Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

3 posters

Famous Band

Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Read Me Famous Band

Post by Savannah Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 pm

ROLEPLAY: BRAND NEW!! Credit to Emmaraye* {Copyright 2010}

SETTING:: THE BAND. We're international, baby. Smile Living the dream all together in one mansion.
    NEVER TOO LATE TO JOIN Smile

ROLES:

The Singer SAVANNAH ] : This girl is a wee bit of a loner after The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride screwed her around.. She's the Lead Guitarist's sister and knows all about The Bass Guitarist's affairs but decides not to get involved. She spends most of her time in the Music Room, composing new songs for our band, or in the Asian-style garden, just being tranquil. She has the most beautiful voice ever, but hates the attention. For years, she's been crushing on the Pianist, is this next song she writes the time he finally notices her?

The Lead Guitarist Unforgiven ] : This guy. Wow. He's an all-round nice guy, as in , looks too! He HATES The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride but tries to tolerate him because he's The Bass Guitarist's best friend. He's hooked up with The Bass Guitarist at the moment, but a particular groupie has caught his eye (FINALLY), will this be the start of an affair? Or will The Lead Guitarist be nice enough to break it off with The Bass Guitarist before he makes a move?

The Bass Guitarist Joanne ] : She's a different kind of cool. She'd rather be off doing something not exactly allowed or moderately illegal than being with anyone in company. She's best friends with The Bad Boy Along 4 The Ride, and is in a relationship with The Lead Guitarist. Thing is... She's ALSO in a relationship with The Drummer. Oh boy.

The Pianist Polar bear/ Alcapon ] : Soft, kind, nurturing. It's a wonder this guy isn't gay! But he'd never do that. The Pianist never really crushed on anyone, until he heard The Singer's new song, and the way her voice echoed off the walls of his heart, never really left him. Will he make a move? Or be too shy?

The Groupie Mad Madam Mim ] : So she's obsessed with the Lead Guitarist, and pretty much has EVERY single poster of him made. She's got over 10 things signed by him, and hopes that by sneaking into their mansion, she will be noticed FINALLY by "The Man of Her Dreams"... Problem is, that's when she meets The Pianist.. OOps?

The Drummer [ ] : Has a secret affair with The Bass Guitarist, even though The Lead Guitarist is his best friend. He just can't fight his attraction for her. The Drummer is usually a pretty mellow guy, once you get over all the piercings & tattoos. He treats everyone the same and is always drunk or stoned out of his mind. People are starting to get worried about the care-free hippie but wont say anything. Will the Bass Guitarist put him on the right path, or follow him down the wrong one?

The Bad Boy Along For The Ride [ ] : The Bass Guitarist's best friend. He and The Lead Guitarist HATE each other with a passion, but maybe that's because he screwed around The Singer (Lead Guitarist's sister). However, he still has feelings for her, and even though he makes as if he has a heart of stone, The Singer's voice just seems to make him all-marshmallow inside. Will he sort things out?

The brains behind the lyrics THORN WITHIN ] Shes the crazy party girl that doesn't let anyone in. Shes best freinds with the drummer and writes most of the bands lyrics. She hates the bass because shes getting with all the guys, but she keeps it in, just like everything else.

My bio: Link in the signature

Last edited by Savannah on Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:55 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Anonymous

Read Me Re: Famous Band

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Pianist this time Very Happy
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:04 pm

You got it polar bear.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

savvy can i be the lead guitarist please

Last edited by UNFORGIVEN on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Joanne
    Made of Awesome
    Made of Awesome

Post by Joanne Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Joanne as the Bass Guitarist?
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Hey un. Please read the roles and pick a guy role. The orange is the guys roles and yellow is the girls.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm

i meant lead guitarist, sorry my bad
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 pm

its okay, and sure
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 pm

I guess the brains behind the lyrics...?

EDIT: Sorry, can I be the groupie instead? I hate to switch roles like this, but I was just snagging one before they were all taken. ;P Thanks!
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm starting

BIC: I wake up, stretching and taking a shower, quickly changing into my outfit for the day. Brushing my hair, putting it in a high ponytail as I walk out of the bathroom and down stairs into the kitchen. Walking over to the fridge pulling out the orange juice and pouring myself a glass.

My outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/glory_first_love_19_50/set?id=16642880
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:26 pm

ooc-Savannah, I asked to switch to groupie, please. Also you can save room by adding links with text instead of putting the entire link. Like if you wanted to show us your outfit it would go something like "quickly changing into [url=yoururlgoeshere]my outfit[/url] for the day." Saves room. ^_^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm

"orange juice gee your too kind savvy" i say quickly taking the juice out of her hand and pouring two glasses one for each of us
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:35 pm

"Okay I wasnt going to have some anyway" I say sarcastically confuse as the orange juice is taken out of my hand.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm

"table sleepy head" i say putting it back and grabbing leftover bacon and eggs from the morning before for breakfast
    Joanne
    Made of Awesome
    Made of Awesome

Post by Joanne Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:41 pm

ooc: Since we have no drummer yet, I think I'll use him as an NPC
    bic: Joanne smirked as she woke, finding herself in the room on the East end of the mansion. She was resting on the bare chest of her fellow drummer, still sound asleep. With a grin, the bass player pulled herself out from his naked embrace. She had planned for this, leaving pajamas for her to change into in the drummer's bathroom.

When she walked down toward the kitchen, it would seem as if nothing had happened with makeup washed off her face and hair left in somewhat disorder. Joanne usually came down right after she got up anyways.
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 pm

"What if I dont want to sit at the table? What if I want to sit right here?" I say sitting up on the counter top.
    thorn within
    thorn within

Post by thorn within Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Brains behind the lyrics please?

My Bio:
    https://anonymatrix.forumotion.com/character-biographies-f21/rose-nicole-spinelli-s-bio-t99.htm

Bic: I stretched and hopped out of bed, quickly changing into black skinny jeans and a dark blue tank top before pushing my bangs to the side and walking out into the hall. Bumping into someone I turned to see Joanne, something seemed a little off.
    "Sorry," I yawn, studying her for a moment. I decided to ignore the weird feeling I had and smiled warmly. "Morning," I say, before continuing off towards the bathroom to brush my teeth.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:09 am

"then what ever madonna but that is where i put your juices sorry, i shall get your butler on it right away, jeeves" i swap posisiton with no one " yes sir" i swap again "miss savannah would like her juice" i continue the dance with no one again "right away sir" i say picking up the juice and presenting it to her "your juice madam" i say bowing
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:14 am

"Well thank you kind sir" I say between histerical laughing at this game dance thing he was doing. Taking the orange juice and taking a sip of it.
    thorn within
    thorn within

Post by thorn within Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:16 am

After brushing my teeth I made my way down to the kitchen to hear laughter radiating from within.
    "Morning," I sang, as I skipped into the room and headed over to the fridge for some cold water. "What's for brekkie?" I ask as I drink from the water bottle I always had in the fridge, since I could never drink room temperature water. “I would offer to cook, but we all know how well that went last time,” I add pulling a face. I examine Sav and Adam while leaning against the bench.
    "I wasn't interrupting anything was I?" I ask slowly, thinking maybe I should have waited before coming down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 am

"nah thorn just screwing around" i say still messing around
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:30 am

"Nope, your not interrupting anything beside my brother dancing around like an idiot." I say still laughing. "I'll cook. Pancakes sound good??" I ask looking at thorn and unfrogiven, placing my orange juice on the counter, hopping off the counter top.
    Joanne
    Made of Awesome
    Made of Awesome

Post by Joanne Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:10 am

She grinned back, "Morning Thorn." Joanne wasn't too concerned about being caught on this side of the mansion, she always had an excuse up her sleeve. Still in her pajamas, the bass player continued down the stairs to the kitchen, just like any normal day. "Good morning everyone," she smiled as she entered the kitchen with Thorn, Savannah and Adam.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:33 am

Cissy had been up for hours already. She'd parked her car a mile down the road, so she'd had to walk that then the extra mile up the driveway to the enormous mansion of her favorite band. All in all that had only taken about half an hour, but she'd spent the past hour or so trying to find a way into the mansion. This would finally get Adam to notice her, to see all she could be to him. Giggling madly, she pulled herself in through a ground floor window and crashed to the floor.
    "Oof! Ooooww..." Cissy groaned as she got to her feet, rubbing her backside. Looking around, she discovered herself to be in a storage room. Wading through the old instruments, props, and costumes, she crossed to the door and found it locked. "Hmmm..."

Taking a lock pick kit out of her back pocket and briefly questioning why she hadn't just picked the lock to the back door, she picked the lock and stepped out into a hallway. Of course she'd looked at schematics of the mansion, but God knows what rennovations they'd made in the past six months. The most she knew was that she was on the ground floor of the East Wing. Straightening herself out, she started down the hallway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Devon woke up lazily stretching on his bed feeling the silk sheets against his back, arms, legs and chest. He had never slept on sheets like these before the band's success had grown. He managed to get up walking into his bathroom to do his necessities, wash his face and slip on a pair of jeans before heading down to the kitchen.
    "Morning everyone." He greeted as he opened the fridge to serve himself some OJ. "Did someone mention pancakes?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content