Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Famous Mistake

Jesseses
    Jesseses

Read Me Famous Mistake

Post by Jesseses Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:22 pm

We are both famous for singing. Your band manager called and asked if we can work together. My manager said yes. Ever since we met we were unrepeatable you and I partied together all the time. We were always on the news for doing something stupid. I stopped a year and a half ago after I found out I was pregnant. I moved to Florida to start fresh. I sing and act now. You and your band are in Florida staying at one of the best five star hotels. My mom flies down to visit us. What happens when we meet at the hotel restaurant? Would I tell you Blake is our son? Would you even believe it? Or would your band tell you I am just using you for number of things?
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Famous Mistake

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Still looking for a partner?
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Yes I am. Care to RP with me? Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:05 pm

I would love to =]
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks ^_^ So how would you like us to begin?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Either getting at the hotel, or getting ready for the dinner at the restaurant? It's your pick.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Getting ready to go to the hotel. I want to RP with the name Angel instead of Jessica if thats okay with you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:19 pm

That's perfectly alright... as long as you start of course Razz =]
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Alright Smile

Angel started to pack a few things to stay with her mom at the hotel. Her mom didn’t want to stay at her place do to the paparazzi showing up all the time. “Blake come her” she grabs Blake and kisses him in the cheek. She walks outside and puts him in his car seat. Angel ran back inside to get their bags and put it in the trunk. She gets in the car and starts to drive to the hotel.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:33 pm

I get out of the limo as the driver comes around and opens the door. I step out and take a deep breath. I pat the driver on the shoulder and smile. "You have a terrible job." I laugh with him. He nods and sighs. "Yeah but it pays the bills." I slip him a large tip and walk to the back of the car to help get my bags out of the trunk. "You worry about your bills. I'll worry about my luggage." I smile as I help the bellman put my bags on the cart.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:42 pm

I park the car right behind my mom’s car. She ran to my car to get Blake. The bellhop came and grabbed our bags. Another bellhop takes the car to go park it in the parking lot. “Hey mom I missed you” I went to go hug her.
    “I missed you two. I see you made Blake look handsome just for me” we laugh “Come on we need to go check out my room” she smiles. I went to get my laptop and baby bag. I gave the bellhops their tips. I quickly put on a hat and shades to cover my face to hide from the paparazzi that just walked in to the hotel. I ran to get on the first elevator.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:50 pm

I walked to the front desk and I heard from behind me one papprazzi yell. "Hey! There's Vinnie from the band Emergency Exit!" I sighed as the photographers ran over and pictures started snapping. I told the man behind the front desk, "Can I just get my room key. The name is Vinnie Thompson (not my real last name btw)" "Yes sir Mr. Thompson." "Call me Vinnie." I smiled. He handed my my room key and told me my room was on the 7th floor. He wished me a good stay and I made my way to the elevators as my security guard Roco followed me pushing photographers out of the way.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:02 pm

I got to the room before my mom did. I was guessing Blake probably pressed all the floor button again. I laughed to myself. I heard Blake laughs. I left the door open for them to come in. “Blake don’t run” my mom yells. I put my hat on the couch. I walk in to the hall and bend down “Blake!” he comes running to me smiling. My mom snaps a picture with her phone and smiles. “That’s was adorable. To bad the father isn’t in the picture” I looked at my mom.
    “He doesn’t know about Blake. Just like daddy wanted it. Besides he is living large with his band Emergency Exit" her mom rolls her eyes.
    “You can tell him now. Your dad left us remember”
    “Yes I remember. He left when I stopped partying, singing, and oh we cant forget the paparazzi when they stopped following me” they go in to the room.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:08 pm

I get to the 7th floor and go to my room, 708. I got a a great big view of the beach with a balcony. A big room all to myself. This year we went all out and each member got their own room. I set all my bags down on the floor near the closet and went to the window. "This is going to be great." I smirked to myself. I sent Roco to his room before closing the door to change. I put on my black and blue swim trunks and a t shirt. I put on flip flops and opened the door. My manager came barging in. "What are you wearing? We have a dinner to go to at the hotel restaurant. Shower and get dressed." I sighed and went into the bathroom.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:23 pm

We all got ready to go downstairs to eat dinner. “I’m having a feeling the paparazzi might still be downstairs Angel so make sure you look your best”
    “Yes mother. Make sure Blake looks cute” I put on black boots, light skinny jeans, a spaghetti strap shirt with a black vest “Is this good?”
    My mom looks at me “Yes it’s perfect. It’s a nice look Hun” Blake crawls to me. I pick him up. “Let’s go” we started to head downstairs.
    Flashes started to go off. The security had to help them get to the restaurant. “Angel what new scandal are you going to do?” they kept asking questions.
    They got to the restaurant and sat down at the back. One of the paparazzi managed to get in “Angel who is that little boy is it your kids?”
    “Yes it’s my kid. Security!” they pull him out.
    The paparazzi started to go off talking about her and her baby.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:31 pm

I get out of the shower and dressed in dark levi jeans, black converse, a white button up, a thin black tie and a black vest over it. I comb my hair and put it in it's shaggy styling and brush my teeth. I make my way to the door and my manager starts bugging me. I walk to the elevator ignoring him. We get to the main floor and security immeditatly gets trampled by all the papprazzi. I ignore the questions and walk into the restaurant.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:45 pm

My manager texted me telling me that later on tonight I have to sing at the hotel. I look at Blake’s seat and find him missing. “Mom where is Blake?” she gets up.
    “I don’t know” we got up and started to run around looking for him.
    I hear Blake laughing. Angel ran to the front of the restaurant and picks him up “Blake don’t you ever do that again” I hug him and start to head back to the table.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:48 pm

I see a little boy laughing and giggling as an woman grabs him and takes him back to her seat. She looked familier. I wasn't sure if I knew her or if she was just one of those faces. I called my manager, Kyle, over. "Who is that girl?" I asked him. "That's Angel. You two had a thing about 2 years ago." "That's her?" I asked stunned. He nodded. "Who's the kid?" He shook his head. "No idea."
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:54 pm

I walk back to the table, my mom mouth was open. “We should of seen this coming. Guess who is here” I put Blake on his baby seat. I turn my head “Do you see what I see?” I nod. “Did you tell him I was here?” all I could do was smile at Vinnie. I looked back at my mom. “No I didn’t. what do you want to do?”
    “I don’t know. Let just act normal and eat… fast so we can get out of her”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:58 pm

"I'm going to talk to her." I smiled. "I don't know man. Just leave her be. You have to get ready for your show later." "I'm talking to her." I say ignoring Kyle and walking over to her. "Angel? Hey. Do you remember me? It's Vinnie."
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:05 pm

I looked at my mom. “Oh, he is coming over here. You better do something and now” I got up “Hey Vinnie. How can I forget you? We did many things together that were on the news for weeks. How you been?” my mom clears he throat. “Oh and you remember my mom, Mari” she smiles and waves.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:07 pm

"Of course. How are you?" I ask her mother. I smile at both of them and take a breath. "I've been good. Things are going back and forth. You know how it is." I look at the little boy in his chair and smile. "Who's this little fella?" I ask smiling at him.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:16 pm

“I’m good now that the both of you aren’t doing anything scandalize” she laughs. They both look at each other. “Um I’ll leave you two to talk. I’m going to change Blake’s pamper” she picks him up and walks away. “Yea. Oh that’s Blake…” she smiles
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:45 pm

"Blake. Nice name." I smile as he gets carried away by Angel's mother. "But what relation does he have to you?" I ask looking back at her from scoping the room out for other people I knew.
    Jesseses
    Jesseses

Post by Jesseses Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:28 pm

She looks at him "thanks.." she looks around nervously "Blake is my baby.." she looks at him. Angel didn't know if she should tell him. She started to wonder what he would do if he found out that Blake is his son

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content