Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+2
Pseudonym.
Savannah
6 posters

Reunion at the Lake

Anonymous

Update Reunion at the Lake

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

We were best friends back in elementry and middle school. Some where along puberty and popularity status changed them and they all just split hating each other. Now it's one of their many Senior year trips down by the lake. For some reason just a few of the Senior class showed up and a storm happens to form. No chance to head back home. Some thunder and lightning. Heavy rain and the possible on and off power shortage leaving everyone practically stuck to fix their issues or possibly make them any worse?

STARTING POINT: Everyone is meant to drive up. No one expected to sleep over.

ROLES-
    Girls:
    Lacey-The Cheerleader-Popular, beautiful, dynamic and gets along with everyone.

CAPRIThe Preppy Girl-She's pretty she's snobbish, she's got cash.

HAYLEY-The Environmentalist-She's shy and hides her beauty behind books and everything to do with GO GREEN and protect all that's nature.

ENGI-The Rebel-She strongly believes rules are meant to be bent.

SAVANNAH-The Sweetgirl- She's friends with everyone therefor knows the gossip, but she's too sweet to spread it

Boys:
    The Class President-Charming, social, popular...He needs to in order to get the votes, but also a ladies man.

AKIThe Troublemaker-He's the sort who does all the pranks and finds life amusing by just getting in trouble with style.

TRISTAN-The Artist-He's into art and music. He's a loner but always ready to help around where he can.

Team Captain-Abnoxious and full of himself. Knows he's got looks and talent.

GEORGE-The Immature one- He never really grew up, alway kidding and never serious.

Rules:
    Pay attention to possible narration. ex: If poster says it's night time don't you say it's morning till he/she says it so
    No godmodding
    No ignoring
    Don't jump on each others pants, take it easy, let it play out
    Have fun

Last edited by Alcapon on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Update Re: Reunion at the Lake

Post by Hayley Graham Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:03 pm

I rolled my eyes at my mom as I hawed my bags down the drive way setting them down as I opened the back door and shoved them in.
    "See ya" I waved to my mom standing on the front porch with my little brother.
    I got into my car starting it and pulling out as my GPS started to set up. Glancing at it I started to follow the directions it gave me excitedly.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:38 pm

Later, the lake came into view. She glanced at the dashboard. two o'clock. But the sky was already darkening. Was it going to storm? Capri steered her car down the many twists and turns of the road.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 pm

Tristan noticed several other cars coming from behind and once he reached the lake noticed others had arrived. He recognised only Lacey's car so far. He parked his truck and stepped out leaning against it's hood and looked up at the darkening sky.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Capri reached the lake house, driving her car down the long driveway and parking in next to some others. She stepped out, car keys in hand, looking for anyone she knew. There was Tristan, leaning against his car. The one artist boy. She refrained from rolling her eyes. Capri shut the door of her car and looked back at the house, hearing the noises of talking people.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:59 pm

Lacey got up from sitting on the grass, noticing that Tristan arrived, and got up to go to his car. Lacey walked over to Tristan's car, noticing that the sky was turning a dark purple, and stared at Tristan.
    "Hey Tristan!" Lacey said, smiling.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Engi sat on the bus watching the scenes go buy. She couldn't drive. Her mom wouldn't drive her. She was stuck on the bus. But that was alright. The music blasted loudly in her ear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:45 pm

"Hey Lacey. It looks like a big storm huh?" He had his arms across his chest and watched Capri head inside the cabin.

In the cabin several other people were around. Mostly the STUCO group inside the kitchen prepping the snacks. Usually in these sort of reunions they help along.
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:29 pm

It seemed like forever until I took the last turn onto the road where the lake was. I pulled up noticing the other cars assuming I was late.. oh well.
    After parking I sat in my car just staring around and grinning. This was totally my scene out of the city and in foresty area.
    I got out of my car and shoved my keys in my back pocket before leaning in the back seat pulling out my bags.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Lacey smiles and stares at Tristan. "It looks like it, and it would have helped if i brang a jacket or some sort of sweater, because now i will be cold!" Lacey shivers after she say that. Lacey looks around and sees Capri head inside, where a couple of peole were already.

Last edited by Lacey~ on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:05 am

I hop off the bus and walk the rest of the way to the camp, solely taking out my headphones and stuffing thrum int my pocket. Not much was happening, just it hers arriving and unloading. I pop a stick of gum into my mouth and adjust my bag.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Capri headed inside, looking around the cabin with bored, skeptical eyes. She ran a hand through her hair.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 am

ooc-I might throw in random characters for each to interact and share control over, you are free to create a history of relationship. Btw Engi...whem you say camp...you refering to the lake house?

IC-"Maybe we should get going inside. See who else in there." Tristan suggested as he started to head off expecting Lacey to follow behind.

One of the jittery group of girls who was around in the camp came to greet Capri. "CAPRI!!" She squealed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Lacey smiles and starts to follow Tristan. Lacey hears a squeal and looks to see who it is. All Lacey saw was Capri and other girls hugging each other. 'Why do people do that?', Lacey thought, walking alongside Tristan.
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:50 pm

Finally after admiring the scenery I made my way towards the cabin. Stumbling up the stairs I caught grab of the railing and stopped in front of the door opening it slowly and stepping inside.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:41 pm

The 125 backfired as it made its way up the gravel track, it wasn't a pretty bike, but what did you expect from a cobbled together machine in which almost every concieveable part, including the orange and white racing plastics, was second hand or salvaged from the scrap heap.

Aki didn't care, he built the bike on his own with no instructions or help, and she ran, barely, he couldn't sell her, but why would he want to.

He looked left at the tree line, through which he could just about glimpse the shimmering blue of the lake. He smiled to himself, he liked it out here, although he would never admit it. He turned another bend and the cabin came into view.

It was vast, bigger than most houses he had seen. Applying slight pressure to the brake the bike slowed to a stop where upon it spluttered and died. Aki knew that he was gonna have to repair something, but right now, he couldn't be arsed.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:58 pm

"Girls! Hey!" She said hugging them all. "Y'all look fablosous!"

Out of the corner of eye, she saw that one Lacey girl staring at her. Capri raised an eyebrow at her then turned her attenrion back to the group.
    "So, do you think this will be lame?" She asked.
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:56 pm

"Hey guys" I smiled as I entered the cabin and adjusted the strap of my bag as I looked around.
    "This place is so great" I smile again before stepping inside more looking into the kitchen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Tisha and Amanda both replied Capri simultaneously, "Yeppers! With you here, us and the rest of our group can turn any dump into a great party!"

Tristan had seen the girls ahead and couldn't much care a less over their squabble. "Let's see what's there in the kitchen." He wanted mostly to check the pantry for candles and such. The weather showed no improvement.

Matt was already in the kitchen and was the first to greet Hayley back. "You made it!"
    Hayley Graham
    Hayley Graham

Post by Hayley Graham Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:03 pm

"Yup! I ran a little late but I'm here" I grin walking into the kitchen. I stop at the kitchen table setting one of my bags on the chair.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:50 pm

Capri gave a little laugh, "y'all got that right!"

Amanda scoffed, "God, all the losers are here."

Capri laughed once more, rolling her eyes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Trisha giggled seeing Tristan walk by. "Pity that they are losers."

Matt smiled, "We are prepping the pizza. Just adding the ingredients and by forty to forty-five minutes they are done. Veggie pizza will be next." He said as he slipped in the third pizza in the oven. It was a huge oven which allowed up to five pizzas.

Tristan held the door open and greeted everyone. Matt looked up beaming a smile, "Didn't think you'd come Tristan. Hi Lacey!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Lacey smiles and she goes and gives Matt a hug. " Hey Matt! How are you?"Lacey smiles and lets go of the hug. Lacey looks around the kitchen and frowns when she hears Trisha call us losers. Lacey looks up to Tristan and asks, " Do you think im a loser?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content