Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

I would love to roleplay so I don't kill my Xbox... Anyone Interested?

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

I would love to roleplay so I don't kill my Xbox... Anyone Interested? Empty I would love to roleplay so I don't kill my Xbox... Anyone Interested?

Post by Faith Wynters Sat May 18, 2013 5:31 pm

I think the title pretty much sums it up Very Happy

I can roleplay male or female, I would just love someone-- ANYONE to solve my problem.
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

I would love to roleplay so I don't kill my Xbox... Anyone Interested? Empty Re: I would love to roleplay so I don't kill my Xbox... Anyone Interested?

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat May 18, 2013 9:41 pm

It's a strong machine, it can take anything you throw at it.

Well, except maybe a stick of dynamite. That might hurt it a little.

<3
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

I would love to roleplay so I don't kill my Xbox... Anyone Interested? Empty Re: I would love to roleplay so I don't kill my Xbox... Anyone Interested?

Post by Wraith Tue May 21, 2013 1:50 pm

You got a setting in mind?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue May 21, 2013 4:10 pm

I can find a few to post up. I'm not sure what kind you are into, which would help me a lot when sorting through my mass amount.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Tue May 21, 2013 11:43 pm

I can do just about anything if you have a preferred style i'll adapt.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed May 22, 2013 11:09 pm

I really like Fantasy. I'll post a few and you can see if you like any of them.

----

This poor girl, this poor thing... What had you created? It was defiantly, something to keep your eyes away. Something that no one cared about, accept the few that had created her. Even some of them hated her though. They all wanted what they couldn’t have, and after awhile greed got to them.

“She, project 60472, was one of the first that lived, and thought, and worked in unity with itself. We felt she was safe enough, and at some times, her intelligence was astounding. We wondered where she came up with some of the things that she had spoken of. The bodies that we took the parts from didn’t seem to be anything of significance. There was war, and death lined the ditches on the side of the road.

She is, although, very slow at walking, and easily tricked into believing lies, she is one who can also be very dangerous.

She was fine until she began thinking more and more with the intelligent pieces of her brain. Asking questions like ‘Why are you chaining me to the wall’ and ‘why can’t I go to this place you call outside’ made us wonder if she would try to break free.

We thought low of her, and although she is a simple creature in nature, she is complex in building. She is complex in weakness.

She did break free, and her desire for food (We were ordered not to feed her anything that might react strangely. She was affixed with meats and vegetables, but mostly meat since she enjoyed it more) mixed with her emotions, creating a subject which bit a man’s leg off in only a few bites.

Now, we are unsure where she is. Killing many of our subjects, and scientist which we had put great investment in made our employers take notice.

They would like her, captured, alive. They feel she can be used for [File Blank]”

You, are the man responsible for bringing this creature back to her home safe and sound. You are getting paid quite a sum of money for such a job, but she is quiet intelligent, and would sell a great deal on the underground circuit.

You have not planned out your intentions yet, but this will not be easy. With each passing day, her body becomes more able to walk, to run, and although her speech is still shaky, it grows better too.

Her words sometimes captivate you in a way that you’ve known no other to do. You’re heartless, and grew up in such a way that people didn’t matter. That’s why they hired you. You would kill for your target, even though she is conscientiously objecting to going, and sometimes she runs.

They never said you couldn’t hurt her; you could just never kill her. Sometimes, you find that hard, but you refrain.

From here on out is all up to the imagination. Tasers, guns, knives, a care bear. Use whatever you need, whatever is on hand in a ruined city. Remember, you’re not the only one after her so search with passion…

It’s about nine o’clock and the silver moon shines above you. The cool breeze of autumn brushed against you making a small chill run through your body.

You, just like many, are running from people that want to kill you. They want to kidnap you, perform tests on you, and when you are useless to them, let you die.

You know you are special. You have powers, or abilities. You may be a different species. You know you are sacred in your own way. You know people want to find out all they can about you, and you won’t let that happen. That’s why you are running.

You know you have to keep moving, but sleep deprivation is setting in. You know that out here in the wild, you have no chance. You step through the trees into a large clearing. To your surprise, there is a building. It has large stone walls, and a red shingled roof. Everything about it makes you wary, like you are the child that was sent to get eaten by the witch

On one of the walls a small sign writes ‘Inn’ Maybe you can take shelter there for now? You walk ahead, into the Inn where they happily give you a room. You notice many others here, and you are unsure what to do. You decided to look around. You find a small bar, a café of sorts, and a large lobby. This doesn’t include the small pool outside filled with plentiful plump fish.

Now it is for you to decide what you do. Will you stay here, and make friends with the few humans, or not? Can you trust these people? Maybe they are all here to catch you for experimentations? Maybe you should find out.

Life is how you’ve always remembered it. You really can’t remember it any other way than this. You wake up in a silent house, empty of all life accept your own and a cat named Blanc. You go straight into a boss yelling at you after the same old oatmeal. You come straight home after a long day of making presentations and making your boss look good. You eat alone at your kitchen table, usually having a sandwich or a soup of some sort. Then it’s off to bed, only to wake up and repeat the process all over again.

Then one day, something in your life changes. You find a girl, sitting in the middle of the sidewalk at the peak out of pedestrian traffic. You’re on your way home from work once again, and you’re tired and ready to put your feet up. People push past this mysterious girl, most step on her, or even trip completely over her. They all glare at her though, as if she’s scum of the earth. She simply watches them walk past like a deer in headlights.

They all pass her by, accept you. You’ve never seen this girl around down before. Of course, the town’s pretty big so that’s understandable. Yes, when you see her, something in your mind clicks. Something about the girl draws you closer and closer to her. Your curiosity of such an even had grown tremendously. What was this girl doing here in the middle of the sidewalk? Why does her clothing seem to be from a different time period, as if from a hundred years or so ago? The same attraction happens when the girl sees you, but for a reason far differently. What will you do with this mysterious girl? Take her home, or leave her to be stepped on by passersby?

If you don't like any of those, I've got more, or if you'd like to post up your own, that'll work too.
    Wraith
    Wraith
    Headlight

Post by Wraith Thu May 23, 2013 2:19 am

I think i like the 3rd option as it could go anywhere. Time travel seems to be totally acceptable in this story line so the scenery and everything else offers many possibilities. I think ill use wraith as a human named Alan, but of course i can also change him alittle as the plot progesses.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu May 23, 2013 9:33 am

Alright, I'll be using a version of my Mira La'Mar characters. I'll post up the setting and my bio shortly in the one-on-one section.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:18 am