Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+4
Eljordo
Alix Labe
Mercy
Faith Wynters
8 posters

Welcome to War

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to War - Page 3 Empty Welcome to War

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:12 am

First topic message reminder :

“These are dark times indeed; People stealing from merchants, heretics speaking their words on the streets, and the church being burned to the ground. What are we to do?”

This was heard from a citizen of Dellmill, a kingdom in the northern corner of the world. There is so much to do in the large kingdom, but we have been called here for certain things.

We are to bring order to the kingdom. Making sure there is peace: the only way to keep wars from starting. There are always knights and Dragons, but what happens when we are all called to the castle. A certain group of beings said to be known as peace bringers.

People of Ackmhin. We are not people from a town, no, but people of an organization. We have powers to bring peace to the land.

Of Course, some of us are different species, but most are humans. Humans aren’t perfect. They wish for domination, for peace by taking man’s will, they wish to keep all for themselves. They wish for not peace, but the evils of war.

Some of these people are found from the People of Ackmhin to contain such desire within them. They are called People of Negesyce. These people aren’t to be fooled with. They are just as cunning as the people of Ackmhin, accept they use their powers in different ways. Causing Havoc on the streets and turning the citizens against the People of Ackmhin.

People of Ackmhin continue to do their jobs, to bring peace. Once a Civil war starts in the kindom of Dellmill it is their job to stop it.

Are you a person of Ackmhin? A person of Negesyce? Or are you simply a person caught in the cross fire of war?

Are you up for the challenge of finding out?

Ackmin: Faith, Estaban [Banather] Alix,

Negesyce: Tilman [Eljordo],Ognun [Capri], Daniel [Danny]

Neutral: Arabel [Mercy]

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Welcome to War - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to War

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:14 am

The man seemed to be waiting a moment before his reply. I didn’t know if it was because of his thinking of some lower motive I didn’t see. He never did respond to what I had said. A man comes from the doorway, pointing to the male that is standing in front of me.

There’s a moment of silence and all I can see is the evil grin pull across his face. I know what’s about to happen. There’s going to be fighting in my shop. I won’t allow it. Then I hear it; the explosion. I grit my teeth. This man seems to think he can come into my shop and wreak havoc? No. He’s Negesyce, I can see this now. I have reason to bias him into getting out of my shop.

The explosion didn’t cause major damage on the shop, but it made an ugly black burn where the explosion occurred and littered the floor now. I shook my head as I pulled myself under the counter. I pulled a small wooden panel up from the floor, grabbing a flintlock pistol and a dagger. I shove the dagger into the backside of my pants and the flintlock I strap to my waist. As I rise, the man has risen, after forcing one of our own out of the shop with him and all the fleeing customers. I jump over the counter, eyes hot as I walk out to see the two. Estaban is resisting, but the other has the stronger hand. I rush upon the man while he is busy with Estaban, giving him a hard kick to his left side, his ribs.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Tilman felt a sharp pain in his left side, not lethal, blunt force. Damn, he was hoping the civilians would be too shocked by the explosion to interfere in his bounty. The kick sent him off balance for a bit, but Tilman tucked into a roll and got back to his feet in no time. He pulled out his crossbow, bolt loaded, and aimed at the attacker. It was the book store girl, with a dagger and a flintlock pistol. Surprising. She looked angry, but Tilman wasn't in a pleasant mood either.

"Stay. Back!... This man is coming with me, nobody needs to get hurt here. The extra shilling I gave you should repair the powder burns to your door. Now, step back inside before this gets ugly." He said calmly, with a hint of rage.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Daniel chuckled to him. "Ah, ya don't say," he smirked, looked past the girl, the shadows on his face covering all by his mouth and chin. "It's why we enjoy privacy. Not get lost," he smiled, clapped his hand, and slapped the wall to his right. A small jolt of blue energy ran across the wall and ran right past in a line and reached the opposite wall. In that instance, a wall had risen out from the ground inches away from the girl cutting her off from Daniel and the girl. He stood there for a second before talking in his small, monotonic voice. "You were saying."
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Arabel chuckles at the display of power the male had shown, sadly he didn't know she had control of Shadows. She reappears behind him, "How kind of you to... Cut me out." She smiles darkly.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:50 pm

Daniel laughed as the girl reappeared behind him. "Cute. It's always charming when they try to act tough," his comment directed to Ognun, though it was loud enough for the new girl to hear. "Though it was rather rude to interupt. It looks like people just don't have decency anymore."

Again, Daniel clapped and the wall that he put up moments ago sunk back into the earth as if it never happened. At the same time a small dark hole appeared before Daniel. "I was looking forward to our chat though," he smiled at Ognun before he jumped into the hole (which closed up behind him). He landed on the ground in the complete darkness. There was a tunnel that only lead in one direction and he walked. Every ten steps he walked the wall reappeared behind him
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:34 pm

"I didn't mean for you to run away." She snips and turns to the girl, "I don't think I caught your name." She says, tilting her head to the side.
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:37 pm

I stepped around the bookshelf and pulled my sword out of it's sheath. "You shall do no such thing." I said with a menacing glare. The bookstore owner had suprised me with her courage and it brought a smile to my face. "I've got this under control miss. Please go and take refuge." I said glancing towards the yound girl with the dagger.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:40 am

Tillman chuckled, seems like the town was filled with vigilante types. He's seen less resistance from town guards. He kept his crossbow aimed at the shopkeeper.

"Look, I've got no quarrel with you. Walk away now and nobody needs to
    Get hurt."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:43 am

I man came up, sword unsheathed. All these men seem to think that a woman cannot handle herself. I pull the flintlock from where I was holding it in the holster cocking the lever as I pull it around my body. I glare at the boy that came up, carrying a sword as if it’s a toy.

“Go back to your mother boy, this is no fight of yours.” I shake my head looking to the man, my pistol tilted upward, but still on his mark. I chuckled quietly.

“You terrorists. When you have a quarrel with him, you’ve got one with me. That explosion. My customers. They’ll be too afraid to come back to the store now. That shilling will not pay for the damage you did in the long run” I glare at him, laughing quietly as I look to the crossbow.

“What will win? I bit of metal and wood or metal and black powder?”
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Tillman sighed. He really didn't want civilians to get involved, but it was now clear they wouldn't back down. The shopkeep seemed to think she had the edge technology wise, Tilman chuckled.

"we'll I know what will win.."

He slips his free hand into his pouch.

"how about some smoke?"

He whipped three smoke pellets at her, they exploded immediately, clouding the area in smoke. He slipped on his knuckledusters. Time to party
    Alix Labe
    Alix Labe
    The Toy Maker
    The Toy Maker

Post by Alix Labe Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 pm

"I am NOT a child!" I said and continued to listen to their conversation. I looked at their guns with disgust. The contraptions were no fun. They took away the challenge. When I saw the man pull out the three small pellets, I swore and spun around. I heard the pellet explode when I reached the bookshelf. I put my back up against the shelf, and peeked around it. I couldn't see the man or the bookstore women inside the haze. This was going to one hell of a day.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Silently, Ognun watched the mysterious man sink into the earth, leaving a the other girl disgruntled. Well, then.

With a neutral stare, her head barely moved in the direction of the stranger.
    "I am not one to give out my name so easily." her voice was flat, but yet again chilling.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:00 am

I nod, "As you wish." She says, calling Maikoda over and patting him on the side, looking at her horse, "Beautiful creature you have got there."
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:40 pm

ooc - I'm still involved in this guys, I'm just waiting for the next thing to happen before I pop in again. So continue (just in case anyone, for whatever reason, was waiting for me).
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:07 pm

Ooc: just waiting on Faith
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:07 pm

I nodded, lightly stroking Elskan's black mane. "Likewise." I returned, studying her horse. It was in fact, beautiful.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Ooc- I am soooo sorry guys! I've been on a trip since before Christmas and I didn't have a chance to post that I was leaving. I'm using the WiFi on the train to post this. I'll be home tomorrow and I WILL post!
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:26 pm

There’s a moment as the man sighs. In only a moment, I have to think and react.

"Suit youself" I mutter quietly, a small smile pulling onto my lips. He throws smoke bombs and they explode, making my eyes sing. I grunt as I feel everything around me. The other boy ran before the small pellets could even explode, that was typical though. He exclaims about how he isn’t a boy yet he runs like a child afraid for his mother.
    I am silent as I drop myself to my stomach. He has handicapped himself just like he handicapped me. I took in a deep breath as I pull myself around to his left, at least, I assume that he’s kept himself in the same position as before, but I doubt it. You can hear gasps from some of the people that had crowded around the scene. The guards would be here soon as the crowd began to disperse. It would be hard to explain such a tussle in the streets, but I was the citizen, the Ackmin, I was always right, mostly.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:40 pm

"I'm Arabel." I stick my hand up to greet her, "And you are?"
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:48 pm

Raising her eyebrow at the girl, Ognun put her gloved hand in Arabel's and shook it firmly. "Ognun." she stated.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm

"It's nice to meet you." I say with a smug smile, "Now, we should probably get out of this alley... Strange things tend to lurk in the shadows."

I mount my horse and tilt my head to the side a bit, flicking the hair off my shoulder.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:23 am

One side of Ognun's mouth twitched into a smirk. Yes. Strange things. Strange things like me.

But she simply nodded at Arabel, settling herself on Elskan's saddle and following behind. Why not?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:31 am

ooc- Sorry about this guys, but I'm waiting on Jordan
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:05 am

"So," Arabel begins cautiously, "What are you?" She asks, a small smirk flashes on her face.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:50 pm

"You don't already know?" Ognun asked with a neutral voice, as she led Elskan next to Arabell's horse. The truth is, people usually received a feeling of uneasiness when Negesyce were around.

She then reached up to flick her hood backwards, revealing her almost-sickly pale skin and sending her raven hair cascading down her back. Ognun put up her left hand and peeled off her finger-less gloves to show the girl the Negesyce symbol surrounded in black vines tattooed on the back of her long-fingered hand. Her grey eyes turned to Arabell, wondering if she knew exactly "what she was".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:56 am