Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 3 Empty Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome-To Arkham Asylum
    Can you survive a night in the mad house?

Arkham Asylum is located on the outskirts of Gotham City and is where those of Batman's foes considered to be legally insane are incarcerated (other foes are incarcerated at Blackgate Penitentiary). Arkham Asylum does not have a good record, at least with regard to the high profile cases (most notably the Joker who is frequently shown escaping at will); and those who are 'cured' and released tend to re-offend. Furthermore, several staff members, including at least one director, have ended up as residents.

I am a new scientist who has come on board, trying to help the criminally insane. I'm trying ot get in their heads, and see what is actually going on.

While you are the newest recruit to gothams underworld [You can make up your own backstory or use an already made Batman villan]

We begin the first day of out interviews.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:52 pm

This would buy me the time i needed to get off this goddamn island. I have done it before... all i have to do is get rid of Cash. "You should go Cash. Unless you would rather stay and TRY to stop the inmates from running loose. It didnmt take much convincing to persuade him into seeing my point of view. "Forget this! I'm not dying in this place!" He began running towards the safest place on the island. The wardens office. Now that he's gone I can work my way out this place I thought as I began to walk.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix] - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to Hell [Faith & Alix]

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Deep breaths. Running as fast as you could in heels was rather tiring. The cloudy sky hit me as I came out of the west wing. I shook, quietly. It was December, and it was freezing. I cursed quietly as Cash dashed past me, almost knocking me over. He was running to where the fight was I presumed. He had gotten his hand bitten off my Croc, I didn’t see why he wouldn’t fight to the death with these inmates.

“Cash! Where’s Riddler?”
    I yelled as he continued his way into the west wing.
    “I don’t know; he knocked me out. He’s out there somewhere. Not off the island yet”

I gritted my teeth. Men were so unreliable. I could do this. I ran to the emergency box. I forced my keycard down the scanner, before the small door opened. I had thirty seconds to get what I wanted before it closed again. A tazer, and a shot of medicine that would knock him out cold.

I ran, into the courtyard. I shook my head, he was gone alright, but not far. I noticed a figure, walking towards the bridge that got you off Arkham. He wasn’t going to get away. I ran, as fast as I could toward him. Maybe I could sneak up on him. I didn’t want my patient getting away.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm almost to the bridge. Just a couple more hundred feet I kept repeating this phrase over and over in my head. I knew that Joker would be making a break sooner or later. It was just luck that Faith had been nice enough to have me get fresh air, and that I got stuck with Cash. My guess is that they stuck him with me because of the incident pertaining to the killer croc' and him bitting off his hand. Ever since then he has figgity around the other inmates. Not much longer and I'll be at the bridge. As i began to get closer I start to get excited; soon I would be free and be able to test Batman with my new riddles.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:43 pm

I shook my head, he was hurrying now. The bridge was growing closer, but I had to keep running. I had to keep moving. My heels clacked on the wood, but he was too busy with his own thoughts. He didn’t think of me, didn’t think of the possibility that someone had followed him.

The clacking of my heels seemed hollow as the stones under my feet were slick with moss from the waters crashing into the bridge. I shook my head, watching him. Growing closer, I was silent. There it was, the tazer out, and shooting toward him. Whether it hit, I didn’t know, my eyes clutched closed in an attempt to keep the horrid feeling out of my mind.

“I’m sorry Edward, but I’m here to help you. I’m not going to let you go off and hurt people, when I can help you. You’ll just be brought back” My eyes had still been clutched closed as I ran toward where his body would have fallen. I didn’t want that feeling in my stomach for hurting the person I was trying to help. I was only protecting him. I took in a deep breath, shaking my head as I pulled out the syringe that I had in my pocket.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:40 pm

By now I was only twenty or thirty feet from the mid-point in the bridge. I’m almost there I thought to myself as I once again sped up. The thought of freedom was clouding my senses, but I didn’t notice. As I started to listen to the sound my feet was making on the stone bridge. After I listened for a good minute or so, I began hearing a second set of feet following me. About that time I heard the foot steps I heard a buzzing noise. A tazor. This was the weapon the all the scientists took with them on their daily rounds around the asylum. As I wait for it to hit me I close my eyes knowing that it would hurt.
    The tazor hit just below my left elbow. The pain was incredible. I had to fight to stay conscience. “You’re a smart cookie Ms. Wynters. I was wrong to take you for fool… and now I’m paying for my insolence.” I fell to the ground with a thud and my vision began to blur as I saw Faith walking towards me with a syringe. “I’m sorry Edward, but I’m here to help you. I’m not going to let you go off and hurt people, when I can help you. You’ll just be brought back” I could tell she didn’t like hurting me but she did it because she thought I could be ‘saved’. I’d go back… For now at least. I’d play there game and be their sweet little saved inmate that was ready to become part of the community. That’s all I could do. This little charade will not happen for another couple of months and I plan on being out of here and back out making riddles and beating Batman. I began to black out before she had even gotten close enough to touch.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:27 pm

I shook my head, taking in a deep breath. The wave of nausea washed over me as I watched him fall to the ground, his body convulsing and twitching as volts of electricity shot through every inch of his body. I sighed, keeping one hand over the front of my body, protecting my stomach. I was being stupid, it was as if I actually thought that would make the sick feeling go away for good. I shook my head as I watched him.

His eyes seemed to dart around wildly as if he were about to lose consciousness. I walked toward him, almost in reaching distance now. I shook my head, I really was sorry, even if I didn’t act like it. They would make us have more sessions now that he had escaped. Cash would tell them that he had knocked them out, and he would get more time on his sentence, if we couldn’t cure him before then.

I shook my head, he now, lay still. His eyes were closed, and he lay on his stomach, his face toward the ground. I wondered now if they had gotten the asylum back under control. If they hadn’t, where would I go with this Inmate? It wasn’t safe for me to go back inside, but I had to. Maybe Batman was here? Maybe he was putting everything back in place the way it had been when I had fallen asleep in my office only thirty minutes ago. I knew now, Cash would never let him outside, and that might actually hut him more than help him.

I kneeled, slowly dislodging the two prongs from where they had stuck themselves in his arm. He would be out, but he wouldn’t be out for long. I had no choice, but to give him the sedative. If I didn’t, he may have woken up a few minutes after I left to get help. It wouldn’t be procedure if I didn’t give it to him. I grunted as I pushed him over, so his face lay to the sky. I watched him face a moment, his expressionless face. What was happening behind those blue eyes? I shook my head, bringing two fingers up to his neck. I needed to check his pulse, just to make sure it was proper. If it wasn’t, I didn’t know what I would do. Would I just leave it? This stuff usually thinned the blood slightly. I felt, and counted. One Mississippi, Two Mississippi… I smiled. It was right, all on track. It was perfect.

I let my hand grace his jaw. He was still a person, not matter how crazy he might have been. I sighed, shaking my head. This place looses track of the human in these people. There’s always a little. I shook my head, uncapping the syringe that I took with me. I watched him a moment, before raising one of his arms up to sit on my legs, which were folded under me. I shook my head, coughing quietly before puncturing his skin as lightly as I could, and administering the shot of liquid sedation.

I watched him for a few minutes. After about five minutes I pulled my fingers back up to his throat, checking his pulse once again. He was in a deeper sleep now. His pulse had slown down a little bit. I shook my head, standing up and dragging him back off the bridge. Back to the asylum he went. He had to, because I had to save him. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath before pulling the body across stone and dirt and into a nearby bush. I sighed, turning to dash inside, hopefully everything was under control now.
    Of course, it was still overrun. What else could happen on a bad day? I had made it to my office, which was down two halls, filled with only a few criminals. They all seemed to either be knocked out, in their cells, or lumbering around. They had guns now, and cattle prods. But I could easily avoid them, using the sideways to the office, the ones the inmates didn’t know about. I looked around quietly, grabbing anything I needed, and shoving it into the backpack I carried around often. I swear, I brought all the recorders and cassettes I could find, The stash of sedatives that all the staff’s offices were equipped with; my cell phone, and pretty much anything I might need for however long I was trapped here.

I had to get back to Riddler though. He was my top priority. I assumed it was because I was new that he meant so much. My first patient I assumed. I shook my head, walking from the office. I had to hurry back, the sedative would be wearing off in about five minutes.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 pm

I am just waking up. How long have I been unconscious? My vision is still blurred but Is coming back. As I sat up I saw someone walking towards me. I could tell by the way the body moved as it walked that it was a female and there is only one female I know who would be walking toward me. Great…
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:04 pm

I fel the cold grace my face as I walked quickly to the bush I had left the convict. I shook, freezing in the December cold. It was misting now, and it soon miht start raining. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath. He was awake now, I could see his eyes as I grew closer. The effects of the drug would probably make everything fuzzy, but it was enough to get to him atleast.

"Edward, I'm sorry. I have to keep you sedated while all this is going down...I would like to trust you, but you already knocked out Cash. You might do to me, I don't know" I spoke, shaking my head as I rubbed my arms. I was freezing, it was horrid.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 pm

she was becoming a nussiance. If I was to get out early I would have to listen to her. If I tried to resist I might be able to run int the city and lay low. Between the sydative and the below freezing temperature I couldn't think straight. "Fine." I said in my best 'not pissy' tone. putting on my fake smile I pulled back my sleeve to reveal my extremely white arms. "Go ahead..."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm

OOC- (Out of Character)- When are you coming over tomorrow? What was that about your mum and your brother having a dentist appointment.
    Bic-(Back in Character)-

He knew it. I shook in the freezing. I was used to it though. I did it everywhere, outside, restaurants, stores, my apartment, I shook everywhere during the winter. I watched as he folded up his long-sleeve shirt for me. I watched him a moment.

He knew I wouldn’t have the guts to do it again. It would get me too close to him, and it would mean me pumping him full of drugs. None of the inmates liked the pill rounds, and the shots. It would make him trust me less. I shook my head, watching him silently.

“You know I can’t. You might go into cardiac arrest if I give you too much of this stuff.”

It was a lie, but I didn’t want him to see the weakness inside of me.

“Now Edward, I want to be able to trust you in this situation. Remember, I was nice enough to make Cash give you time outside. You could at least promise me that you won’t run off while the Asylum is in lockdown. You’ll just get more time on your stay here; I don’t want that Edward, not in the least”

I smiled, trying to keep him from going crazy and killing me or something. I was surprised. He hadn’t called me Doctor yet, or criticized my way of talking to him yet. He didn’t think he was crazy, and yet, he was here. I shook my head, coughing quietly as I stood.

I held out my hand, breaking all boundaries that I had. Maybe he wasn’t as crazy as everyone said I was.

“Can I trust you, Edward?”
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 am

Again thoughts raced through as she began talking. I could tell she was lying by the way her face was. This is could be my chance to escape. all ! would have to do is run. The tazor would need to be charged before it could used again. As i stood I began to think even more. It wouldnt be that hard... I would just need to trip her and knock her out. Something stopped me. I'm not sure what is was but something did. "Okay Ms. Wynters you can trust me." Once I grabbed her hand she flinched. "I'll do what you say. You can trust me." As I said these words I began to ponder if I really am crazy. I had a chance at freedom and I decided to stay at this awful place. why? If only I could think straight.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 am

Again thoughts raced through as she began talking. I could tell she was lying by the way her face was. This is could be my chance to escape. all ! would have to do is run. The tazor would need to be charged before it could used again. As i stood I began to think even more. It wouldnt be that hard... I would just need to trip her and knock her out. Something stopped me. I'm not sure what is was but something did. "Okay Ms. Wynters you can trust me." Once I grabbed her hand she flinched. "I'll do what you say. You can trust me." As I said these words I began to ponder if I really am crazy. I had a chance at freedom and I decided to stay at this awful place. why? If only I could think straight.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 am

"I assure you this will get time off your sentence, Edward" I smiled, as I pulled him to his feet. If he was willing, he wasn't a bloodthirsty criminal. I wondered if he was crazy. He couldn't do much, but run, or stay here. He chose to stay, and in the end, it would help, but not get him off scott free like running would.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:29 pm

The fact that I had chose this bothered me. Maybe I really am crazy. Maybe i'm losing the need to challenge people with my riddles. It didn't matter for now. I will just have to wait. "What now Faithy?" I said with a slight smile. The wind had stopped blowing and it was beginning warm up slightly. As I looked into Faith's eyes i noticed a little twinkle. What was that I wondered. Was I falling for this women?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:39 pm

I shook my head, looking up to the sky as it started to rain. I sighed, walking quickly to an overhand of one of the guard buildings that were now all empty. I sighed, taking refuge from the freezing water.

I looked around, watching the scenery silently. I shook my head, I didn't know. I sighed, knowing I needed to get to safety. I looked to the large building. needed to find somewhere safe...I wondered if Batman was here yet. If he was protecting the city.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 pm

As it began to rain my thought that the bad weather had gone away vanished before my eyes. I then saw Faith walking towards the closest building to us. Eventhough I knew that it wasn't the safest place I reluctantly followed. "Let me go first. There may be inmates inside hiding. I said over the pitter-patter of the rain drops falling to the earth. why did I care what happened to a women that I hardly knew? Again my thoughts raced around in my head as I began walking towards the double doors that lead inside the building.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 pm

I turned to the inmate I had forgotten. I had been so stupid. I shook my head, watching as the rain started to flow through the dirt that caked the ground. I heard him speak. I shook my head. Why was he protecting someone that had kept him locked up for so long?

I shook my head, snorting.
    "They don't care if you're infront of me, behind me, or not around. They'll take me and do with me what they threatened to do when I did my rounds. Then they'll kill me, because they're criminals, no matter how you slice it" I gritted my teeth, running my hand through my hair. I was dead, no matter how hard you tried.

I sighed, pushing past him to slide my keycard.
    "I don't see why you haven't killed me yet" I spoke simply, as the door clicked open, and I slid inside.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:32 pm

When she snapped at me my insides began to burn with a stinking hatred that grew by the second. "I may be a criminal but I am NOT crazy! The animals in this place will not hurt you so long as I am by your side Faith. I know you are wondering why someone like me would be doing something like this but trust so am I."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:44 pm

I turned slightly to glance at him. There was yelling from somewhere farther down the hall. I shook from the chill of the water. I took in a deep breath. I could do this. How was I to act? Wouldn't they all be raising hell? wouldn't they all be dying to get at me?
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:31 am

Faith was shaking. From what I dont know. It was either from the cold or the shouts coming from the end of the hall. "Stay here while I check it okay?" I whispered to Faith as I handed her my coat
    ooc- he wears a coat right?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:36 am

Ooc- He would normally yes

bic-

He reached out to hand me his coat. I looked at it a moment. There was something wrong with it. There was a bomb, or a toxin, or somethig. I shook my head, I was freezing. There had to be something else. I shook my head. I didn't care. I was cold, as I always was. I pulled the green guit jacket with question marks over my wet clothes. It was nice, I had to admit.

I shook my head, watching as he walked away. I nodded, quietly. It wouldn't take him long. I smiled as I watched him walk around the corner to check the area.

I didn't see him for quite awhile. I grew tired of waiting for him, but just as I thought I heard footsteps returning from down the hall, someone clasp a white gloved hand over my mouth, and before long, I was out like a light.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:50 am

As I began walking down the hallway I began to hear faint voices talking about Joker and how he awlays manage to break out. They were right. Joker always broke out and yet the guards always believe that it was the last time and that a bigger, more 'secure' cell would hold him. Once I got to a certain spot I saw shadows peeking out of a door way and voices. "Boys let loose some of my more heinshman so we bats wont stand a chance. Hahaha!" "yes sir!" Yep. It was the joker alright. my legs began start to run. Something felt off about me returning to Faith. I just couldnt put my finger around. It didnmt matter I just needed to get Faith out of this building. Its not safe.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 am

I hadn't known what had happened first. They had gotten alhold of te drug supply from somewhere. There were sedatives all over the building, so it wasn't a surprise. I couldn't belive one of them had snuck from behind. They were never so quiet.

They were just lions, hunting, stalking, killing their prey. Then they could be as loud as they wanted to be.I should have known not to trust a criminal. I was naive. I knew Edward wasn't going to come back. He was a thief, a liar, and a killer. I had seen good in him, and it wasn't there.

Where would I be after fifteen minutes of being unconscious? I wouldn't know.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 am

Where could she have gone too? Was she taken? these qquestionkept rammaging through my skull when a pair of Joker's lap dogs began walking down the hallway. I had to hide. The only hiding spot there was was behind a giant plant that was propped in the corner. "Did you hear about the chick that some of the boys found? She's gonna be nice! yea, they've got her drugged down the hall wanna go see her? haha!" Once the goons were gone I began perceeding in the direction in which they had said she would be located. "I've got to find her!" I said out loud not thinking about the consequences. luckily no one was around to hear it.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:37 am

My breathing became stronger as the effects of the drug began to wear off. I wa awake, but unable to move, and everything was blury. This is what I got for trusting that damn Nigma. I shook with anger as I felt my head fall back, and I knew my arms had been tied behind me somehow.

I took in a deep breath, trying to clear my mind. I was done for. Dead, and probably the sight of these sickos until my demise. They were going to deliver on their threats for once.

I sighed, shaking my head. They were talking, but I didn't care much. I ocouldn't tell they were saying. I just wanted to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 5:15 am