Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

City girl in a small town...One on one with a guy.

Cass
    Cass

Read Me City girl in a small town...One on one with a guy.

Post by Cass Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Me: I’m a city girl, hardcore. High heels, glitzy girl. My mom, a used to be a model, from the city like I, met my dad at a photo shoot. My dad was an inspiring photographer for some big magazine line. The first time my dad saw my mom, he fell in love, but he had to do some convincing to get her to fall in love with him. They eventually got married, had me and my younger brother, lived a big happy life in the big city, where work was good for both. My brother and I traveled everywhere with them, getting home schooled on the way. But when I was ten, brother five, my parents divorced. My dad moved back to the small ocean front town where he came from, while my mom stayed in the city, becoming an agent. Both my brother and I lived with my mom, until now that is.

You: You’re a small town boy, work with your dad in the family owned business. You are loved by everyone. You’re parents are high school sweethearts, but you can’t seem to find the same luck. You’ve been in many relationships, none lasting for more than six months. All girls want to do, is get with you and your money, for your family owned business is country wide.

Our Story: It’s summer time and my mom has shipped my brother, now 12, and I down south to live with my dad, she can’t stand us anymore. Says we’re to headstrong, like our father. On my first day here, my father makes me angry as soon as I step into the house. So, I go out for a walk on the boardwalk. We just happen to bump into each other. You’re with a bunch of friends and they continue walking, but you stay behind, for you are curious about this new girl you’ve never seen. Will we become friends? Or will I just walk away, disinterested in this small town?
    Cass
    Cass

Read Me Re: City girl in a small town...One on one with a guy.

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:31 pm

Name: Cassidy Jo Clemons
    Physical Appearance -
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: I’m a ginger. It goes to about my mid back. I’ve got bangs, you know like you all had when you were little?
    Height: I’m about 5’6.
    Body Type: I’ve got curves. I’ve got an athletic build.
    Clothing -
    In the summer I normally wear shorts, Jesus sandals, and a tank top. This may vary depending on the roleplay.
    Personal Attributes:
    I’m typically nice, but if you get on my bad side I’m not. I find myself stating my opinion if I find it needed, even if it’s not needed really. I’m quite a lot, but once again if my input is needed, I’ll say it.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Seems interesting.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:16 pm

Awesome.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:18 pm

But what company will my family have? lol
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Any that you want.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:25 pm

Hmmm how about a car dealership or some kind of restaurant?
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Whatever you want, but right now, I have to go.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Alright just post when you get back Smile
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:12 pm

I sat in the front seat of my mom's Trail Blazer as we drove through the small town where I'd be staying the summer. Looking out the window, I see groups of kids everywhere. Finally, we pull into my dad's driveway. "Here we are kids," my mom says, putting the vehicle into park.
    I push open the door and slam it shut. My dad's was not where I wanted to spend my summer. "There you guys are!" my dad yells from his porch. He pushes open the screen door and comes down the stairs to meet us.
    "Dad!" my 12 year old brother, Lance, yells and meets my dad halfway.
    "Hey there buddy. Cassidy, hi."
    I look at my dad and shake my head. Going to the back of the vehicle, I open up the trunk and remove my bags. I push past my dad and walk up the steps and into the house.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:49 pm

I get to the dealership early because I was opening today. I got out of my truck and opened the front doors, and turned on all the lights in the showroom. I went around the whole building to make sure we we're ready to open just as a couple sales people strted arriving. I said hi to them then went to my dad's office and surfed on his computer for a bit.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 pm

I sat in the doorway, not know where to go next. I hadn't seen my dad in seven years, hadn't even talked to him. I heard the door open and close on my mom's Trail Blazer, the engine starting and her driving away without a goodbye. Shaking my head mentally, I wait inisde the door for my dad.
    The door opens and in comes my dad and Lance. "Alright, Cassidy, your room is right down the hall, very last door. Do you need help with your stuff?" I hear my dad ask behind me.
    I turn around and shake my head. "I got it," I say, bending down to pick up my two bags. I begin my way down the hall. The door is already open, so I walk in. There's a twin bed, with pink sheets. I sit my stuff at the end of the bed and sit down myself. I remove my phone from my pocket and check all the message. There were twenty, all asking where I had up and left to. I told no one that I'd be leaving. I ignore all the texts and walk into the living room, where my dad is sitting on the couch, showing Lance his multiple cameras. I shake my head. How could he?
    I push open the front door and just leave without a word. That used to be something we used to do, look at cameras. My dad taught me everything I knew about them, and then he just up and left. I decided I need to clear my head, I didn't even want to be here in the first place. So, I began to walk along the boardwalk.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:23 pm

As I was in my dad's office I heard Michael the manager walk in. He says that he needs me to go get a part of the mechanic down at main street. I was going to ask him why he can't get it himself but it wouldn't end well. I nodded and looked at the rows of keys for the new 2012 models and grinned to myself. I decided to take a brand new car to the shop because I loved driving them anyways. I grabbed the keys then drove down to the shop and parked right on the side of the street. As soon as I got out I saw this cute girl start walking my way so I flashed her a smile as I walked to the building.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:27 pm

I feel eyes on me. Obviously a new person in town sparked everyone's intrests here. I sigh and shake my head. I had a feeling this could get annoying real fast. One guy, actually smiles at me. Sorry buddy, but I'm not here for a relationship. I think as I continue to walk. My last relationship had ended badly, I was probably going to end up single my whole life. Fine by me.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:55 pm

I see her look away fast and roll my eyes as
    I walk into the shop. I wait in line for Marty and he greets me and fetches the part I need.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Passing a few shops, I felt myself start to get thirsty. I enter into a small restraunt and go up to the cashier. The place was packed, mostly with kids my own age. Glad I had money in my pocket from earlier, I order a medium Dr. Pepper. "That'll be $1.29," the cashier says and takes my money. I wait while he fills my cup full and hands it to me. "There you go."
    "Thanks," I say and take the drink. I take a sip and turn around. I start to walk out the door, when I hear someone say "Are you new here?" I turn around and see a group of kids looking at me. "Uh, no, I'm just visiting someone."
    "Why don't you sit down with us?" a girl with chocolate brown hair asks, she flashes me a perfect smile.
    "I have somewhere to be," I say and push my way out the door. I would come down here to make my mother happy, but there was no way I was going to friend people. I wouldn't be here long anyway, soon my mom would start to miss us.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:12 pm

I got the part and walked out the door. I saw the same girl from earlier walk down the street so I decided to run up and talk to her. "Umm hi" I say as I get close to her.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:15 pm

I take drink from my cup and continue down the boardwalk. The same guy who smiled at me, came up to me to say hi. "Hey," I say, giving a small smile.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:21 pm

I walked with her along the boardwalk and smiled as she said hi back "new here or just visiting"? I ask with a small smile. She was very cute and I could tell she wasn't from around here at all.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:25 pm

"I'm just visiting," I say. I take drink from my pop again. My phone vibrates in my pocket, but I ignore it. I'm sure it's just another one of my friends asking where I left to.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:28 pm

"Oh cool" I say as I see her check her phone. I look around at all the shops and restaurants as we walk then look back at her. "I'm Drew by the way" I say with a smile.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:30 pm

"Nice to meet you Drew. The name's Cassidy," I say as we continue to walk. A few girls glare at us as we walk by.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:33 pm

"Nice to meet you too Cassidym so where are you from"? I ask as I see the same girls also. They flash me a smile and I smile back as we continue to walk. I was probably going to be in trouble for getting back so late but I didn't really care.
    Cass
    Cass

Post by Cass Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:38 pm

"New York," I say. "Well, that's where I was born. I never really stayed there much." I take another drink of my soda, finishing it off. I stop at a trash can near by and throw away my cup.
    Drew
    Drew

Post by Drew Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:00 pm

I nod as we stop "that's cool, I've always wanted to go to New York" I say. I lean against a light pole and look into her eyes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:22 am