Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike]

Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike] Empty My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike]

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 am

You're the new guy at school. You have this whole "I don't give a crap attitude." You're into some bad things, and you really have no need for a bunch of friends. You don't care much about school. I on the other hand, am very outgoing and liked by almost everyone. When you first come to school, I find an attraction towards you and I'm determined to become your friend, but you keep shrugging me off. I have a talent at reading people and I know there's more to you than you're hard demeanor. You come to realize that there's more to me than my happy one and you start to become interested in me. Will you take action and try to get me and figure me out? Or go on ignoring me?
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike] Empty Re: My Bad Boy. [Day&Mike]

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:06 am

Basic
    Name: Kaelyn Woodburn
    Nickname: Kaelyn of the Night
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, paw print of a tiger on left wrist, "say goodbye as we dance with the devil tonight, don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight" tattooed in slightly curved up lines above the angel wings, below neck, and three long scratch/claw marks from my right hip, travelling down my stomach and below my pants line (as if a tiger ripped my skin open with it is claws)
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, curves, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Light blond that flows in like waves to mid-back, fringe swept to the left and bangs.
    Eyes: Light Green, with blue and grey specks, long lashes
    Make-up: black mascar and black liquid liner outlining the top lashes.

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix (cartilage piercing) on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: Blue checkered long sleeved shirt and a White, low cut, slightly loose ank-top that reaches below my waist to mid thigh,and a red ribbon tied around my waist and a black lace bra.
    Bottom: Black suspenders and black see-through tights
    Shoes: Black studded boots, 2 inch heels.
    (Taylor Momsenn style)

About Character
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Personality: you know the expression the eyes are the doors to the soul? Well yeah that true about me. You can see whatever I'm feeling in my eyes. I'm quiet, kestrel us and unreachable. I'm fluent I sarcasm and I'm very feisty. You dont fuck with me and get away with it. You want me to open up to you? Wel you're gonna have to go to hell, skin the devil alive, then come back and break down all the walls, doors, chains and barb wire that are surrounding my heart. In other words, good luck.

Powers: Controls electricity, teleports and is a telepath. Can shapshift into an oversized White tiger.
    Preferred weapon: Knives and two swords that once made a very powerful sword that I carry with me at all times.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Take your time with starting by the way.. -.-
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:00 pm

I threw my alarm clock across the room as it went off at 7. "mmmm...why do I have to get up so early.." I mumbled to myself as I stretched in bed. I finally pushed myself off and out my bed and walked to the bathroom gor a quick shower. Crap, so much work to be done and it's only been two weeks since school started. A least this is the last year of high school! God I couldn't wait to get out of this place. I mean I love my friends and I get good grass and everything but.. I shrugged that thought out of my head. Once I was done showering, I wrapped a White fluffy towel around my body and went back to my room to dry off. When I was done, I slipped on the clothes I picked the night before. (clothes in bio)

My school didn't have a uniform which I was so glad for! Even though many people liked me, I was labelled as a slutfor the way I dress by the ones that I'm not aquatinted with. My friends know I'm the farthest thing from a slut and that's what matters. I just like rock music. And you know and rock always goes with sex and drugs. When I was done, I applied some mascar and black liner to my upper lashes and smiled at m reflection in the mirror. I let my long hair air dry as I slipped on my boots, then headed downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a green apple and XXX vitamin water and headed outside to my silver Camaro and made my way to school, blasting Skrillex from the speakers that sent vibrations throughout the car.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 pm

I'm using Levi for this btw

bic:
    My dad comes into my room at 7:30 in the morning to wake me up being that I purposly didn't set my alarm the night before. "First day of school champ. Time to get up, you're late." I rolled over and threw a pillow at him. "Out." I snarled underneath the pillow. He sighed and walked over to my bed and removed the pillow from over my head. "uggh." I sighed but didn't move. Nothing happened but then I felt cold water being poured onto my head. I rolled over and pushed my dad away.[color=blue] "What the fuck dad!" or=red]]"Go get ready Levi. We're leaving in 20." As soon as my dad left, I laid back down. "LEVI!" I groaned loudly and got ready for school.

I got out of the shower and dressed myself in light grey jeans, a black v-neck and a leather coat, and a pair of black pumas. I walked downstairs with my wallet in pocket, cellphone in hand and earbuds in my ear blasting in dubstep. I walked right past my dad who was trying to talk to me. He drove me to school and before I left the car he turned to me, "Levi, please try to stay out of trouble. I don't want a repeat of last month." I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. "Whatever." I whispered as I made my way into the building, a half hour late to class.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:51 pm

The whole school was buzzing with the news of the new student that was coming today. When I reached my locker, my three best friends, Chloe, Annette and Danielle rushed to me and almost jumped on with with their excitement. I couldn't bare it. "omg!! Dd you hear?!" Danielle squeeked in a high pitched noise right next to my ear. "Ahh! Danny you're gonna burst an eardrum! And yes I did. Not really hard to especially in this school."
    "is he here yet?! I want to see him! If he's gorgeous he is mine!" Annette and Chloe almost said in unison. Oh god... I mean I was excited to meet the new arrival but not as excited as most pole were, especially not a smuch as my best friends. "well when he does come please don't drool alll over him. Seriously. You guys need to act cool and not embarrass me." I raised an eyebrow at the three girls and they burst into fits of giggles. "remember how we embarrassed her with Jason?! PRICLESS!!" Chloe said, brining up the memories of the firs and last date I had with ?Jason Hall.
    "it's in the past so let's leave it there" I growled at them while narrowing my eyes to make them drop the subject.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm

I opened the door to the building and walked inside, heading straight to the office. "Levi Swild. I'm here to pick up my schedule. It's my first day." The plump lady with the 50's hair-do behind the desk passed me a few pieces of papers. "This is your schedule, your locker number and your notes to hand to your teachers when you walk into the class room. Enjoy." I smiled sarcasticlly and began the search for my locker. I walked the halls looking at the locker numbers trying to find mine. I removed an ear bud from my ear and heard a few squeals come from the end of the hall. I looked down there then continued to walk down the hall looking for locker 2764.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:19 pm

My friends almost fainted midsentence and that was a sign that the newb is here. I turned around and smiled at him. WOw I didn't expect him to be this good looking. I breathed in and run a hand through my long wavy blonde hair and walked up to him. "Hi I'm Kaelyn."

I alway go out of my way when new students arrived, or when I don't know someone. Always introduce myself, hang with them, help those people around and they end up liking me. Then I go up the popularity scale.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:30 pm

I stopped in the middle of the hall way when long haired blonde walked up to me. She introduced herself as Kaelyn. I looked past her to see her friends nearly passing out from squealing so much. "I'm Levi. Are those your friends?" I looked back at her. "Cause they're kinda loud." I continued. Squealy girls always irritated me. I always kept my distance.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:39 pm

I balled my hands into fists and looked at my friends, mouthing death threats to them before turning back and looking up at him. "as embarrassing as it is... Yes they are. They mean no harm, they took too many happy pills this morning." I mentally cursed at myself for having retards for friends. But I loved them. "need any help?"
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:46 pm

I smirked when she said her friends were on happy pills. "Sounds like a blast." I looked down at the papers in my hands and nodded slightly. "I'm sure I can get it on my own. Thanks though. I'll see you around." I smirked at her friends slyly as I walked by.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:03 pm

All three of the. Tackled me to the floor and started asking so many questions like how old is he, what's his name, what did he say, omg he's stunning, hes mine, I don't know all the bullshit. I pushed my friends off of me and yelled "just shut up!! Jeez you want to know go ask him! All he said was his name and see you around. Oh that you're annoying." I smiled at the, and headed to my first class, leaving them with their mouths gapped open. "love you really! But seriously get a life haha. See you at lunch!" I said as I hurried down the hall past Levi into homeroom.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:10 pm

I saw Kaelyn walk past me and walk into a room. The first thing on my schedule was homeroom. What the hell kind of highschool still does homeroom? I sighed and walked into room 405, homeroom. I walked up to the teacher and handed her the sheet of paper given to me earlier. "I'm Levi Swild, the new student." She smiled and asked me to take a seat. I went to the back of the class and sat near the window.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Everyone were still talking about the new guys and there were a few rumours about him. My favourite one was that he just got out of wither jury or jail for beating a living shit out of someone. I love bad boys, I have an immediate attraction t them. Tose rumours got me more and more interested about Levi.
    I wanted to know his story. Well ive got some major research to do I thought to myself as I walked out of homeroom and headed to biology.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:58 pm

I heard whispering and snickering coming from in front of me. A few girls turned to look at me and smiled. They waved flirtaiously, "Hi there." One of them smirked. "You're the new kid right? Levi?" I nodded at her. "Is it true what they say about you?" I raised my eye brow and leaned in. "Depends on what they say sweetheart." I winked at her and leaned back in my chair. The girls squealed but soon got shushed by the homeroom teacher.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:11 am

I took my usual seat in biology, it was in the back and near the window, overlooking the little garden in which the students could hang out and do homework. Not many people net there though, so it was my little hiding spot during stressful times. I took out my notebook and started to sketch in it, waiting for the lesson to begin.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 pm

The bell rang and I sighed to myself. "It's gonna be a long day." One of the girls sitting in front of me turned to me. "Hey I'm Jackie!" I ignored her and kept walking. She didn't get the hint, and kept following me and talking. "So I figured since you don't know anyone here, I could show you around." I didn't turn to acknowledge her. Instead I looked around for my first class of the day; Biology. "Listen," I turned to her "I'd love to sit here and listen to you continue to babble about nothing but I have to go to class. Later." I walked into biology and sa the girl from earlier, Kaelyn. I took the chair two seats away from her.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Looked up from my sketches to see Levi walk into I the class. Same class.... HA! Now I can officially start my investigation I smiled to myself at my lame thought as I tore a piece of paper from my notebook. I scribbled "aren't the people I'm this school just great? (note the sarcasm)" down on the little piece of paper, crushed it into a small ball and aimed it towards Levi's head. she aims, she shoots...... SCORE!! The crampled up piece of paper hit him right on his cheek! I knew all the sports I play would pay off someday I commented internally yet again -which I seem to be doing a lot these days!- as a smile touched my lips.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:48 pm

I sat bobbing my head to the music playing in my ear, completly ignoring the teacher going on and on about organisms and atoms. I began to doodle on my notebook when all of a sudden I felt something hit my cheek. I look up then at the ground. I see a small paper crumpled into a small ball. I pick it up and open it, reading it. I smirk. I take my pen and write back; I just love the squealing girls; I crumple it up and toss it back.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:56 pm

I caught the paper ball without turning my head and quickly brought my hands under the table and opened it without the teacher noticing. I rolled my eyes at his comment and decided to get down to business. "aren't they just lovely. So where are you from newb?" I threw the ball back to him. This is gonna be SUCH a long day! Ugh I couldn't wait to get out of here. And this was only the first lesson. I already knew this stuff inside an out, seeing as my uncle is a biologiest and my parents used to send me to his house almost every summer, so he taught me everything he knows.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:04 pm

"Nearly everywhere." I wrote. "I just moved here from Maine. It's a long story." I tossed it back to her. I got up and started walking to the front of the class. "Where do you think you're going sir?" The teacher asked looking at me. "Bathroom." I said and walked out.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Yup I was right. The day dragged on! But it was finally lunch and my friends were waiting for me at our usual table. They were Still talking about Levi and I just kept rolling my eyes at them or making my usual sarcastic comments whenever the literally drooled. I wonder what Maine was like... And what other places he's been to. I sighed and looked around the cafeteria, looking for and at nothing in particular, until my eyes met Levi's green eyes. I decided that it was enough interrogating (not that I did much anyways) so I smiled slightly and broke from his gaze, amd tried to focus on my friends conversation about our history project.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Wandering through the cafeteria, I realized it was a waste. It's not like I had any friends here and I sure as hell wasn't going to sit with some squealy girls. I walk past Kaelyn's table and head outside to the coutyard.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:35 pm

I couldn't take my firmeds energetic gossip so I got oil mod my chair and grabbed my bag "hey guys I'm gonna go, I'll see you in class though." they all agreed and smiled at me as I made my way out to the courtyard, and headed towards the biology buildings. Today wasn't a very good day for me... Well no day was really. I didn't want to go home, and dreaded the thought of my parents being there. I signed to myself as I made my way to the little hidden garden that no one. Really visited, expect for the garners. I sat on a stone bench and took my sketching notebook out. I put my earphones in and turned my iPod on and put it on shuffle. A I started to sketch whatever was in my mind.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:47 pm

I see Kaelyn walk out of the cafeteria and sit down. She took out a notebook of some sort and began writing in it. She had music in her ers. I walked to her and sat down next to her. She seemed to be the queen of the school. Everyone loved her but I'm not sure that she was all smiles. I poked her in the side and removed the ear buds from my ear. "Hey there."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:57 am