Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Allen
Jade Hawk
Eljordo
Brandon
8 posters

Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Done Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Brandon Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok. We all know and love Halo(Most of us)

This RP will start sometime in the 2550's. On the planet Reach. We will all be Spartan II's there can be a couple Spartan III's if you want. They are the cheaper, but faster Spartans. I will allow a couple Elites (You can control an NPC group of Grunts+others)...because I'm sure someone you want to be. Razz Also, I am allowing for the Spartans to have ONE power. If it is Element related it has to be linked to a module located somewhere on your suit. Thus, missing that part or your suit entirely, would stop you from using that ability.

So. For a bio, just post your characters looks, personality, armor style [A picture or desription is fine], rank: UNSC or Covenant, and your power....if you are a Spartan.

Alright? So...let's give this a shot? I will make the starting post, I'm planning to be in the middle of a fight... so be prepared.

Spartans:
    Me(Brandon)-Spartan II--Electricity
    Jordan-Spartan II
    Aki-Spartan III
    Jade(Alex)-Spartan III--Fire

Elites:
    Jade(Kiaki)
    Me(Ragnok)

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Done Re: Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:19 am

I heard the explosion and anger filled my head. As the Spartan landed on me, I pulled out my Sward, ready to slice it through the human, but he was pinning me down and I couldn't bend my arm to reach. "Yaxituk!" I cried at the golden-dressed Elite I was conversing with earlier. I couldn't see him, but what I could see was a Jackal, not too far away, firing plasma at the Spartan on top of me. I could see his shield flicker as it failed. "Quite the intimate position, no?" I grinned at the Spartan, trying to distract him from the Jackal. I kicked my legs out from under him and twisted around, freeing the arms holding the sward. As long as he didn't move, I had one chance at an attack.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Done Re: Ok...Let's try a Halo RP. Since the other person who tried....isn't here anymore

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:28 am

Jordan felt a plasma pistol burn threw his shields, but he had no time to turn to face the shooter. He just ignored the elites snide comment, but she was able to free her arms. He had to strike first. He flipped his knife unside down and lunged it towards the elite.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:39 am

I had a spit second to act. Stab and be stabbed, or block. Barely thinking through the consequences, I thrust my Energy sward in front of my face and chest and blocked the knife that was clutched in the Spartan's hands. Before I could act again, strong hand clasped around the Human's shoulders and gripped him tight, pulling him away from me. It was Yaxituk. I rolled to my right and stood up, out of the way.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:47 am

Jordans knife snapped when it made contact with the sword. Just before he was about to counter attack, he felt an elite yank him off. he hit the ground hard. He looked up to see Cyrane fighting of covies.

`Go on! get to the control room!` Jordan shouted. He grabbed a covenant plasma rifle on the floor next to him, he took aim at the golden plated elite that had thrown him and opened fire.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:56 am

This stupid thing is addicting! I need sleep!!
    -------

Gasping, I ran towards the control room, hoping against hope that I wasn't too late. Dodging fires, I sprinted along the deck to the floors below, swaying with the motion of the walking Scarab. I saw the Spartan dash ahead of me, but I was larger and my legs longer. I followed him, drawing my sward as I ran, ready to attack his unsuspecting self from behind.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:01 am

Jordan had to protect her, He lept up to make sure she made it to the control room in one piece. He killed covenant as he went, but his real target was the female elite who would stop at nothing to stop Cyrane. He soon saw her, he raised his plasma rifle.

``Hey freak! i think you forgot about me!``
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:05 am

Oh... she's a girl.... sorry!
    ------

I turned around at the sound of the voice, then ducked just in time. Aiming my Covenant Sniper at his wrist, I shot at his hand and the gun flew from it. "Pitiful humans. Drawn to petty insults and little respect for the fight." I glared at him. So badly did I want to attack, but I have more important things to do. Whipping around once more, I ran down the steps and into the Control Room.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 am

OOC- haha thats okay xD

Bic- A well placed shot for an elite, this one was diffrent. It darted away again trying to stop her. He couldnt allow this. He sprinted up to her and grabbed her arm. he mustered all of his force and slammed it against the wall.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:21 am

Aki watched the plasma explosions and could hear the rattle of gunfire as he looked through the powerful telescopic on the top of his rifle. He moved his head slightly and looked down the barrel, the large square suppressor giving the rifle its unique look to most other UNSC weapons.

Putting resting his helmet on the stock he looked through the sight and aimed, there were a lot of elites, most of them would be shielded though so he shifted his attention to the smaller Covenant.

He lined up the cross-hairs on a jackal, it was taking heavy fire but it's shield was holding, Aki could see the ricochet hitting the metal casing of the scarab. He squeezed the trigger and he felt the rifle kick back into his shoulder. The A stand jumped and there was a vapour trail as the bullet sped towards its target.

The Jackal would either be dead, or would have just received a nasty shock. He rested his head on the rifle a second time and chose a second target.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Pain shot through my arm as it hit the wall and I turned my head to face a nearby Jackal. "Go!" I instructed and it ran straight to the Control Room. I twisted my free arm around and placed the tip of the sward at the Spartan's neck. "Unnecessary blood spilled, waisted away on you humans.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Jordan felt the heat of the sword against his neck. He had to distract the elite long enough for Cyrane to bring this thing down. Jordan used his free hand to grab its wrist holding the plasma sword. He lashed out a powerfull headbutt, cracking heads with the beast. Elites had thicker skulls than humans, and Jordan could feel the impact even threw his helmet. He wasnt even sure if the headbutt had hurt him more than the elite. When his vision cleared again, he let out a quick right hook, connecting with its head. A shot of pain ran threw his hand, but he was sure he was at least slowing the beast down.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Jordan felt the heat of the sword against his neck. He had to distract the elite long enough for Cyrane to bring this thing down. Jordan used his free hand to grab its wrist holding the plasma sword. He lashed out a powerfull headbutt, cracking heads with the beast. Elites had thicker skulls than humans, and Jordan could feel the impact even threw his helmet. He wasnt even sure if the headbutt had hurt him more than the elite. When his vision cleared again, he let out a quick right hook, connecting with its head. A shot of pain ran threw his hand, but he was sure he was at least slowing the beast down.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm several feet taller than you.. how can you possibly headbutt me?
    --------------

Pain shot through my head and I struggled, hoping against hope that the Jackal had managed to stop the Spartan from attacking the Controls.
    "What brings you so low as to attack a female?" I ask rhetorically, thrusting my leg upwards and spinning around out of his grasp. I elbowed the back of his head, forcing it to connect with the wall I had previously been leaning against, and I ran into the Control Room.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:21 pm

ooc: Ok....nice. Haha other posters! Ok! Update! Jordan: In the testing phase of the suits. they could punch through concrete and not feel it. Lol. just saying....yours is fairly upgraded since then. Also. Jade will be controlling some of elites and so will I. So that the fights will be more realistic. Spartans won't be plowing through elites and vise versa. Also, if you are attacking an elite, please specify the color so it will be easier for us two to coordinate who controls the elites. Very Happy Sound ok?
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Basic
    Name: Ragnok
    Age in human years: 34
    Sex: Male

Features
    Species: Sangheili (Elite)
    Skin color: Greyish black
    Height: 8'5"
    Build: Slim. Trim muscular features.
    Weight: 274
    Eyes: Gold with specks of red

Armor: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100424192828/halo/images/6/66/Halo_Reach_-_Sangheili_Officer.png

^^^-All the blue replaced by black with red detail

About Character
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Let's his emotions get into a fight, strong silent type, quiet, quick to anger, loves to fight, determined, blunt, harsh, and mean when it’s necessary.
    Preferred weapon: Covenant Carbine and the Energy Sword
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:59 pm

OOC: sorry lol didnt know that brandon Razz and Jade, your only a foot and a few inches taller than me, not really impossible to pull off a headbutt, especially when i had you pinned against the wall lol Smile

BIC: Jordan felt the impact of the elbow, he was sent into the wall. after only a few moments he collected himself. He heard the crackle of assault rifle rounds. Cyrane! The elite must have caught up to her. Jordan rushed into the Control room to help her.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Brandon

I hear a soldier caling over the comm channel and I sat up straighter. I pressed the ring around my neck closer to my neck. He was asking for reinforcements. I turned quickly and went back to the banshee. I walked into the back and lied down in it. My hands resting firmly around two fitted joysticks. I called over the channel, "Commandeering down banshee. On my way to support as soon as I figure this thing out...." The system began lighting up after pressing a few buttons. "Here we go." I pulled back on the joysticks and I felt the ship lift. I then pushed them foreward, the rails, the joysticks are mounted on, sliding ahead in the chamber. The ship picked up speed and a display showed up in my face, showing what was ahead of me. I spotted the scarab and continued vector. I reached within seconds, waiting till I was above it, I bailed. I hit the upper deck and rolled, momeentum carried me over the edge to the mid-deck, where I hit the floor and collapsed. I got my arms under me and stood, once I turned, I saw an elite running from a damaged spartan. It ran to the lower decks. I looked to the Spartan that sprinted after the elite and I quickly followed. FINALLY another II.... ___________________________________________________________________

Ragnok

I was the first of my squad to the dropship. I commanded a mostly Jackal squad. Which I preferred. I was more of the type to stick back and engage in long-range combat.....unlike my brother who was a run in guns blazing type of warrior. He was still alive, so apparently he was good at it. He was coming along for this mission as well. We have gathered the info we came for, so we are being sent to revover the remaining troops. My jackals entered the ship next to me. Then my incompitent grunts. I grunted at them and their pittyful statures as they pushed their way into the group. My brother, Sangred arrived next. His shining, silver armor glistined with the reflections of all the lights and machines in the hanger of the carrier. His entire squad was right behind him. Not late like mine. He was most likely going to get all the glory from this mission. His squad comprised of four officer rank brutes their helmets had large crests on the rear, showing off their rank instantly. A gold elite ultra and three black armored jackals. Red shields...his men have apparently been through many battles along side him for them all the be such high ranks. He nodded to me and I in return as he boarded the ship with his men. "Brother." I noted with respect. He was a higher rank than I. The elite piolet looked back for second before turning on the vessel. I shook slightly and sat in the normal chairs that lined the insides of the infantry chamber. I wrapped my hands around the hand rails as I felt the ship tilt foreward, heading towards the surface.

Last edited by Brandonius Maximus on Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 pm

ooc: Damn. I was late lol I'll edit I guess. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 am

ooc- hehe, im just sitting on a cliff, near a pelican picking off the easy targets, I love being a sniper.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 am

Ooc: Sneaks up behind Aki and pokes him in the back.

Bic: The Jackal had managed to pin the female Spartan into a corner, and was slowing diminishing her shields. I turned around to guard the entrance of the room, knowing that the male would follow.

-----------------

I ran forward towards the base of the Scarab. It was bound to stop eventually. I looked up to see a couple of Spartans already fighting off a group of grunts of the upper deck, and I wondered curiously as to how they managed to get up there. Then, an idea struck. If I couldn't join them, I'd attack from below. I needed an explosive weapon. I turned around and headed towards a distant bunker, to where weapons of all kinds had a decent chance of being found.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Aki stood, ejecting his last empty clip and throwing it down with the small pile of other that had accumulated. He turned and looked at the Pelican that had brought him in, with him was a full consignment of UNSC Marines. They looked bored. They were standing around, helmets discarded, assault rifles laid down on the floor or resting in the secure locks in the Pelican. The pilots were also standing around, one was smoking.

Aki wasn't fond of Marines, they were the bulk of the UNSC forces, jack of all trades. Okay they were useful and they were human, he didn't like seeing them die. If Aki had it his way, he would be stationed in orbit with the real troopers, the ODST, they dropped in fast and hard and left nothing alive, they could turn the tide of the battle.

However, Aki was with Marines and a mix of Spartan II and IIIs. He reached up and touched his throat, broadcasting on all Spartan channels he started to speak "Unknown Spartans, this is Whiskey Lima Foxtrot four two, I repeat Whiskey Lima Foxtrot four two to unknown Spartans. I have a Pelican full of Marines and full rack of missiles. Engage or extract, I repeat engage or extract". He removed his hand and turned to his marines, switching to his external mic.

"Alright you lazy SOBs, get into the god damned bird, we need to be off the ground now. I wanna see your asses in seats and your rifles ready" he barked as he walked up to the milling Marines. They jumped and scrabbled about for weapons or helmets, the pilots disappeared inside the Pelican and soon the hum of the engines coming to life was audible.

He was the last one on the Pelican, watching to make sure that everyone was on board. He switched to the Pelicans interior frequency. "Go". On that simple order The Pelican rose sharply, Aki put his hand out sideways and caught hold of one of the hand holds. He was still waiting for his orders.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:09 pm

I stopped and lifted an arm to lean on the inner walls of the scarab slightly as I heard an incoming trasmission. I replied, my voice was surprisingly rough. "This is Lieutenant Colonel Spartan 092." I paused. That part always came out like a machine. "Aki. Is that you?! First. Survey the area surrounding the scarab. Check for any survivors that can help. Then, follow the scarab. Engage the AA if needed. But do not. I repeat. Do not. Fire on the vessel. There are friendlies aboard." I cut transmission and continued down the ramp to the lower deck. I guess this was the control room. I spotted the elite I saw running earlier. It looked like the same as the one I had fought on the ground. Highly unlikely. I heard small gun fight going on in the room behind the elite and I sneered. I weilded my magnum quickly and fired 5 five rounds in quick sucession, hoping to drain it's shields.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Jordan saw yet another Spartan shooting at the elite. He was not from his unit, but this didnt really concern him at the moment. He grabbed a plasma pistol off of the ground and killed the Jackal with a clean head shot. he looked around for Cyrane.She was alive, Jordans heart raced with exitment. But he could not get distracted, he had to get to the controls.
    "Both of you, lay down a supressing fire!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 pm

The Pelican crested a small clump of trees and the battlefield filled the pilots view, Smoking wreckage was everywhere. Warthogs, Pelicans, Scorpions, all destroyed. There were Covenant vehicles as well but it looked as if we had taken a pounding.

The Scarab dominated the landscape, it was huge and it was standing still. The AA turret on top of the Scarab swivelled and angled up at the Approaching Pelican. Aki had moved to where the pilots were sitting. " One rack, try not to hit the exterior too much, there are friendlies inside". The pilot nodded and there was an audible hiss as 4 missiles went streaking towards their target. At the same time the Scarab opened fire. The pilot jerked left violently and the Pelican launched itself left. For such a big machine it certainly was manoeuvrable.

Each of the missiles hit their target, whilst the scarabs shots went wide. The explosions were sufficient enough to lift the now useless turret off the top of the mighty machine and crash to the ground.

The Pelican swung low around the stationary scarab, Akis, the pilots, the now shaken Marines in the back all looking for figures alive on the ground.

"THERE!" yelled a marine from the back. Aki turned and walked to the ramp. He lifted his battle rifle and looked through the small scope on top, the marine was right, there was a lone figure running towards a battle scarred bunker.

The Pelican turned and 180 in mid-air and flew towards the running figure, the nose tilted down for maximum speed kicking up a huge dust cloud.

Aki walked to the back ramp battle rifle still in his hands as the Pelican settled, hovering a couple of feet off the floor ahead of the running figure
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Rage filled me and I ran towards the Spartan, wrapping my right around his neck and pulling him away. I kicked out and we lunched towards the door of the Control room. I rolled, grabbing the gun from the Sparan's grip, and leaped to my feet. I pointed his own weapon at his chest and yelled, "STAND DOWN!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:47 pm