Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Anonymous

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk] Empty Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:09 am

It’s never easy going through Spartan Training. Especially when you are the newest group to endure it. Before Master Chief battled the invasion of the Covenant on Reach, a different form of Spartans took over the planet. We are the forgotten ones. Our Spartan race is soon to die out, but we keep fighting, keep training, keep defending Reach in case of a sudden attack. Our Spartan race is unique. We each posses up to three powers or abilities that aid us during our battles. Whether it’s telekinesis or flight, pyrokinesis or morphing, all these special powers and abilities serve us great use.

As our training draws to a close, we notice a disappearance of a few members of our group. There are no invasions, and no wars, so what is the cause of their absence? ‘Never leave a man behind’ is a famous saying spread across the stars, dating back to Earth-days, but there is very little time to organize a search party. Routine missions take up the majority of our time and concentration, and included with our training, preparing for attacks, war, or invasions are all we can concentrate on. However, during one of our routine missions,we discover something both highly shocking, and more dangerous than many obstacles we have ever faced before: Our missing Spartans. At first, we feel hope and relief. We lower our defenses and welcome the return of our fellow men... until they attack. These lost Spartans have become rouge for unexplainable reasons, and we find ourselves stranded on this distant planet, at war, battling and fighting those who were once our friends, but have since become our enemies.

Translation:

Spartan: A soldier
    Reach: Our home planet
    Master Chief: Only remaining Spartan in the Halo games/books (not included in this role-play)

Last edited by UNFORGIVEN on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk] Empty Re: Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:14 am

The grand biography of Jade Hawk! Written and publish by moi: https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/jade-hawk-character-bio-t8.htm
    Anonymous

Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk] Empty Re: Halo/X-men [Unforgiven & Jade Hawk]

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:33 am

ok so i'll start

bic:jade and i had always been friends, hell we got recruited together, we could both change into animals , and shared personality similarities, i thought of her like a sister to a point but we were also rivals, always competing against each other, so when we were out on a training day and i had my back to the edge of a cliff with a local rebel leader, i fell over the edge i heard him be killed and called for help but no one came i was left hanging there,i arms had long since gone numb, i finally climbed up from the cliff and laid there, i tried to call for help but no one answered, i let off a signal flare, i was picked up hours later and spent the night in the infirmary
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:44 am

soz to interrupt but all I have to say is =(
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Ooc: Hey hey hey. It was just us two on the site and I had never done a one-on-one before so I thought I would try... I still prefer groups and I technically haven't started this one yet.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Oops. just looked on the right...didn't see that this was a OoO
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:13 pm

there is the exact same rp in others that is a group rp plz join in on it
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:16 am

Just keep running. Don't think about him. Don't mention him. Just keep running.

He had fallen. I remember. I didn't hear him call out for help. Sure, we spent most of our time fighting, but he was my best friend. It's what we did. And I couldn't have saved him. Our leader had dragged me away. I remember kicking and screaming, losing all military sense and dropping all maturity. I remember screaming and flailing my arms as our leader wrapped his arms around my waist and dragged me away from the cliff top.

I kept running, my shotgun in hand and my sniper rifle strapped to my back. I could feel a single grenade slipping as my legs pounded and I quickly holstered it back. I could feel my muscles crying out in protest and my heart beating in my chest against my metal armour. But I couldn't concentrate on that now. I had a job to do. I approached a small mound before a clearing and I dove, spreading dust and dirt behind me. As I lay there, I silently switched my gun to my rifle and took careful aim.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:12 am

"im not staying here" i snarled when i woke up to someone saying i shouldn't be alive, i got off the bed with pain shooting up my arms, at least i could feel them now,i was still in my armour meaning the injuries were to severe for them to remove the suit or they were not serious at all, judging by the pain it was too severe, i let my arms fall limp after getting up and used the lack of doctors to my advantage and went to the training corse where i would be required at right now
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:20 am

Too late. My target had escaped once again. I slowly moved into a crouch and sidled along my hiding place. I looked behind me and found that I was quite alone. My team had perhaps fallen back, or moved elsewhere. The silence was eerie and I saw no other living thing. But this didn't necessarily mean I was alone. I couldn't relax yet. Being still should have slowed my heart rate from the running, but the suspense and adrenaline kept its pace high.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:31 am

the coarse was hard enough as it was without injuries but my injuries made it near impossible to complete the coarse but i refused to give up, when i was at the end of the corse i met our leader "you should be in the infirmary not out here" he said too full of himself, i let a snarl rip through my throat at him, i had always disliked him but yesturday it felt like he was out to end me "so long as the blood id running through my veins i will be part of the troop no matter what sir" spat the last part with as much venom as i was feeling toward him at the time

Last edited by UNFORGIVEN on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:35 am

I heard a gun shot from not too far away. I moved closer to the sound, keeping my cover hidden and I came across some fellow Spartans. I stayed further away from them, but at least I knew they were on my side. I think. They were definitely Spartans, but I didn't see any of their faces. I kept crouching, clutching my rifle in my hand and stayed steady. Even though I was fully protected by my armour, I was still small, and on e of the only females. I hid well in the shadows as I watched the group ahead of me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:51 am

"stand down soldier" he barked at me i punch his visor in feeling the pain shoot through my arm but also the his nose crunching under my fist the older and superior officers dragged me away before i could do more, while being dragged away i looked around for jade but couldnt find her, i was worried, even though i shouldnt be i was worried for her
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:04 am

As I stared out at the men before me, I couldn't help but to think of Adam. I shouldn't have left him. I fought hard, but I feel such guilt and regret knowing that I let him go. But now was the time to be strong. I could not dwell on the past.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:16 am

i was locked away for at least a week, when i came out i didn't like the first sight i seen, jade kissing the leader on the lips, i walked away from them going awol (absent without leave), it was the last time i seen her or any of the other spartans, i done things my way from that day on and left reach and made sure to cover my tracks so i wasn't followed

Last edited by UNFORGIVEN on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:59 pm

I couldn't see what the other Spartan's were shooting at. I kept my body low to the ground and hid in the shadows. They were all men; not a single female in the group. Some of them were shooting out into the distance. Others were conversing in hushed tones. I edged a little closer, continuing to stay hidden.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:16 pm

i walked out of the dust and scrub near the spartans that had been sent for me "looking for me" i said before unleashing my powers on them, and frying them all, i had be gone for quiet some time and during that time i had come to know my powers well enough to know what i could and couldn't do, as i stood over there dead bodies a hint of remorse filled me "may you rest in peace old friends" i saluted no one in particular before transforming into my tiger form and disappearing back into the jungle
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:05 pm

What the shi-

My eyes open wide as I see him. That was totally spontaneous. And who was that? I move towards the fallen Spartans and pull off all their dog tags and pocket them. I sigh as I finally recognize one. He was part of my training group and a good friend. I halter my rifle and pick up my shot gun, as well as additional ammunition from the fallen Spartans. I run off towards the direction of the forest, and as I come to the edge of the tree line, I place my shotgun on my back and transform into a red timber wolf.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:36 pm

i watched the trees flash past as i ran through,i hated what i done but it needed to be done a case of kill or be killed, the way it had always been for me since i went awol, i had lost count of how many of my own kind i had kill since i left but it always hurt,except for the first one which i enjoyed, preston our leader and the one that dragged jade away when i was hanging on the egde of that cliff
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 pm

I ran, my paws padding against the mossy ground. Whoever that Spartan was, he was certainly something new, and someone I did not want finding the rest of my group.

I stopped by a large tree and looked around, my eyes adjusting to the darkness in the forest. Daylight shone outside but the trees were so thick that their leaves and branches blocked out the sun. It was hard to tell when nightfall would come.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:34 pm

i sniper shot from an unknown location ripped through my shoulder causing me to not only let out a pained roar but also change back, i wasn't far from my safehouse but i didn't want anyone to find it or me knowing that if they did it was the end of me i pushed myself to my feet and trudged in the opposite direction of my safe house "move it soldier they wont wait for you to get ready so they can kill you" i barked at myself forcing myself to run
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:04 pm

I heard a roar of pain and the padding of paws on the ground. I sprinted in the direction of the sound, my tail swishing from side to side to keep balanced. I leaped over a fallen tree and came to a small clearing. I hid in the shadows and waited. The Spartan was bound to come across here eventually.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:20 pm

i stood in a clearing and looked at my wounded shoulder "if the sniper a better shot i would be dead"i hissed to myself leaning against a tree as and attempting to remove the rifle round
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm

I saw him. He was in his Spartan form. I transformed back and gripped my shotgun. I took a step forward into the light. "Stay!" I commanded, pointing the shotgun right at his face, my elbow inches from my plasma grenades. If he was to run, he didn't have much chance for survival. I wanted to know who he was, and why he killed those men. Explanations were needed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 pm

"sure thing, and you would have the be the first spartan to ever keep up with me let alone get the drop on me"i said still trying to pick the bullet fragments out of the wound

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:40 pm