Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

The royal lie for love [Mike & Mel]

Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥

The royal lie for love [Mike & Mel]  Empty The royal lie for love [Mike & Mel]

Post by Melanie Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Setting:

Girl: She's on a partial scholarship at Havard as a med student, fresh out of high school. She just got out of a relationship with her 'high school sweetheart' who quite frankly was a lying cheating jerk. Because of him, she is now heartbroken withtrust issues and has sworn off boys for good, deciding that she'll concetrate on her studies instead.

Boy: At the age of 22 he is part of the British Royal family, making him a celebrity in Brittan. This isn't to his advantage, being a romantic, because girls have been throwing themselves at him all their lives hoping to capture his title instead of his heart. This and his parents pushing him to settle down causes him to run away to Cambridge, Massachussets to take a break from it all. Here he decides to change his name and take up an American accent in hopes of finding someone that will treat him like a normal person.

Plot: The boy and the girl meet on campus. Ahe obviously thinks nothing of him, while he the other hand, has fallen in love at first sight. Will he persue her? Will she resist? If so, what will happen if she does fall for him but then leanrs that she has been lied to?
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

The royal lie for love [Mike & Mel]  Empty Re: The royal lie for love [Mike & Mel]

Post by MikeyMike Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:15 am

True Identity:
    About Character
    Name: Prince Robert McIntyre
    Sex: Male
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Very professional. Always following what his parents want him to do. Never breaks the rules. Uptight and stern. Not at all adventurous, or willing to take a risk.
    Hobbies: Reading, Playing Tennis, Studying, Occasional horse riding, going over paper work with Father.
    Background/secret: Growing up in a Royal British home, Robert was never allowed to enjoy his time as other children were. He grew up reading and writing, going over immense piles of business deals and paperwork with his father. He was never allowed out after 9pm and was always awoken bright in early at 5 in the morning to work with the horse and get his studies done. His parents only allowed him to play tennis, but he’s always wanted to play rugby or soccer. He does work out in the gym within his home, and swims plenty. He never broke the rules, but often thought about leaving.

Features
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: Caucasian
    Skin color: Peach pale (not very pale, not quite tan)
    Tattoo: Mother & Father would never allow such a thing to mark the boy of a Royal Prince Razz
    Height: 6ft
    Build: Athletic and Toned
    Weight: 167
    Hair (color/style): Medium length, medium brown color (Like so: http://mediumlengthhairstyles.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/gelled-up-medium-length-hair-styles.jpg)
    Eyes: Grayish green (Like so: http://melchizedeksmp3club.com/Man%20s%20green%20eye%20uid.jpg)

Dressware
    Hat: No hat.
    Shades/glasses: Ray Bans (http://www.celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com/image-files/ray_ban_3025-2.gif)
    Jewerly/peircings: silver chain, hidden underneath my shirt, tie, silver Rolex watch
    Coat/Jacket: Gray double breasted pea coat, no hood; black blazer
    Top: Classic Shirts, Usually White or blue, very rarely is it pin stripped, occasionally black
    Bottom: Either suit pants, or khakis
    Shoes: black or brown dress shoes

False American Identity:

About Character
    Name: Bobby Hayes
    Sex: Male
    Relationship status: Single
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Trying to let loose and live the ‘Wild American’ life style. Somewhat shy and to himself. Not very comfortable with staying up late and going out. Confused about a lot.
    Hobbies: Reading, Swimming, Tennis; Trying to take up listening to music, and partying.
    Background/secret: It’s difficult to be away from home but Robert, or Bobby, is attempting to break out of his shell that he was encased in by his parents. He lives alone in a small two bedroom apt.

Features
    The same as Robert McIntyre; Look above

Dressware
    Hat: None
    Shades/glasses: Look above
    Jewerly/peircings: silver chain
    Coat/Jacket: Gray double breasted, hoodless pea coat
    Top: Casual shirts, pin stripped. Plain Tee’s or graphic T
    Bottom: Khaki’s, occasional jeans
    Shoes: Black Adidas

Melanie

The royal lie for love [Mike & Mel]  Empty Re: The royal lie for love [Mike & Mel]

Post by Melanie Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:06 am

Great bio! Smile mine's in my signature, it'll be tweeked alin the way ro fit with the story! Here's my start: 

Outfit:  http://www.polyvore.com/fall_in_love_lt/set?id=33866488

IC: 
    I couldn't believe that I was late! It was so typical of me though, going through all the preperations so that I wouldn't get lost and then, I did. I strode along the stoned path looking for the familiar building where my bio class would be held. I mentally kicked myself for not only jeans on this warm day at the end of August, but also a blazer. What had I been thinking? Well, at least my hat and sunglasses were at my advantage and not the sun's. I sighed in relief as I finally spotted the building. I sped up my pace but also started digging through my purse, looking for my cell to check the time while juggling a small stack of books. Why hadn't I used my backpack instead? I wasn't looking where I was going anymore, which would explain why I assulted the person who had been unlucky enough to cross my path. Fortunetely for that person I was the one that went flying. Me, my hat, my sunglasses, my books, my purse and it's contents. "Shit," I muttered under my breath as I sat on the ground like a child. "I'm so sorry," I explained looking up at my victim, ready to give the fully detailed excuse for my clumsyness, but then noticed the tall boy in front of me. Oh great. What a better way to make my bad morning worse. I didn't add anything and instead I quietly started picking up my things in a hurry hoping that class would start late on the first day. 
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:38 am

I stood in the middle of a thin path that lead into dozens of different directions that lead all over the campus. Speaking of the campus, why the hell was it so huge?! I couldn't find a single one of my classes on time, let alone at all.

My khaki's seemed to absorb the rays of the sun, as I could feel the heat take over my legs. My blue and white, vertically pin stripped shirt was being crinkled by the shoulder bag strap that was wrapped across my chest. It bothered me how much my clothes here always seemed to be a mess.

I ran my hand through my hair as I started walking, my eyes directed to a piece of paper with the building I needed to get to and a map that would help me get there. Oblivious to the world around me, I knocked into another person who ricocheted off of me and landed on the ground. My map and schedule was knocked to the ground along with the girl. I bent down to help her pick her things up, as well as pick up her things. "I'm so sor-" I looked up to see a beautiful greyish blue set of eyes darting around, while her dark brown hair fell in front of her stuff. I cleared my throat and stood up. "I'm sorry." I said, accidently slipping out my British accent.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:44 pm

No matter how much I tried I couldn't be rude to someone who hadn't done anything to desrve it. Especially if that personne had incredibly gorgeous green eyes. Had I just sais that? No. I couldn't think that way. But even then, I had been raised well and couldn't help but be polite to this person. "It's alright, it's my fault," I reassured the boy. I put my hat and glasses on before standing up and taking what was mine out of his arms. "Thanks," I murmured gently. "Excuse me..." I brushed passed him lightly and walked into the building where my class was being held. 

I walked into the room to find most of the seats aleady taken, but to my delight, the teacher still hadn't shown up yet. I found a desk in the middle of the class and set my things down, taking out what I needed  and putting away the rest as I waited for the class to start. 
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:30 pm

I rendered myself speechless as I made eye contact with her. I couldn't make myself speak a single word, not even make a noise. i tried smiling but that didn't work either. I just ended up looking like an idiot.

As she walked away, I looked down at my paper. "What the hell." She took the wrong sheet. The name at the top wasn't mine and the classes I was looking at weren't mine either. I'm sure she'd need this. I began thinking about it. I needed to see her again. I needed to say hi to her at least. This was perfect. I could go to her class after it's over and I could give her the paper. Perfect.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Finally the teacher walked into the classroom, greeting us and apologizing for being late. She then explained that she had done it on purpose because her years of experience told her that most students showed up late for class, either because they got lost or other wise. Mrs. White seemed like a very nice woman. She explained the contents of her class, what she expected from us and what we would be doing during the semester.
    We got dismissed early, leaving me the rest of my morning to dilly dally around campus until my next class. I would have to take an even bigger head start than I had this morning so that I wouldn't be late, most teachers probably weren't like Mrs. White. I decided to head to the small cafe I'd seen earlier this morning to get something to eat since my breakfast had only consisted of an apple, not nearly sufficient for my demanding stomach.
    I found my way back to it quite easily and ordered a scone as well as a vanilla frappuccino, in the hopes of cooling myself down from the hot weather. No matter how hot it was outside though, I couldn't help but pick a table on the terrace, knowing that the good weather wouldn't last very long. I took a sip of my drink and pulled my phone out of my bag, checking to see if I had any messages.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 pm

I wandered the campus hoping to encounter the building I was looking for earlier. I had no such luck. I gave up after twenty minutes of looking and went to the student activities office. They rolled their eyes at the fact that I was nearly the second dozen person to ask for a copy of their schedule. Were people always this rude in America? Back at home, everyone would have been throwing themselves towards the filing cabinet and the copy machine to get me a new schedule. I took my schedule and went on my way.

I started making my way towards the class that was on the paper I had picked up by accident by the girl. As I got closer, I could see an older women with a small bag of papers and books walk out of the room. "Uh, excuse me. Is there a class in there?" I asked, attempting terribly to hide my accent. "There was. You missed my class." I dropped my expression. "No, I didn't miss it. I was looking for someone." She nodded slowly. "Well, they've been dismissed. Sorry." She said as she walked away.

I sighed and took out the folded piece of paper that I stuffed into my pocket. I pulled it out and started looking over the schedule. I'll just go wait in front of her next class, I made the decision.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:51 pm

I sat there, eating my 'breakfast' and sipping my drink looking at the picture of my family and I that I had set as the background on my phone. They were really proud of me for being here, but I missed them so much. It killed me to be far away from them. From the comfort of my small home town. On the other hand, if I'd staid and been to school near by instead, there were great chances that I would end up running into Ethan. I sighed at the thought of his name. I'd gone so long without thinking about him specifically and all that hard work had now failed. Funny how just a name can destroy the wall you've built up, letting all those memories flood back into your mind. I forced myself to stop before I got too far. I was done with him. I was done with all boys for that matter. I picked up my things, needing to clear my head and start looking for my next class.

I dug through my bag, looking for my schedule , but I couldn't seem to find it. I'd only had one other class today and I was pretty sure I remembered where I was supposed to go...How was another issue. I pulled out the map and surveyed it momentarily until I thought I knew where I had to go.

I picked up my things and headed in the right direction as I got a call from my best friend back home, Carly. I answered and started chatting as I made my way down the stone path. We spoke about our first mornings and what not until we got to the topic that we both knew was coming, but that neither of us wanted to talk about.

"I saw him..." she said, not daring mentioning his name, knowing what it did to me.

"Carly, please," I begged not wanting to know the details, but at the same time I was dying of curiosity. Was he still with her? Was he happy? Did he miss me? No. I wouldn't think that. I was over him, really. It just still stung a little.

"He smiled, and tried to talk to me but I ignored him," Carly reassured me, completely ignoring my last request so that she could prove that she was being a good friend.

"Carly I don't care, I really don't want to know," I told her confidently as I walked through the doors of the building I was supposed to go to.

"Alright, well I got to go, I'll talk to you later, love you," she said. I said goodbye and hung up the phone, walking into the almost empty literature class, only two other people had decided to show up early to make sure they had the right room and got here on time.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:34 pm

I decided to go wait in front of her next class for her. I had nothing better to do and I figured I'd just get lost trying to look around for her.

As I'm waiting off the pathway for her, I see her walk by me, completely oblivious to the fact that I was there. She slowly walked into the classroom. It took me a minute or two to make the decision to follow her in.

She was the third student in the class. I realized how sketchy it would seem if she had found out I followed he in here. I'd have to make some bullshit lie to get her to not think I'm creepy.

My eyes darted to where she sat and I looked away. I kept walking, pretending to not have even seen her. Hopefully my plan works. Hopefully, she'll see me, she'll come say hi and I'll act as if I'm actually in this class and I give her the schedule, then I'll ask her to lunch. Perfect. Now, only to get it to work. That'll be the difficult part. As I walked by her, I took my seat, two rows behind her.
    Melanie

Post by Melanie Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 pm

I leaned back in my chair and played with my phone, jumping and almost dropping it as it vibrated in my hand. My older brother Dilan had texted me, making sure everything was okay. Silly older protective brother, already offering to beat people up for me. He was five years older than me and was traveling around the country, trying to get him and his band known. It made me smile. Dilan and my father we're the only two boys I could trust and count on. We replied back and forth as the class started filling up with people. I turned my phone off and slipped it into my bag as a familiar face walked into class.

"Hey Mel," Molly said, smiling and taking the seat next to mine. I smiled at my roommate whom I'd been hanging out since last week.

"Hey Molly," I replied smiling at him. "Who's the hottie staring at you two rows back?" she asked raising her eyebrows at me.

"What who?" I asked. "The guy two rows back. Messy brown hair, greenish eyes. He looks pretty tall and built...He seems to be staring at the back of your head pretty intently," she teased.

I subtly looked around and saw the boy from this morning, indeed staring at me. I quickly turned back and made a face.

"What he's hot! You should go for it!" she insisted. "Rebound from your ex," she explained. I hadn't told her the whole story, just that I'd had a messy breakup.

I shook my head and stared at the front of the class. "I don't think I'm ready for that," I said quietly as the teacher walked in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:24 am