Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Otherworld Adoption Thread

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Otherworld Adoption Thread Empty Otherworld Adoption Thread

Post by Mercy Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:12 am

This is where all my lovely Imaginaries are going to be picked from. Please paste your Imaginary here and hopefully our Adopters will flock quickly Smile
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Otherworld Adoption Thread Empty Re: Otherworld Adoption Thread

Post by Mercy Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:20 am

ADOPT ME Smile

Anthael Fae Phoenix:

[/hr]

Spoiler:

Name: Anthael Fae Phoenix

Nickname: Phoenix, Fae

Description:

• Eye Color: Phoenix once had bright golden brown eyes, a fire always dancing behind them. Now, since the change overcame her they remain a dark smoldering black.
    • Skin Color: A very frail, pale color
    • Height: 5'5''
    • Weight: 119 pound
    • Hair Color: Normally a vibrant red, flame during the day, and a dark brunette during the night.

[/hr]

Personality:
    Before the Change

• Intuitive: Phoenix is extremely intuitive, and perceptive. She loves to be an observer
    • Kind-Hearted: Phoenix was extremely kind, and warming towards everyone she met. She loved spreading her good energies with everyone and she loved her job as the "Sun-Bringer" in Otherworld.
    • Passionate: When Phoenix loved, she loved with all her heart, she was the one to fight for what she thought was right. She was passionate for the arts, and learning about everything that she can.
    • Creative: She was extremely creative, her imagination could create anything, and everything.
    • Child-like: Phoenix had a childlike wanderlust, her imagination and she was extremely emotionally driven, but in a positive way. She loved seeing the good in people, and everything around her, and she would be the last to judge anyone.
    • Silly: Phoenix loved to have a good laugh with anyone she came across.

[/hr]
    Powers:

• Fire Manipulation: Simple, the ability to manipulate and create fire, as long as there is a source of heat.
    • Shapeshifter: The ability to shift into a phoenix.
    • Touch of Animation: What she draws, comes to life, what she believes, becomes reality.

[/hr]
    After the Change

Spoiler:

Personality

• Sarcastic: After the change, Phoenix became cynical, dark and sarcastic. Her "jokes" normally poke at someone's flaws, and degrade them, sometimes without the victim even knowing it.
    • Temperamental: Phoenix became extremely testy, and zesty after the change, she became impatient and much like fire, easy to set up and ignite.
    • Logical: After the change, she figured her Imagineer wasn't ever going to come back, and she left her child-like wonder behind and became cold.
    • Twisted: She loves to mess with people's minds, and twist people's words around.
    • Deceptive: *dark laugh*

Weaknesses:
    Phoenix practically thrives during the day, and in extreme heat. She finds it a struggle to use her powers as the sun fades into night.
    Phoenix's abilities mostly go based off her emotions, and since her emotions are extremely negative there are many times where she will lose control and release an extreme amount of hatred or anger, she can burn out really quickly.

Brief History:
    Phoenix brought the sun every morning over the land, as she resided in her Cloud Kingdom. She was given praise for her vibrant glow as she would rise from the ashes and bring light across the land for everyone.

OTHER: OOC - [I'm thinking my "Adopter could help me more with my history Smile]

[/hr]

Spoiler:
    Realm:
    The kingdom that Phoenix resides in is called: Cielo Abierto [Meaning "Open Sky"]. She lives among the clouds, helping the sun rise every morning and set every night.

Last edited by Mercy on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : silly things)
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Otherworld Adoption Thread Empty ADOPT ME :)

Post by Mercy Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:25 am

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Powers:
    " />

• Spiritual projection and Spiritual Replication: Using his aura and energies, Xander can create many spiritual replications of himself to throw off his opponent during combat.
    • Shapeshifting: the ability to shift into a large, five foot, seven inches, silver wolf. He can do this on command.
    • Enhanced Reflexes and Speed: The ability to move at a fast rate, and have quick reaction times.

Otherworld Adoption Thread ><font color=Weaknesses:
    " />

• Although incredibly strong and fast, Xander is still mortal, he can still become bruised, beaten, scarred and killed even.
    • Like werewolves, Xander can be killed, and wounded by silver. If it is a small amount, his skin will become irritated, red and blotchy; after only a few minutes of touching silver his skin will begin to bubble and pop. If he has too much silver, he can be killed.
    • Xander is all physical strength with little thought behind his game plan, if he is against a more perceptive opponent, he could be counter-attacked quickly.
    • Since Xander has the Wolf, he becomes lonely quite quickly because wolves are family-oriented animals. He is often alone, and fighting his own battles.

Otherworld Adoption Thread ><font color=Brief History:
    Xander does not remember most of his history before the wolf spirit overtook his body. He doesn't remember feeling happy and he doesn't remember much past the basics: hunger, survival, and sleep.

OTHER: [OOC  - If you choose to adopt my lovely Xander lemme know if you want to help me out with the history more, i leave this up to the adopter, since you are his creator Razz]

Realm:
    The forest realm once named "Sanctuary", now he has changed it to "Malum Silvarum" which means "Evil Forest" in Latin.
    Spoiler:
    "

Last edited by Mercy on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:49 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Apparently sizing for font doesn't work)

Sponsored content

Otherworld Adoption Thread Empty Re: Otherworld Adoption Thread

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:18 pm