Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Capri
Allen
Zalgo the Imminent
Faith Wynters
Skye
9 posters

Zombie roleplay.

Skye
    Skye

Read Me Zombie roleplay.

Post by Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Credits to Allen and Faith.
    Roleplay. Zombie. That sorta' stuff.

“Don’t know where they took my daughter…”
    “They’re taking people for examination, let them. They’ll send her back soon.”
    “They took my husband!”
    “This is just a flu…”
    “This isn’t a fucking flu!”
    “If you see HAZMAT, run.”
    “They’re sending soldiers here! Get to Mariposa by 5:00 P.M on the 19th!

All those sentences written on the wall halted the man for a second. He ran his hand down them before looking out to the right of the room. Where meager light breached into the boarded window. It had the reddish hue of a sunset. He frowned under the bandana he wore over his face.

“Oh, Nikki, where are you?” He whispered breathlessly, his eyes downcast to the floor. He gritted his teeth, gripping the AK-74’s stock he carried, the man readied the weapon. He walked across the sparsely carpeted floor to the window, looking through the crack to observe a street.

Abandoned cars for the next few blocks. Beyond those wrecks was a blockade of military vehicles. Making a mental note of the proximity the man slung the AK over his shoulder by it’s strap and walked out of the little room into the hallway, towards the staircase.

As he finally reached the bottom of the flight, the man leaned against the wall next to a door leading to the exterior of the apartment complex. He cautiously looked outside the window and lifted the AK to another ready position. With extreme caution he turned the door knob and pushed the door opened. The autumn air was crisp as it went through the opened portal.

Stepping through into the lonely parking lot and streets the man shouldered the rifle and adjusted the Kevlar helmet he wore, his eyes darting from alleyway to alleyway. HE felt it in his gut. Something was wrong here. Far too quiet, even for the desolate city. He closed his eyes and opened them again and continued his walk.

People in this roleplay:
    Faith
    Zalgo
    Capri
    Eljordo
    Lupus

Last edited by Skye on Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Zombie roleplay.

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:19 pm

I shall be joining Skye Very Happy
    I'm going to be using the Zombie Survival Bio for this role-play.

Stop That
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:45 pm

OH, and if anyone else wants to join, you can just use any bio format you wish.
    YAYYY! I still have to post my bio...
    Bio:
    Name: Schuyler Mullin
    Nicknames: Skye
    Hair Color: Jet black
    Hair style: Straight, to her rib cage with long side bangs. Skye tends to braid her hair into a side braid and then pin her bangs back.
    Eye color: Dark brown.
    Facial Features: Freckles covering her face.
    Body Type: Skinny, with little to no curves.
    Body Tattoos: None.
    Body Piercings: lobes, a ring in her upper cartilage.
    Clothing:
    http://www.polyvore.com/zombies/set?id=26327306
    Sexuality: Straight
    Gender Preference: Male
    Other: Human
    Weapons (At the beginning of the rp): A kitchen knife and a metal baseball bat, and a field hockey stick.
    Items on person: A bag containing two books, along with items normally carried(before zombies), a hat, baseball bat, knife, two guns,(found after two weeks, found by searching relentlessly through bodies) and a field hockey stick.
    History: Schuyler grew up in the average nuclear family. When she turned seven, her father began to beat her after she dropped a glass bowl. Soon after, he used to beat her for any reason. She wasn't sitting properly, or she was spending too much time on something. Soon after, her mother left their family, leaving Skye and her brother at the imagination of her father's distorted mind. He would tie her brother like a dog and make him stay outside for days at end, and keep Skye locked in a pantry closet for weeks, giving them both scraps every other day.
    The night before Schuyler turned eighteen, her father beat her seventeen year old brother to death. Mortified, Skye took a kitchen knife and her belongings and left as her father sat drunken in the foyer.
    The young adult then took her leave to a women's shelter in San Francisco, California. From there, she spent a year in the shelter before moving to a small apartment until the apocalypse broke out.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:54 pm

lol Wow, good job Skye
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:07 pm

OOO!! OOOOOOOOO!

ME ME ME! I JOIN PLEASE?!
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:57 pm

Yeah, Faith I stole your bio format :3
    SURE ZALGO! Just join, we need all of the people we can get. ^___^
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:50 pm

How familiar.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:14 am

Woooo! Zombies! And I'm too lazy to make my own bio template. ^_^

Bio:
    Name: Capri
    Hair Color: Raven black.
    Hair style: To lower rib cage, straight.
    Eye color: Golden green.
    Facial Features: Slightly darkened circles under her eyes.
    Body Type: Slender, lean.
    Body Tattoos: Sparrow on lower back.
    Body Piercings: Ears pierces twice, left cartilage pierced.
    Clothing:
    http://www.polyvore.com/zombie_apocalypse_anyone/set?id=26331526
    Gender Preference: Male
    Weapons (At the beginning of the rp): (Refer to link ^^) Pocket knife, several other knives, pistol, & a shot gun.
    Items on person: (Again, refer to link.) Black bandana around neck, dog tags (they aren't hers) also on neck, wrist watch. Military boots, leather jacket, ripped jeans. Messenger bag with first aid kit, guns, knives, matches, & water bottles. Oh, and duct tape...you never know when you need it.
    History: Capri was born into a family that has a long history with the army and war. Though she had no interest in the profession whatsoever, her father and three older brothers taught her everything they knew about weapons and Survival 101. Reluctantly, she accepted the advice, never thinking that she'd have to use it. But oh, was she wrong. When the apocalypse broke out, her father and brothers immediately took action. One of those brothers, she knew for sure was dead. Capri had seen him die. She wore his dog tags. As for the her other brothers and father, she hadn't seen them since. She assumes them dead.
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:17 am

Can I Join?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:59 am

I'm so glad my template is getting some good use finally! YAY!
    Stop That
    Happy Hollidays Everyone
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:17 am

Allen, of course it would be. You and Faith wrote this, silly.
    Thanks for joining Capri! Please join, Eljordo. We need anyone and everyone. ^__^
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:58 pm

Bio:
    Name: Jordan
    Hair Color: dark brown
    Hair style: Short
    Eye color: Brown
    Facial Features: Cheeks a little bony, but not too bad.
    Body Type:Athletic
    Body Tattoos: Αγάπη ειρήνης ελπίδας written on his left forarm
    Body Piercings: none
    Clothing: Zombie roleplay.  34097010
    Weapons AK-47, Combat Knife, Baseball bat
    Items on person:GPS, Satalite phone, Rations, Water, Sleeping bag, flashlight, Many layers of clothing, Ammo belt, Matches, Flares, Basic first aid equiptment, small handheld axe for chopping wood.
    History:Jordan was a Navy Seal for a good portion of his life, but he never really gave up the lifestyle when his tour of duty ended. He still went to the firing range every tuesday night to keep his skills sharp, and he goes camping in the woods more often than he stays at home. he can be a bit of a sketchy character at times, but he knows how to survive. When the Zombie outbreak occured, Jordan was quick to respond. He grabbed his personal Ak-47 and everything he needed to survive and headed out to the woods, he figured the less populated areas would be less dangerous.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:10 pm

-BASIC-
    Name: Bob
    Nicknames: That guy (Everyone)
    Personality: Normal
    Species: Human
    Other: Average Joe....or Bob, whichever makes you happy
    History/info: Lived a good life. Went to a D1 college. Majored in bussness, passed with a 3.5 GPA. Got married, had two kids, a dog, a suburban home, and a black labrador named Rosco. He was working over-time at the office when the apocolypse began. All of his family has died by now. Rosco is still with him though.
    -APPEARANCE-
    Hair color: Brown
    Hair style: Short
    Skin color: Peachy
    Eye color: Brown
    Height: 6’0”
    Body Type: Average
    Piercings: None....
    Tattoos: None.....
    -CLOTHES-
    Top: White T-shirt
    Bottoms: Jeans
    Shoes: Black running shoes
    Accesories: A water proof watch and a gold wedding band.
    -WEAPONS-
    Rosco(the dog), his son's aluminum baseball bat, and a 7in. hunting knife.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:34 pm

So, we should probably start now. Thanks for joining again, guys. I really appreciate it. ^__^
    bic:
    Silence. Everywhere. The only noise was the faint sound of her breathing as she laid motionless, clutching the cold bat between her palms. But the girl had long grown used to this silence, so much that any noise louder than a whisper seemed like a scream. She let her eyes open as the night grew closer through the walls, the only thing protecting her from the outside.
    She went over her information again. "My name is Schuyler Mullin. I am twenty years old. I had a brother. He is gone. I had a father. He is gone. I had a mother. She is gone." Her voice was barely audible, the only thing signaling her speaking was the motion of her dried lips. And as the last view of the sun came peering through the boarded window, she allowed herself to sit up. The floorboards creaked beneath her movements as she carefully stood, leaving her bag and weapons on the floor. She gripped the baseball bat still, in the same position between her hands. The girl approached the window carefully, as if not to upset a delicate balance. She crouched next to the window, looking through the break of the boards into the light.
    The girl squinted and covered her eyes, not used to such light after spending nights and days in the dim lit apartment. Her eyes shifted down to the streets below, cars overturned and abandoned, their fires long gone out. She turned back to her bag and took it carefully, pulling it over her head and standing up. Tonight, she would leave again like she always did on the third night. She dropped the bat through her hands and caught it on the worn rubber of the handle as she walked carefully across the floorboards to the door. The hinges creaked as she opened it into the dark hallway. And with that, the girl quietly walked towards the stair case, taking five seconds between each step.
    As she reached the last step, she felt a wave of fear come over her as she reached for the front door. The cold metal surprisingly turned with ease, the hinges saying silent as she moved the door open. She held her bat in the air, ready to swing as she stepped out into the street. Bodies laid broken, heads, and limbs missing, sometimes only a head left in memory of another person. She couldn't help but to wonder who they were. Where they were going, how long they survived, how many deaths they witnessed. She continued walking, quickening her pace. She single handedly adjusted the hat atop her head as she walked, keeping the bat always in one hand, ready to strike as she walked down the darkening streets.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:09 pm

I want to join if you lot don't mind Very Happy

Name: Randy Madden
    Sex: Male
    Species: Human
    Ethnic: Caucasian
    Skin color: Tanned
    Tattoo: Tattoo of a Dragon on his wrist, sort of like a death eater.
    Height: 6'1"
    Build: A bit scrwany but tall
    Weight: 150lbs
    Hair (color/style): Jet black and wavy
    Eyes: Hazel
    Jewerly/peircings:None
    Coat/Jacket: A black leather-jacket
    Top: A red t-shirt with a skull drawing on it.
    Bottom:Blue jeans.
    Shoes: Purple sneakers
    Relationship status:Single
    Sexuality:Straight
    Personality:Easily panics and is somewhat shy, but will do anything for his survival.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:14 pm

OOC: Are we all seperated or in groups?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:43 pm

I took in a sharp breath, my head popping up once again as he pierced my leg with the blasted needle again. "I'm so glad I'm a pincushion" I grunted, picking up the notebook to pop him lightly on the head."I love that you can't resist the sight of a nasty, pale-which are gross, bloodied up leg, but really? I didn't even know there was a cut there!" My voice had a slight tint of humor to it, a smirk on my lips as I watched him silently. Maybe that was the one reason I could hide the small fib that I had just told. Of course, I knew there was a deep gash in my leg there, but I wasn't going to say that!

He had spoken of my notebook a few moments before, and I knew I couldn't refuse him an answer. It was the least I'd owe him, and I owed him a lot. I took in a short breath, looking at the dark bindings of my book. I sighed quietly, shaking my head. "Not really anything anyone's likely to ever want to read. Simple things really. Day-To-Day events, food provisions from groups, weapons and ammunition findings, a map of the city-Drawn by yours truly, and a few other things. Historical things that need not be forgotten." I hadn't noticed the fists my hands had made as I spoke of the last part.

Since I had been little, I had looked up to my brother for everything. He seemed to be the only family I had had. He would always be at my recitals, and talent shows, when mom and dad were working. I didn't notice a sigh that escaped my lips as I looked off into space. Of course, history can never be rewritten, and I only hoped we wouldn't find the scars and metal still in and under my skin from the 'accident' as I had referred to it in my notes. I had described it, well into detail, but I never called it anymore than an Accident.

For some reason, I felt the need to flip to the certain page I was speaking of, to read, and remind me, once again what had happened.

"I will never forget the sad moments that almost brought my demise. They were sad times; the times that had made me lose hope. I have never known what it has felt to know nothing, to feel nothing, to have nothing. . . For the past eighteen and one-half years of my life, I have been living a dream. This is the way god decided to make me descend from heaven into hell? Two days is how long I have been unconscious. Never again will I force myself to rely on others to keep me safe for two days. The Accident happened so fast, I could hardly tell what was happening. . . Brother snapped, like I knew he would. The way he had been acting since he watched his fiancé get torn to pieces were all the signs I needed, and of course, I ignored them. I simply didn't want for them to be true. For that simple reason, I was taken- nearly to death- by the hands of my brother. . . Jaq, the male of sixty-four, was the one that saved me. From what he says, I was shot four times, none of them I remember clear enough to tell you about on this day. (Later on, my memory cleared, and I was able to recall such events- written at a later date:2 weeks later- Page 24) He spoke of two hitting me in the leg, the other two, one simply grazing my arm, and the other, lodging deep into my chest. He spoke something to the effect of 'Louange à Dieu(Praise god) the fool did not know what side was correct to hit your heart- he mustn't have a heart at all to do this to a child' He speaks of me as if I'm a 'lucky child'. How can someone see me as lucky if it is hell for the living anyway. . . When the first outbreak occurred, I heard a preacher, on the radio say something like 'When there is no more room left in hell, the dead shall walk the earth.' I would rather have a passing of death, to an abyss of nothing, than believe garbage like that. Too bad brother couldn't believe that. The last words he ever spoke to me were, 'I lost everything when I lost Kelly, Faith. You think I ever gave a damn about you? Or mom, what about mom or dad? Did they care? NO! They left us to die, to fend for ourselves. I'm here to live Faith, not live for you' His words may have hurt, but realization struck me more. What is it to us to say that anyone cares about us? What is it to say that this world is all an illusion, an act, a Lie? To beLIEve something is to only know Lies. There is no Happily ever after, there wasn't even a once upon a time. Life is just a way to give God something to do. I will never forget the day I realized all this. The day an accident occurred, the day I was finally pushed into the real world. I will keep these thoughts here until the day I die. They will remind me what happened, who to trust, and who to believe. No one."

My eyes flashed up once again, for a simple moment after I had finished reading the note I had left myself only a few weeks ago. This HAD reminded me. I was too close to this person. I was growing emotional ties to someone I could not protect. Ties that would end me. I was too close, too trustworthy. Why had I done all this? Gotten in such a mess? Did I really not care anymore? I took in a short breath. I had decided not to sleep tonight, to simply wait. When my 'friend' was asleep, I would bolt. That's what I needed. I couldn't keep a tie to someone I couldn't trust. I couldn't even trust family. I didn't think about my wounds, I couldn't at a time like this. I simply had to act when the chance was here. Tonight was the chance. I would rather die fighting, than die by the hand of a friend.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Twitching nervously, I turned around with my paintball gun, tweaked so that it would fire at three times the normal speed and power. Though it wouldn't kill those monsters, if aimed at the temple or eyes, it could distract them enough to not hunt me down. I had seen enough zombie movies to have sense to get a decent weapon. However, the only weapons I could get my hands on were my sets of airsoft paintball guns and a single switchblade.

I didn't know whether I should've been grateful or anguished by the fact my parents didn't come back as walkers. When they realized what was happening to them, they had decapitated themselves to save me with kitchen knives. I wept for days and survived on the little food left in the house but now, I had to make a move. I hadn't taken a single step out of my apartment for two weeks. It was time I got out of this place.

Taking my deceased parents' car keys out of the drawers, I armed myself with a backpack filled with paintball guns. I held an airsoft M16 and a pocketknife in my hands however, just to feel safe. The cars were parked in the underground parking lots under the apartment. My floor was the 10th. I'd have to get out of the room, get to the elevator and get in, get out then get to the car. How hard could it be?

I turned the doorknob to the left, slowly opening the creaky door. To my relief, there were no walkers outside. I pressed the elevator button and waited, my gun by my side and somewhat less nervous. The number above the elevator finally came to a '10' and the doors opened. Sighing, I went in, and heard a dog growl.

It isn't a dog, I realized too late. It was a walker. Instinctively, I kick the walker in its chest and retreat out of the elevator. I aim carefully, despite the situation though my heart still beats like a drum set. The pink blob of the panitball bullet hits the walker straight between the eyes, blinding it. I charge it and kick it out of the elevator. I continuously press the close button but the walker shrieks and lunges.

The doors close just in time and the walker doesn't reach me. I take time for my senses to stop spinning and finally calm down. With a sudden realization, I realize other walkers have to be down there for him to have been in the elevator. I ready myself and aim the airsoft at the door, waiting for hoardes of zombies.I find none and luckily, my parents' white sonata is only a few metres away. I hurry and open the car door and get in. Locking the door, I know I'm safe now for the meantime. Turning on the engine, I press on the accelerator, screaming like a mad man. For now, I'm safe, but without outside help, I'll end up as goos and chunks of flesh within a week.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:38 pm

The pistol was down at her side in her hand. Her leather jacket zipped against the cooling air. Her eyes were narrowed, set straight out in front of her as she studied the horizon. Oh the edge of a roof she stood, long hair lightly blowing around her face.

There weren't any she could see. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. No life. Not a movement.

She was used to the silence, but it was times like these when she became the most angry. She wasn't afraid this night. No. Angry. Fierce. Ready to kill. To avenge her brother's life.

Deep inside, she knew that it was no use. That there was no one else like her. No one alive.

She was alone.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:00 pm

ooc: If you want to be with someone, feel free to join/start with them. Just make sure you clear it up with them before so there isn't any confusion ^__^
    bic:

The girl walked quietly and quickly, no motion but the raising of the dirt with her steps. And as she became more and more confident of her loneliness, she allowed herself to slip into her dream world.
    Skye walks through the busy streets, buzzing with life. Sunlight fills the streets that are filled with happy people with not a care in the world. People who have their families and jobs. She sees herself walking with a cheerful man, regardless of the blood stained shirt he has, cut and broken. He smiles at her before his eyes widen and drops to the floor. The girl turns around at the dark street, the only people left those screaming or lying absently on the ground. She stands, and looks around as the apartments and buildings around her light with fire, guns firing in the distance.
    The girl is dragged back to reality as a loud noise comes from behind her, accompanied by heavy footsteps. Skye slips her other hand onto her bat and swings around, hitting the zombie right it the head. Blinded with fury, she runs to the body laying on the floor as it attempts to get up and raises her bat. Swinging down with every amount of strength she has, she relentlessly beats the rotting walker until another sound wakes her from her anger. She turns, seeing the walker running towards her. And with that, the girl turns and sprints to the nearest apartment building.

Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:12 pm

Noises caught her attention. Her head snapped downwards. A dead walker. Another walker...chasing after a...human. An actual human. She mentally kicked herself for daydreaming and not paying attention.

From the three storey building, she pointed her pistol downward, using her skilled aim. She fired, hitting the walker straight in the neck, and it went down, its rotting body thumping against the street. There would be more of them.

To avoid attracting attention and making noise, Capri looked towards the girl and pointed towards the door below. The building was "hers" now, and there were no walkers inside of it. It would be safe.

With that, she ran to the door on the roof and ran inside, down the flights, pistol still in hand.
    Howl City
    Howl City
    Earthbound
    Earthbound

Post by Howl City Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:24 pm

I debated for a long time what I should do for my next move. I knew that I couldn't possibly survive alone against these things, so I had to find human company. The problem was, there were no ways to get the attention of humans without making excessive noise which would attract more than just the sane ones.

Driving my car silently, I suddenly found myself in the middle of a China town. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a sign that read 'Dollar Store'. I remembered coming here every July or June to get fireworks. Fireworks! That's it. Armed with my airsoft, I dashed for it into the store. Luckily, nobody or no thing was present. They must have tried to evacuate. I found a stack of fireworks and a lighter almost immediately. The store was filled with them and I took as many as I could with one hand. I dashed into my car and gasped, not believing that I'd made it so easy back and forth. I drove back to the mainland region and brought the lighter out.

I light one of the rockets and set them in a stand quickly. I take shelter in the white Sonata and wait for it to burst. The fireworks explode in bright shades and bursts of red, yellow and orange. I press on the accelerator , circling around so that no walkers can get close to me. If any sane creatures are left, they would undoubtedly see this explosion.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:27 pm

The shot started ringing in her ears, obviously a gun shot. The girl dove onto the ground, out of instincts, before looking up. The walker was dead, it's head laying a good three feet from it's idle body. The girl looking above to the building, a human standing on top. A human?
    Schuyler stood and dashed to the door, attempting to open the locked door. She pushed and pulled, knowing there would be walkers close after the shot. And with that, another shot. Multiple ones that surfaced old memories. Skye turned and looked to the darkening sky, a rainbow of explosions blasting into the air. Panicking, the girl looked up to the roof, the girl gone. She looked down, giving up hope as she saw the shine from next to her. Skye turned and looked at the officer's body, hiding behind an overturned car. It's badge sparkled with the reflections of the fireworks, tempting her. And as she ran to the body, she went into his pockets, taking out the handgun. Her eyes widened in excitement. She reached into the next pocket, ammo resting in a leather pouch. The girl hurried to stuff it into her bag and grabbed the badge before turning back to the door. Skye took the gun out of the bag and walked to the door, cringing even before pulling the trigger aimed at the doorknob.
    Her arm flew up, the bullet ending up cutting a hole in the upper left corner of the door. "Shit," she whispered quietly before returning to banging on the door. "help me, damn it." she muttered before turning around at the dark street.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:03 pm

ooc- I'm SO sorry it's so long... I got bored and it took me like three freakin hours so everything's okay... D:

I watched him silently, pulling out the last thing I had left to drink. A Redbull, it was best, something to keep me going. I took in a short breath, my eyes flickering up to the male once again. "Sleep...I'll be here when you awaken" I spoke simply, turning to watch the wall blankly. I took in a short breath before pulling my shotgun up. "Sleep well" I muttered, pulling the can to my lips to take a large swig. I sighed a moment, pulling the notebook into my back pocket. I was trying to keep ignorance in the room. I didn't want to simply look like I was packing up to leave.

*This is for the best* My mind tried to remind me. I simply shook my head, a sigh escaping my lips as I watched the wall. Now we are here for the waiting game...

The grip on my shotgun tightened. I pulled the can to my lips, finnishing it off. I could get out of the room quickly, and silent enough to not wake him from what I decided was a light snooze already. I started to dress once again, first, slowly and silently pulling my boots back on. I tied quickly, pulling the pistol into it's holster. I pulled the note from my pocket again. I opened it, starting to write.

"I'm sorry for this. Have a healthy life. I hope to find you sane and alive after all this passes. I regret leaving like this, but I'm growing too close to you. I wouldn't be able to end you if it came to it. I'm sorry.Remember, Avoir La Foi-Faith"

I ripped it out quietly, looking over a moment before placing the sheet under the can, where it could be seen. I stood silently, using the wall to help me up. I hoped he had been asleep, for I hadn't waited as long as I should have. I didn't want to risk it. I took in a small breath, limping to the door before looking back a moment. "Sorry" A sad smile crossed my face. Into the darkness I went...

I looked up toward the sky. My eyes had not been able to ajust yet. It would be a while. It was simply just too dark.*This wasn't sucha good idea* "Well I'm NOT going back. Not after I left such little explained" My voice was soft, and it quivered softly. I needed to find another place to hide. I took in a deep breath, walking toward what used to be the middle of town. Using the small alleyways, I knew well. There had to be a place still safe to stay.

Taking in short breaths, I walked slowly along, making sure to keep ears clear. I stumbled on a body once, but continued onward. The pain in my feet was growing, but I couldn't stop. I simply hoped the stitches would hold as I walked along the way. I couldn't risk bleeding out here. Making my way across the way, I stopped when I noticed a house through one of the alleyways. It seemed simply untouched. I took in a short breath. Could I trust myself here? Would there be people, threats, there? I shook my head, turning a moment. There was a loud moan, and my throat tightened shortly. I had to get there fast. I shok my head, limping forward quickly. I couldn't die. Not after running off again.

I reached the street, looking across the street a moment before dashing as fast as I coud across the way. My feet were killing me, but I had to find someplace. I took in the veiw a moment before walking up the sidewalk. What lay ahead of me? I wi*You're going to be okay, Faith. You acted the way most would have...Don't regret such things.* "I will" I whispered quietly the word getting caught in my throat.

The house was an iridescent blue in the moon light as I walked up the narrowing pathway. The house seemed to be settled on a hill, more on the outskirts of town. I could tell this by the few things I could see in the moon light. I had not gone into town, but away from it. My sense of direction had been thrown off by the sounds of moaning, and the darkness. Thank god I didn't come across any infected in the almost pitch-black alleyways.

I could hear a small sigh escape my lips. This was lunacy and stupidity wrapped into a big ball of screwed. *Who ever had the bright idea to run off in the middle of the night should go jump off a cliff before they hurt someone. Hey! Look who's next in line.* my eyes flicked across the scene, ignoring the snicker in the back of my mind.

My feet made little noise as I reached the front door. A hand reached forward, the other on the handgun that had been replaced in my holster. My hand wrapped around the cool metal doorknob, my eyes wide as they had almost fully adjusted to the darkness. I turned the knob silently, and the door pulled open. It was strange that the door was unlocked, but in times of panic, people didn't give a shit about belongings in a house.

I was more alert than usual. I guessed this was because of the Red Bull I had to drink earlier. It wasn't that far back, was it? I couldn't tell, time was passing me by, and I frankly, didn't care. Moonlight shone through the curtain less windows that were all about the house. I would have to make do with one or two rooms. A whole house could never be kept under wraps by one person. It was common sense.

The handgun that was pointed in front of me, gleamed silver in the moonlight. I walked on, my eyes wide as I looked through the darkness.

I cleared one room. The living room if I wasn't mistaken. There was a large flat screen Television, a couch, and a large arm chair. An animal skin rug accompanied the two bookshelves, and fireplace that filled the walls. There were no infected here, the first room I had searched. There would either be bodies, infected, or all of the above in this house. That was the main reason I didn't like changing locations that weren't already clear.

I took in a deep breath, my eyes scanning what was a kitchen. It was average for others, minus the arm that lay, dismembered on the cutting board, and the blood that splattered the walls. I was adventurous enough to look in the cabinets. I was rewarded for my searching. Behind the head that rolled from the bottom least shelf-telling me more that the infection had reached this house-, were two miniature bottles of water, and a large can of Ravioli. It wasn't spoils, but it was food.

I regretted taking the time to search. I had to be careful in the darkness. Anything could sneak up on me. I couldn't turn back the clock now, I just had to 'Keep swimming' The thought popped into my head, and I almost started singing like a loon. I swept the thought out of my mind quickly when I came to a hallway.

It was rather short, with a simple four doors and pictures lining the walls. I guessed one was a bathroom, two were bedrooms, and one was a laundry room of some sort. I cleared the first three rooms easily, two bathrooms, and a game room, come to find out.

The third was a bathroom, small in size, but had all the necessities. I pulled open the door to find a family. Not of the living, not anymore. You could say one of the family members was still 'alive'. A small boy, of maybe eight or nine, sat there in a pool of blood, feasting on his father's intestines. It made me shiver at the thought. Luckily, the infected had not been alerted when I opened the door. Therefore, I pulled out my hunting knife, severing the spine at the neck silently.

I was glad the light kept me from seeing clearly. I wouldn't want to see the other family members in their dead states. It simply wouldn't be healthy.

After wiping my hands off, I made it back to one of the two rooms. For some reason, the one room had a metal door instead of wooden one, and it was large, bulky, and red. There was a lock, and no way for infected to get in. I had literally; hit the million dollar jack-pot in hell. The thought made me smile slightly as I made my way into the room for the night. For all I had been able to gather, the infected couldn't break down metal, nor could they Open doors. Therefore, I was safe for once.

I stumbled inside the room, closing the door behind me before making sure the knob was securely latched. Around this time, I stumbled to the single window, making sure it had been fully secured before walking to the bed. I fell on it silently, my eyes already closed. No more pressure was on my legs, and I was in heaven for a moment. Of course, I still had to write.

I made sure to keep my eyes open as I rolled over. I didn't want to fall asleep at such times. I muttered something to myself before folding open the darkly bound book. There was a short intake of breath before I pulled a pen from its hiding place on my belt. With this, I started to write.

"It has only been two days since my first meeting with Liam. Two days is all it took for me to feel too attached to a human. My emotions were all that filled my heart. It even hurt to leave. It hurt to sever ties. It hurt to leave him there, sleeping silently, whilst I ran off on a suicide mission, but it had to be done. . . I ran off tonight, in the middle of the night, only to keep him safe. I reread The Accident again, and that's what made me decide. I could snap, or he could snap, and we would both be dead. This comes to my next point. Until further notice, I am writing all survivors off as dead at this point. There is frankly no way humans can come back from such a downfall in life, can come back from such illness. Just as I say Liam, Jaq, and my many fellow survivors are dead, I feel I am too. My mind will snap, or I will starve in this room. This place, this horrid bedroom of blue tinted walls, will be my tomb. I will stay here, secluded, until I either turn mad, or starve. I have a can of ravioli, and a few bottles of water to keep me alive for a bit, but not for much longer than what I usually have been. This place will be my burial ground, may it be by zombies or by another human; my day is coming. The wait is so simple; I can almost taste death on my lips. I have damned myself along with Liam, and for that, this is the punishment I will bear. Of course, for once, I feel no remorse for all this. This was meant to take the human race out. Our stupidity is no longer acceptable on Earth. Why stop the inevitable? So for now, as I sit in this drab small room, I will simply think, and ponder what little life that is left. After I complete this article, I will complete my journal for now. This is now about life, and not about living. Or is it about both? I'm unsure. For now, I will let my insanity settle, and my eyes watch other things. A wall perhaps?"

I finished off my writing, deciding that it was more about random rambles than about Liam, and our departure. I didn't care at the moment. All this was for me to know, and others to hopefully read my journal, and find out. I shuffled under the covers, the room darker than before it seemed. My writing was probably horrid in such bad lighting, but I didn't care. I bundled under covers for now, feeling safer in with the slight scent of Axe in my nostrils. I had left the notebook open, on the page I had stopped at. Maybe I would reread it later? Maybe not. Now wasn't a time to think. Now, it was time for me to sleep.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:47 am

I sighed, leaning on the back of a bench. I took a long drag of my ciggarette and looked to Rosco, who was chasing some near by rat. "Hey! Get away from that! You don't know where that things been." I got up and grabed his collar, pulling him away. "You know not to mess with things without permission." I looked him in his eyes and flicked his nose. "NO." His eyes got a bit wider and I looked away from him, I moved my hand to his hea, as I began to pet him, "You know it's just because I love you bud." A gunshot echoes and I duck down, Rasco close behind me. I get to a nearby building and press my back against it. I wasn't sure if the person was just killing Walkers or killing everything in sight. I pulled out my pistol and walked to the corner of the bulding slowly. I peeked around the corner, hoping the person couldn't see me. I could only see a small girl with a handgun facing away from the door. I stuck my gun out and waved it. "HEY! Are ya friendly?" I asked in a yell, hoping her aim wasn't good enough to make me lose my hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:47 am