Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Silent Leave...then back? [Hayley & Devon]

Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Silent Leave...then back? [Hayley & Devon] - Page 4 Empty Silent Leave...then back? [Hayley & Devon]

Post by Hayley Graham Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

One on One with a guy!
    -Me and you have been best friends for ages. A few years ago, my family packed up and moved across the country. I've moved back for the final year of school, but no one knows I'm back. Tonight is your birthday, and you're having one of the biggest party of the year. How will you react when I stop by your party to surprise you? Will you be mad at me for leaving without much warning? credit to who ever Smile
    Guy:"Devon"
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Silent Leave...then back? [Hayley & Devon] - Page 4 Empty Re: Silent Leave...then back? [Hayley & Devon]

Post by Hayley Graham Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:37 pm

I look up still gigging to see Dev looking at me odd.
    "What?" I smile still feeling his hand on my wrist.
    Anonymous

Silent Leave...then back? [Hayley & Devon] - Page 4 Empty Re: Silent Leave...then back? [Hayley & Devon]

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:58 pm

He smiled and felt his face go hot. "Nothing..."
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:14 pm

"You're full of lies tonight now arentcha" I smirk as I still hold his one hand away to make sure he was done ticking.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:35 pm

He just smirked and leaned in for a kiss. The hand he was holding her wrist went to her waist. His kiss was soft and slow, tasting her lips slightly.
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Out of no where I felt Devon's lips against mine. I gasped hitting my head against the wall staring at him.
    "Devon" I whispered.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:49 pm

Devon's face went red and he got up quickly, "I'm sorry."
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:56 pm

I stood up quick after him blushing as I patted at my hair and looked around.
    " I should get home, I will see you tonight at the party k?" I say quickly and jog towards the door slipping my shoes on.
    I jog down to the side walk and start walking while looking ahead dazed. Did that really just happen and I ran away?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Devon frowned. "What the hell.." He muttered under his breath and followed out to follow Hayley. "Look I'm sorry. Umm..Take my car, it's a long walk. And what party?" He asked as he handed her his car keys that he took out of his pocket and not taking a no for an answer.
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:26 am

I looked back at Devon and shook my head smiling a little.
    " I want to walk honestly, and the one Jen was talking about" I explain just looking at his keys.
    "Please, I promise I will see you there tonight.. I just gotta think a little bit"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:15 am

He had totally forgotten about about Jen's party thing. He nodded and allowed Hayley walk off. He dug his fingers through his hair and walked back into the house and sat on his couch thinking about the kiss.
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:10 pm

I finally got to my front door and stepped in kicking off my shoes. I was so out of it the whole walk. Hurrying up to my room I sat down on my bed thinking about what just happened. I felt so many things and I was so confused. Eventually I looked at my clock noticing the time and walked to my closet grabbing a sweater slipping it on.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Devon's cel buzzed. It was a text from Jen reminding him about the party. He decided to shower and get ready. He slipped on some black pants and a black short sleeve shirt, ruffled his hair and was good to go. He hopped into his car and drove to Jen's. Once he arrived Jen greeted him with a hug and a deep kiss
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:25 pm

I talked to my mom for a couple minutes before waving bye and jogging outside to my car. I pulled up to Jen's house and saw some cars already there. Sighing I grabbed my cell slipping it in my pocket along with my car keys and made my way to the front door letting my self in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Tom was playing bartender as usual. Devon was sitting down close to Tom. Jen was attending some friends and serving snacks around.
    "Why so serious?" Tom asked as he attempted to impersonate the Joker. Devon shook his head, "Nothing."
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:38 pm

I stepped inside looking around Jen's house at all the people.
    I barely recognized half of them as I made my way into the front hall.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Tom noticed Hayley, "Graham Cracker!!" He waved at her. Devon half hoped Tom hadn't called her.
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:46 pm

I heard my name and of course it was Tom. I swung around seeing him with.. Devon. I made my way towards them looking down blushing slightly.
    "Hey"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:06 pm

"Want a drink Graham?" Tom offered.
    Devon looked up at Hayley and smiled slightly."Hey."
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:11 pm

I shook my head sticking my hand out signaling no.
    "I drank enough last night" I laugh a little looking at Devon and smiling a little.
    "Hey Dev"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:16 pm

"Don't tell me you sissies haven't worked out your issues?" Tom asked seeing that they were still awkward.
    Devon shook his head, "We are fine already."
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:19 pm

I laugh hitting Tom's arm.
    "Yeah we are fine" I agree glancing at Devon
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Jen came right behind Devon slipping her arms around his chest. "Hey guys. You owe me a dance." She told Devon.
    Tom just laughed seeing Devon give the 'polite smirk'
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:28 pm

I pressed my lips together forcing a small smile.
    " I am going to the kitchen" I say before disappearing into there leaning against the counter crossing my arms.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Devon was dragged to go for a dance. Tom frowned and followed Hayley offering her a coke. "I may be a clown...but I know something is up. Talk."
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:53 pm

I thank him for the coke holding it between both my hands looking down at them.
    "Devon kissed me and I just.. got up and left" I confess still staring at my hands.
    "I didn't know why I did or what I was thinking but every time I see him with Jen I feel.. jealous." I finally look up letting out a deep breathe.
    "I should have never came back eh"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:15 am