Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Shadows on the Walls(Mercy&Monica)

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Update Shadows on the Walls(Mercy&Monica)

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:46 pm

I've been following you around for quite some time. I always needed you to stay here on earth. On your 8th birthday, you had a big bash at the park and I was slowly dying in a car accident nearby the park you held your birthday party at. Ever since then, I've followed you.
    I am an earthbound spirit who has been attatched to you your entire life and I've slowly fallen in love with you. I always have watched quietly, helping you subtly through awkward and messy situations. Yet, I can only watch helplessly as you fall in love with the new girl at your school. I start visiting you in your dreams more as my jealously and anger starts to cloud my mind. You begin to notice me slowly.
    But what happens when you try to get me to pass over.

[[this can be edited. but what do you think of the idea?]]
    Anonymous

Update Re: Shadows on the Walls(Mercy&Monica)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:31 am

hmm Intrigued
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:50 pm

haha yay!
    Any changes you want to add to this? It's kinda sketchy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:00 pm

We can edit it as we go alongin the RP
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Alright sounds good to me. Here's my bio:

https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/t476-regular-character

want me to start?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:06 pm

My bio is Monica linky on sig
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:11 pm

ooc - haha alright I shall start.

bic -

Another birthday. I smile, sitting in the corner on your bean bag chair. Your parents were quietly coming up the stairs. I'm pretty sure they had some big present from you -- they always did. I smile, excited for you. I watch you turn a bit in your sleep and my smile fades.

Wake up I whisper quietly into your dreams, and you quietly twitch.

Your parents suddenly burst in, singing an off-key happy birthday and I flicker to the other side of your bed, and sit on windowsill quietly watching.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:19 pm

My dreams were always weird sometimes. I was sound asleep deep dreaming and heard my name called out in my dream, bidding me to wake. Noise in the background also reached my dream. I was being dragged out of my sleep regaining conciousness. I stretched, yawned, and opened my eyes. My parents. I smiled. Where attempting to sing to me Happy Birthday. I say attempt since yeah I think they'd be capable to break glass. "Morning." I croaked lazily
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:23 pm

I laugh, and quickly run down the stairs, leaving a trail of chilled air behind me. I had noticed the new car keys in their hands and I notice the new red corvette outside. I flicker inside of it and look around. I flicker back and end up back in the room. Yet, my flickering back and fourth had caused poor Monica's room to become freezing and I quietly backed into the corner. I really needed to chill out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:39 pm

"This is cool!" I yelped as I was handed some car keys. The temperature in the room had dropped drastically and I brought covers close to me. "Thanks Mom and Dad!" I wasn't the corvette type but did want a car. I was already plotting to change it to a Jeep. They hugged me and asked if I was to take it a spin. I nodded but told them after I bathe. Mom saidshe made my favorite breakfast. Waffles, nutella and condensed milk.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:18 am

I watch her thank her mom, but could tell she was planning something different for her new car. I laugh slightly and look around, wondering when her friends would show up to pick her up for school.

Not that I was looking forward to sitting in a boring classroom where that one kid always seems to be starting directly at me even though he's high the entire time; he's mostly likely just staring at a wall for all I know. Nonetheless, it creeps me out just a tad...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:32 am

My parents left me so I could get ready. I went into my bathroom, selected my usual dressware and my favorite artsy tie. Brushed my teeth, a quick shower and I was good to go.
    I strolled downstairs where my mother had my waffles served. They were nearly orgasmically fantastic. I thanked her. Soon we heard a bunch of howlers. It had to be my friends. I smiled and rolled my eyes. It's just another year, I thought to myself as I said bye to my parents, grabbed my stuff, and walked out to see them and hear their attempt on a made up happy birthday song. "Guys you'll crack the windows. Shush."
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:25 pm

I giggle at her comment as I follow her out the door. I sometimes felt like she noticed me... Like she could feel there was someone else with her...
    Who am I kidding.
    No one really saw me, only the Gifted people at the school.. Not like super smart gifted, but ones who were given the gift to see, or hear, earth bound spirits.
    Those people were always fun to talk to during class.
    I laugh at the thought as I drift along with her towards her friends car.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 pm

It was weird how I randomly felt chills and the need to turn around because I'd feel someone watching me, but I did my best to ignore for I didn't want to seem paranoid. My friends cheered me on to hurry in. I sat next to Joshua, who was the one driving. We hadhooked up a few times and he's tried making me his girl, but I'm not the type to be tied down. Gotto give the guy some credit though. He has sure tried.
    We finally arrive at school. People greeted me. I went to fix my locker and found birthday notes and cards which made me smile more.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:38 pm

I stare angrily at Josh in the car, and I listen in on his thoughts for a moment.

Dirty minded bastard. I mutter under my breath and jab him in his side with my fist. He lets out a small gasp for air and I giggle. I couldn't do that to regular humans often, my strength wasn't necesarrily up to par, and I wasn't a poltergiest. But sometimes with enough emotion and energy I had a way to contact with the living. It was fun to mess with Josh.

I giggle and follow her into school, watching her take out more birthday cards from her locker.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:33 pm

I turned around, as I had felt someone was watching me. This happened far too much lately. I shook off that feeling and finished packing my stuff. Bell would ring in less than five minutes and had Language class.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:38 pm

I headed towards my class, took my usual seat in a corner since I loved to doodle while I paid attention, but prefered not be seen that I was doodling.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:51 pm

I stared over her shoulder as I leaned against the wall, creating a cool spot where I stood. I always enjoyed her doodling, I smile silently as the teacher strides into the class. I nod to the teacher, as if he could see me.. But I knew he couldn't. I sigh, maybe this was a waste of time... I could've passed over ages ago...

Actually, I couldn't. I could never find the Light... Maybe I was still here for reason... Or maybe it was because I didn't want to pass on...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 am

I had gotten the habit of carrying a knit sweater in my backpack. Sometimes I'd find it so odd how in the most random times during classes I'd feel cold.
    Seconds went on, minutes passed by, and soon became hours. From switching class to class, lunch break and more classes till it came time for soccer practice. I was in the changing room getting ready.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 am

Soccer was deff one of the better things in the day. Being outside, running freely. It was all fun.

Except there was one girl... KC was her name... I'unno... on the team who could see me....And she talked to me... I knew she felt like telling Monica that there was some earthbound spirit following her around, but she was too afraid to tell her.

Besides... KC wasn't necesarrily friends with Monica... Though she tried to be in order to tell Monica I was attatched to her.

I sigh and sit on the bench lightly, waiting for Monica to get changed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:17 am

Cleets ready, chin protectors on, shorts, shirt. Yep all ready to go. I was team Captain and was incharge to lead. I felt odd sometimed but it was fun either way. KC a team mate alaays seemed like she had something to tell me, but never did. it would make me uneasy.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:19 am

I watched her do her usual routine of check and go. I flash outside in front of KC and she stares at me for a moment. I say nothing and turn, standing in with the rest of the team, waiting for Monica to show.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:51 pm

wow this seems like a fun RP
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:04 pm

It seemed like KC was distracted as usual and I had to call her attention, "Hey if you don't focus then you may leave." I called out as I rounded up my team mates for the usual warm up session before we start with the balls.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:51 pm

"Sorry.." I say to KC flatly and she grumbles something under her breath, pulling her hair into a ponytail and joining the rest of her team.

"Hey... Uhm.. Monica..." KC jogs over to the group and stands close to Monica, "There's been something I've been meaning to tell you for quite a while now..."

My eyes widen and I flash forward, standing near Monica and KC. My anger boils slightly, and I stomp my foot on the ground, cause a small breeze with my foot.

"Don't you dare!" I scream at KC and she keeps her eyes locked on Monica.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:35 pm