Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Murdoch
Laurel11
Al THLDI
Faith Wynters
Eljordo
JustJessie
10 posters

What's up, peoples?

JustJessie
    JustJessie

What's up, peoples? Empty What's up, peoples?

Post by JustJessie Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Hey there! My name is Jessica, but I like it when people call me Jessie.

Everybody seems really nice so far and I'm looking forward to exploring more of this cite :3

Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

What's up, peoples? Empty Re: What's up, peoples?

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Sup Jessie, Im Eljordo, but some people just call me Jordan or Jordo Very Happy nice to meet you and welcome to Anonymatrix!

Tons to do here, weve got tons of roleplays and the chatbox is usually busy.

Btw your comment virginity is MINE Twisted Evil

CV claimed
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 pm

I give you props on the rainbow in your name. I would have given up halfway.... So.. *Drumroll*

HAI. MY NAME IS FAITH AND I HAVE PROBLEMS KEEPING MY EXCIMENT TO MYSELF MOST TIMES. JOJO took your CV before I oculd have GAH. It's nice to meet you. I'm on almost everyday so liiike MESSAGE ME IF YOU NEED anything. Very Happy I'm here to make frands. and shiz. So yeah PEACE.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Welcome Jessie!
    Hope you do enjoy this site. You are pretty much about right, people here do tend to be nice. Yes you'll find the few wack jobs but aren't we all the same at some point?
    Anyhow if you need any sort of help you can always contact our Admins, Mods or even the friendly people this community.
    If you have a twitter account please follow us Smile
    @anonymatrix
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Wait, since when do we have a twitter???????????????????????? Ahhhhh

Lol, but yeah welcome to the site Jessie!!!! Smile
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Since december, just hasn't been running. Follow?
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:55 pm

I just might Smile
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:12 pm

Welcome, Jessica. I look forward to including you in my maniacal game of Kings, Fate and World Domination. I do so hope that you will be a good little pawn and do as I bid you. Mwa. Ha. Ha.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Mumu... Hahaha Smile
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 am

hey there! Names Alix. I'm not the newest but Im still kinda getting used to things and I might not be able to help you as much as the loons but I am here... Most of the time anyway.
    but yea seeing how I got that out of the way......ᝐ!! Razz
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:18 am

I ORDER BOTH OF YOU TO SHUT UP!

I cannot believe I am seeing this on a welcome post. I am all for lively debate, but this is a full-blown, personal argument that should not be on a public thread. You want to rip each others throats out, do it on PM! Or even better; Argue in real life, since you obviously know each other!
    Now listen, both of you. You are acting like a pair of 12 year olds, and unless you're lying about your age, you are far, far older than that and should act it! So, you have your problems. Do not drag them onto the internet. Faith, just because Tim brought someone on that you don't like doesn't mean you have to actually talk to her. From what "Tim" said, she likes to write stories and draw, which means you are very unlikely to actually run into her at all, with the circles you run in. Like it or not, Faith, your comment was designed to tell the world that you dislike her...you couldn't let sleeping dogs lie and just ignore her from then on. Like it or not, you started this.

However, Tim, you continued this when you could have dropped it. No use saying you did with that last comment; you had to get some personal shots in before you did. You're as guilty as Faith. Now. I honestly don't care what personal problems you have, or why you are at each others throats, although you have hurled enough around for me to work it out from corroboration and insinuation.
    -Faith and Tim used to be friends.
    -Faith got a boyfriend. Tim got jealous.
    -Tim stuck around a little, but started avoiding Faith because of it, or at least made Faith feel that way.
    -Tim misinterpreted Faiths relationship as bad and got bitter.
    -Tim "moved on" and found someone else, but remained bitter towards Faith. Faith also turned bitter towards Tim.
    -Personal stuff happened. Don't know what, don't care.
    -Jessica has something to do with this, possibly the "Other girl" that Tim found. Not enough information to validate.

Have I got that about right? Let be brutal here. I have the same thing happening with a couple of my friends...one likes the other, but the other is in a relationship, so the one is avoiding the other and being nasty to the other. That's the bare bones of your predicament. Both of you are at fault; Faith, you should have confronted Tim about this, and Tim, you should have just manned up and gotten over her, because from the sounds of it, you're still jealous and taking it out on her.

But I am not Dr. Phil. I am not going to solve your problems. The reason I'm weighing in is to stop this and tell you both what morons you are. Faith; there was no reason to retract your welcome. You welcomed her, then figured out who she is. Big whoop. You started this problem by making public your retracted welcome. Tim, you should have let it lie instead of having to argue.

Jessica, I am sorry you had to see this. Hopefully, these cretins will keep it to PM next time.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:51 am

That's not the half of it man.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:56 am

And Sorry about all this Jessica.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:42 am

Did I not just say that I don't care? That list there was what I was able to pick up from your domestic moment, and I think that's probably the bare bones of it. No "It's more complicated," that's what it stems from. Now take this off of AMX and actually act your age. I cannot believe that I, at 17 years old, am being more mature about this whole thing than a pair of 19 year olds. Now grow up.
    mexicanjesus117
    mexicanjesus117

Post by mexicanjesus117 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 am

Idk how to take this stuff off here on an iPod. And now that I'm not jacked up on monster I can think logically.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Post by Murdoch Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:25 am

In case you meant delete the post, you can't. You can just edit your posts to show nothing. What I meant was leave this argument off of AMX from now on; as in, don't post anything like that again. AMX is NOT the place for it.
    JustJessie
    JustJessie

Post by JustJessie Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:04 pm

Guys, I think we all need to take a deep breath and a step back.

I'm sorry you feel that way about me Faith, but I don't think I can change your mind so go ahead if you want. I'm a little confused though cuz we've never met.

Tim, I understand that you were just trying to help, but I can take care of myself.

And, Murdoch, thanks for trying to keep the peace, bro.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Jessie, don't worry about Faith. Once she dislikes someone, it stays that way.

Believe me. I know.
    JustJessie
    JustJessie

Post by JustJessie Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:26 pm

it makes me sad that people can't get along sometimes Sad ...Honey-sempai! Hug
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm going to delete the argument on this thread. I don't want to see this anywhere on the site, especially a welcome post. As Murdoch stated, please keep all arguments off this forum, or on a private message.

Faith, your comment:
    "Actually, I take back my comment...I know who you are now. I dislike you...."
    is not welcome here and I urge you not to post comments like that on a welcome thread again. You should have staid silent. It was unnecessary, rude, and unwelcomed. You can't like everybody, but any dislike you feel, you should at least ignore your feelings or the other member.

mexicanjesus117, please don't continue any arguments and step back when you can.

I would also like to remind everyone that personal information such as real names should not be used on this site without full permission of the other person. if you two allow each other to express each other's names, then that is fine, but unless you have consent, no real names should be used at all unless in a private message.

Jessie, welcome to Anonymatrix! Thanks for posting, and I'm so sorry that you had to endure this argument on your welcome post. If you need any help or company at all, the amazing people around here would love to help answer any questions you may have, and so will Banather, Akimaru, and I. You will probably find me around the site, or if you need help, send me a private message or e-mail me at anonymatrix@live.co.uk and if you have any comments, feel free to post them on the 'Updates' thread. Don't forget to check out the rules section often, because the rules do occasionally change without notice, so keep checking.

There is a Chatbox located at the bottom of the homepage, where you can hang out in between posting. Choose a fun colour so we can distinguish you from everyone else. No points are awarded by posting in the Chatbox, and spam is not tolerated.

Make sure you check out the rules and updates threads, and also the Anonymatrix shop! You can buy a cute pet for your profile, or a short title under your name, or even buy a colour! The more you post, the more points you get, that the points are what you buy these things with. Once you reach 200 points, you can become a regular member of Anonymatrix!

If you wish to hear more updates, check out the scrolling list at the top of every page, and also visit us on facebook here and here, or follow us on Twitter @Anonymatrix.

I look forward to chatting with you soon! I hope you enjoy Anonymatrix as the rest of us do!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:43 pm