Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny]

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny] Empty The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny]

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:08 pm

There was once a large, terrible war that broke out on earth. This war though, wasn't fought with guns and missiles, or with humans for that matter. No, it was fought with magical creatures. Elves, pixies, werewolves, vampires. Creatures from both the Light and the Dark side. It killed thousands of them, and it was only a single truths that kept the magical population from dying out. The truths was simple. Creatures from both Light and Dark may never come into contact with one another.

Thousands of years later, there was once a creature born in the Dark, but raised up in the Light. Since the baby was abandoned and left to die for weeks, it gave free way for the creatures of the Light to take and grow this baby. Although his boy has the physical features of a creature from the dark, he was the mental features from the Light creatures.

Eighteen years after that find, the boy has grown up a proud creature of the Light. However, something is not quite right about this picture. Try as he might, this boy only as eyes for this one girl. The problem, is that she is not only engaged, but a creature of the Dark.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny] Empty Re: The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny]

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Name: Daniel McKarthy
    Nicknames: Dan, Danny
    Height: 6'3"
    Hair: Light brown, medium length and messy
    Eyes: Green (yellow when angry)
    Body: Lean and muscular
    Face: Scruff

Clothing: Black converse, dark blue jeans, white v-neck, leather jacket
    Pajamas: Barefoot, black sweatpants, white tang top
    Other: Green jade stone on a leather necklace, a watch on a wide leather band
    Creature: Werewolf
    Abilities: Speed, strength, and senses heightened (even more so in wolf form).
    Weakness: Silver
    Side: Light
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny] Empty Re: The Side of Light...? [Jade + Shadow + Danny]

Post by Daylight Shadow Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:30 pm

Basic
    Name: Senna Angelic (Ironic isn't it..)
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Demon
    Ethnic: White
    Skin color: Light skin
    Tattoo: Angel wings across shoulder blades, sparrow on left wrist
    Height: 5"10
    Build: Long legs, thin, slightly wide hips
    Weight: 53 kg
    Hair (color/style): Light blond that flows in like waves to mid-back, fringe swept to the left and bangs, black low-lights.
    Eyes: Light Green

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Four in each ear, Helix on right ear, Dragos on left ear, nose piercing of a little stud diamond.
    Coat/Jacket: Black leather Jacket with a hood
    Top: White, tight tank-top that reaches my waist and a red ribbon tied around my waist.
    Bottom: Black, ripped skinny jeans.
    Shoes: Black studded boots, 2 inch heels.

About Character
    Relationship status: Engaged.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: I keep to myself a lot and I’m very quiet. If I don’t have something to say regarding a subject then I will stay quiet. This gives people the impression that I am not interested in what they are talking and sometimes a turn off (not in a sexual way) in some way this makes me mysterious and unreachable, which makes other chase after me. I am very good at hiding my real emotions, but sometimes my eyes give my emotions away. I act different depending on the environment and situations I’m in. I don’t really like relying on people and it is really hard for me to trust. When someone gains my trust a different side of me is shown. I’m more talkative; I smile and laugh more, and just a kind and caring person that enjoys life. It takes a lot of effort to aggravate me. When I’m angry I cannot control my actions, therefore it would be a very wise idea not to annoy me.

Side: Dark
    Powers: Can control fire, shadows and can duplicate other's powers. Preferred weapon: Knives and two swords that once made a very powerful sword that I carry with me at all times.

Last edited by Daylight Shadow on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Basic
    Name: Cameron Fletcher
    Sex: Male

Features
    Ethnic: Caucasian. Elven
    Tattoo: Leaping tribal wolf on my inner right forearm
    Height: 6'1
    Build: Pretty average. Natural masculine muscles, but nothing more than that
    Hair (color/style): Dark brown, almost black. Short, generally messy
    Eyes: Dark green

Dressware
    Jewerly/peircings: Wolf claw necklace, no peircings
    Top: Black t-shirt, sometimes a dark hoodie
    Bottom: Dark jeans. Not black.
    Shoes: Converses

About Character
    Relationship Status: Engaged
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Dark. You'll find out my personality in the roleplay and hopefully the character will develop.
    Side: Dark
    Abilities: The ability to take characteristics from any animal, but the only animal I can transform into fully is a wolf
    Weapons: Bow and arrows and a dagger

---------
    Haha jade stone... love it!
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:20 pm

His feet trod along the path as he walked, hands in his pockets and shoulders hunched. The evening breeze ruffled his already untidy hair and caused fallen leaves to dance around his shoes. The autumn leaves had drifted slowly down from the long stretch of trees that stood to his right side, guarding the path like soldiers, heads held strong and arms open wide. The green was changing from chartreuse to auburn, the gradient colours playing with the beams from the setting sun. His path was bathed in a stream of gold, glistening with the wind and each step he took.

Cameron had no destination, he simply enjoyed the walk. Very little these days could lighten his mood, and a frown lay almost permanently across his face. He waited for night to fall and the stars to gleam above like diamonds encrusted in the blue velvet. He loved the night sky, for it caused darkness to fall over the land, bathing everything in shadow and inky blackness. Despite his frown, a smile spread across his face at the thought that the evening was soon to end.

He reached up to scratch at a pointed ear, his dark eyes distracted by the light that crossed his path. Some time remained for him to be a free man, but the day would come where he would give his hand to his bride. She was beautiful, and his opinion, well suited to him. She was his ray of happiness in these dark times, but being a man of a life not so pure, the dark didn't faze him too much.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Marriage doesn't happen very often with creatures from either Light nor Dark. So when news of a wedding had reached my village, there was a buzz. Everyone seemed to be talking of the wedding of the two creatures. I thought it was great, I mean, as far as Dark creatures go, but it was until I found out who was getting married.

I've never loved anyone in this world. Sure, I care for those who raised me, and I care for my friends, but I keep love as a very restricted and exclusive emotion. You can imagine my crush in spirit when I discovered that not only the love of my life was a creature of the Dark, a forbidding gesture, but that she was engaged, and bound to be wed soon. It came as a shock, that I would never be able to be with her. Never approved anyway.

See despite the notion that she was getting married, or she was a Dark creature, or anything, I still had hope that she would fall for me. If I tried hard enough, fought strong enough, and maybe even broke enough rules, maybe I could still win her over.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 am

"She was dead" She read in a silent whisper. Those were the first three words that started her favorite book. To Senna life and death were a game. With a click of her fingers she could set a creature or person on fire or make them explode to million little pieces of flesh and blood. Life was fragile, and therefore fun to exploit. Death on the other hand wasn’t that relevant to the 207 year old demon. She was immortal but her looks remained the same as when she was 18.

Senna never thought of love. To her it was superficial and overrated that people got themselves wrapped around in a web of emotion and pain that made her sick.

She put her book down on her lap and looked out of the open window. She was sitting on the window seal waiting for her love to come back from one of his many long walks. She never understood love until her eyes met another's and immediately felt butterflies explode in her stomach. She got that feeling every time he looked at her and smiled his sweat, gentle smile that said "I love you"

As the wind stroked her cheek gently and swept her side bangs over her eyes, she ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She could never say those three words to him.. she couldn’t even say them to her family.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:28 am

It was time to head home. Cameron turned with the path, leaving behind the stretch of trees in his wake. The sun continued to lower in the sky, so large you could almost see the fire that danced in its rays. The first few stars had begun to struggle through the cloth and gleamed above him. The others would soon follow.

From a distance, he could see his sanctuary. His home where his bride waited for him. The path was still long and he continued to walk, getting closer with each step he took. He narrowed his eyes and saw a shape by the window. As he neared he realized what and whom was there.

As he approached the house, he dragged a hand from his pocked and raised it in greeting. The closer he got, the more vivid her eyes shone.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:57 pm

The thought of her getting married revolted me, and I wouldn't let her go down without a fight. I was willing to struggle and loose just to be with her. To sacrifice everything I had, just to see her beside me. I waited by in my room, waiting for the sun to go dow. Waiting for now. "No more waiting around," I told myself, since I knew I would never get a girl just by sitting around. Especially not a girl as fierce and dark as her. It was something about her, which made me fall so hard for her.

As night fell, I gathered a few things into my knapsack (like water, some rope, anything he might need). He threw on his jacket, knapsack on his shoulder, and set out for her. I ran out of my village, through the dark cracks so I wouldn't be seen, and I ran. Ran into the forest, looking forward to when I would be able to see her again. I hoped that my dark creature self would allow me to pass as one of them, but it was a theory I never tested.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:28 pm

His eyes sent chills down her back as she watched him approach their home. She got off the window seal and stood up straight, fixing her shirt before closing the window. Senna looked herself in the mirror and a little smile touched the edge of her lips ever so gently. She places her fingertips on her full red lips, both imagining his lips on hers and trying to erase that smile off her face.
    Senna was never one to show emotion through facial expressions, gestures or any body language, but her eyes were like open doors that led straight through to the core of her being and her heart. She despised that simple fact about herself and avoided looking at mirrors and meeting others eyes as much as she possibly could.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Cameron approached the front door and gripped the handle, pushing it open and letting the door slide to reveal the interior of the house. He stepped inside, closing the door behind him and bent down to remove his converses. Inside the house was warm, but a cool yet comforting darkness fell upon him as the door shut.

He walked around the hallway and into the next room where Senna was standing, her radiance made his heart pound in his chest. He approached, wrapping his arms around her waste and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes shone and a thin smile spread upon his lips. "I missed you."
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:46 pm

"It has only been a few hours." She said with a little laugh as she wraped her hands around his neck. His heat was radiating on her as she closed the gap between them and rested her head on his chest. "Where did you go this time?"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:48 pm

I ran through the woods, and whenever I would slow, I would think of her, think of Senna. I was only a young boy when we first met. Maybe around ten, but the moment I saw her, I fell for her. I tried, even at that age. But it was fruitless, even I knew it. But things were different now. I was a man, I could fight for her now and I could love her now. Surely she would see what I've become, and how I feel about her. He reached the each of the forest at the bottom of a small hill. There was a house at the top, and I was sure she would be there. The only problem was that he would be there too. Without thinking, I ran towards the house, ready to burst in and sweep her away, but I stopped again, in better view of the house. "Is this fair?" I asked myself.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:54 pm

"Every moment without you seems like an eternity." He raised his hand up to stroke her soft hair, allowing it to slide between his fingers. She smelled so sweet, it made his heart race and adrenaline pulse through his veins rapidly.

His head darted towards the window Senna was previously sitting beside, then turned back to her. He could have sworn something outside caught his attention, but when he saw nothing there but the trees dancing and waving in the breeze, he decided it must have been his imagination. Still, his mind was on guard, his senses more canine and aware than before.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Senna looked over her shoulder and out the window, her eyes flickering red. "You better calm yourself down puppy cause there's nothing there." She turned to look back at him, forcing her-self to meet his gaze and once she did, the butterflies exploded in her stomach once again. She reached her hand and gently stroked Cameron's cheek, running her fingertips down to his lips, then neck then his chest.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:15 pm

His head tilted as she touched his face and neck, prickles forming from her touch. Her words comforted him. He still had a sense that there was another presence, but if Senna thought they were alone, then they must be. Cameron was so grateful that the love of his life was soon to be his bride, and he could push all worrying thoughts from his mind. Dark couples were rare, and marriage was almost unheard of. He ran his finger down her back soothingly. She was worth everything to him.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:19 pm

I've never really been romantic, so I wasn't sure if bursting in would be romantic or not. Perhaps just walking through the door would be anticlimactic, so I moved closer to the house, walking right up to the side of the house, before I adjusting my backpack, and put one hand on one of the long polls heading up the house. I shook it, to make sure it was sturdy, before I jumped up, grabbing it, and climbing up. "Soon," I told myself as I climbed.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 pm

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the electricity flying from his finger throughout her body as she arched her back slightly. Senna took a deep breathe and could smell not only her love but another bein close by. Her eyes opened wide as their colour changed from their sparkeling light green to the colour of passion, war, blood and death

"Someone's here." She said quickly after pulling away from him.
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:42 pm

His eyes widened and his grip on her tightened as thought it would protect her. He raised his head to the ceiling, then to the window where he could see no one. "Can you tell who?" His hand slid down her arms and held tight to her hand. The room was silent and he listened. Small sounds pricked his ears and he knew she was right. Someone was here, and they were not welcome.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:49 pm

Climbing up this poll was harder than I first expected. It was straight and glossy, which made it slippery. Nonetheless, I pushed forward, and when I was close to the ledge of the porches ceiling, I jumped and caught it with my fingertips. I hung there for a moment, before regaining my grip and pulling myself up. I swung a leg over and rolled onto my back and up to my feet. Her window was a few feet away, and I stood there for a moment, my heart racing faster than I thought possible. My mouth went dry, and the butterflies I would feel in my stomach just wouldn't sit still.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:58 pm

"One from the Light" She hisses and runs to her window and opens it, looking straight at the man standing on her porch. "You are not welcomed here. You do anything and I will set you on fire and you'll explode into little bits. Now get the fuck off my porch and go back to your side"
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:01 pm

My heart sunk and my expression drastically changed, devastated to hear that from the one person I was ready to love. "Wait no! Please!" I begged her, holding out a hand. "I didn't come here to fight. I-... I came here because I..." I stopped, and looked down, gulping before looking back. "Don't you remember me Senna? It's me Danny. Danny McKarthy! I was just a boy when I told you I love you. But I've changed, I'm a man now! Please! I love you!" I begged her, my knees began to wobble a bit, and I dropped to my knees, my eyes still stuck of the beauty of her face.
    Daylight Shadow
    Daylight Shadow

Post by Daylight Shadow Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Senna cocked her head to the side as her red eyes skimmed Danny's body and searched his face. A smile -that so many creatures dread that made them tremble with great fear - touched her lips as she elegantly climbed out of the window. As her feet touched the porch's floor Senna kneeled slowly, her eyes locked on Danny's face. "I remember you".
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:15 pm

"Who is this scum?" Cameron followed Senna and gazed down at the man confessing his love to Cameron's fiancée. He scoffed. "Go and find your own lady of light." He looked at Senna with wide eyes, willing for her to step away from the man. He wasn't welcome here. Cameron's heart beat fast in his chest and terror rose through him. She was taken. He couldn't lose her. Not the one person in this land he truly loved. He barely felt emotion for anyone else.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Someone else was there? Was I so blinded by Senna, that I didn't even realize there was another male there with her? He spoke in a very nasty tone, which arose a growl in my chest. I got to my feet, and looked down at the man. "Scum? Scum?" I repeated, starring the man down. My eyes turned a darker shade of yellow, and I stood forward a bit. "You better watch your tone of voice and use of language if you want to keep that pretty face of yours."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:28 am