Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Is it really love? Or is it just a publicity stunt?

Simply Random
    Simply Random

Is it really love? Or is it just a publicity stunt? Empty Is it really love? Or is it just a publicity stunt?

Post by Simply Random Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:51 pm

You and I are both famous. I’m famous for my acting and singing. Your famous for what you want to be famous for. Both are parents decided to make us date just for publicity stunt. Well they got what they wanted. Everyone believes we are dating because opposite attracts. I started to disguise myself to go to a regular school. When you found out I left the Palms Woods school for the famous kids. You decided to go to Richmond. A school filled with regular kids. The paparazzi follows you everyday to school. You tried your best to get me to be your friend. When I finally give up we become close friends. How would you react when you find out I’m your girlfriend? Would you rather find out by me telling you or you finding out in the tabloids?
    Anonymous

Is it really love? Or is it just a publicity stunt? Empty Re: Is it really love? Or is it just a publicity stunt?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Interesting Razz
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Is it really love? Or is it just a publicity stunt? Empty Re: Is it really love? Or is it just a publicity stunt?

Post by Simply Random Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Thanks. I thinking your the only one who thinks it is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Well I'm the main guy rpyer O.o
    Want me to join? lol!
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:15 pm

If you want to rp then yea, but you dont have.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Poster starts erm...Don't have bio for this yet but I'll be Morris Cavanaugh
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 pm

Who? lol.

My parents were going on about make me more famous. As I put on my earring, my mom pulled me so I was facing her. “Did you hear me?”
    “Yes mommy I did.”
    “Okay good. So do not forget to do what couples do. Hold hands, smile pretty and kiss him every now and then,” my mom signaled my bodyguard to take me down to the limo. I waited for my mom to get in. “Okay so don’t forget to say hi to his parents. They also agree to it”
    “Who’s parents?”
    “Your new boyfriends parents” once when the limo started to move our conversation died. I pulled out my Ipod and started to listen to it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:21 pm

"But IS this REALLY necessary?" Morris complained.
    "Yes, you two are hollywood teen power couple. It'll bump up your ratings." His father said.
    "She's to meet up here." His mother went on. "Remember, open doors, pull the chair for her, be a gentleman Morris."
    Morris grumbled. "Fine..."
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:35 pm

We arrived to your place. We got out the limo and flashes started to go off. “Not again” my mom smiled and waved. I should have figured she was behind this. I got out and tried to runt to the door but if it wasn’t for my mom folding my arm I would of made it. I put on a smile. “Mom can we get this over with?”
    “don’t for get what I told you” she said smiling.
    I tried so hard not to roll my eyes. My dad put his arm around us and made us walk. “Thank you dad!” I whispered. He kissed my head. “No problem honey” we got to the door and my dad knocked. I started to wonder what the tabloids are going to say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 pm

"Go on Morris, greet her with a kiss." His mother scurried him towards the door. He was nervous and terribly bothered. It be his first kiss. Not that he didn't have chances before...He just didn't kiss anyone and now the thought he had to...for the cameras? He opened the door and saw the swarmimg papparazzi people snapping away and in front of him... his publicity girlfriend and her parents.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:35 pm

They turned when the door open my mom pushed me. I put on a smile. “Hi boyfriend”
    “Kiss him” mom whispers.
    I rolled my eyes and pulled him in for a kiss. My parents came in “Hey Morris honey. May we come in?”

Nice to know you didnt for get about the RP.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:22 am

He should have expected the kiss but it still took him by surprise. "Sure." He responded although they had strode in without waiting him to answer.

ooc- xD I was wondering where you'd gone
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:24 am

Crystal!
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:10 pm

My parents walks in and instantly greets uour parents. "Everything is coming out perfectly! I was thinking they should go to the premieres together in two days. What do you think?" She asked all excited. I went to go sit next to my dad who so happens to be in a open view so the paparazzi could see us. Thankfully my moms big hair gets to somewhat block us from site.
    "Yea mom we could so do that. Hey maybe we can go wearing matching colors!" I said sarcastically.

Hey Cooks! IMY!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Morris hated this pretend thing already but he yet put his best fake smile he could managed. "So...can we just get going now?"
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:19 pm

My mom grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "You have to leave first. Smile and pertend to talk to each other. We would met you in the limo. GO!" she said all hyped.
    I walked to the door. "Ready?" I hate my mom for doing this to me. In a few days it wouldnt matter. I'm moving with my aunt and going to try ti live a normal life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:28 pm

"Ready." He nodded taking her hand in his."Is she really going to join us in the limo?" He asked her incrediolously. It was enough having her show up at his home. He'd like less pressure.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:31 pm

I looked at out hand. "Not if we tell the limo driver that they got another limo" I smile.
    I started to get nervous. What if the find out all this is just a stunt? I would lose all my fans. I took a deep breath. "Alright lets go" I put up a fake smile.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:11 pm

"Then let's make a run, have good laugh, and tell the driver that." He said as he stepped out and gave it a run towards the limo.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:15 pm

I laughed. I ignored the paparazzi and ran to the limo. And who said running in heels was hard? Even though I barely ran. I got in and looked out the window.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Once they were both in he told the driver to leave. The driver followed the order insecurely. Morris waved out the window and carried a wide grin. "This might look good for the papers too. Running away from parents for alone time in limo." He shrugged casually as he sat back properly.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:31 pm

I laughed "Yes it is. Bad part is we are going to get yelled at later on. Our at least I am I think" I sit back and looked out the window. "So where are we going?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:45 pm

"Let's skip the premiers, catch a movie instead?" He suggested, "My parents will yell at me too." He chuckled.
    Simply Random
    Simply Random

Post by Simply Random Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:00 pm

I nod "Sounds like a plan" I took off my heels. I Rolled down the window and told the limo drive to take us to a movie theater. I looked at you "So did your parents told you about this whole stunt today like mines did?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 am

"Pretty much basics. Keep face, make it run smoothly. Be the perfect fake boyfriend. Funny thing though..." He chuckled slightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:11 pm