Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:51 pm

I took in a deep breath as I watched her, a small giggle on my lips.
    "You're just seeing things" I pulled my hand away, turning and walking backwards, stumbing on the chair with a slight grunt.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:53 pm

"Am I now?" I ask, sliding up behind her and grabbing her by the waist with a small laugh.

"I suppose you're going to tell me I'm dreaming next?" I giggle.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:55 pm

I rolled my eyes, trying to hide my face from her. I took in a deep breath, coughing slightly.
    "I'm not blushing" I coughed quietly, shaking my head as I turned to stare her in the eye.
    "You are dreaming" I spoke simply, shaking my head.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:57 pm

I smirk, looking at her, raising an eyebrow, "If I'm dreaming thennn... You must not really be here."

I start patting her sides, "You feel pretty real to me." I chuckle.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:01 pm

I took in a deep breath as I felt her hands on my body.
    "Very Funny" I muttered, trying to look behing her.
    "You know..I-I'm rather hungry now.." i trailed, stuttering slightly as I watched the floor.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:06 pm

I laugh quietly and pull her into the kitchen. I pick her up and place her on the counter and start making pancakes again.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Just then, it seemed that we were growing closer, and I wasn't sure that's whatI wanted her to do. I took in a deep breath as she sat me on the counter and I crossed my legs, ignoring the toughts that were in the back of my mind. She shouldn't be here, she wasn't human.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:15 pm

I see the look on her face and I put the pancakes in the pan and let them sit for a few moments.

I open my mouth to say something, but I bite back on the 'What's wrong' question because I knew what the answer was.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

I looked up as she spoke, a sigh on my lips. I took in a deep breath as I watched the floor a moment.
    "You know he going to probably live there forever right?" I didn't know what to talk about, and that was the first thing I thought of. I flinched at my words, I shouldn't have spoken of him.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:27 pm

I sigh, "Yes, that is understood." I say quietly, getting the pancakes ready and I grab a plate, sliding them onto the plate.

I clean up the mess I made and hand Faith the plate of pancakes and the bottle of syrup to her. I grab a fork and place it neatly on the plate in her hand. I sigh quietly, pulling a hand through my hair... I wasn't who I used to be...personality wise, I was generally.

But everything else about me... If I stayed would I put her in danger of being killed by her own hunters group... Would I put her in danger more then she already is every night she goes out... My eyes drift to the floor, ashamed that I had let this happen...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 pm

I watched her a moment before looking back to the plate. I giggled queitly, shaking my head as I watched it a moment. I took the plate, and bottle, setting them down on the counter. She seemed to be staring at the floor. I pursed my lips, pulling up on her chin with my finger.

"Oh deary me. Looks like I've filled my tank, once again" I smirked, watching her as I jumped down. I grabbed the plate before walking off into the bedroom to sit.

"Maybe someone has a hankering for pancakes?" I spoke from te room, a smile on my lips as I took a bite.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:37 pm

I laugh, slowly following her, "Possibly." I giggle and sit on the bed, laying myself down. Stupid crack in the ceiling. It seems to mock me, I had made a crack, a hole for myself... I frown slightly, I had to fix that crack, but there was no way I could. Not the one in my life at least.

I could fix the one in the ceiling at least... That was simple... I tilt my head a little, contemplating the situation.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:42 pm

She seemed to lay on her back, watching the ceiling. I giggled quietly as I took a bite of pancake, smothered in maple syrup.
    I hummed queitly as I chewed, my eyes closed.
    "Just the way I like it" I muttered quietly, shaking my head as I opened my eyes once again. I took in a deep breath as I pulled a hand through my hair, continuing to eat.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:36 am

I look up at her, simply smiling, "I know, you should eat more often. It's quite the expirience." I joke quietly as she continues to eat the pancakes I had made her.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 am

There was a light smile on my lips as I chewed my food, savoring the flavor tat I probably wouldn't have. was forcing myself to veiw this as a second chance. I could make this work, I could make it where everyting was almost back to normal.Almost.

I took in a deep breath as I looked back to her. I put the fork on the plate before offering her some.

"I burn the food remember?" I smiled lightly as I watched her, head slighty turned, eyes on the bedspread. I placed the plate on the nightstand as I looked back toward her. I quietly started rocking on my hide, back and forth.

"Who watches over sleeping angels? I do...I do..." I spoke, my voice airy, and light, like a tired little girl's. I looked up, a giggle on my lips.

"Look Mr.Bubbles. It's an angel! I can see light comming from her belly. Wait a minute...She's still breathing. It's alright, I know she'll be an angel soon." A small smile formed on my lips, a dark one, that could have meant anything. I giggled again, but my tone had changed, it was dark; something I didn't use alot.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:53 pm

I laugh, my eyes widening a bit in surprise by the dark tone tainting her voice.

I say nothing and raise an eyebrow at her, intrigued to what she might do next. Was this one of her odd ways of apologizing, or giving me a second chance? Giving us a second chance.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:45 pm

I leaned in slightly to poke her stomach.

"Can we dance with the angel Mr.B?" I looked up to her again, a smirk on my lips as I took the front part of the cami, twisting is lightly.

I giggled quietly before pulling the plate off the table and returning to eating. It wasn't anything in general that I wanted to eat anymore food, but I didn't want to feel so weird.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:10 am

I watch her, a smirk playing onto my lips. She was messin with me.

"You're a strange one, missy." I chuckle, sitting on the edge of the bed, my elbows resting on my knees. I watch her, my eyes gently scanning across her body and then back up to her eyes.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:18 am

I smirked lightly, pulling a small bit of food into my mouth.
    "I must remind you how it is we met. YOu're quite the weird case youself Miss" I pulled myself off the bed, stumbling slightly as I tried to keep my footing. I smiled lightly before pulling myself toward the kitchen once again, letting the thin lace pom-pom jacket fall off my shoulders.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:20 am

I laugh, "Oh, I remember alright." I say with a quiet chuckle as she stumbles ungracefully towards the kitchen.

"And then I called you strange, and you called me a creep, then I took your sandwich. It was a done deal." I place my hand over my mouth to cover the laugh, my eyes sparkling with amusement.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:27 am

I took in a short breatha s she spoke, giving a short screech as I pulled closer to the kitchen. I threw my plate in the sink before returning to the doorway.

"It was a Roat Beef Sandwich! That's my favorite." I complained, jumping on the bed, almost jumping on her in the process.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:30 am

I get jumped on as she flops onto the bed... Well, more on top of me then the bed really.

"I can make you one to repay for my damage." I say laughing as I fall back from her jumping on me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:35 am

I giggled quietly as I watched her from above. I missed these moments of randomness when she seemed to always sweep me off my feet. I wouldn't give it to her this time;not by a long shot.

I took in a short breath before rolling off her, and off the bed, a small sigh on my lips. I couldn't do what I used to around her anymore, she was a vampire, not my girlfriend.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:40 am

I watch her slide off the bed, a curiousity filling my eyes.
    I sigh quietly and sit up again, my eyes drifting around the room and to the curtain's. The only thing keeping me from becoming Kentucky Fried Mercy on a platter. I sigh, I was different. I could sense that's where her thoughts were roaming to. We both knew it, yet niether of us wanted to believe it. I wanted it to go back to what it used to be, the happy moments, the simple ones. No vampires. No demons. Nothing.

Just us.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:46 am

I took in a deep breath as I looked around the apartment. I could tell I already wanted a drink. I took in a short breath wanting it badly to be night so she wouldn't have to stay here.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head a moment. That's all she was here for anyway. She needed a haven from the sun, then, she would bolt. I took in a deep breath, closing my eyes, forcing back my tears.

I wasn't going to show this pain infront of her. I sighed lightly before turning.
    "I need to clean the kitchen" I spoke simply, a giggled quietly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:31 pm