Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

One-on-one idea

Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

One-on-one idea Empty One-on-one idea

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:35 pm

its about a samurai who is about to commit seppuku[insert back story reason here]. but gets interrupted and stopped by someone who sees him...hopefully female, but a male companion would work too, and he decides to exile himself since he went against the samurai code. and now doesnt want to fight and all that jazz and he and his companion now have to run away from the law. maybe have a twist later that he was setup during the mission that caused him to fail and feel the need to commit suicide, so he decides to get revenge... I know i will need some touching up. just wondering if theres any interest.
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

One-on-one idea Empty Re: One-on-one idea

Post by Fiddler Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:52 pm

Idea sounds cool Smile though for this I could almost see a third person Wink another guy who was the "friend" of the girl. She falls for the samurai and the other guy gets dragged along. He never got her attention.

for those who like getting to the point guy gets friend zoned, girl saves samurai, and that's where our story begins.

What do ya think?
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 pm

That sounds a bit like that one anime. I don't remember what it's called. The whole idea of two guys and a girl but I guess it's not a bad idea.
    I believe this setting has the grounds for being a whole lot of fun actually!

Either way I'd like to take the role of the companion, if you don't mind Brandon.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Haha I have a feeling I should have my Samurai create that awkward triangle you see in shows. LOL just have him not act like he has feelings for the girl while the girls falls for him and the third is friend zoned Razz But yeah, sounds fun. Dream and I have fleshed out a lot of the story over PM so it should be good for when we start. What will your character be Fiddler? A fellow merc with Dream? Or like a thief/vagabond? Let me know what you have in mind and post a picture or two.

EDIT: And I think you're thinking of Samurai Champloo Dream?
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:49 pm

I see you guys have started <;) i'll fit.a character to the setting and jump in tonight if thats okay <:3
    Dream Rationally
    Dream Rationally

Post by Dream Rationally Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:07 pm

You'll want to PM Brandon about that.
    The reason we waited so long to start was because we were waiting for word from you.
    Fiddler
    Fiddler
    BroBot

Post by Fiddler Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:52 am

So sorry about that X3 I wasn't on much during the weekend. Yes of course! Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:17 am