Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Hello, Damn do I love violence >:)

beastboybrown
    beastboybrown

Hello, Damn do I love violence >:) Empty Hello, Damn do I love violence >:)

Post by beastboybrown Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:12 am

Hello I am funny enough, actually doing my own RP and everything I just sometimes like stopping on a website for a small bit and chatting your heads off then vanishing again.

I am very ironic to who I am. Funny enough I am not a big Dragon Ball Z fan but yet I am in love and play in a DBZ RP XD Funny right? Weirdest part is I am also an admin. I LOVE my violence though. I can never get enough of a player killing a player and seeing that player have to describe there own death with what is going on and then seeing them stop posting and yet still being on the site in which case I plan to kill them again. (Yes I am very sick but hell its fun Very Happy)

As you guys can probably already tell I also got one hell of an ego (Hint on the site I run I am the bad cop) though I dont what you guys think I would. (Bad cop not bad admin) I cause players deaths in the game yes and keep rules at bay from where I RP but I dont fuck with anything that can cause hatred and problems (Never had to ban a member permanently).... Thats just not cool :/ Though I am rather 'Sly' If I spelled that right. I have tricked many people to die from a bluff or saying "Dont do this or Hey why not do this" and I love to be challenged by a player in the game killing me to.

Now why I actually came on this website is yes tinny tiny bit of advertising dont get me wrong but what I am actually looking for is small funny stories in RPs :3 I love them sooooooooooo much and got quite a few to share :DUsually when the humor drys up and violence turns to null I leave. Thats the description of me :3 .
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Hello, Damn do I love violence >:) Empty Re: Hello, Damn do I love violence >:)

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:01 pm

>Teeny bit of advertising.

Yeah, that's kind of against the rules here. And being overzealous about murder is a bit of a sign of a serial killer.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy fight scenes as much as the next guy, but not mass genocide or murders with no greater purpose than to just kill someone.

But otherwise, please, do enjoy your stay and abide by Jade's rules and don't kill people for sport.
    Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Post by Murdoch Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:15 am

Hey there, and welcome to our domain! I am Murdoch, the Architect of Fate, the Grand Schemer and Lord of The Everchanging Labyrinth. I am a Mod of a couple of the boards here, and formally welcome you to the site for the duration of your stay.

First thing's first, that is a lot of advertising there; that is seriously against the rules, and you risk being deleted if that is your primary purpose here. I feel compelled by your other comments - pushing back the rules, among others - to mention that if you break the rules here, you will be called up on it, so make sure to read and obey the rules; Not a threat; a suggestion. I am also not certain I would enjoy your style of RP running, but that's for everybody to decide for themselves...it takes all kinds, after all, and so long as you only murder people in fiction, we won't have a problem [unless the player you murder feels that it's unfair].

That being said, please check out the OOC board, and if you feel up to it, try starting an RP and seeing who is interested in your brand of RPing. I would suggest toning it down a little, since a lot of people on this board aren't that type of RPer, and repeatedly killing them for the hell of it kinda kills the RP [if that's your aim, then good job!] but hey; try it and see what happens. If you do well, perhaps I shall choose you to become my Champion of Change and my Agent of Chaos.

But, puny mortal, challenge me and I will show you just why they call me the Architect of Fate. I will crush your pathetic ego beneath the heel of my Ever-Changing Boot.

Until next time, Disciple of Anarchy.

And try to follow the rules.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:36 pm

Welcome to our humble rp abode beastboybrown.

I hope you've taken the liberty and already went through our rules.

I do hope you stick around and have some fun role playing here. I understand you have your own site but there's no harm in enjoying here too right xD

Any questions or assistance of any kind, I'm sure you'll find plenty of us more than willing to assist in the best form they can.

Good day sir Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:04 am