Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Another Ad for Another Roleplay...Anyone interested? [OLD]

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Another Ad for Another Roleplay...Anyone interested? [OLD] Empty Another Ad for Another Roleplay...Anyone interested? [OLD]

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 30, 2012 10:36 pm

I really want to get back into the roleplaying scene again. I want to be able to write long posts that make me feel all warm and bubbly inside. xD I was wondering if anyone was interested? Preferably a longer poster and someone that is on a lot, but I'm not too picky.

Setting and characters will be decided here, along with a title because I'm horrible at making those.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Another Ad for Another Roleplay...Anyone interested? [OLD] Empty Re: Another Ad for Another Roleplay...Anyone interested? [OLD]

Post by AsherJayden Thu May 31, 2012 10:00 am

I know I've quit on you before but I'm on summer mode now so I'll be on more and I'm also looking for something

Last edited by AsherJayden on Thu May 31, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Another Ad for Another Roleplay...Anyone interested? [OLD] Empty Re: Another Ad for Another Roleplay...Anyone interested? [OLD]

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 31, 2012 10:23 am

They always say 'Once bitten, twice shy', but I think I can overlook that. ^^ Seeing as you're trying to get top poster and all, I'm sure you won't fallout on me.

Now, on to business. I do not recall your role playing types so I do not know what to go and look for. If you have something that you would like to roleplay, then just post the setting. If not, then give me a Genre, so I can get something for us. I must warn you, my Normal roleplays are few in far between, but I'm sure I can find something if that's what you decide.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu May 31, 2012 10:37 am

I'm very sorry for skipping out before but yes I'm trying to be top poster so I'll be around for a while (: I'm more into normal because I'm terrible ay fantasy but I'm an open minded person (:
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 31, 2012 10:41 am

How how about a cross. Just a light little tint of actions or fantasy. The whole thing's not going to be based in an elven world or anything, just something slight if I can't get my hands on any normal.

I'll be getting those up right away.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu May 31, 2012 10:42 am

Yeah That works with me
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 31, 2012 11:06 am

And here the list begins. This is what I could pull together.

Note: Anything marked *** is in my POV
    Anything marked ^^ Character placement will be needed to be decided on.

1. ***Fast forward several decades into the future. Corporations have taken over society even more so than they did half a century ago. Everything is branded and made into a part of the media and technology has made continual leaps and bounds. Corporations now have so much control, in fact, that they have more power over society than governments and heads of powerful corporations are actually considered to be members of government. Naturally, as technology becomes more prominent in society, so too do the corporations that manufacture and distribute this technology. Of all the powerful, multi-billion dollar corporations that exist though, there is one corporation that stands taller than all of them. This absolute Godzilla of the corporate world, is Abramson Industries, a company that specializes in technology. This company is so huge that it is impossible to go a single day without using a piece of their technology. From the self-charging batteries that are inside of your household remote, to the voice identification locks on doors, to the filtering system through nearly every city in the entire continent, to the nuclear weapons used to fuel the wars overseas. Abramson Industries is everywhere. How does this concern you? Well, you are the artistic, free-spirited daughter of the owner of a company on the eastern side of the world (country of your choosing). Your father, as well as being the head of a corporation, is also an important member of parliament. Now, the only thing stopping Abramson Industries from totally taking over the eastern side of the world as well, is their lack of stability in government. A union of your two families would be beneficial for both corporations and so you've been arranged to be married to the only child of the head of Valdemar Industries, a cold, emotionless, intellect who has spent his entire life being groomed to take over the company after his father. How will someone as passionate, artistic and free-spirited as you ever be able to be with someone like him? It must be completely impossible, right?

Start: Your family is visiting the Valdemar family for a few months in order to finalize plans for merging the two companies and get you and the Valdemar son acquainted. Beginning with you arriving at their mansion in the city (which takes up about two and a half full blocks).

2. ***You are living the life that you've always hoped to live and you have it all planned out down to the finest of details. You are the assistant production manager for one of the most popular advertising companies in the world, have a beautiful apartment in downtown New York, and are engaged to who you believe to be the perfect man. You're a control freak and as is typical for someone with an uptight nature like yourself you have everything completely under your thumb. There is nothing you can't handle except for one thing... him. He's the head of advertising at your work and you can't stand him. He's arrogant, crude and completely self-involved. He's a notorious playboy and a much sought after advertising manager in the corporate world. His methods for gaining public attention are flashy, inappropriate and more than a little unorthodox. But, much to your dismay, completely and totally effective. He's taken your wholesome approach and turned it into something you can't stand. Over the past six months of working with him you've found a way to avoid him as best as you can, though you are forced to interact with him in overseeing the completion of projects and accompanying him to production meetings. Unfortunately you are about to be in much closer proximity to him than you would ever like.

You've been trying to convince your fiancé to move in together for months but he's even more neurotic than you are and worse than that, he's extremely self-centered. Though, he meets all your required points on your checklist for the perfect man and you have a schedule for your life to adhere to so you stay with him, insisting that you're in love with him. Well, it would have been nice if you'd already moved in with him since due to faulty wiring in your apartment, your entire floors went up in flames. Your fiancé is out of town for a conference in San Diego for dentists, which is your fiancée’s profession, and so you are looking for a place to stay. The only one, however, who is actually willing to take you in is the very man that you hate. Reluctantly, you take his offer simply because you have nowhere else to go. It would seem to you as if you're walking into your own personal Hell, after all the two of you are polar opposites. So how will you take this week of staying with him? Will the two of you find a common ground, a friendship or maybe something more?

Start: The day you move in.

3. I’m twenty five, with a 'nice' husband and no children. South Carolina is a place I’ve called home my whole life. Now that we’ve gotten another house, our two year anniversary is coming up. We met each other in a rather sweet situation. A friend hooked me up with the handsome, well-off Mr. Lewis and only a few months after, we were Mr. and Mrs. Jack Lewis.

Lately, we haven’t been just the perfect couple. We’ve fought and Jack has been getting bored. He only hit me a few times at first, and he said he was sorry. I forgave him, but every few days he would get right back to where we were before. The last few times, he’d left bruises. This time it’s even worse, he pushed me down the stairs, causing me to break my collar bone.

Of course, he threatened me. If I said anything he would find a ditch for me. That’s when I knew I couldn’t stand it anymore. I waited until I was fully healed, taking the beatings and the insults until there was nothing holding me back.

I made sure everything was ready for me. I had a friend from work drive with me up to the caverns in the mountains. I made sure I had everything; A pair of scissors, hair dye, and color changing contacts. I stashed them all in a small hole in the wall before having her take me back to my abusive home.

This is where my story begins. I ask my husband if he would be so kind as to take us on a walk through the caverns. I’ve done my research, knowing that many people have gotten lost in the caves. I make sure I know exactly where I’m going. I’ll be in a cavern that he’ll never find me in.

Of course, I go down first, being ‘excited’ and as we get farther down in the cave I slip. I had the only lamp, making sure that I break it as I fall into the safety of the caverns below. Jack calls for me, but there is no response and he grows frantic and exits the cave the way he’s come to call the police; to get help.

My friend picked me up once I got out of the cave. She took me out of the city, to a hotel. There she had her friend cut my hair, dye it. There I was made to change clothes, to change styles altogether. I felt like on a free woman. She went back home, and left her friend, who could be trusted, take me many states over. I made it to New York, and I knew I could hide there.

. . .

You on the other hand live in New York City. You’ve got no family, and you’ve been up here looking for a different line of work. You’ve been working in normal, black tie offices since you got here about 8 months ago. You go to work, go to a small diner to eat lunch, and retreat back to your cubicle. You want a different job; an escape; anything to get you out of this dull life and into the light! That is what you came to New York for after all.
      A few months after the same, rude Brooklyn waitresses, a new girl comes on shift. She’s got a nice southern accent that seems to catch the ears of all the regulars. Of course, you are just another customer to her, another tip left on the table now and again. One day, you decide to talk to her, see if she’ll tell you a story or anything about her. You don’t like her; you’re just curious. What happens when you talk to her? Will she just see you as another tip, or will she actually talk to you?

. . .

This is where we begin. It’s been about a month since I started working in a diner and it’s the beginning of the lunch rush. It’s also the day you decide to talk to me.

4. ^^You own a small bookstore that was run by your mother before you ran it. Its name is The Little Shop around the Corner. I on the other hand, run a multimillion dollar book store chain called Fox Books. Every day, we pass each other on our ways to work, but we never actually talk. I’m just another guy on the streets of Manhattan to you. After working long hours, myself opening a new million dollar facility just down the street from your quaint shop, I come home and log onto my trusty computer.
      You do the same, having a boyfriend you’re unhappy with you long onto your Email account. When you get online you see you have a new message. It’s from a non-reply account with my messaging address inside. Intrigued, you start up a conversation with another username, just like yourself. What will happen when I get your email? Will I respond, or just leave it to my junk mail box?

AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 am

I like then all. Damn. I don't know which one to chose. I like the first, second and last
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 31, 2012 11:33 am

It's completely your decision...I can't decide, that's why I'm saying that. xD I was torn by these few! Augh, I'm so bad at making decisions.
    AsherJayden
    AsherJayden

Post by AsherJayden Thu May 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Let's do number two
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 31, 2012 12:55 pm

Alrighty then. I will go post it up in the 1-1 section. The title will be pending because I'm not exactly sure what to call it. Ah, maybe we can decide together or something.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 31, 2012 4:36 pm

I know you can find your own way there, but I like having a redirect to the post incase others can't find it or something.

Click here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:19 am