Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Faith's Zombie Ninja Bio

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Done Faith's Zombie Ninja Bio

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Nicknames: Gir (Ara/Peepi/Lunar) Faithless (Zalgo/Kyle) FaithyWaithy (Hailey/ Hayday Parade) Faitherito (Ringo/) Faithykinss (Scarlett/Lettie) Faithers (Kakers/Jade) Feathers (Jade)Anorexic Badgermole (Vasilissa/Stripper) Winter (Joe/Adam) My Dearest (Mr.Twisty Loop Person) Snowflake (Bianca)
    Hair Color: Silver (Platinum)
    Hair style: Scene (See below for picture)
    Eye color: Magenta
    Eye Type: Anime Eyes
    Facial Features: Faith has no distinguishing facial characteristics.
    Tattoos of the face: None
    Piercings of the face: Nose stud
    Body Type: Skinny, stick-like. Had no visual muscles
    Body Tattoos: A black broken heart on mid back
    Body Piercings: Navel Peircing
    Clothing:
    http://www.polyvore.com/zombie_journalist/set?id=18396326
    Personality: Shy, Not trustworthy ,caring at times, random, will push her luck, challenging ,and loud ,clumsy, random, some say normal, strong (Mentally) slightly Crazy
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Gender Preference: Male
    Other: Human
    Weapons (At the beginning of the rp): A wooden Baseball Bat, A Hunting knife, A pump action shotgun (8 shots)
    Items on person: A Digital Camera, A Redbull, A twinkie, A journal for note taking, and My Zombie Survival Guide.
    History: Faith has tried to keep her history hidden from anyone she might find herself traveling with. She was once the daughter of the CEO of a large Biochemical company that is located nearby. She has always thought that it may have been partly her father’s company’s fault that Z-Day happened. She isn’t sure, and isn’t going to be the one to voice her thoughts.
    A few weeks after the infection, her brother had a small friendly firing accident. He shot Faith in the leg before running off to save his own life, and to leave her for dead. Faith is unsure exactly where her brother is now, but has promised revenge if she ever comes across him again. She has made sure not to trust anyone in this hell for that simple reason.
    Hobbies: Faith has taken up photography during the infection. She takes pictures of all survivors she has met, she also writes down a name, age, and other information. Faith Also had taken up a more scientific route during the infection. Any chance that she gets, she writes down actions, and other objects that occurred during the day.
    Drives: Lime Green Corvette (The needle is on E though)
    AMX blue glow
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Anonymous

Done Re: Faith's Zombie Ninja Bio

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Tommy Gun was here!!
    C.V. wahaha
    KARATE CHOP >.>
    idk just came up >.<

Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:07 pm

*Steals the C.V. from Al.*

*Eats it.*

*Turns into a zombie.*
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Shotgun *blasts Zombie Zalgo's head and marshmellow goo spurts out. Grabs C.V. back*
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:20 pm

O_O Can I steal my own C.V. back
    Muhahahhaha! >.>
    I know nothing!
    cyclops
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:34 am

>.> nuh uh xD steal OTHER ppl's CV xD lol!
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:01 pm

*Comes back again as an angry dead guy and eats Al without her guns and explosives, but with the C.V.*

C.V. is in its rightful place again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:48 pm

*Starts to piece herself up while inside, ripping Zalgo's stomach in freedom along with CV*

Grrrrr Mine!
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:00 am

Alright ^__^ Number three. (I'm not trying to be a jerk, I promise.) The personality traits. Now, looking at them you have a very nice list. You start off great, "shy, not trust worthy" which seem to go well together. After that you go to "caring at times, random, will push her luck" which focuses away from your character being this pulled into herself, nervous girl with a messed up life (I like this ones back story, very different and unique), but then you change the idea of the character all together. "Loud, clumsy, random (again)" Which pull completely away from the main idea you were trying to portray with your character ^__^;; So don't diverge to much from the beginning choices that you want your characters personality to be based off of.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:48 pm

Faith Wynters wrote:Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters
    Nicknames: Gir (Ara/Peepi/Lunar) Faithless (Zalgo/Kyle) FaithyWaithy (Hailey/ Hayday Parade) Faitherito (Ringo/) Faithykinss (Scarlett/Lettie) Faithers (Kakers/Jade) Feathers (Jade)Anorexic Badgermole (Vasilissa/Stripper) Winter (Joe/Adam) My Dearest (Mr.Twisty Loop Person) Snowflake (Bianca)
    Hair Color: Silver (Platinum)
    Hair style: Scene (See below for picture)
    Eye color: Magenta
    Eye Type: Anime Eyes
    Facial Features: Faith has no distinguishing facial characteristics.
    Tattoos of the face: None
    Piercings of the face: Nose stud
    Body Type: Skinny, stick-like. Had no visual muscles
    Body Tattoos: A black broken heart on mid back
    Body Piercings: Navel Peircing
    Clothing:
    http://www.polyvore.com/zombie_journalist/set?id=18396326
    Personality: Shy, Not trustworthy ,caring at times, challenging ,clumsy, random, strong (Mentally) slightly Crazy from the infection around her
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Gender Preference: Male
    Other: Human
    Weapons (At the beginning of the rp): A wooden Baseball Bat, A Hunting knife, A pump action shotgun (8 shots)
    Items on person: A Digital Camera, A Redbull, A twinkie, A journal for note taking, and My Zombie Survival Guide.
    History: Faith has tried to keep her history hidden from anyone she might find herself traveling with. She was once the daughter of the CEO of a large Biochemical company that is located nearby. She has always thought that it may have been partly her father’s company’s fault that Z-Day happened. She isn’t sure, and isn’t going to be the one to voice her thoughts.
    A few weeks after the infection, her brother had a small friendly firing accident. He shot Faith in the leg before running off to save his own life, and to leave her for dead. Faith is unsure exactly where her brother is now, but has promised revenge if she ever comes across him again. She has made sure not to trust anyone in this hell for that simple reason.
    Hobbies: Faith has taken up photography during the infection. She takes pictures of all survivors she has met, she also writes down a name, age, and other information. Faith Also had taken up a more scientific route during the infection. Any chance that she gets, she writes down actions, and other objects that occurred during the day.
    Drives: Lime Green Corvette (The needle is on E though)
    AMX blue glow
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:53 pm