Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

2 posters

Twist and Turns

Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Read Me Twist and Turns

Post by Mercy Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're ex's and we were in this huge fight a few months back and you screamed that you never wanted to see me again. So that night I left and never came back...
    People have been claiming they've seen me around town, but weird thing is I was found in a car crash the morning after our huge fight.
    The twist is, I'm a vampire... I was Changed after the car accident...
    What happens when I walk by an old hangout spot of ours and you spot me? Will I run, or will I want to kill you? Or... Will you want to kill me because you are a hunter...

Girl/Guy: Faith Smile

Last edited by Mercy Thompson on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Read Me Re: Twist and Turns

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:24 am

The light pajamas I hd put on would keep me nice and comfortable tonight. I was glad that for once, I wouldn't be alone in bed. I took in a short breath as I looked over to the door. The light was still on and the water was still running.

I gave a quiet giggle as I flicked on the bedside lamp, letting the above light flick off. The light was soft a it graced my skin, giving a yellow hue to the room. I shook my head as I pulled back the sheets, settling in. The water cut off and I smiled quietly, closing my eyes.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 pm

I run a hand through my damp hair and walk over to the bed, sliding under the covers. I turn off the lamp on the bedside table and give a small yawn, and resting my head on the pillow. I watch her for a moment, a smile flickers onto my face.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:57 pm

I heard the door open, and before I knew it the light was off. It was like she hadn't even gotten into bed. I took in a short breath before shoving my face in the pillow a moment. It wasn't normal for me to be so quiet. Usually I talked my head off, but I assumed she was tired and needed her rest.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:00 pm

I laugh as she pretty much slams her head down into the pillow.

"Nice...Erm..Pillow face plant." I giggle, watching her for a moment.

She was awfully quiet and I wait for her to start a onesided Faithsation [faith conversation] where I'd just sit there and laugh quietly while she rambled.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm

I turned on her quietly watching her a moment. I watched her with large eyes, shaking my head.

"You know. I do things like that alot nowadays. I just don't know why. Usually it's something that reminds me of you and I get..." I trailed off. I looked up to her, my eyes slits now.

"YOu wanted me to didn't you!" I spoke quietly, shaking my head.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 pm

I turned on her quietly watching her a moment. I watched her with large eyes, shaking my head.

"You know. I do things like that alot nowadays. I just don't know why. Usually it's something that reminds me of you and I get..." I trailed off. I looked up to her, my eyes slits now.

"YOu wanted me to didn't you!" I spoke quietly, shaking my head.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:26 pm

A smirk flashes onto my face and slowly turns into a laugh. I avoid her question and flip onto my back, lacing my fingers behind my head... I could still see that stupid crack in the ceiling...
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:30 am

A small audible sigh rose in my chest. I shook my head, taking in a swallow off breath. She left me there, a small frown on my lips. I wouldn't give the satisfaction. I was silent as I turned over on the bedsheet, giving nothing but a silent grunt as I forced myself to close my eyes. If she wanted to play like that, I could play. But how was she playing exactly?
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:36 am

I hear her give up and turn the other way. I laugh slightly, turning back on my side to face her. I close my eyes, breathing normally and relaxing.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:40 am

I heard a quieted laugh, and could barley keep the straight face. I could beat her this time. With a natural breath of air and a gracefulness I could never muster, she turned back over. I could tell; I felt the bed move slightly. I took in the moment to close my eyes as relax. It wouldn't be long before she herself would want to give up. Of course, that was a hope.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:43 am

"Now, tell me dear what is goin on in that little mind of yours?" I ask jokingly, my voice is light and sweet as I watch her intently.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:51 am

This was easy! Just ignore the girl until she gave up. She would have to eventually. My eyes were heavy with sleep as I waited. She would break before I would let the darkness of dream set in.
    I wanted to talk, wanted to turn over on side and kiss her, but I somehow couldn't.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 pm

I raise an eyebrow, she seemed to be getting tired. And no doubt ignoring me. I stay quiet and lick my lips a slight bit, listening to her breath deepen and her heart beat pulsate through the room, the air vent rumbling quietly in the corner... The wind tapping on the glass from outside... I could hear everything.

I smile contently.
    Faith Wynters
    Faith Wynters
    The Cuppycakecreep
    The Cuppycakecreep

Post by Faith Wynters Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:44 am

I took in one last breath before I gave a slight turn. It seemed that she may herself have fallen asleep. If not, I had probably just cost me all this for I had worked for. A deep breath rose as I saw her, eyes open, a smile on her lips. How could she act like so when she was doing nothing. The smile on her lips made me melt even though it wasn't directed toward me. I tried to spin around all quick-like, but I was sure she had noticed everything.
    Mercy
    Mercy
    The Master of Horror
    The Master of Horror

Post by Mercy Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 pm

I watch her out of the corner of my eye turn around and look over at me. I laugh.

"Oh, you think you're sneaky, huh?" I ask, turning back on my side to face her, propping myself up on one elbow and resting my cheek in my hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:26 pm