Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Eljordo
Alix Labe
Mercy
Faith Wynters
8 posters

Welcome to War

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to War Empty Welcome to War

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:12 am

“These are dark times indeed; People stealing from merchants, heretics speaking their words on the streets, and the church being burned to the ground. What are we to do?”

This was heard from a citizen of Dellmill, a kingdom in the northern corner of the world. There is so much to do in the large kingdom, but we have been called here for certain things.

We are to bring order to the kingdom. Making sure there is peace: the only way to keep wars from starting. There are always knights and Dragons, but what happens when we are all called to the castle. A certain group of beings said to be known as peace bringers.

People of Ackmhin. We are not people from a town, no, but people of an organization. We have powers to bring peace to the land.

Of Course, some of us are different species, but most are humans. Humans aren’t perfect. They wish for domination, for peace by taking man’s will, they wish to keep all for themselves. They wish for not peace, but the evils of war.

Some of these people are found from the People of Ackmhin to contain such desire within them. They are called People of Negesyce. These people aren’t to be fooled with. They are just as cunning as the people of Ackmhin, accept they use their powers in different ways. Causing Havoc on the streets and turning the citizens against the People of Ackmhin.

People of Ackmhin continue to do their jobs, to bring peace. Once a Civil war starts in the kindom of Dellmill it is their job to stop it.

Are you a person of Ackmhin? A person of Negesyce? Or are you simply a person caught in the cross fire of war?

Are you up for the challenge of finding out?

Ackmin: Faith, Estaban [Banather] Alix,

Negesyce: Tilman [Eljordo],Ognun [Capri], Daniel [Danny]

Neutral: Arabel [Mercy]

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Welcome to War Empty Re: Welcome to War

Post by Mercy Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:11 pm

Bio in a moment
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Name: A gypsy has three names
    One that is sacred that the mother whispers to her child when she/he is first born: Esme [To love]
    A name that is only used within the gypsy people: Mirela [It is a gypsy name, meaning to admire]
    And a common name who you all know me by: Arabel [meaning rebel]

Eye Color: A grayish color, with blue and green mix [Like a starburst effect from the pupil].
    Sexuality: Pansexual: I don’t believe in belittling one gender over another, it’s more about the personality then anything, whoever can put up with you and make you laugh the most
    Facial Features: Has an almost button like nose, ivory pale skin, rosy cheeks. Full lips and a crooked smile. Has big round eyes, not like creepy they’re just extremely expressive. A more oval shape face and a defined jaw line.
    Hair Color/Style: I wear a bandana as a headband; a dark chocolate brown, wavy and hits halfway down my back, parted to the side.
    Body Type: Curvy, yet thin. More of an hourglass figure.
    Tattoos: I have three stars behind my ear and a small tree of life on my wrist. I have the outline of a dark blue crescent moon on my shoulder blade; it’s the size of my thumb.
    Height: 5’4’’
    Weight: 117

Clothing: A red corset type dress, with a white shirt underneath: http://www.serpukhov.su/museum/yarosh_gypsy.jpg
    OR when I’m performing/Out and about: https://media.photobucket.com/image/gypsy/jackie16232/fantasy/gypsy80.jpg
    Jewelry: Gold bangles, and gold hoops. ^And the jewelry in the above photo when I’m out in the streets and performing for money.

Personality/About Me: I'm a huge tease; Secretive, misleading [I always beat around the truth and manipulate things to get what I want], playful and I don’t take kindly to others when I first meet them. I have a horse named Mikoda; he’s a black stallion with dark steel black eyes. I live among the gypsies and practice witchcraft, and I dance in the streets in search of extra change. I am a huge menace to society because I always seem to get in trouble with the guards at the palace for performing right outside of the palace. I also sell gold watches, earrings, and other valuables to help myself along in society. My mother passed on when I was three, hunted down by the guards who wished to kill off the outcasts of society – my people. I have a Gift from my mother allowing me to see earthbound spirits, I am extremely intellectual and wise when I need to be. I come from a family of thieves, and I am a huge one myself.

Powers [If applicable]: Regular witchcraft type things [Illusions/disappearing, palm readings, psychic, the basic witchcraft], extreme acrobatic skills, control of shadows.
    Weapon: I carry a dagger around, carved from an elephant tusk; my mother gave it to me. It has been passed on from generation to generation in my family.

Other: I don’t wear shoes and I don’t have a caravan, I normally just stay in a commoner’s house whenever I can, or under the bridges in the village. I carry around a small red velvet sack with a gold drawstring, holding gold coins, a few fortune telling bones, and whatever else I may find interesting along the way.

An observer, simply caught in the crossfire of things.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Ill join
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Name: Alix Labe
    Eye Color: Black
    Hair type: Shaggy
    Hair Color: Jet Black
    sexuality: Straight
    Clothes: Black shirt, and pants
    Weapons: Broad sword, small daggers
    Powers: Basic spells (fireball, ice cannon, etc.)
    Personality: Aggresive, out spoken, stubbern, acts without thinking.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:06 pm

Ooc- I'll be posting in a few minutes. Once I get a new bio made and another rp out of the way.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:02 pm

I know I said I'm not doing group RPs, but I'm really tempted to join this 0.o

What's the groups main objective? What's our angle?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:46 pm

ooc- It really depends on what side you're on.

Those of Negescye would be pointed toward turning civilians against those of Ackmin and the higher powers of Dellmill.

Those of Ackmin would be more keeping the peace and finding the roots of ll this evil in thie kingdom.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:50 pm

ooc- What side are you on Alix
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:03 am

OOC- Sorry Sorry SORRY!! D: I fail
    I was making it

Bio:
    (Number Corresponds with the picture below)
    Character Name(s): Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Skin Tone: Creamy-pale skin
    Build/Body type: Thin, with no muscle appearance whatsoever.
    Hair Color: Platinum Silver
    Hairstyle: Long, straight, cut straight across at her eyebrows
    (1)

Eye Color: Magenta
    Height: 5’3”
    Tattoo: None.

Clothing: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31826801
    Hands: A small scar on my left index finger where I cut myself trying to peel an apple when I was young
    Piercings: Ears, Navel, Nose
    Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
    Relationship Status: Faith keeps mostly to herself when she’s working, and even when she’s having personal times.

Personality: Faith is very calm when it comes to working. Although when she is with others she can be very bi-polar at times. She is one of the more caring people in town, being more considerate of others. Faith is quiet, liking to read more than speak. She goes by book smarts more than street smarts although she hasn’t seen her parents since she was sixteen.
    Skills: Fast, perfect vision

Weaknesses: She is very Naïve, because even though she left her parents at an early age, she was still supported by them. Faith doesn't believe that there is good In everyone and tries to bring it out, even if it gets her hurt.

Weapons: A blade usually used for cutting open new boxes of books, but is very sharp. Faith owns a Bow and Arrow set that was her mother's. It was handed down to her before she passed. She also had a set of dggers she hides on her person all the time.

Role: BookStore owner; Person of Ackmin

1)
    Spoiler:
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:50 am

I keep tryin to leave, but they keep pullin me back in Razz

BIO:

Name: Tilman Becker

Race: Human

Sex: male

Skin tone: Pale

Height: 6'0

Weight: 185lbs

Eye color: Green

Hair: Short brown

Build: athletic

Sexuality: Straight

Career: Bounty Hunter

Birthplace: A small town called Esk.

Team: He has no REAL moral commitment to either side, but he is currently employed by the Negescye.

Weapons/gadgets: Tilman carries with him a custom hand built one handed crossbow, daggers and a pair of knuckledusters. He also carries with him an old style grappling hook, an attachment to his crossbow so it fires nets, and a wide array of poisons and narcotics.

Distinguishing marks: Tilman has a small tattoo on his left arm, and a scar over his left eye.

Clothing/armor: Tilman wears light leather armor with brown robes and a hood. He also wears a black facemask to cover his mouth.

Kind of looks like this:

Spoiler:

About: Tilman grew up in a small town called Esk. Esk was simple enough, it was the sort of small town you would fail to find on most maps. Tilman grew up in a poor family, barely getting by. In most cases, Tilman, his brother and two sisters would have to steal to put food on the table. Tilman picked up many stealth skills while growing up, and he was a brilliant mind. When Tilman was 15 years old, he managed to build his own working one handed crossbow with several attachments such as netting and even a grappling hook. After building his crossbow, Tilman picked up Bounty hunting at the young age of 15, racking up money to feed his family. Tilman has been a quite successful bounty hunter ever since, gathering quite a name for himself. Nearly every high end employer knows about Tilman Becker, mostly for his astounding gadgets and battle tactics. Tilman is very charismatic at times, though he can be rather cold at times. In the end, he is just supporting his family.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:58 am

Name: Estaban Alcaraz

Eyes: Brown
    Skin: Olive
    Hair: Black, medium length
    Height: 5'11"
    Clothing and Appearance: Tall, with a slightly boyish face. Leather doublet, black gloves and tall black boots. Cavalier Hat
    Weapons: A Rapier, with a Main Gauche held in his offhand

Personality: He loves sparring, and has grown accustomed to fighting against individual opponents. He used to have a very storybook view on the world, and saw himself as the hero.

History: Grew up in a wealthy family, as one of the youngest sons. His parents kept him sheltered for most of his youth, with the only time he got to go outside being his sparring practice. His mother filled his head with stories of heroes and villains, where the hero always managed to save the day, and get the girl. As soon as he was old enough to break free from his parent's protectiveness, he decided to become like the heroes he'd read about. It wasn't long before reality hit him, and when it did, it hit him hard. Long story short, he tried being a hero, and nearly got himself killed. Now he's trained himself even more, and is still determined to be a good and honourable man, although with a lot less naivete.

Alignment: Ackmhin
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:56 pm

I would like to give more people a chance to join before we begin. Although joining whenever is okay, I liked giving some time inbetween. I'll start either later tonight or tomorrow sometime.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:23 pm

so, just wondering if a neutral person could develop powers as the events unfold and be forced to one side or another?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Of course it depends on the species when powers would have developed. Of course, humans always can evolve into lerning to use and control their powers while other species can have an expression of writers convenience if you would like :]
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Silence seemed to fall over the town. Nothing seemed to move accept the stray cow in the outer countryside that lined Dellmill. I watched silently from the top floor of the shop.

Not many people came in here accept the educated, but when they did, they seemed to buy books in large quantities. That kept the shop in higher maintenance. I take in a short breath as I turned. The uprisings around town couldn’t be anything but the Negesyce. They seemed to be planting more seeds in this town ever since the war started.

I turn, taking in a deep breath as I start toward the ladder. The books store was frequented by my brethren in Ackmin. They usually took the lower tunnels to make it here. I need to clean before any of them stop by.

The town outside seems to begin its change from silent, sleepy town, to the bustling as the streets re filled and the shops open. Everyone’s trying to sell and everyone’s trying to get a good deal. That seems to be the only place where your opinion isn’t a problem. The ring or the bell tells me someone has entered. I smiled; pulling myself and the broom I have in my hands toward the back counter to put it away. I turn a smile on my lips.

“Welcome!” I smile, knowing that whoever comes through the door will actually be somewhat educated.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:26 pm

I grunted as I opened the door and heard her welcome me in. "Goodmorning... I figured I'd stop by and see how you were doing." I said as I began to walk towards her voice. Something happened to catch my eye. I stop and looked at the books bind, whcih seemed to glare at me. I picked the book up from its resting place, and balanced it in my hands. I had a fiery red dragon, whose eyes seemed to be glaring at you. I laughed at the title. "dragon Folklore." I whispered. It wasn't that I believed that the giant serpants were real, it was just that so many people have said they had seen them.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:08 am

Tilman approached the nearby town stealth fully through the trees. 'Another day, another job', he thought. His target's name was Estaban Alcaraz, Male, age 23. He was the son of the wealthy Alcaraz family. The Alcaraz family has been causing trouble for the Negesyce for a long time now, makes sense that they would put a bounty on their kid.

Tilman unfolded the targets picture and scoffed, typical rich kid. Fancy clothes, well groomed and well fed. Just by looking at him you could say that he never had to work for anything in his life. a faint grin trickled onto Tilman's face, although this was strictly business, he would enjoy bringing this pampered snob in.

Lucky for this rich boy, the Negesyce wanted him alive, and hell, they were willing to pay a lot for him. Once he brought this guy in, his family would be eating well for another couple of months.

Tilman jumped down from the trees and dusted himself off. He made his way to the road and found himself at the edge of the town. It wasn't too big of a town, but it still made Esk look like hell. He would have to search all the 'hot spots' in town, if you could even call them hot spots. There were a few Inns, as well as a tavern. There was also a book store, considering Estaban was wealthy, he was more likely to be educated. Maybe he was literate? Its worth checking out at least.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:33 am

OOC: Waiting on Ban
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:26 am

ooc- Same.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:01 pm

I hand a porcelain doll to my little cousin, Tira, "Keep her safe for me?" She nods and I turn to my aunt and hand her a few gold coins,"Thank you for your hospitality."

"Mirela, take this with you," My aunt says, handing me a small bag, "There is some bread and preserved meats." I nod my head in a thank you. I mount Maikoda and ride away from the caravan, waving goodbye to my cousins.

"Good bye Mirela." They say and I ride off down the worn path, the smell of musky air filling my nose as Maikoda picks up speed towards the town.
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:04 pm

ooc: Sorry guys. Ridiculous amounts of homework and other things got in the way. I'll be posting up a reply later today/tonight
    Banather
    Banather
    Red Panda
    Red Panda

Post by Banather Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:19 am

Estaban made his way through the quickly busying streets. His sword and dagger bounced against his hip as he passed in between the people. He kept his eye out, looking for anyone who seemed to be causing trouble, or looking for a fight. Although part of him was glad he hadn't had a need to fight anyone in a few weeks, more of himself was restless. He found it unfair that his brothers were out constantly fighting the Negesyce, while he himself had trouble finding so much as a pickpocket.

Coming around a corner, he spotted an unusual man, heading towards the local bookstore. Based on the number of weapons he had, the man didn't seem like the type to be interested in literature. Estaban smiled and quickened his pace, thinking that he may indeed get a chance to use his sword today.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Can I still join?

Bio:
    Character Name(s): Daniel (his last name is unknown)
    Species: Human (alchemist)
    Skin Tone: Light skin with a slight tan.
    Build/Body type: Strong and athletic, Daniel has a strong yet light appearance.
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Hairstyle: Short and messy.

Eye Color: Green
    Height: 6'5"
    Tattoo: None.

Clothing: https://2img.net/h/i75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/preseac/Matthew.jpg (the clothing is the same. The character is similar. (Found on google, credit to the creator of this image)).
    Hands: Daniel's right arm was completely turn off during on of his punishments. He has replaced that arm with one that is complete metal. It functions as a regular arm does but is far more durable than any other metal found constructed for its purpose.
    Piercings: None.
    Sexuality: Straight.

Personality: Daniel is an extremely calm, casual, nonchalant person. He doesn't speak much, but when he does, they are usually very sly or snarky remarks. He likes to taunt people. However, Daniel is rather educated. Being an alchemist, Daniel could be considered a scientist.
    Skills: Able to construct one thing out of another. He can do this without a transmutation circle.

Weaknesses: Daniel can sometimes get over confident with anything, though he hates being proven wrong. He also needs both hands to preform his alchemy since he needs to clap his hands together.

Weapons: Daniel doesn't carry any weapons like a sword or daggers or anything. Though he is skilled in both swordsmanship and the martial arts, he doesn't feel the needs to carry anything with him.

Role: Unemployed; Person of Negesyce.

Is this okay?!?
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Bio:
    Character Name(s): Ognun
    Skin Tone: Quite pale.
    Build/Body type: Slender, long-limbed, on the tall side. Muscles are sleek and lightly toned.
    Hair Color: Inky, raven black.
    Hairstyle: Pin-straight, parted off center, hangs down to bottom of rib cage.
    Eye Color: Icy grey. Rimmed in a dark steel grey.
    Height: 5’8”
    Tattoo: Black, intricate thin vines wrap from her wrists, across the back of her hands, and around her fingers.

Clothing:
    Spoiler:
    Piercings: Five on left ear, two on right, tongue
    Sexuality: Straight
    Relationship Status: She's a loner. Relationships take caring and dedication. She doesn't have time for either. But she is known to be somewhat...flirtatious. Only to get what she wants though.

Personality: The quiet type. Plotting. Vengeful. Cunning. She only talks to someone if she has to. Practically radiates intimidation, so she doesn't get too many people wanting to talk to her anyway.

Skills: Capri is a very skilled spy/assassin. Practically blends in with the backdrop when she wants to. Fly on the wall. Very swift, quiet, and is able to kill you within seconds.

Weaknesses: Has been a nomad since she can remember. No parenting needed, she is way too stubborn and opinionated for her own good. But she can't help it. After all, the only person she trusts is the one in the mirror.

Weapons: A belt of hidden blades. Poison in her pack. Her hands. (one-on-one combat is one of her best specialties)

Role: Nomad (but is dedicated to her leader, Marius. He is the one who sends her on her missions.); Person of Negesyce

Last edited by Capri on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:17 pm