Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+5
Engi
Brandon
Mireya
Faith Wynters
Danny
9 posters

The Last Airbender

Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Last Airbender - Page 3 Empty The Last Airbender

Post by Danny Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

If anyone has seen the show Avatar: The Last Airbender, I'm sure you know where this is going. But the nations aren't at war anymore. Everything seemed to be in order, peaceful. There is being a tournament held in Ba Sing Se, and any and all contestants are welcome to join. You can be an Earthbender, Waterbender, Firebender, or even just a warrior. The contestants live in the high living area through out the tournament. Two or three to each house. There are different sectors, so not everyone is fighting everyone. The winner gets a bag of gold for spending or whatever!

After the tournament... well you guys can decide on what to do. If your having a fight, it doesn't have to be with another role player. I believe that's it. If there are any questions, we can figure it out as a role play!

Have fun guys!!!

Earthbenders:
    -Faith
    -Taiga

Firebenders:
    -Brock
    -Kyoko

Warriors:

Waterbenders:
    -Asagi
    -Capri
    -Danny

House 1 (they can be coed):
    -Asagi
    -Faith
    -

House 2:
    -Capri
    -Danny
    -Kyoko

House 3:
    -Brock
    -Taiga
    -

Can add more!

Last edited by Danny on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 8 times in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

The Last Airbender - Page 3 Empty Re: The Last Airbender

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:22 pm

I roll, dodging the things flying through the air. This was crazy, yet somehow enjoyable. I turn around to see what was going on, when I rock hit me in the stomach, forcing my to my feet. Was that the new firebender? Either was it was irrelevant. I cough, getting to my knees. Another rock, but I block the rock, with a wave of water. I throw a hand up, wrist facing the ground, before I flicked the rock to send it flying back. I walk back to the ice fort, pressing my back against a wall. That blow would bother me for a while.

"You okay mister?" the kid asks. "Fine. Just took a hit. I'll be out in a second," I give a single laugh, getting to my feet, looking over the top, searching for my next target.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:38 pm

There was laughing and I noticed that it seemed they all liked the evade, attack, run around, evade, repeat tactic. Most of them I hopped wouldn't be in the tournament. Some of the smaller children would just be a waste of time to defeat.

I heard it. It was pushing toward me. The larger rock had been blocked by one of the others.Somehow it had decided to bonce around before decing to head toward me.I took in a short breath, raising my arms to cause a sort-of body suit to grow around me, for I didn't know which direction the rock would actually try and hit me.

I felt it hit my left side, the rock atleast, before I let all the Earth drop back into the ground. Hopefully I wouldn't be attacked with anymore rocks now.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:13 pm

I grinned when I saw that one of my rocks made contact with the other guy that was around my age. He picks the rock back up and sends it back my way, I pull back as the rock passes right by the top of my head. I could feel the air that was surrounding it. The momentum it carried was heavy. I was pretty glad that I dodged that one. I looked over the wall and noticed a girl just standing there, watching. I called out to her from behind the wall, "Hey! You going to join?! Or just stand there?" I pressed my back against teh wall as I felt multiple rocks rictoche[sp] off of it.
    Capri
    Capri
    The Zealous Irish-Italian

Post by Capri Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Waterbender. Room two, please and thank ya.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:20 pm

Taiga set her things down on one of the beds and ran outside again. She grabbed a fist full of dirt and looked over. There were some kids playing a game with ice and rocks. She smiled slightly before running back upstairs and setting the dirt on the ground in a little pile.
    Capri
    Capri

Post by Capri Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Light shined into the room where the girl way sitting, on the window seat. She was reading, absentmindedly twirling her finger in the air next to her glass of water. A little ball of H2O was hovering above the glass, spinning slowly and dancing.

Noise caught her attention, and the water plopped back into the glass as she set her book down. She sighed and looked out the window, seeing her roommates and other teenagers apparently battling it out. Snow balls and rocks flew through the air.

Sure beats reading. she thought in her head, standing up. She ran out of the room and outside, observing the fight first.

Capri stuck her arm straight out in front of her and twitched her fingers. Hundreds of little beads of condensation hovered in the air. She concentrated, slowly turning the water into ice, and then flicked her wrist. The many beads of ice flew towards the battlefield, to everyone except her roommates. She smirked, light blue eyes gleaming.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:03 pm

ooc - I'm going to move on from the war game. If everyone is okay with that. If not, I can wait on the post.

bic - Little beads of ice came flying towered everyone, gently hitting, distracting a few. I took that chance to throw more snowballs at people. I laughed as it hit someone in the face, but that victory was shortly celebrated. A rock was heading towards me, so I ducked. However, I heard a "plop" behind me, followed by screaming. I turned to see a couple on a boat, now soaked. The kids eyes widened and they scattered, pushing the earth walls back into the ground. "Run mister!" the kid yelled as he followed his older brother and his friend. I'll admit, without the earth walls, the street looked like a battle field. I did the opposite though, walking towards the river to see if everyone was okay. Master Pakku taught me to face and conquer my mistakes; to fix them where they could be fixed.

"Excuse me. Sorry, is everyone okay?" I asked the couple. The woman seemed flustered, frantic about her clothing. The male was trying to calm her, and was obviously angry they were interrupted. "What's the big idea?" the guy asked angrily. "Idea? Nothing. We were just playing a game. We're sorry that we interrupted."

"Sorry? Does sorry fix this?" There wasn't anything wrong, just a wet couple. "No? Does this?" I ask sarcastically as I push my left hand to the side, and a stream of water is drawn from them, drying them off. "Better?" I ask him in a snarky tone. He snorts. "You in the tournament?" I nod. "Well I expect more," he says highly, before sitting down and rowing away with his girl friend.
    Skye
    Skye

Post by Skye Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:12 am

Kyoko played the game quite normally, only using her fire bending to burn some rocks that she couldn't avoid. Soon enough, more people joined. Another girl, who she supposed to be her other roommate joined, and it seemed as though another girl had joined too. As Kyoko stood up from crouching to celebrate the victory, she looked at the other girl. "Hi" She smiled, sticking out her hand. "I'm Kyoko. You're in the competition as well?" Kyoko asked, just as the water splashed the woman. Kyoko laughed and rolled her eyes before turning back to the girl.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:16 am

Something happened and all the walls fell. The kids ran off laughing and I stood, brushing myself off. I looked around shortly before walking back towards my bag. I waved at Kyoko and smiled, "I guess I'll see you around then Kyoko?"
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:43 am

I sit with my new hawk friend on the top of a tree and watch the others below doing god knows what. I watch one boy [Danny] and turn to the hawk who I decided to name Coa, which means little fighter.

"So, Coa, what'cha think of this place?" I ask boredly, swinging my leg off the side of the branch. I grab an apple off the tree and slowly toss it in the air, catching it. On the fourth toss, it slips from my fingers and tumbles down to the ground, nearly hitting the boy [Danny] in the head. I cringe, as it hits the ground with a splat next to the boy.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:52 am

I begin to walk back from the river when an apple speeds past my face, landing in a broken mess. I look up to see a girl sitting in a tree. I move back a bit to get a better view. "Having fun up there?" I joke. Was she part of the tournament? And which house was she staying in? She seemed odd, sitting in a tree, with a... Hawk? Not a duck hawk, or a a peacock hawk, but just... A hawk. Odd. I even heard that the King of Ba Sing Se had a bear, just a regular bear. But thy was many years ago.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 am

The boy looks up at me and I stare at the apple for a moment. I shake my head quickly as I realize he had asked me a question.

"Of course." I giggle, grabbing my glider and jumping down. Coa lands on my shoulder as I land in front of the boy. I stick out my hand proudly for him to shake it.

"My name is Mercy." I say with a warm smile on my face.
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:05 am

An airbender? I hadn't known they had returned. How many other airbenders where there? I firmly grab her hand, shaking it well. "Kuruk," I return the smile. "Pleasure to meet you. Are you in the tournament?" I ask as I walk a bit, back towards the battle field. I melt the remaining ice walls into a floating stream, before redirecting it back into the river.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:11 am

My eyes glitter with amusement, "It sure is nice to meet a friendly face around here, Kuruk! And uhm... Tournament?" I let out a whimsical giggle, "Oh, god no!" I say as Coa flutters his wings, almost in a laughing manner as well.
    I follow him, my feet lightly grazing the ground as I ride mostly along wind currents.
    "So, this tournament thing... What's the dealio? I mean all the towns people are in a huff about it." I say flatly.

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 am

ooc - read my last post again Mercy, it answers your question Razz
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:19 am

edited sorry bout that
    Danny
    Danny
    Michelangelo
     Michelangelo

Post by Danny Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:37 am

"It's called The Nations Tournament. People from each nation have signed up for this tournament. Ba Sing Se was lucky enough to be able to host it. Brings in a lot of profit I assume. There's a great honor given to the winner, along with some cash," I chuckle. The sun had started to set, and workers were walking around the city to lit lamps for the evening.

"It's getting late though. Perhaps... I'll see you around?" I ask, backing away from her to head back into my house. I walk in and start preparing some tea for my fellow room mates. I also begin to cook some food, starting up a fire to cook some fish.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 am

"Riiiight..." I say, and he mentions something about money and I frown.
    "Cash?" I say, "Who needs cash?" I laugh, and we say our farwells. I stare at Coa for a moment and he stares back.
    "What'cha wanna do?" I ask Coa and he flutters his wings, "Alright." I say and open up my glider, soaring up into the sky with a gust of wind.
    "WOOPIE!" I say, climbing higher into the sky, a huge smile on my face.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 am

I shrugged when she didn't reply and I picked up my bag. I walked inside of my house and went to find a room on the first floor. It was quiet, so I guessed I was alone. I dropped my bag in my room and took off my shirt and hoodie. I was always slightly warmer than most people. Probably becauseof me being a fire bender. I sighed and went into the kitchen to begin making tea.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:08 am

Taiga stood up, the remaining dirt dropping to the ground. There was someone else there. She quietly snuck to the door of the kitchen, hearing them making noise. She took a quiet breath, then jumped into the doorway, throwing her hands up. The dirt she through onto the ground became like needles and they surrounded her, all pointing at the man.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:22 am

I circled around and see a earthbender egging on a firebender.
    I laugh lightly, "This doesnt look so safe." I say to Coa as he soars beside me.
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:27 am

I glanced up from the pot of tea slowly. "Hello..." I smirked slightly. "Is that how you greet ALL your room mates? Or is it just because I'm a fire bender?"
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:29 am

"Roommates?" She asked, dropping her arms to her sides. The bits of dirt fell to the ground in small piles and pulled away to the sides of the room. "I thought I had this place to myself." She put on a fake pout and began to walk out of the room. "Such a shame. Whats your name, fire bender?"
    Brandon
    Brandon
    Brandy Maxy
    Brandy Maxy

Post by Brandon Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:43 am

I smirked and began heating up the pot. "Yeah, I thought the same thing...My name is Brock. Brock Turo. You?" I get out two small cups and pour some of the hot water into each. I put some herbs and flavoring into each, before walking out into the living room. I hand the girl one cup of tea and I sit down cross-legged on one of the cushions.
    Engi
    Engi
    Devious Chibi
    Devious Chibi

Post by Engi Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:46 am

Taiga accepted the tea happily. "Thank you." She replied, sitting across from him. "I'm Taiga. Taiga Tamar." She said, watching him. He was taller then her, no doubt. And stronger, a fair match then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:45 am