Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Faith Wynters: Felis: Homosapien (Cat Person) Bio

Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Done Faith Wynters: Felis: Homosapien (Cat Person) Bio

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Name: Faith Wynters
    Species: Felis-Domesticus-Homo-Sapien (Cat-person)
    Information on species: By the time of “New Earth”, felines, referred to as “Cat People”, have evolved into humanoids. They are capable of interbreeding with the humans of the future. The Cat People have retained their retractable claws to defend themselves as shown by a feline matron, Matron Casp. They also have other feline characteristics such as slitted eyes and flat noses. Quadruped kittens which resemble modern kittens; humanoid features emerge after ten months into feline maturation.

Cat People act like humans for the most part, and vary in personality, meaning they can be both good and/or evil. Some can be misled into temporary villainy, but ultimately become penitent and find redemption However; they maintain a somewhat haughty attitude towards other species, including humans. Most species can only change into the simple house cat, but some rare felines can change into an cat at will.

Powers: (Rare Felis-Domesticus-Homo-Sapien Can change cat species at will Faith is one of these Cats)

Nickname: Gir (Ara/Peepi/Lunar) Faithless (Zalgo/Kyle) FaithyWaithy (Hailey/ Hayday Parade) Faitherito (Ringo) Faithykinss (Scarlett/Lettie)
    Age: Looks Eight-teen when in cat forms, but is older- (Acts like she’s 18)
    Height: Faith’s height really depends on her form at the moment
    Hair Color: Silver
    Hair Style: Pixie-like Cut, looks matted like a cats
    Eye color: Magenta
    Eye Type: Small Slits
    Clothes: Is mostly always in cat form, but if not:
    http://www.polyvore.com/book_store_brawl/set?id=31826801
    Personality Shy, Non-trusting, caring at times, random, will push her luck, challenging ,and loud ,clumsy, random, some say normal.
    Sexuality- Bisexual-Single (Maybe I’m looking, maybe I’m not)
    Weapons
    Human: A small dagger, with intricate patterns (See below)
    Cat: Faith uses her body as a weapon mostly- Claws and Teeth
    History: Faith was born in southern Arkansas so she has a rough southern accent. Her mother died whilst giving birth to her brother when she was two. Faith later ended up killing her brother for he had grown crazy. Faith lives in live as a loner, never joining a pack when asked. She doesn’t trust anyone for her father left them to die in one of the forests in the southern United States when she was only five. She feels like she will be going to ‘hell’ (if there is one) when she dies so she simply lives life to the fullest.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Fri May 27, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Done Re: Faith Wynters: Felis: Homosapien (Cat Person) Bio

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:33 am

Tommy Gun was here!

Wahaha CV Smile
    Zalgo the Imminent
    Zalgo the Imminent
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN
    DON'T MAKE ME CALM DOWN

Post by Zalgo the Imminent Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Al, I'mma eat your brain...

And the C.V.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:20 pm

You'll become marshymelowy puddin!
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:51 am

Alright, number 2. Again, wonderful description. Obviously some thought and research put into the species, but it is a little cliche. Animals that are constantly over used in hybrids are birds, cats, and wolves (Not to mention the constant use of angel and devil hybrids which does not work) so I'd recommend trying something different, one that stands out ^__^
    Just so were clear, I have to do this on ALL of them because Al wants that -_- I have nothing against you darling, you're a wonderful rper with very well developed characters.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:27 am