Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

4 posters

Murdoch's Bio

Murdoch
    Murdoch
    The Architect of Fate
    The Architect of Fate

Location : An ever-changing crystal labyrinth in the depths of the realm of Chaos.

Murdoch's Bio Empty Murdoch's Bio

Post by Murdoch Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:20 pm

Name: Murdoch Guinne
    Race: Depends on the RP
    Skin: White, but ever so slightly tanned from his travels.
    Build/Body type: Tall, slim and graceful, he is not the muscle-bound type.
    Hair: Black hair hangs loose as it falls down and ends around his shoulder and neck area.
    Eyes: Very, very bright blue.
    Facial structure: His face is about midway between angular and rounded, with a slightly squared jaw and fullish cheeks.
    Height: 5 foot eight
    Weight: 135 lbs

Jacket: Murdoch wears a black high collared jacket with turned up cuffs and a small button up on the front. The front of the jacket has a lined design, coming off parallel to the one above and below it. He wears a Kamon vest over the top, one that only covers his back, shoulders and very sides of his front upper body. When its hot, he merely unbuttons the jacket a little bit.
    Lower body: Murdoch wears a split Hakama-like robe over a pair of black slacks. His feet are encased in a set of very slightly armoured boots that curl up ever so slightly at the toes.
    Sexuality: Straight
    Relationship Status: Single

Personality: This is a difficult one. People cannot be summarised in a few words. Whilst he is, ultimately, selfish and out for number one, he does have a code of conduct that he adheres to; He is loyal to his employer- as long as money is being supplied- he will never harm a woman without due cause, he will never take money to murder children…that sort of thing. He’s the “honourable Mercenary”, if you will. When push comes to shove, he looks out for himself and the maybe one or two people who have earned his respect, and is a solitary man that has very few, if any, real friends. He "enjoys the company of women", if you will, and almost always flirts with a pretty face. He doesn’t kill out of satisfaction or for the pleasure of killing; he kills because it’s the means to an end. However, this personality will differ from RP to RP, as I decide how I want him to act.

Hobbies: He enjoys sword- and staff-play, and practices several martial arts. On the rare occasion that he gets to sit down for a rest, he may pull out his flute- kept in a secret pouch inside his jacket; it is a simple wooden thing, and seems to have a significance beyond worldly possession- or sit down to a game of stones or some such other game of strategic thinking.

Weapons: He alternatively uses a quarterstaff about 8 foot 5 inches in length with iron shod tips at each end [a set of two metal rings at each end, each ring having a number of metal spikes on it] and a Zweihander with a shorter blade. The blade has a small Fehlsharfe, or missing sharpness, above the cross guard. This means that he can grip the blade without fear of cutting his hand, and wield the blade with more precise control when dealing with pole arms and if the blade has had to be pointed to the ground. Two Parierhaken [Parrying hooks] are positioned at the top of the small Fehlsharfe to serve as a second cross guard to protect the hand gripping the Fehlsharfe. Murdoch adopted this idea after watching a larger weapon- the Zweihander- being used in formation and against pole arms. He is also known to carry a selection of three throwing knives at all times.

Powers per RP: It varies from RP to RP. Generally, enhanced physical abilities is my standard.
    Preferred animal: Wolf
    Preferred number: 013 [My lucky number : ) ]
    Preferred colour: Black
    Preferred role: Varies depending on the RP

Murdoch With Quarterstaff
    Murdoch's Bio 85b9424

Murdoch with sword
    Murdoch's Bio A039425
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Murdoch's Bio Empty Re: Murdoch's Bio

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 pm

And now your comment virginity belongs to I.
    Admin
    Admin
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Admin Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Yeah. Yeah. 250 characters =P
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder