Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Males needed. Please

Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Males needed. Please Empty Males needed. Please

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

You and I were best friends and one night in December you decided to surprise me with roses. At this point I was not satisfied for whatever reason and I decided I was done. I left the roses right there to die. So now I'm wishing I could go back in time and fix what I had messed up because I realized that you were perfect for me. A couple of days I called you and asked you to meet me for coffee at the little Cafe in town. Things are going to be a little awkward with the small talk, but that's even if you made an effort to come see me? Will you forgive me? Or just leave. (Based on Back to December-Taylor Swift)

Basic
    Name: Alice Nightwing
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Modern Formed Human
    Ethnic: British
    Skin color: White
    Tattoo: A star on my right wrist and a lily flower on my hip both in black
    Scars: stretched C cut across at base of my neck on the left side
    Height: 5’1’
    Build: toned but curvy
    Weight: 120lbs
    Hair (color/style): browny red
    Eyes: greeny blue

Dressware
    Hat: Black cowboy hat
    Shades/glasses: Purple framed shades
    Jewerly/peircings: shark tooth necklace
    Coat/Jacket: Navy blue Blazer
    Top: light blue t-shirt
    Bottom: Jeans
    Shoes: cowboy boots
    About Character
    Relationship status: Single.
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Personality: I keep to myself about a most things, I try not to get involved to much and try to avoid conflict
    Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing and painting
    Background/secret: I’m a only child my parents are divorced and neither wanted me the only reason they had me was to try and make a family work, I now live with my father and haven’t seen or talked to my mother since the divorce, My father works for a construction company and is never home. So I keep to myself and focus on my studies, I never really learn how to make friends, but I do try.
    Powers: Elemental control
    Prefered weapon: sword
    Medical disorder: OCD
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Males needed. Please Empty Re: Males needed. Please

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Hey
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi want to start again? Or continue where we left off?
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Start again sounds good.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Ok.

I step into my closet, grabbing my blue knee Lenghth sun dress the one you picked out for me last summer and a black belt to control the extra fabric around my small frame, I go over to my mirror and do my makeup , light blue eye shadow and mascara and pink lip gloss. I turn and slide the brown wig onto my bald head and sigh before putting a sun hat on I grab my green hand back before walking to the coffee shop
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Adult Version

Basic
    Name: Devon Calaway
    Nicknames: Dev, DC, Dynamite (Bianca) Brofessor (King), Creep one (Kenzi)
    Ethnicity: Latin

Features
    Species: Human
    Skin color: Caramel
    Build/body type: Athletic
    hair color/style: scruffy Dark brown
    Eye color: Dark Brown
    Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 175

Dressware
    Casual: An advertisement t-shirt, shorts or jumpsuit. Washed out jeans and sneakers.
    Work: Fine taylored suits with tie.
    About Character
    Relationship status: Divorced
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Gentleman when he wants. Charming, charismatic confident, smart, and sarcastic at times.
    Hobbies: Sports, reading, and women.
    Background: n/a yet
    Medical Disorders: n/a
    Power: n/a
    Prefered weapon: Colt .45

Teen Version
    As above, BUT
    Dressware: T-shirt, unbuttoned shirt over it, docker pants or plain jeans and black shoes.

Of course never married xD
    Single
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 7:26 pm

I just posted. Sorry
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Alice had contacted me, I wasn't so sure about going and meeting with her. I wasn't sure what to expect in the first place. I didn't bother telling Marie I was meeting with her. I slipped on a plain black shirt, and washed out gray jeans. I was late so I didn't bother shaving the beard wasn't that bad. Was more if a dark shadow. Once I grabbed my car keys I headed to the coffee place to meet with her.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 7:43 pm

I grab a small tea then walked to the back, I turn and make sure no one could see me before hanging my hat up for you to know where I was, I look down at my dress I was no more then 80lbs now looking more like a small child then a woman but the illness took so much not just you from me. I was in deep thought as I stirred in my sweetener and milk into my tea before sitting quietly waiting for you
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 7:51 pm

I walked in and noticed her right off the bat. I walked up to her and noticed she looked different. I tried not to show my surprised look and just greet her. "hey Ash, it really has been a while." I smiled at her and I wasn't sure to kiss her cheek, hug her or just sit down. I decided just sitting.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 8:05 pm

I watch you as you sit" almost a year, " I said taking a small sip of my tea burning my mouth I quickly raise my hand knocking the wig a bit I quickly fix it trying to ignore the burning in my mouth "dev, I'm sorry I've just been really sick, I didn't want to have you watch me suffer. " I said before being to cough grabbing a napkin and putting it to my lips before pulling it away I looked into it before folding it and placing it on the table " I wanted to tell you, but you know how my fathers been since my mother died. I wanted to tell everyone but he convinced me it was better to cut ties then have you watch me suffer" I said trying not to sound like a small child my voice cracking many times before I finally gave up and sat quietly looking into my tea, waiting for you to yell or scream at me
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 8:12 pm

"sick?" I asked surprised. This explains the noticeable weight loss. I frowned. "You should have told me... You shouldn't have cared what he thought..you deserved to have told someone." I paused and thought for a moment. "Cut ties? Wait...what did you mean about that exactly? Was that the reason you just stopped talking to me and left with out an explanation?" I was starting to feel my anger rise but told myself to calm down.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 8:32 pm

I nod feeling sick, "his stronger then me" I whimper looking ashamed " I have cancer ." I say the words Barry audible " I wanted to tell you I really did, but I wasn't sure how to tell my best friend I was dying." I said cracking my voice again before starting to cry I brought my hands up to cover my face trying my best to pull myself together." Devon, I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I should have tried to be healthier" feeling weak, " I should go, " I said grabing my sun hat and trying not to stumble from the cafe I walked to my house on the hill, and up to my room I took the wig off and wrap my head in a scarf before laying on my bed and crying uncontrollably into my pillow, my father who came home early heard me and walked to my side " see sunshine no one loves you like daddy you should have just stayed here" he whispered into my ear before petting my back once before walking away, I heard the familiar click of the lock to my room knowing he was going out for the night and locking my into my bedroom ment I would still be there when he returned
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 9:02 pm

(Your father locked you up at night?)

She didn't even give me time to react..let the information settle in. She just apologized and left. I stood up and followed her to the sidewalk, but then I stopped myself following her any further. Seems like she still lived at the same place. I sighed got in my car and was quiet most of the day. Marie got home and greeted me, but soon noticed something was on my mind. "are you okay Dev?" I was spaced out until she had he r hand on my shoulder. "Just the usual...there's just a case at work that has me going..." I lied to her. She believed me though. Usually when I was like this it was work related. She kissed me and said she will wait for me in bed. I nodded and after an hour I decided to join her. She was already asleep though.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 9:14 pm

I cried myself to sleep, then in the morning woke up and showered changing into some jeans and a blue tea shirt, I placed the wig on my head and went to work on my painting on the front deck, stopping once and awhile to look at my phone or my tea and toast now cold left by my father " please don't come" I whispered to myself but all the same hoping you would, sat down after making myself dizzy closing my eyes thinking to how happy I was before all of this before a trip to the coffee shop seemed like nothing now it wore me out just thinking about doing it again. My father was gone for the week, and my nurse was here, she avoid me and mostly cleaned till it was time for my pills or a meal.
    She looked out the door at me her green eye to much like his" miss alice? " she asked as I waved her off " just light headed, when I get back to my friends I'll lie and say it was a eating disorder" I tell her laughing. She nods then bring me some jusic " best keep lying to yourself, you might never make a full recovery" she said before walking to the back kitchen to nap . I stood slowly and began to paint keeping a close eye on the phone that hasn't rang in a year but has become something of a comfort to me a reminder of my old life
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 9:25 pm

It was morning and Marie was ready to go to her job. She took her carry on and kissed my softly. "I have a big project so I won't be staying the night. I'll be in my apartment okay?" I nodded and smiled at her. "Maybe tomorrow take out? Chinese?" She smiled and nodded. Once she was out from my apartment I grabbed my cell and texted Alice. "We are not done talking." I hit send and waited for her to reply. In the mean time I showered wore my navy blue suit with my black stripped tie and headed off to work.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 9:30 pm

I heard the phone go off and read your text I sighed and sat down " I don't think I can do another outing, I don't have it in me. And I'm not allowed" I said sitting down my head spinning I grab the wall and then my toast taking a bit and forcing it down before drinking most of my juice, I sat with my head in my hand for what seemed like forever before grabbing the phone again "I'm willing to tell you everything. I promise not to shut you out again" I then stood and began to paint the flowers onto the canvas.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 9:46 pm

I read her reply. I was already in my office and today I had two cases to work on, but once my day was done I called Marie telling her I'd be in my office longer. I lied of course since I. Reality I was planning to drive up to Alice's home. I got in my car and her house looked just as it always did. Not that it should have looked any different but still. I got down from my car and rang her doorbell. I didn't tell her I was coming since I didn't want her to tell me no. I did t care if she had permission to see people or not. She owed me big time,
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 9:50 pm

I walked to the door seeing as the nurse had gone for the day " hello " I said weakly answering it resisting the want to hug you " come in, I'll make tea" I said walking to the kitchen busying myself with the tea " how was work?" I asked feeling strange " dev I'm sorry" I said making sure my scarf was tied tight to my head
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sun May 18, 2014 9:55 pm

She opened the door and I found myself staring at her for a small second, then she offered to make some tea and quickly back to apologizing. "I'm good with just a glass of water. I can serve myself. I've done so many times before." I walked to the kitchen, everything was practically as how I remembered it been last except the counter I. The kitchen full of meds. I took a glass and served myself, then looked at her as I took a sip of my water before setting it on the counter. I took off my blazer and sat on the stool.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon May 19, 2014 1:31 am

I stood awkwardly before going a deep red and shutting the kettle off " I should go put my wig on, I'm sorry" I said before going to my room putting the brown wig on and walking out. " there now I'm less ugly" I said digging my nails into my wrist where 3deep scares clearly months old new to you were. I hated how I looked I hated being sick I hated that I couldn't have any of my old friends" I should have tried to be healthier it's my fault" I say looking at the tile floor then around the kitchen " are you hungry? My nurse made chicken soup but I won't eat it all" I added the last to words like I was even planning on eating it. " I suppose you have questions?" I ask finally looking at you before looking away busying myself with the tea either of us would drink
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Mon May 19, 2014 9:23 pm

"Look you need to relax here....I'm still the same old Devon, your best friend since elementary. You are all jittery and you only get that way when anxious or nervous. I know you." I drank some more of my water, " Now I'll take on your offer for some soup but only if you eat along with me. I won't take a no for an answe because I am hungry now that we are talking about food." I stood up and took the tea away from her. "Stop fidgeting with this, we both know we aren't drinking this...you nor I have ever been a fan of tea." I lifted her face up to look into her eyes. She looked fragile all over but somewhere in there was Alice. My Alice. my best friend. "Yes I have a couple of questions, but we can save it for after dinner yes?"
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Mon May 19, 2014 10:02 pm

I nod and hug you pushing my face into your chest " my Devon" I said the words sounding strange in my mouth, " now for the soup." I said pulling away from you adjusting the wig before grabbing the two bowels of soup from the fridge and heating them in the microwave. I then busied myself with setting the table avoiding your stare before the microwave beeped and I grabbed the soup putting one I front of you and sitting myself at the other end of the table, I stared into the bowel as if trying to will myself to take a bite stirring the contents with my spoon I slowly take a small bite, my stumach begins to turn with the new addition and I slowly stir the contents of the bowel before taking another small bite, i finish maybe a quarter of my soup before looking at you " would you like the rest of mine, I'm terribly full" I said before putting my spoon down and lifting the cloth napkin to my lips.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue May 20, 2014 6:47 pm

I wasn't expecting her hug but I greeted it. She felt so small against me, she really had lost lots of weight. We sat and beg and to eat, she barely had of her soup and was already offering me to have it. "Come on...you've barely had anything...no wonder you're so skinny..." I pointed out
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Tue May 20, 2014 7:01 pm

I look over at him " I'll try " I whisper before looking down at my soup and eat almost all the soup before I really was full, " I have to take my pills " I say taking my bowl into the kitchen opening the correct pill bottles and closing them till I had five pink pills two green ones and a blue pill in my hand I grab some water and quickly take the pills. When I was done I join you in the dinning room. " your questions," I ask looking at you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content