Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Eljordo
Engi
Murdoch
Jesseses
8 posters

Unknown Gifts

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Read Me Unknown Gifts

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Some of us in the world are gifted. Our powers separate us from humans, Dr. James hates those whom are gifted. He created a small, secret, group to destroy us. Back at their underground base, there is a machine that takes away our powers and turns it to liquid. His plan is to inject himself with all of the powers that has been collected to become invincible!
    Dr. James’ group found a way to stop time for a few minutes. We are not affected by it because we, as gifted kids have a special bracelet, given to us at birth. However when time is stopped we could sense it. We pretend it affects us so we won‘t be caught. We are all in the middle of a town, around a water fountain, for different reasons. They captured someone who ignored the feeling. Once they disappear, we all move. Time is still frozen, that is how we all meet.
    *Credits to Crystal Smile*

Never to late to join lolwut smiley

Rules:
    ~Make it interesting, try to think differently than generic ideas (or twist that idea).
    ~Don't God Mod.
    ~Try to include everyone.
    ~Be friendly!
    ~Have fun!
    ~Try not to have the same powers.

Make up your own role if you wish.
    Unknown relative: Taiga, Myst
    Overprotective brother: Aki
    Maverick: Shade
    Old friends: Jade
    A notorious delinquent who is widely respected in the town: Jacques
    Friend back in town:
    Dr James people: Donnovic,
    Works for Dr James but is also my brother: Daniel McKarthy

People & their powers:
    Jessica - Atmokinesis(weather control), Phasing, Temporal Stasis
    Aki - control of light and shadow. and pyrokenisis
    Shade - He can teleport short distances- and can take objects or people with him- has massively enhanced speed and agility and has a massively accelerated healing factor. He also has the ability to change his clothing on a whim. His hood was stolen from a government testing lab, and is capable of hiding his face completely even when half on.
    Taiga - Controlling other people like puppets, ability of tapping memory (adding or taking away people's memories) and Illusions
    Jade - Ability to transform at will into a red timber wolf, pyrokenisis, and she can choose for other people's powers to not effect her, but only one at a time.
    Donnovic - His cellular structure is way tougher than a regular humans, allowing him to take hits that would kill most men. His eyes have been modified to great effect, thus his hand eye coordination is at superhuman levels. He is the master of nearly every type of firearm or bladed weapon. His muscular tone has been modded to the point that he can lift well over ten tons, whilst before meeting the doctor he could only lift two tons.
    Myst - Control of weather, communicate with spirits, ability to control fog/mist.
    Jacques - 'Temporal Theft' He can "steal" moments and objects out of time for his own use, as well as "give" himself to another time
    Daniel McKarthy - Danny has the ability to control both earth and water through movement of his body. He also has resilient skin, though the doctor genetically mutated this power (almost killing him). Now it takes more to break the skin. Though he's not invincible, a single bullet, for example, won't kill him

Last edited by Angel Love on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:12 am; edited 9 times in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Read Me Re: Unknown Gifts

Post by Engi Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Cold rolled in along with a large SUV, that of which was moving much to fast to be in a street. Taiga turned around just in time to see fighting, blood. Screams. She forced herself not to move, though her heart was beating loud enough for the world to hear. Atleast, that's what it sounded like to her. She forced a blank emotion on her face and stared straight ahead.

A man on the floor screaming. Then, a needle was pressed into him. His head was smashed and, without a second thought, the people from the SUV picked him up and took him away.

Taiga didn't want to move. She couldn't. She was afraid. She had always thought she was invincible. A magician, a puppeteer. Nothing could hurt her because nothing had. But this, this was scary. This was murder. And it wasn't like those movies with bad sound and worse effects. With blood many shades too light or cuts that seem to change spots each scene. No, this was murder. And it happened right in front of her eyes.

Time started. She sat on the ground, unable to do anything.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Danny continued to walk along the park path. His hands were placed away in his pockets. He was going to survey through the park, and maybe walk around a bit before turning back to base, but something caught his attention. Something, that he could use to change his game! Just what he wanted to make things more interesting for him!

At first he didn't believe it was him, but the name, his persona, his looks.... Danny knew it was his father. A large grin appeared on his face, pleased at his discovery. "Father! What a stroke of luck!" Danny thought to himself, making his way towards his father and his friend. "Perhaps I might squeeze some information out of him. Then I could have an old family reunion!" Danny chuckled to himself. In his mind, this was completely sane!
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Time restarts, and he allows himself to breath a sigh of relief. At least the girls had the sense to remain anonymous. He keeps half an eye on the new arrival, though; he could be trouble.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:57 pm

Jessica see’s her dad loading up the truck. She got up so she could go help him. A ball hits her feet. “I’m sorry,” a little boy said walking towards her.
    “Its okay” she picks it up and hands it to me “Here you go” she smiles at him.
    “Thank you” he grabs the ball smiling. He runs back to the other little kids. Jessica looks at her dad. He was still loading the truck.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Danny walked past the little child running away from a young woman. Only there to get the ball, the little boy runs past Danny, and back to his friends. The focus was still on his father. This wasn't a chance Danny could just past up, and he was one for reckless choices! He walked across the street and into the parking lot where he saw his father loading the back of a truck. Danny stood there for a moment before he saw his chance to move in.

His father had dropped his tool box, and had bent down to pick it up. Danny meet him on the ground to help him pick up his tool box. They looked up at each other, his father was confused, so Danny put on a comforting smile with a small laugh. "Hi there. Didn't mean to scare you. Need help?" Danny asked picking up the tool box and placing it on the truck. "Thanks," said his father with a smile, throwing out his hand. Danny embraced his hand and shook it firmly before letting his hand fall to his side. His father looked to be in his late forties/early fifties. He had a slight beard and his hair was becoming grey.

"Taking on a project?" Danny asked, taking note of all the supplies. "Yea!" his father replied with a chuckle. "Building a porch for the wife!"
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:52 pm

She watches a guy help her dad. She didn’t know who he was. Jessica walks starts to walk over to them. She looks at a deli. Knowing her dad, he forgot to get lunch. She goes in to get him a few things. After she paid she walk to over to them “Good afternoon.” Jessica hands him the bag “Your lunch sir” she said smiling.
    “Thank you Jess,” he looks in this trunk “I forgot to pack my lunch” he shakes his head, “Thank you” she smiles.
    “Your welcome. Why are you getting all of these supplies?”“Building something for someone” she nods.
    “Don’t get hurt old man,” he laughs.
    “I’ll try not to.”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Danny paused as he watched this girl bring his father lunch. He stood there for a moment before smiling and letting out a single laugh. He knew who this was, but he couldn't believe it! How could he be so lucky in a single day! After years, fortune might finally be smiling upon me. "I'm guessing your related...?" he asked, holding out his hand. "Michael," he said, not giving out his real name.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 pm

Jessica looks at the guy then her father. He shrugs. They both look at him. “Hi I’m Jessica”
    “She’s my baby girl. The youngest one” she smiles.
    “Yea his is my old man,” she said smiling, “So where are you from?”
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Danny smiled at them, putting on a friendly face. "Uh, outta town," he replied. "Came in to see some family," he smiled at his own joke. "So I might be in town for a while. Have you guys been living here your whole life then?" he asked, creating small talk.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Jessica father nods. “We have. So you’re here to visit you mom, aunt?” Jessica puts her hands back in her pocket. She would look at her father then him. They got the same eyes and nose.
    “Dad don’t be rude. It doesn’t matter who he is visiting. Its family.” she smiles.
    “Your such a family person” he shakes his head.
    “Yup”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Okay, went away for the weekend and now 8 pages?! 0_0

fill me in please
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:14 pm

OOC: Time froze. They abducted a gifted guy. Danny character is my brother who works for Dr. James. His bio explains everything. Everyone is still near the fountain.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:23 pm

OOC: K thanks Ang Very Happy So you guys are just talking by the fountian then?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:50 pm

OOC: Yup
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:21 am

Shade watches the man talk to the targets father...this cannot be good. He's probably playing some kind of twisted game, and if he's targeted that man in particular he either knows the man or knows his daughter. One of his marks comes up and joins the conversation...does she not know that he was walking when Time stopped? How could she be so blind?! He silently grumbles a curse at her stupidity...how is he going to protect these morons?

He sees a woman sit down on the bench behind him, and he doesn't have to glance around to know who it is. Mya is sitting behind him. So, the drop went well, then. It probably means that Blinky is setting up nearby, and that means that the entire square is covered. that's good. He needs to be on his toes in case anything happens...

ooc:

Can something happen soon please? My character is sitting on a bench doing nothing...
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:39 am

will edit later Razz

Last edited by Eljordo on Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:28 pm

ooc: It is kinda generic, dude, but you got a couple of details wrong.
    1) the mutants aren't all talking, they're all in their separate groups, for example Danny- who works for the doctor- is talking to Angel, and they aren't near the others.
    2) Time is moving normally, so the crowded square isn't the best place to get two katanas out, and
    3) how would you tell they are mutants if time is moving normally and they are spread out in the crowd? Just asking....I appreciate the effort, though XD
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:29 pm

OOC: Dang, all I knew was what Ang told me xD and I knew it was painfully generic, but im still waiting for an oppertunity to jump in and were on page freakin 8 -_- Im not waiting much longer lol

Ill edit my post and correct the errors

PPS: I thought time was still at a stop, Angel never said it started back up xD
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:51 pm

She did, if you read back a couple of pages. I acknowledge, however, that you don't want to do that....but with these guys? You need to. You need to wade through three pages of waffle to get something important (I keed, I keed, lol)
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:05 pm

Taiga waited a little longer, staring at the ground in front of her. They killed him, as though they were killing a fly. Just smack, and he was gone. And they didn't care.

What monsters.

She finally stood back up and sat at the edge of the fountain, watching the waves ripple to the outer edge then disappear into the stone.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 pm

OOC: Sorry! :3
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Danny looked between the two pairs. Man and daughter. Father and sister. He stopped and starred at the girl for a moment. She was analyzing him, which wasn't good, in his mind. He would have to strike relatively soon though. Danny couldn't pass up an opportunity like this. It was a rich and excited addition to this game, that Danny wouldn't pass up. When the moment came though, Danny would know.

"Well, I'll leave you guys be," he said kindly with a smile. "I'm going to walk around for a bit, wait around, really. If you need help with the porch though, give me a shout, okay?" he added with a smile. Danny waited there for a moment before starting to walk in the opposite direction.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Jessica simply nods. Her father smiles, “Sure thing” He turns to face his daughter. She keeps looking at him. Something seems off. “Hey are you okay?” she looks at her dad.
    “Yea I’m fine why?”
    “I don’t know you seem to be somewhere else” she smiles at him.
    “Sorry I was just thinking” he nods and walks towards his truck. He got in and looks at her.
    “Try not to come home the next day, okay? Call us if you are coming home late” she nods.
    “I will” she waves by at her father when he drives off. Jessica starts to walk towards the bench she was sitting on before a wind blew her hair in her face. She looks around noticing it only hit her. She slowly turns around. When she did, a fireball started charging her way. She throws a energy ball at it. It explodes. Little kids runs past her to see what happen. They start to name superheroes that could have saved me. You have to love little kids minds. She walks to the forest behind the park. Hoping anyone who ever tried to act her would follow.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:14 am

Who threw the fireball? I can't see any post saying that....
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:29 am

OOC: No one. I'm just creating a little drama. I dont think anyone is going to start anything. I'll just ot was one pf Dr. James guys who attacked me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:39 am