Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Living Dead Girl: Faith Wynters

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Done Living Dead Girl: Faith Wynters

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Name: Faith Elizabeth Wynters (Living Dead Girl >Very Happy )

Nicknames: Gir (Ara/Peepi/Lunar) Faithless (Zalgo/Kyle) FaithyWaithy (Hailey/ Hayday Parade) Faitherito (Ringo/) Faithykinss (Scarlett/Lettie) Faithers (Kakers/Jade) Feathers (Jade) Anorexic Badgermole (Vasilissa/Stripper) Winter (Joe/Adam) My Dearest (Mr.Twisty Loop Person) Snowflake (Bianca)

Age: Her age ranges from about 6 to 21, but most of her body parts are 18
    Gender: She has very few male parts, but she does have a vagina, she is female.
    Hair Color: Black with a long white streak on the left side of her head.
    Hair style: Down to shoulders, one long messy curl past her stomach on each side.Straight, thin, and slightly messy.
    (#2)
    Eye color: One A deep reddish brown, and one green
    Eye Type:Normal? Bloodshot-It looks like she has Heterochromia, but they are eyes from two different people.
    Facial Features: Faith has the head of a rather different female. He skin is flawless, and she is pale white. There is a scar on the side of her face, but it is very small. The reason: Unknown
    Her face, however, looks as if it were coated with make-up like this: #3
    Tattoos of the face: Faith was lucky enough not to get stuck with any facial tattoos.
    Piercings of the face: There are two small holes, as if the owner of the head before her had snake-bites, but they have nothing in them.
    Body Type: Tall and lanky. She had no muscle structure, and barley any curves. Her hips are female, but a very under developed female.
    Body Tattoos: One piece of her skin as a small bit of a tattoo. It looks like the top of a heart
    Body Piercings: Besides the many stitches lining her body?
    Clothing: The scientist that made her were very strange people. They gave her a dress (#4) as if it were from the 1800 instead of future clothes.
    Personality: Faith has no set personality. She is part of every piece brain that was put in her skull. Some would call her a freak, but she is actually a gentle hearted creature.She treats people with respect, and takes the mean words of others as if she doesn’t understand them. Maybe she doesn’t?
    Sexuality: Bisexual (Of course she’s not trying, even though the dirty mind of some of the small male part of her brain make her think wrong sometimes.)
    Gender Preference: Anything :3
    Status: Single (She doesn’t plan on being in a relationship when she might eat her partner)
    Other: Faith has been cursed to be made out of at least 12 known people. Each have certain personality traits that actually show through her. Some of the people inside her are not always good. Faith doesn’t have split personality, no, all the brains work as one person to keep her whole. She can barley talk, and sometimes it’s not exactly intelligent speaking. Sometimes a certain piece of her mind will make her think tings their way. Faith is not as smart as any normal human. The separations of her different pieces of mind make her a bit slow. She knows nothing of what has happened to her before, she doesn’t even know that there are people fighting.
    This is what her skin/stitches look like: (#1)
    Weapons: Her Teeth, Her fingernails
    Items on person: Just the clothes on her back (No shoes)
    Hobbies: Do living dead girls have hobbies?
    History: Faith knows nothing of her past. The scientists do know of some of her other lives though. They are as follows: [Not all are Posted: Scientist gathered from random dead bodies and had no care for names and jobs at the time] A Baker, a Soldier, A secretary, a scientist of their own, a rapist, a gothic dancer, a stay at home mother, a school teacher, a first-grader, a theif, and a stockbroker. Nothing more is on file.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Done Re: Living Dead Girl: Faith Wynters

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Tommy Gun was here!

oh lordy o-o
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:20 pm

You know you like it
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:22 pm

xD lol!
    it's hmm Razz
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:08 am

Alright, number 4. Its midnight and with this one, I cant think straight. So I love the basic Idea, its unique in its self. I completely adore the idea of mixing people to make one all her own, and I love The Nightmare Before Christmas! Its a great movie! But you should keep the number of people inside of her consistent ^_^ The beginning says "At least 12 known people," but you only have 11 known at the bottom.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:55 pm

I feel that I want to say something about this one xD Because she's one of my better.

xD

It spoke of "atleast twelve" but only have eleven for two reasons
    1) I was running low on fuel when I made her character
    2) I spoke of only eleven because they know of twelve people, but they do not know the occupation of the 12th person. The role-play I made this for was one of a past-apocalyptic time. Therefore they had to scrounge for body parts as it was.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:15 pm

I agree that she is one of your better characters, after looking at them of course. If anything, the best you posted on this site. And Alright ^_^ That was me being nitpicky down to the very bone of your character. Maybe a little inside the bone. Just mention that not all body parts have notable previous owners.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

I shall do that.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror