Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Engi
Brandon
Mireya
Faith Wynters
Danny
9 posters

The Last Airbender

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Last Airbender - Page 5 Empty The Last Airbender

Post by Danny Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

If anyone has seen the show Avatar: The Last Airbender, I'm sure you know where this is going. But the nations aren't at war anymore. Everything seemed to be in order, peaceful. There is being a tournament held in Ba Sing Se, and any and all contestants are welcome to join. You can be an Earthbender, Waterbender, Firebender, or even just a warrior. The contestants live in the high living area through out the tournament. Two or three to each house. There are different sectors, so not everyone is fighting everyone. The winner gets a bag of gold for spending or whatever!

After the tournament... well you guys can decide on what to do. If your having a fight, it doesn't have to be with another role player. I believe that's it. If there are any questions, we can figure it out as a role play!

Have fun guys!!!

Earthbenders:
    -Faith
    -Taiga

Firebenders:
    -Brock
    -Kyoko

Warriors:

Waterbenders:
    -Asagi
    -Capri
    -Danny

House 1 (they can be coed):
    -Asagi
    -Faith
    -

House 2:
    -Capri
    -Danny
    -Kyoko

House 3:
    -Brock
    -Taiga
    -

Can add more!

Last edited by Danny on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

The Last Airbender - Page 5 Empty Re: The Last Airbender

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:06 am

I groaned loudly, "I'm sleeping. Can't you see? I never eat before a fight." I rolled over in my bed and stretched out a little bit more.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:09 am

She glared at him over her shoulder. "Well sorry for trying to be nice." She spat, flicking her wrist at him. She turned away and smirked. Some dirt rose from the ground and sprinkled down onto the boys face. "Show some politeness." She instructed, putting her hands on her hips as she turned to look at him.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:23 am

I sat up slowly and brushed off my face before looking at Taiga. "Why is that? We are opponents! I have no ties to you that require my respect." I shook my head, chuckling to myself at her "politness" and her "code of chivalry" attitude before lying back down.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:26 am

"Yes, but for now we are roommates." She said, stamping her foot on the ground. The dirt from the sides off the room gathered above him and a large rock formed. It fell on top of him. "And, as roommates, we will be respectful." She said, glaring at him.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:35 am

I was startled when I was awoken again, this time by a slightly large rock. I pushed the rock off of me and stood quickly. I was at the girls face in a flash, staring down at her. My hands were clenched into hard fists. Hot steam left my nose at each breath. "If you are smart. You will be "respectful" and leave me be girl."
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:45 am

The boy awoke again, angry still. He stood up and came over to me quickly, obviously pissed. I put my hands on my hips and stare up at him. "Respect is something earned, not just handed to you." I responded up at him, smiling deviously. "I'll give you some if you give me some."
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:43 pm

I stood after listening to such bickering. It would drive me mad if I had to listen anymore, and it efinatly wasn't helping me meditate. My match was tomorrow, but I hadn't the want to go inside and sleep. Of course, I forced myself up by a bit of rock. I took in a deep breath as I began to walk, vabrations coming from very little places. I continued on, counting each house until I got back to my house. I sighed quietly as I pulled myself up the stairs and inside.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:44 pm

"Good night, Kuruk." Kyoko said, then took another sip of her tea. "I should be retiring as well." She stood swiftly and walked to the kitchen, emptying her tea out the window and placing the cup in the water basin. "I'll see you tomorrow" Kyoko smiled to Capri and brushed her hands on her clothes before walking back to her room. "Oh, it was wonderful meeting you, Capri." She smiled and walked into her room and into her bed, falling asleep soon. She had not bothered to change until morning, for her eyelids weighed a thousand pounds.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:45 pm

I wake up to the morning sun, shinning in. I quickly jump up, moving around my room. I grab my clothing and things I'd need for the day before going to was up. I had some time before my first match, and I wasn't sure if anyone else had woken up.

~~~15 Minutes Later~~~

I was sitting outside the house, watching the morning start up. I had a small, light breakfast. After my mediation, I slowly got up and made my way towards the tournament, ready for the opening ceremonies before it began!
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Kyoko woke as the sun rose, just like she had in her village. She stretched and rose from the mat on the ground, then looked to her clothing. She shook her head of her foolishness and went into her bag, taking out her battle clothes. Regardless, she was happy she had not slept in those. She quickly changed and fixed her hair before taking the small box of candle lighters and slipped them into her pocket. If she was to fall weak, she could use those as an advantage. She grabbed her coins and left the room quickly, ready for the opening ceremonies.
    Kyoko left her room to see the house empty. The girl walked from the house into the already busy streets, looking over the assortment of heads walking, some running. She followed the crowd, sure it would eventually lead her and the other competitors to the ceremonies.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:19 pm

White... Panels, plains, always white. My dreams consisted of vast fields of nothing but bright white, and I would slowly walk through them. Some squares from the floor, or land, would lift and I would walk through those. All I ever did was walk in my dreams. Walk through the field of white.

I was fast asleep in a tree, one arm dangling off the branch and my glider was neatly set against the trunk of the tree. Coa was a little higher then me in the tree, but slept soundly.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:48 pm

I snorted, as the begining of laughter and shook my head. I replaced my shirt and gathered up my bags. I pushed past Taiga and walked out of the house. I set up a small pad to sleep on in front of the arena. I quickly went into sleep.

A couple hours later, I awoke and created the head of the line.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Capri smiled, "Yes, you too, Kyoko. Goodnight."

Capri got up, put her dishes in the basin and walked down the hallway towards her room. Her footstep were light and airy. The tea had plastered a small, dreamy small on her face.

She walked into her room and gently feel on her bed, falling sound asleep with both hands tucked neatly under her face.

OOC- Guys, having a very rough day. Not in the mood to post a long thing tonight. Quite tired. Maybe tomorrow...
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:47 pm

ooc - sorry guys, I've been very busy, so I'm just trying to post web I can.

bic - I watched as more people came to the kick off events. All "champions" (the tittle for the contendents in the tournament), were to walk under a tunnel and under a stadium where they would wait for their time to come out. Viewers were above us, the roar of their voices were defining. The stomping of their feet could be heard. In the tunnels, there were four main chambers. One for Eartbenders, Firebenders, Waterbenders, or Warriors. Each chamber would go out and show themselves off. It was off, but hey, the faster we got this done with, the faster would could go.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:32 pm

I awoke on the grass, having fallen asleep during my medisation. I took in a short breath as I felt the coolness of morning under me feet. I stood, taking in a deep breath as I pulled up and toward the arena. My own match wasn't until later, much-much later.

I simply wanted to have someone to talk to, and I hoped the many people waiting in the lines would be those people.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Kyoko caught another fire bender and stayed behind her, the woman's face completely masked in war paint. She stayed close behind her, as she had given directions to someone else. The woman lead her into what seemed to be a dark alley, but with roars of excitement. "What is that?" Kyoko called out and the woman turned around, laughed, and spoke.
    "It's the cries of the stadium, dear. First year?" Kyoko nodded and the woman spoke again, stepping into line with Kyoko. "Don't worry. I'll lead you to the 'Fire den'" she said, using air quotes over Fire den. Kyoko smiled and thanked her, but followed her and the flow of the crowd into a sheltered tunnel, sunlight on the other side, which was a good bit away.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:08 pm

ooc - I'm not sure where everyone is/went, but let's start the tournament then!

bic - I'm leaning against the wall of the cave, watching the other fighters. Some seemed very eager, ready for the battle, while others seemed nervous. I just watched, trying to keep my face neutral. From above, I can hear the cheers and hollers, the boos and the curses. There is also an announcement ringing through the stadium. The people go a bit quieter, but the voice boomed, echoing into Ba Sing Se. The voice was explaining the tournament, the origins and honours of this. Them before I knew it, we were walking out of the cave, being lead into the very wide stadium. Above there were fireworks and blasts, dancing in the sky. Each grouped walked out, smiling and waving. The people roared, screaming at the top of their lungs. I laughed, watching everything. A bit more of this before I would hear the voice telling the fighters good luck, and sending them off to their first battles. I was ready for this.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:36 pm

ooc: If one of you wants to fight me idc lol if not, I'll just make an NPC

bic: I sigh and stand up, tightening my sword across my back. I heard the annocer call my name to the 3rd arena. I glanced around slowly before stepping out into the open, thick air. It was quite humid and my ears were already ringing. I shook off the side thoughts as I got to my side of the floor. I began focusing on the fight that was a bout to unfold. I was hoping my first my would be an easy one, getting me through the rounds quicker gave me more time to rest for the next one.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Capri stood in the tunnel, by the other Waterbenders, listening to the extremely loud noise from above. Having woken up hours ago and preparing herself, she was quite relaxed. She knew Kuruk would be in here, and was searching the crowd for him. She saw him staring at people, listening as she was.

She sighed, but her patience was unwavering.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:59 pm

We were lead forward, one of the Earthbenders from a tribe not too far from where I had been raised. I took in a deep breath as I felt the cool earth under my feet. If it was anything like the Underground Earthbending competitions this would be easy. I smiled quietly, as they spoke, their voices loud and rumbling around me.

I giggled, listening to them all. It was fun, everyone having a good time;smiling and laughing.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Kyoko absently followed the steps of the others, leading each other out into the open stadium. She remained with the woman, who was smiling and laughing. Her name was Akane, and she had three children and a husband at home. Kyoko soon learned she had lost her first match in the quarter finals, against an Earth-bender. "You have to watch them. Some play with their eyes closed. Others play with eyes staring at you like they've seen your life from start to finish. All the lies, all the failures." The woman had said with a smile to the crowd. Kyoko was happy to have this woman with her, as she did most of the talking, giving her tips and telling her about her own home life. "Oh, hush, hush. They're announcing the schedules!" She said, squeezing Kyoko's arm as they both looked up to the announcer, standing high above the challengers.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:20 pm

The crowd roared with delight, and I could help but smile and wave back. There was just an overall pleasant feeling throughout the stadium. The announcements came on, quieting the crowd and contendants. He spoke of the schedules before announcing the start of the tournament. Cheers erupted again, as fireworks were set off and the fighters walked out. This was the main stadium, where the final match will be held. But throughout Ba Sing Se, there were many tournament rings that were to be used.

My match started soon, so after leaving the stadium, I head over to my arena

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:59 am