Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Laurel and Mikey(Logan) One-On-One

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Laurel and Mikey(Logan) One-On-One Empty Laurel and Mikey(Logan) One-On-One

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:59 pm

We have been best friends for as long as we can remember. We promised that we'd stick together. I started to fall for you when you were still around and then your family decided to move. I moved on with my life and became a totally different person since you last saw me and so did you. Will we even know each other? what will happen when you move back for senior year?

Last edited by Laurel11 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Laurel and Mikey(Logan) One-On-One Empty Re: Laurel and Mikey(Logan) One-On-One

Post by MikeyMike Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:13 pm

2 or 3. you decide now and i'm using logan for this one.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:17 pm

#2 Smile You wanna start? Or shall I?
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:12 am

Poster starts mi'lady
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:00 pm

hehe, mmmkay Smile

Bic:
    It's a chilly October morning:
    I wake up to my ihome playing my ipod, I stretch, and yawn as I sit up and open my eyes, there were sun rays leaking through my window curtain, and I sigh and check the clock again, 7:00am, I sigh and reluctantly get up, I slip on slippers and I walk out of my room to grab a towel out of the linen closet. I then head to my bathroom, and I take a shower, after that I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair. I finish that and go back to my room, I turn on the light and walk to my dresser, I open the drawer and pick out a purple v-neck, and a pair of jeans. I change quickly and check the time again, 7:30 already.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:52 am