Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1 Empty Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Post by Laurel11 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:19 pm

I'm the coaches daughter, but I've been living with my mom for the past three years. It's now the summer before our senior year, so, junior year summer. Anways, I've moved up for the summer to live with my dad, however he was out to coach a group of teenage boys at a Soccer(or any other sport) camp this summer. Seeing I've for whatever reason decided to come stay with him, he had no choice but to bring me along. Who knows, I might be good at Soccer.
    We start, with the main arena, just on the field by yourself at dawn [early morning], while my dad and I just arrive. The coach always arrives a day early to start working out plays and make sure the lockerrooms and such are in good condition.
    You're a player that's well known and on your way to the big league. So one day I might see your name up in lights.

I'm using my bio for Laurel Smile

Last edited by Laurel11 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1 Empty Re: Wraith and Laurel 1-on-1

Post by Wraith Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 pm

so, by the sounds of it you and your dad are at the camp already and i'm out practicing a day before i'm supposed to show up?
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:17 pm

lol soooo you pick #2? Razz
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:15 am

i sprint a lap up and down the field in a suicide before i lean up against the goal post trying to catch my breath. after a couple of minutes i push myself off the post and look around enjoying the early fog and mild chill in the air as i head over to my cooler with the once full bottle of water. once my thirst is sated i change the song on my ipod to something relaxing finish the workout with some light cool down stretches.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:08 pm

Dad and I pull up at the Arena, he parks the car and looks at me "No funny business okay? I can't watch you constantly because I have to coach my team, so don't do anything stupid". He was a little behind with this whole 'being a father' thing, he didn't realize I was 17 already, and not still his little girl who used to wander off and hide. "I can take care of myself dad" I say as I get out of the car "but thanks for worrying" I say as I shut the door. He gets out and opens the trunk, "Carry this" he says as he holds out a bag practice jerseys, I grab them and wait for him, he grabs a few more bags, and shuts the trunk. He walks toward the field. I trail behind him looking around admiring the colors of the nature around.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:27 pm

i'm almost at the locker room door when i notice coach coming down the hall. "hey coach, what's up?" i head over to him trying to make conversation. "you need help with those bags?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:32 pm

I had failed to notice that my dad was a fast walker, and since I took my time to admire the nature around me the distance between my dad and I (physically) grew greatly. I heard someone in the distance say something that sounded like the words "Hey Coach" followed by other things...and I looked down the field, and thats when I realized how far behind I was. I lightly jogged back to my dad's side right when he got there he says "Actually yeah, can you show my daughter where the locker room is? And take these bags in there as well." I stood there quietly as I wait for the guy to lead me to the locker room so I could put the bags in there.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:38 pm

"no problem." i grab the bags he hands me and look to his daughter. "locker rooms this way...." i trail off trying so one of them may introduce her.

ooc- sorry i suck at starting
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:43 pm

ooc: xD thats okay Smile...and for the record, you aren't that bad...starting is always difficult. Smile

Bic: I look up at my dad waiting for him to introduce me, but instead he just handed the guy the bags and opened his play book and turned away wandering to the field, I chuckle slightly and I turn back to the guy "I'm Laurel" I say looking up at him.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:47 pm

"nice to meet you laurel." i smile and turn back to coach. "i'll put everything up in here then help with the field when i'm done." i start walking back the way i came expecting laurel to follow me. "not to be nosy, but why are with coach today? training to be one yourself?"
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 pm

I follow him and listen "No" i grin and chuckle lightly "I'm here because I'm staying with my dad....your coach...for the summer" I say to him as I watch where we are going so that if I have to go back to the locker room later I will know how to get there.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:55 pm

"only the summer? i hope you like it here, though most of the guys are going to try and hit on you.. there's usually not many girls at practice though." i smile and push the door open for her and get a wiff of the room. "i hope you can hold your breath for a minute."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:02 pm

I listen to what he says, I grin when he says "I hope you like it here" I look up when he says "though most of the guys are going to try and hit on you"...I say "Why would they hit on me? aren't they going to be busy practicing?" I ask with a smile before I walk in. I proceed into the locker room forgetting that he alluded to the horrible smell, I breathe in as I enter and suddenly regret it "oh my" i say under my breath, my face scrunches up at the smell and I take my free hand and hold my nose and cover my mouth.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:10 pm

"i tried to warn you.." i chuckle to myself as i head to the equipment rack and start putting things up. "trust me, by the end of practice at least 3 guys will try and get your number. the last few girls that attended practice were the talk in here that day. the guys are just filled with hormones and think women like muscleular sweaty guys.." i toss the bag in the corner. "anyway, i'm being rude and haven't introduced myself. i'm casey."
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 pm

I put the bag I'm carrying with the bags he had, I smile "oh, I thought you were trying to say I was attractive and thats why they would hit on me" I say joking with him. "Nice to meet you casey"
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:24 pm

"i'm sorry to disappoint you then, but you are at least alittle bit. your dad's expecting me to help out on the field though, so i'll let ya look around here and get to know where everything is. but don't open the lockers.. if the room is bad, they're worse." i take off up to the field and after i brief chat with coach i start setting up tires and cones for the drills while the rest of the guys trickle in slowly. most stand around talking in groups, though a couple help out with the set up and before long we're running laps around the field.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:35 pm

I chuckle at his comment and I watch him walk out, I wander around the locker room a little, slightly getting used to the smell. I walk in between the rows of lockers, and then I wander back to where I entered the locker room. I push open the door and walk out, taking a deep breath of the fresh air, I smile. I walk towards the field and I see Casey talking to my dad, I spot a set of bleachers and I head over to them.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 pm

with practice almost done i call everyone in a group. "ok guys, we're going to run a three lap suicide. usual quarter lap turn arounds." i look around knowing everyone is alittle agitated now. oh well, let them be. i know how most guys spend their summer nights, they need the help. i everyone starts lining up and i get in the back. coach hits the buzzer and the first group takes off slowly speeding up until they're at a full sprint on the last lap. the process repeats until everyone is done. most head to coach over by the coolers so he can put out his information. i notice a least a dozen guys looking over to his daughter and have to laugh to myself.

"ok guys, same time tomorrow. now hit the showers." most trip on themselves trying to make it there first and back to their plans for the day. my friend jeff stays back to help put everything away, but i know better and just ignore everything he starts saying when coaches back is turned.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:56 pm

I watch as the team runs the drills called out, I noticed one or two guys glance up at me, then when they were done they headed back to the locker room. I walk down to the bleachers to my dad "Hey need help with anything?" I ask my dad as I approach him, Casey and one of the other guys from the team.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 pm

ooc- i guess i'm taking over coach for alittle? lol

"sure, can you help me with the cones and coolers. you can empty them by the fence?"

"yeah, case and i'll handle the heavy lifting." typical jeff.. we get a couple of the tires pushed back against the fence before jeff stays back to "get a drink." i lift another tire and start rolling it over while coach grabs the last one. halfway to the fence i see jeff walking away to the showers. "see ya later case!"

"later dude, and lemme know if the party's still on!"

"hell yeah, better be there!" he heads in while we finish pushing them up to the fence and take a minute to catch our breath.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:30 pm

ooc: ohhhh my bad hahahahaha I didn't even realize I just did that....sorry...lol

bic: I help my dad and casey and the other guy move the stuff over to the fence, I watch as casey and the other guy talk, and I hear them say something about a party, I lean on the fence and watch everything as my mind wanders 'I really wish I was back home with my mom...where my friends are, and where I used to be able to go shopping and partying with them, but here I didn't know anyone.....but that didn't matter anyways, my dad probably wouldn't let me go anywhere anyways' I sigh as I think to myself...I tuck my hair behind my ear and I look towards the bleachers where I had sat before.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:46 am

out of the corner of his eye coach sees the flicker of depression flash across his daughters face and puzzles out what's bothering her before he speaks. "wanting to go home early laurel?"

meanwhile the locker room is buzzing with talk of laurel, trying to figure out who she is, who she's with, and why she came to practice today. i keep my comments to myself laughing on the inside at the jokes that a fourteen year old would make. i get dressed after a long shower and toss my clothes from practice in a laundry bag leaving the few remaining guys back in the sauna like atmosphere of the locker room.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:11 pm

"No, I'm fine" I say hiding my dispair, I knew me spending the summer with him meant a lot to him, and I wanted to make him happy. I look towards the locker room then my gaze travels across the field, I look up at my dad then back down at the field.
    I had to admit, it was kind of awkward around him, but that was only because I hadn't really seen him during the past 3 years except the few times I stayed at his house, or when he would come to my moms for holiday meals, or birthdays. But the awkwardness wouldn't be permanent, we just had to find a way to get around it.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:18 pm

i finish packing up what i need, mostly laundry, and head out to my car leaving the last few guys talking about laurel and today's practice session. after a short drive i get to the house and immediately throw my laundry before hopping on my computer to see what's new in the world. quickly getting bored i flip on my tv and channel search until the buzzer goes off on the washer. i take the que and throw everything in the dryer then head to the store for a 24 pack of coke and start browsing the isles.
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Dad finally finishes packing everything up from practice and I grab a few bags, we go to the car, put everything in the trunk and head to his house. We get there and he immediately takes the bag of practice jerseys and throws them in the wash, then he goes in the kitchen. I wander into the living room and sit on the couch. "Are you hungry?" my dad asks me, as he opens cabinets and the fridge and sighs, i didn't have enough time to answer before he says "there is no food here, we have to go to the store, come on" I get up and follow him back out to the store. He starts collecting a few things, and I wander away from, and up and down the aisles looking at things.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:58 pm