Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

BIO
    Name: Mercedes [Mercy]
    Nickname: Mercenary [Given to me by May], Magic [Given by Bianca], The G [Faith], Muffin Man Killer [Nate], Muffin [Cuppycake!]
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Looks: intense forest green eyes long eyelashes. Sun kissed brown hair, edgy and pin straight, comes a little past my shoulders, parted to side and side bangs.
    Make Up: intense black eyeliner and mascara.
    Body Type: Curvy, thin. Hourglass; hides it under sweatshirts mostly. Toned nicely due to swimming and other sports
    Clothes: low cut black tank top. Worn low slung jeans with a tear in the right knee. A slightly over sized black hoodie. [ http://www.polyvore.com/normal_outfit/set?id=20815744 ]
    Jewelry: Necklace with symbol for chaos on it. 3 rings, one on left ring finger. 2 on right hand, one on thumb one on the ring finger. Cartilage piercing with a small silver hoop and two small regular piercings [black studs].
    About Me: sings, plays guitar, writes. Sarcastic. tom boy, adventurous. 13 is lucky number. Crazy, loud, fun, daring, hyper almost all the time. I’m just naturally loud… hates shopping and is slightly scared of preppy chicks. Loves music with a passion. Kind of a hippie. Dances too. UNPREDICTABLE! I’m very blunt about things
    Sports: On swim team; plays water polo, dances hip hop
    Height/Weight: 5’5 + 117 pounds
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Gah Im so sorry love. My computer died T_T I'm here now.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm

I will be using the normal bio under my signature if you'll still have me dear.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm

It's alright no worries Smile lets get started shall we?
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:19 pm

Yesh Plox :3
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:24 pm

I pull my teeth gently out of the man's neck and let him slump to the ground. I stand, wiping the back of my hand across my mouth and I look around, my eyes slowly filtering into their forest green color again. The moon's pale light streaks through the city's buildings and shadows the man as I push his dead body with the toe of my shoe. I could feel my teeth sink back into my gums and my teeth felt dull again. I walk forward through the dusty city streets and take a turn onto a main sidewalk and continue walking.
    I pass the old ice cream parlor me and Faith used to go and I smile a little bit, memories flooding back in... But then I remembered how we screamed and fought about her being out so late... I knew she had been cheating on me... I just knew it...
    I growled a little bit and turn on my heel quickly walking the other way towards the graveyard...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:33 pm

"What day is it again?"
    "It's Monday, Faith, Monday night" The words made me groan as I rolled over in bed, my eyes peeled shut.

"Oh C'mon! I'm not letting you stay in bed another minute! Lets go out for once instead of you sleeping here"
    I sighed quietly, knowing that my somehow new best 'friend' was only out to get me. I knew why she wanted me out of bed, why she was hanging out with me. She was obsessed with the fact of ghosts and goblins that crept out at night. She wanted to see her.

I shook my head as I rolled from the bed, and onto my feet.
    "Atta Girl" She smiled before turning to escape my room. It wasn't the prettiest sight, I had to admit, but there was something else about it that just made people want to turn away.

I sighed, shaking my head as I pulled a hand through my hair once. Pulling it into a bun I pulled my Beret from the drawer, placing it on my head. Green were my colors today. Green with envy for all that had see what they thought was her. How I just wished I could make my min play tricks on me. I sighed quietly, taking in a short breath and walking from the room.

"Ready" I spoke simply, starting out the door.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:42 pm

I get to the graveyard and look around, finding my grave. I found flowers on there and I pick one up, twirling it in my fingers.

"You know..." I heard a voice behind me and I whip around, a small gasp escapes my lungs -- not that I needed the air anyway --, "It isnt very safe to be around these parts of town... The hunters are on the look out.. They've seen you..."

"Get out of here." I say coldly and Aldephus, one of the oldest vampires I've met so far, gives a small chuckle and raises his eyebrows.

"You're looking for someone... Aren't you?" He says, his voice playful.

My eyes must've given it away because he cut me off, "You are... Oh, how delightful... A vampire in love with a human, eh? Who is the ... Not so lucky human." He gives a hollow laugh.

"N-N...No one..." I stutter and take a step back, tripping over my tombstone and falling down onto the soggy ground.

He gives a shake of his head and laughs, turning away, "Pathetic newborn." He says and flits forward, a rush of air wafts over me as he leaves... I quickly clamber up and shake myself off.
    Maybe he was right.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:51 pm

A deep breath ran through my lungs as I felt the arm around my waist. I looked over to the girl that walked beside me, and she grinned.

"I've never been able to do this to anyone before" Her voice quivers, she blushes, looking away. I chuckle quietly, shaking my head as I watched her look back up. She was taller than I, and seemed to have to upper hand in everything, how was I to reject? I shook thoughts out of my head, knowing they weren't what I knew. I knew I should have just told her what had happened.

She never gave me the chance though. She assumed I was cheating on her, that I would degrade her like that. I shook my head at the thought. There was no way I could o any of this, no, that's why I told her I never wanted to see her. I was hurt, and now I saw, like so many other nights, why it was my fault she was dead.

I looked up to a giggle as I saw it. The only Ice-Cream Parlor in town that we had ever gone to. I took in a shor breath looking over to the girl. What was she getting at?

"Shall we get something here then, Amy?" I used her name as I started toward the door. I would show this girl that I wasn't going to show emotional pain in such a place, if that's what she wanted.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:51 pm

ooc - be on later Sad
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:02 pm

ooc - jk i can stay longer.

bic -
    I walk forward a bit, the rose still in my hand and I hear something crumple under my foot...
    A note?
    My eyes lock on it as I lift my shoe up gently and grab the note. From Faith.... My eyes narrow on it and I slowly place it back on my grave with the rose. I walk out of the cemetary and look around.
    I watch two girls go into the ice cream parlor and I freeze... I knew one of them...
    Faith.
    My eyes grow wide and my feet launch forward. I find myself at the ice cream parlor in a snap and suddenly stop in front of the window as some people look at me funny... RIght... Humans werent used to people just poofing in and out so fast... I almost cause a scene with the humans as they stare at me but I quickly dart out of view and press up against the side of the building...
    it was her. I let out a sigh of relief and a little laugh. She was okay...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:14 pm

We sat at the Soda Fountain, a smie on both our lips. Mine, of course, being fake seemed almost sickly sweet. Amy was happy that I was here. If only I could look into that pretty little head of her. I took in a deep breath before watching her, stare my eyes to death it seemed.

"The usual Faith?" Jordan, the boy from UAM spoke from behind the counter. I smiled, he had been here the first day I had set foot in here, an it seemed he'd be here the last. I gave him a friendly smile, noding quietly.

"And whatever Amy wants" I spoke simply, placing money down infront of him. I turned back to the girl.

"So...Who were these friends that you were with earlier? They seemed to keep in the shadows didn't they?"

I watched her quietly flinch before trying to act normal. Of
    course, I had darker motives than just getting to know this girl.Her friends, they were newborns, new to town, I was pretty sure of it now.

"They're just new friends, they came with me... we all met up on our travels"

I smiled quietly, nodding as if I was interested.

"And what about you Amy?" Jorden let the bubblegum Cotton Candy sprite float slide my way, the same with the dish of vanilla she had ordered.

"How do you feel about the sun?" I asked, sounding intruiged.

"I mean, like some people have skin conditions and stuff" I shrugged as if shrugging off the thought, taking a bite from my ice cream.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:29 am

I look around, letting out another sigh and I step forward, feeling a tight grip onto my arm.

"Going somewhere, princess?" The cold harsh voice asks and I look behind me slowly.

"Well..." My snarky remark was cut off by a quick snip of a silver cross against my cheek. I hiss trying to back off... Hunters...

"Don't worry... This will only hurt a lot." The man smiles and takes out a small vile of holy water. I back away, slowly, preparing myself to make a run for it...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:51 am

There was a smile on my lips just as there was a smile on hers. It was dark, almost lustfu smile. I giggled quietly like I was a stupid school child being charmed by a handsome someone. I finnished off the ice-cream quietly, my eyes on the girl as she finished off her own.

"Would you like to come back to my place now...You didn't get to see all that much of it" My voice was filled with a fake lustful charm as I watched her with dark eyes. She would have been a cool kid, if she wasn't a vampire.

"Maybe you can come to my place instead, it's much more...comfortable" I chuckled quietly with her words before I stood, starting to walk from the parlor giving her the chance to catch up once we got outside.

I started walking down the street, a smile on my lips as I turned into a darker of the alleyways. The girl gave a giggle before I pushed her against the building's outer wall, a hand her short-skirted thigh as I planted a kiss on her lips.

"You're fast" She giggled and I grunted. Just wait until she thought she had her meal and I would strike. She returned the kiss, once, twice, three times, before my hands started to travel up her boddy, quietly reaching for the rosary around a belt loop. She moaned in the alleyway, and I felt the anxiousness of fangs under her full lips. I chuckled quietly.

"Have fun in hell, Amy" The words were whisperedas I wrapped the rosary around her neck, placing the cross on her forehead. She would be dead soon.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:39 pm

I back away slowly, feeling the light air sweep from under my feet, picking up dust as it rolls out into the main street. I watch the three hunters and twitch slightly. I look behind me and they grab me, violently pushing me up against the cool brick wall.
    I let out a small growl and try to kick them away from me.

"Welcome back to Thornsdale, Miss Thompson...We've been expecting you." The leader of the hunters lets out a small giggle as he pulls out a stake. I could feel my teeth itching to elongate and sharpen, but I held back waiting for the proper moment...

The leader begins to examine the stake, "You don't seem like much of a fighter, are you?" He says, a cruel smile swipes across his face.
    I stare at him coldly...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:57 pm

I took in a deep breath as she started to thrash about, the sizzling of her skin the only thing really being able to be heard accept the scream that emited from her throat. fall

I forced her to fall. I watched her a moment as I kicked her knees out from under her. I shook as I force my body down ontop of her. She hissed as she threw me off, grunting quietly as I landed on my back.

She practically flitted ontop of me. I felt hands on my throat. She giggled, watching me from amave as blood started to fall from her neck, the burn had probably damn near killed her. Just a few more moments and she could have been dead.

She ran a hand down my cheek and I glared up at her.
    "You're a pretty girl, Faithy" She hissed, and I glared at her.She simply smiled, showing off the newly protruded fangs. I slowly pulled my hand down my body, acting like what most thought was a feeble human. I grunted, my eyes growing wide with 'fear'

"Amy I-I thought you were my friend" My voice wavered as I wrapped my hand around the stake. I was bigger than her, she was just a newborn that thought she was something.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:28 pm

The hunters grasped my throat, slowly taking the holy water and making crosses against my neck. I could feel the burn against my skin and I hiss angrily.
    My sensitive ears pick up the sound of crying and whimpering...Faith? Could it be...

I was pulled back into reality with a slash to the face with the silver cross again and I kicked them away, letting out a loud shriek of pain...

I grunted as the two holding me toppled over from my powerful kick and I fell to my knees, barely getting the strength to hold myself up. I could feel the leader looming over me ready to strike.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:36 pm

There she was. Atop me leering like a hawk. She had grabbed my face, turning my head on it's side.

"You're too cute to let go to waste- I think I'll keep you"Her lips graced my skin and I grunted. A hiss escaped from her lips and I knew she was ready to change me.

"No way in hell" I hissed, bringing up the skate to jam it through her heart. She shrieks an I push her off me, down onto the ground. Then it seemed to be all over.

A scratch to the cheek and I started bleeding before I felt her turn into ash under me; ash and blood. I smirked, shaking my head as I stood, stumbling slightly. I forced my hand over the cut on my cheek, tasting the blood. It was good, hopefully not like itmight have been a few moments later.

There was a shriek, and I looked up. It was of a girls, but where was she? I needed to help her.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:44 pm

I scramble up, my cheeks burned and bleeding; he grabs me again. He holds the stake to my heart and gives an eerie chuckle.

"You deserve this... All of you nasty street rats think you can just go and kill whoever you want..." He smirks, "Not this time."

He raises his stake in the air and I scream again, partly out of fear, partly out of rage, and I elbow him in the gut, making him cough and stumble back. I whip around and jump on top of him, my nails growing longer and sinking into his skin, tearing the large artery in his neck. I watch the blood flow out and I lick my lips...

Yum... I smile to myself, sinking my nails in harder, watching the life flood from his eyes... Victory is mine...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:57 pm

The scream ran into the night again. That wasn't any scream. That was one of agony and fear. Like the one I had just heard from Amy. I launched myself up, knowing I had to help someone. They could have been hunters, or maybe they had the job handled. Either way, I wanted ot make sure.

The cleaners would be out soon to clean and burn the ashes. I shook my head, taking in a deep breath as I ran. I stumbed slightly on the curb, but continued, the hood over my head, and the roasary in my palm. I stopped as I heard a moan in pain. I turned, my hands hidden in the large flowing sleeves, as if I was a monk.

"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever."

My voice was soft, almost manly as I chanted the psalm passage. I kept my face hidden under the hood, the rosary in my palm. I needed to make sure they needed it.

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:01 am

I whip around at the sound of a prayer being said... By a familiar voice... I stop, declawing myself from the man and I quickly stand, wiping my hands on my jeans.

"Stay. Away." I say, slowly backing away from the three, now dead, men on the ground. My eyes dart wildly back and forth. Faith. Faith. Faith.

She was never that religious, why was she reciting this prayer? I shook my head, maybe I had the wrong girl... Maybe it wasn't her, just someone who sounded like her. I stayed where I was, the smell of the blood on my fingers made me twitch as I waited for an answer from the praying stranger.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 am

There was a warning, but I continued on, walking and praying, the only prayers I really knew.

"Our Father, who art in heaven hallowed be thy Name,thy kingdom come,thy will be done,on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread And forgive us our trespasses,as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever."

I continued, growing closer with each word until I was atop the dead bodies. I kneeled at them, the rosary in my hand,handing down.

"God shalt be wit you during your judgement. May thine be safe and holy. Bring you to the kingdon of god. May you live on, in another life." I spoke the words softly as I pulled the males eyelids down. So he looked as if he were sleeping.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:18 am

I backed away, "Stop that, Faith!" I hissed, watching her close the mans eyes as she recited the prayer. I realize quickly after that I had said her name. My eyes widen and my breath shortened.

I looked down quickly and started running towards the graveyard, hoping she wouldn't follow me.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:23 am

The girl, she recogniced me. I didn't know from where, but I knew I knew the voice from somewhere. Where from I didn't know. I took in a deep breath as I ventured to look up, only to catch the tail of a foot. I shook my head, hearing the sounds of bells. The curch bells were ringing, and I smiled. Maybe I could catch up to the gir. I nodded a moment before starting to run out of the alley, the cleaers would take the bodies to their places later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:54 pm