Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

5 posters

Awesome Group RP

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Awesome Group RP Empty Awesome Group RP

Post by Mercy Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Fantasy:

Each have a special talent that our parents didn't know how to handle, so they sent us away because the US government is looking for new recruits for the army. The government is shipping us off to a camp that will either make us or break us. It's been told that these kind of camps are on a deserted island, so we've been put on crammed ships, where we have to share tiny rooms, with two people to a room. Some dont even make it over to the island, others get sick, and they don't care. Whoever makes it is considered tougher, and are put in a higher training when we get to the island.

Rules:
    At least three or four powers/abilities
    Two to a room on the ship

Rooms:
    1 Mercy
    4 Jade
    5 Wraith

More will be added

Last edited by Mercy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Awesome Group RP Empty Re: Awesome Group RP

Post by Mercy Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Name: Mercedes [Mercy] Thompson

Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!], Angel [see tattoos]

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.

Make Up: black eyeliner and mascara.

Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports

Clothes: low cut black tank top. Worn low slung jeans with a tear in the right knee. A slightly over sized black hoodie. [ http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744 ]

Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs]. Belly button pierced.

Tattoos: Blue wings on my back, not too big, not too small. Wolf pawprint on my hip, irish celtic knot on my wrist.

About Me: sings, plays guitar, writes. Sarcastic. tom boy, adventurous. 13 is lucky number. Crazy, loud, fun, daring, hyper almost all the time. I’m just naturally loud… hates shopping and is slightly scared of preppy chicks. Loves music with a passion. Kind of a hippie. Dances too. UNPREDICTABLE! I’m very blunt about things

Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds

Background story: Mercy was born and raised in Chicago, IL. She works full time in a auto repair shop, and also a receptionist at a tattoo and piercing shop. The people she works with are like family to her. She was sent away because her parents found out about her abilities and didn't know how to handle it, so they became scared, and sent her off to the Camp.

Powers: can push thoughts/feelings/memories into your mind so you believe whatever I say, super human reflexes/strength, I have knives embedded in my arms, and touch of death.
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Skylerr's work, right?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:57 pm

No mine
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:49 pm

I'll join as Eric Myer I think that's the bio I have... will post it soon
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Basic
    Name: Ericsson Myers
    Nicknames: Eric
    Gender/age: Male, 18
    Ethnicity: Caucasian

Features
    Species: Human
    Skin color: White
    Build/body type: Slim toned
    Hair color/style: Dark red, Cut close on the back, scruffy and brow length in front.
    Eye color: Orange brown
    Height: 6'1''
    Weight: 187lbs

Dressware
    Top/bottom: Special semi-body fit material, mostly solid colors t-shit and pants. (black, grey tones or dark blues)
    Coat/jacket: Brown Jacket.
    Shoes: Hightop boots
    Shades: Thin rectangular rimmed blue shades.
    Jewelry/peircing/tattoos: Eagle wings on shoulder blades.

About Character
    Relationship Status: Single but in love with best friends sister.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Quiet, cautious, protective. Get to know him better, there's more to him.
    Hobbies: Writting or playing with fire.
    Background: He grew up in a special boarding school for special kids like him.
    Powers: Pyrokenisis and Fly
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:24 pm

room 5 please, bios the link in my signature
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Al, what room?
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Ooo Room 4 please!

Name: Jade Hawk

Sexuality: Straight

Eyes: Green

Skin: Pale

Hair: Dark red. Long, straight, layered.
    Appearance: Tall, pale, and very slim. Like a stick-bug.

Personality: Intelligent. Outgoing, but subtly. Not trying to be the centre of attention, but thrives when she is. She's a passionate writer, is highly imaginative and creative. She's romantic, yet hides it occasionally. She's not very girly, and is not quite gothic but almost. She does like pink and smiles a lot, but is a dark character. She's not prissy, but has a dark side. However, once you get to know her on the inside, you understand her reasons for pessimism.

Nationality: United Kingdom.
    Tattoos: RPaw print and cross on front, right hip

Preferred fantasy powers (in order of preference):
    The ability to transform into a red timber wolf
    Fire manipulation (not while in wolf form)
    The ability to grow wings (any style) (Not while in wolf form)
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:41 pm

I could have sworn she had one just like this...

Meh, she must have been given credit. Like most of the ones she made. Anyways.

HAVE A GOOD TIME.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:52 pm

ooc - alright, I'm going to post

bic -

"Mom... No... Please." I said, my eyes welling up with tears as I felt two of the guards grab my arms, pulling me into the white van. I feel a needle go into my neck and I wince.

"NICO!" A hoarse scream pushes past my lips as my little brother comes out from behind my father's leg, "Please..."

My mom turns away as I watch a small tear trickle down her face.

"It's for the best." My fathers stern stare keeps my attention as I was dragged in.

"Mercy, feel better...... Come back soon..." I hear Nico's voice as the doors are slammed in my face and I'm left in the dark van, hearing the gas pedal being pushed down as we screeched down the Chicago streets. I was handcuffed, and I tried to burn them but I felt an electric shock buzz through my body, making me weak. I slump against the cool wall of the van, my lips trembling, tears of anger... this isn't right. This isn't fair. I growl angrily.... Then... the drug kicked in... and I blacked out...

I woke up to the van doors opening, "Get out." I got up, my hands still tied behind my back, and stumbling into the bright light. There was a grimy looking ship and many others were being hauled into there. I blink a few times, and then feel myself being yanked forward towards the ship. I try to stop, but I feel my body give out and I give in a bit. No... No... I shake my head.

"Name?" One of the soldiers asks me.

I spit at his feet and I feel a hit on the back on my head.

"Name." He makes it clear he's not playing around.

"Mercedes." I say.

"Proceed." and I was dragged across the bridge and onto the ship and hauled into a small, crammed room with two beds as the door was shut and locked behind me.

"CAN I GET UNTIED?"

I hear a muffled no and the boots of the guard fade.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:46 pm

i wake up strapped to a chair with hand cuffs binding my wrists to the arms. i look around in the dim lighting and nothing but a mirror on the wall to my right taking up almost all the space, "great, an interrogation room.

no sooner than i finish my thought then a man dress in a black pinstrip suit walks in standing ram rod straight. i imediately recognize the stance as someone who's been in the military for a minute. i keep my mouth shut and he looks me over before speaking.

"you're probably wondering what you're doing here, and who i am at this point." he starts pacing the room continuing his thoughts. "you don't have to answer any of the questions i'm about to ask but know that you will not be getting any answers if you don't cooperate with us. i'm sure you've been listening to the stories on the news about people starting to develop "powers" for lack of a better word. most of the individuals we've incountered have been around your age group. now i happen to know that you possess powers yourself, though we don't know what they are at the moment." the man ceases to pace before me and a moment of silence goes by before he speaks again. "i want to know what you can do, and how this came to be.. so tell me everything i want to know and i can assure you that your stay with us my colleagues and i will be easier with your cooperation."

i keep a blank face while i process all the information that i've gleaned from this and consider my response while the man studies me further. "i don't know what you're talking about, nor do i have any answers that you might want from me.. at least i don't know at the moment. i'm just a normal kid and would like to go home now, if that's too much to ask." a smile rises on the man's face as i speak and he starts walking to the door.

"so be it, son. we're going to get what me want from you sooner or later." he starts walking out and turns with a serious face again. "i hope you enjoy your stay, as you'll be with us for the unforseeable future." and then he's gone.

while my mind is running around trying to figure out just what he means the man returns with a dozen more. "take him to the holding cell with everyone else."

three men come forward and start undoing my bindings. as soon as my arm is free i punch one in the face breaking his nose on contact. imediately two of the remaining draw a gun at the same time and i see two red dots on my chest. "don't try that again or you will be shot." i stop mid swing on the second man releasing my chest and go limp. "there's no escaping,.." the men finish their task and haul me up before leaving me with the guards. one of them approaches and shoves me towards the door with his pistol. "try anything funny and i'll blow your head apart."

i'm lead out of the the room and into what could only be the hall of a military battleship. keeping an eye on everything around me i follow the guard infront of me to a cabin with just a bed and toilet. "this is your room.. you are not permitted anywhere else on this ship unless you are under guard until otherwise told." with that i'm pushed in and the door slams shut behind me with a clank.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:32 pm

ooc - waiting for others to post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:28 pm