Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Males needed. Please

Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Males needed. Please - Page 2 Empty Males needed. Please

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun May 18, 2014 7:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

First topic message reminder :

You and I were best friends and one night in December you decided to surprise me with roses. At this point I was not satisfied for whatever reason and I decided I was done. I left the roses right there to die. So now I'm wishing I could go back in time and fix what I had messed up because I realized that you were perfect for me. A couple of days I called you and asked you to meet me for coffee at the little Cafe in town. Things are going to be a little awkward with the small talk, but that's even if you made an effort to come see me? Will you forgive me? Or just leave. (Based on Back to December-Taylor Swift)

Basic
    Name: Alice Nightwing
    Sex: Female

Features
    Species: Modern Formed Human
    Ethnic: British
    Skin color: White
    Tattoo: A star on my right wrist and a lily flower on my hip both in black
    Scars: stretched C cut across at base of my neck on the left side
    Height: 5’1’
    Build: toned but curvy
    Weight: 120lbs
    Hair (color/style): browny red
    Eyes: greeny blue

Dressware
    Hat: Black cowboy hat
    Shades/glasses: Purple framed shades
    Jewerly/peircings: shark tooth necklace
    Coat/Jacket: Navy blue Blazer
    Top: light blue t-shirt
    Bottom: Jeans
    Shoes: cowboy boots
    About Character
    Relationship status: Single.
    Sexuality: Straight.
    Personality: I keep to myself about a most things, I try not to get involved to much and try to avoid conflict
    Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing and painting
    Background/secret: I’m a only child my parents are divorced and neither wanted me the only reason they had me was to try and make a family work, I now live with my father and haven’t seen or talked to my mother since the divorce, My father works for a construction company and is never home. So I keep to myself and focus on my studies, I never really learn how to make friends, but I do try.
    Powers: Elemental control
    Prefered weapon: sword
    Medical disorder: OCD
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Males needed. Please - Page 2 Empty Re: Males needed. Please

Post by Al THLDI Tue May 20, 2014 8:31 pm

I shrugged." I'm not sure where to start or what to ask really...I mean..how bad is it though? What stage? " I finally ended up asking
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Tue May 20, 2014 9:24 pm

I look down " it was stage 3. They said if had 4 months I was lucky." I said glacing at you trying to read your face, " I hid it from everyone till the third month when my father suggested I cut everyone out." I looked away from you " I kept one of the flowers, it gave me hope, then the doctors came up with a fix." I said looking away from you " it was hard and I didn't think I could make it, the chemo and pills were killing me faster then the cancer. But last month I was told I was clear of the cancer." I looked down tracing the scare on my wrists" I then came home to mend from the treatment. My body has 1%fat and it's around my heart. My body was starved of nutrition so, now my goals are getting healthier and fat" I say feeling tired but glad I finally told you " my father is worse then ever dev, he won't let me leave the house except for the front deck and yesterday. In case I fall or get hurt. He also won't let anyone but nurse joy in because his worried they'd take me away from him. It's like how he was when mum died but worse. " I say remember your mum having to host your 6th birthday at my house because my father wouldn't let me go out and your mum wouldn't let me miss it. I finally look at you " go on ask" I say knowing you would surely have something to add or say
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Wed May 21, 2014 9:19 pm

I'll post tomorrow ... I'm exhausted
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Thu May 22, 2014 7:32 pm

"so once you're back to health...then what are your plans? " I looked at her steadily. I was upset with her, with her father. I wasn't ever a fan of him.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Thu May 22, 2014 9:45 pm

I shurg " honestly I'm not sure, I guess go back to my job, I'd say move out but I'm not sure, see the world maybe help others fighting illness" I say hugging myself " I could raise money and talk to people, or just sit with the patents and talk to them make them feel normal and not like a freak or a child" I say a spark in my voice as I talked the sound of a car parking and someone getting out could be heard I look at you then happiness draining from my face " you need to go, my fathers home" I explain feeling my chest tighten " dev I'm sorry." I said standing looking at you " wait go up to my room and hid in my closet." I say pointing up the stairs before going to the front door and meeting him there " hello daddy" I whisper before he began to glare at me " who's car is out front " I shrank back " yours" I ask before his face got red " don't play dumb with me you stupid girl" he yelled before raising his arm, thinking better or it then lowering it" I'm leaving for the week be good" he said grabing a small bag " or else" he said slamming the door locking me in.
    I ran up to my room and fell onto my bed in a fit of tears feeling weak tired and helpless
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Sat May 24, 2014 11:02 am

This was blizzard..I am a professional, a lawyer, and being rushed to hide in a room, in a closet, from a parent. I did it anyways but I felt so awkward. Finally I hear she comes in and spotted her crying on the bed. I got out of the closet, sat on her bed and rested my hand on her shoulder." Talk to me." I didn't know what to do or say exactly.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sat May 24, 2014 12:02 pm

I looked Blankly at him before shaking my head ,words failed to form I just sat up tears running down my face.

" I- I - have to get out" I tell you before crying harder" but I can't , he'll find me " I say thinking hard for a second then looking at you " you really should go"
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue May 27, 2014 2:05 am

"Alice...I'm a lawyer. I can guarantee you that what he is doing, keeping you in captivity is against the law. I can personally represent you..." I paused before I continued. "He won't be coming back in a week, so you have time to pack your things. You'll be staying with me." I told her firmly. "There is no room for you to say no." She knew well when I got serious and set my foot down there was no way making me back down.
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Tue May 27, 2014 5:50 am

I looked, at him before i began to hug you pushing my face into you chest still feeling like a small child, " dev how can I ever thank you?" I ask
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue May 27, 2014 6:50 am

He wrapped his arms around her and held her. "I'm your friend...you can count on me now get to packing."
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Tue May 27, 2014 6:24 pm

I look around and go into my closet and grab some bags and being to pack my cloths. " dev what if he comes back before I'm gone?"
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Tue May 27, 2014 7:03 pm

"I'll go ahead and call the cops." I replied simply. "Him forcing you to stay is against your human right." I explained. "He could even end up doing time if I prosecute him the right way for doing what he has."
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Tue May 27, 2014 9:12 pm

I nod and finish packing my cloths fit into the two largest bags and the rest of my belonging and pills aside from furniture fit into the 3 middle sized bags I cluch my teady bear and look to you " ok that's it" I said before walking around the house trying to find anything I had forgotten. I stare at the family picture well the one of me and mum on the fire place we both looked so happy I remember that day and how much mum wanted you in the picture with your mum but because of my father it didn't happen. I look up at my mother as she smiled down for me " I won't let him take my life too" I tell the picture
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI

Post by Al THLDI Fri May 30, 2014 11:19 pm

I nod, "Don't worry, I got this." He helped her with her bags and headed towards the door. "Now we just get this in my cat, and we are good to go."
    Alice.Hatter
    Alice.Hatter

Post by Alice.Hatter Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:19 pm

I look at you tears welling in my eyes once the last of my belongings were in the car and I was on my way out of the house. I glanced at you and turn quickly hoping you didn't see the tears escaping I quickly wiped them away and looked at the house " dev, what if it comes back?" I said expressing my biggest and smallest fear in one line. " what if I can't do this? " I say as my father walked up the drive taking one look at him I ran to you as my father began to yell I looked up at you exhausted from packing and the day and scared for what was about to happen

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content