." A blade was flicked out, and pressed out at my neck. I gritted my teeth.

"Why'd you do it, huh? You broke my cover and stole from the dead. That's against the rules" I spoke, trying to get from his grip. He simply pulled the knife closer to my throat and I was forced still.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:52 am

They seemed shocked and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's find Faith before she slits that guy's throat in half. She seemed pretty pissed." I say and turn around, they follow after me cautiously.

"You're not gonna eat us, are you?" Terry asks, staring me up and down. I growl, making my eyes go black for the hell of it.

"If you don't keep quiet I can arrange a little midnight snack." I say darkly and they stand back a bit.

My eyes filter back to green and I quicken my pace, following her scent.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 am

I smirked lightly. He could kill me, but it didn't matter. He cut me, they knew where we were. He covered my mouth, and I forced myself forward, making a small cut on my throat. He looked down, making a tsk tsk with his teeth.

"Sad, I was going to keep you alive. Now, I guess I can't really. She'll just change you. She know's they can't control herself around people, she'l suck ya dry"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:01 am

The twins follow behind me and I come up to where her scent was the strongest... Blood? Did I smell blood?

I listen in on the conversation and quietly peer over into the alleyway, the twins follow my lead and i push them back against the wall, listening quietly.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:06 am

I grunted quietly as I tried to speak, and I forced his hand down.

"I thknk I'll take my chances" I spoke, venom on my lips as I felt him relaz zlightly. I had to protect myself for once. I brought my foot up, kicking him back. I hear a grunt as he hits himself on something. I feel another small cut on my neck and I grunt as I jump atop the male. He was larger than I, but stunned.

"I'm sick and tired of always being taken advantage of because I'm small" I grumbled the words as I forced the switchblade from his hand. I took it, twirling it in my hands.

"I believe you're the one that'll be lookin' the devil in the eye now" I hissed queitly, bringing the knife to his throat silently.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:12 am

I heard Faith stick her foot into his gut and push him back. I smile, that's my girl. I laugh quietly as silence covers the alleyway.

The twins look at me and I put a finger up to my lips and shush them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 pm