Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

+6
Allen
Jade Hawk
Melanie
Savannah
Skye
Laurel11
10 posters

One-On-One Settings

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Read Me One-On-One Settings

Post by Laurel11 Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:28 pm

These Settings are just suggestions to help you get started, feel free to use them, but you don't have to if you don't want to

*****Credit goes to whoever on AB made these, I just copied and pasted them from there*****

1)We used to be best friends. Maybe a little more than best friends, at least, that’s what I wanted us to be. We were very close. Until I moved, that is and I didn’t just move across the country, I moved halfway across the world. To England to be exact. The move changed both of our lives. You, turning to the wrong crowed seeing as you had no one else to turn to, and me, becoming little miss popular, the ‘it’ crowd that we both made fun of in middle school. So now, with you being such a mischief, your parents are fed up with your attitude. They think that it would be a good idea to finish your senior year with me..in England.

2)You and I have been going out since a few weeks after I moved to town. Its been 6 months and I've been hiding a big secret. A really big secret. and I tell you the night of our 6 month the person you think is my little sister is actually my daughter.

3)You and I have been going out for what seems like forever. Recently your parents finally convinced you to join the army after months and month of them nagging you since you were the only one that wasn't part of it. How will I take it when you break the news to me on my birthday that you leave for training in a week?

4)We have been best friends for as long as we can remember. We promised that we'd stick together. I started to fall for you when you were still around and then your family decided to move. I moved on with my life and became a totally different person since you last saw me and so did you. Will we even know each other? what will happen when you move back for senior year?

5)You and I are best friends. I come to you for anything and everything. Well your getting tired of that because you fell for me hard and my boyfriend breaking up with me is the icing on the cake. Will you tell me how you feel when I come running to you again?

6)So I moved away a year ago and I came back to visit about 6 months ago. While I was here we got drunk at a party and well...stuff happened. 6 months later I came back again to visit my cousin and I'm 6 months pregnant with your child. Will you believe me when I tell you? What will you say when you see me?

7)So we live in a pretty small town, not much to do, but in our district we're known to throw the best parties, and also our football team. I guess that's where the farm boys come in. Well see me and you we're opposite, I'm the one in the mini skirt on the side of the field cheering on the football team, you're more in the stands there to support me since you didn't really click much with the people in my clique or really into writing music, performing and all that sort of stuff. But we're best friends and always have been. But will your secret of planning to move out of this small town and off the Los Angeles to pursue your dream as a musician going to be put on hold when I tell you I'm pregnant with your baby?

8.)Your history: You've lived in (insert town name here) all your life and grew up with everyone in it, along with your pretty large family. You've always been quiet, but you used to have a goofy side to you. You work at the local bike shop as the manager. You used to ride yourself, compete and everything, had sponsors, you were quite the big deal as well as your best friend (insert friends name here). Until one day after a party on your way home you got in a car accident killing (Insert same friends name here). Since then you've been walking around with a cloud over your head and you became an insomniac.
    My history: I just graduated from school and decided I couldn't take my mother anymore so I ventured out to see my dad, his new wife and newborn daughter. I wasn't looking forward to it, in fact I only came on impulse. But all my life I've been forced to study, study, study. There was no time for parties, friends and all that fun stuff. My parents divorce hit me the wrong way messing up my sleep pattern with their late night fighting, so I am too an insomniac.
    Story: So I'm new to town and landed a job at my step-moms boutique on the boardwalk right next to the bike shop. It's late at night long after the boardwalk has cleared and I'm out for a stroll when we meet. Will the stories unfold? Will you show me around town? Who knows what this summer has in store for the both of us as two loners venture out on a quest to give a second chance at a deserved childhood.

9)So we dated a few months ago, and one night in December you decided to surprise me with roses. At this point I was not satisfied for whatever reason that was non-existent and I decided I was done. I left the roses right there to die. So now I'm wishing I could go back in time and fix what I had messed up because I realized that you were perfect for me. A couple of days I called you and asked you to meet me for coffee at the little Cafe in town. Things are going to be a little awkward with the small talk, but that's even if you made an effort to come see me? Will you forgive me? Or just leave. (Based on Back to December-Taylor Swift)

10) You're the new guy at school. You have this whole "I don't give a crap attitude." You're into some bad things, and you really have no need for a bunch of friends. You don't care much about school. I on the other hand, am very outgoing and liked by almost everyone. When you first come to school, I find an attraction towards you and I'm determined to become your friend, but you keep shrugging me off. I have a talent at reading people and I know there's more to you than you're hard demeanor. You come to realize that there's more to me than my happy one and you start to become interested in me. Will you take action and try to get me and figure me out? Or go on ignoring me?

11)In high school me and you used to date. We got really serious, we even talked about getting married. Well one day we got in a big fight and broke things off. We never really lost our feeling for each other. You moved away to go to college in another state and I stayed at home.
    Now you're back, the reason is, I'm getting married. My fiancee is really mean and yells at anyone who gets in her way. Well you're a wedding planner. She found you and wanted you to help her. So you accepted. Now we start spending time together. Will our feelings re spark? Will you tell me before I do? Or will you tell how I feel before the preacher says 'speak now or forever hold your peace'? We will find out Smile

12)A few years ago, you and I had a complicated relationship. One second we would be screaming at eachother, then the next second we were kissing in the rain. For one reason or another, eventually we broke it off for good.
    ~ Now we're seniors in highschool. You haven't changed. You still say what you feel and do what you want.
    I on the other hand are now dating your polar opposite. A rich, sweet, and popular guy. He does everything a perfect boyfriend should do.You see me going out one day. Does it spark jealousy in you? Anger?
    ~ I'm happy with my boyfriend, or that's what it looks like on the outside anyways. Is it possible that
    I'm starting to get bored with his perfection? Could I really miss the 'Screamin and fighting and kissing in the rain'? Let's find out.

13)You, popular, rich, good looking, you name it you have it. Or had. Because you are so good looking, you are beyond cocky and treat others badly. Your mother left you when you were younger and your father hardly pays attention to you. One day you notice this girl, and of course you think she just loves you, but the thing is this girl is a witch. You invite her to a dance as your date, and arrive with your girlfriend. You think this was going to hurt her, but it didn't, it hurt you. Later that night she's at your house and she turns you into a beast. You are hairy, have fangs, stand on 2 legs, you get the idea. So, the only way to break this spell? You have 2 years to find your true love, true love's kiss. You have to lover her, and vice versa. You try your girlfriend, but surprise, she doesn't love you.
    So, where do I come in? My father broke into your house and he offered me to live with you so you won't turn him in. I have arrived and am in the bedroom you have redone for me. Will I ever trust you? Will I ever learn to love you? Guess We'll have to find out.

14)I'm the coaches daughter, but I've been living with my mom for the past three years. It's now the summer before our senior year, so, junior year summer. Anways, I've moved up for the summer to live with my dad, however he was out to coach a group of teenage boys at a Soccer camp this summer. Seeing I've for whatever reason decided to come stay with him, he had no choice but to bring me along. Who knows, I might be good at Soccer.
    We start, with the main arena, just on the field by yourself at dawn [early morning], while my dad and I just arrive. The coach always arrives a day early to start working out plays and make sure the lockerrooms and such are in good condition.
    You're a player that's well known and on your way to the big league. So one day I might see your name upin lights

15) A couple of my friends and I started a band for fun. I'm the singer in the band and tonight we are singing at my best friend's Halloween party, the most popular party where everyone who’s anyone is there. You are new to school and have been here for a couple weeks. Well a couple of your new friends’ invited you to the party. What will happen when you spot me at the party singing? Will you come up and talk to me? Will you stay in the shadow? There is only one way to fine out.

16)You αre a famous singer in one of my friends favorite band -whαtever bandname you want.- Me αnd α couple of friends score some front row seats to see your show. Our eyes meet when your where playing one of your sets for the audience. You end up doing a great concert and all the girls are surronding you and the band trying to get you to notice them but you cαn't stop thinking about the girl. Do you try to find me or αm I just αnother girl at one of your concerts?
    Am I α girl thαt goes fall for a famous singer, or do I plαy hαrd to get?

17)Your the hottest singer on the billboard charts. It all starts off with you finishing your concert for the night and walk out of the backstage door, accidently hitting me in the head, not knowing that I was there, the thing is i'm not like most girls that would swoon all over you. I hate your guts and your not sure what to think of that. This is the first time we meet. What will it turn out to be? A true love? Or something different. Lets find out.

18) You are the school player so basically the football captain. You’ve been with every girl in school and everyone loves you except for me because I can’t stand you. You can’t take that I hate you so you try to get me to like you and fall for your charm. well see how it goes from there.
    (Well start by arriving at school)

19)We are at a masquerade ball were everyone in dressed up in facncy ball gowns, nice suits and everyone is wearing masks.we are both ther with a couple of people we know having fun and dancing until you spot me across the dance floor and is istantly drawn to me. that you have to find out who the mystery girl is. What will happen will we know each other?? and if we do would like each other or instantly hate each other.

20) Your new to the school, being in the same Drama class with each other, we are paired up to do the parts of Romeo and Juliet,Your the all round good looking guy who all the girls druel over and all the guys envy, I'm the pretty quiet girl who tries not to get noticed. what we dont realise is that we used to be the best of friends when we were younger, and then you moved away to live with your father who lived in England at the time, what I didnt know was that you used to have a crush on me and now your back, you rediscover who I am and all your feelings come back. Will I remember who you are and discover your secret, or will I carry on not knowing anything?

21)female you have been Marked as Royalty from birth and when you were born a Prince was chosen for you to Marry , you have never met this prince Nor do you know his name. Growing up you are told stories about my life and Where i am living and basically anything you would want to know except my name. As your greew up the Fact of marrying a stranger finally sunk in and you decided to rebel against it, Once Graduation was done with you packed your things and left with a friend.
    Male I was 3 when my Father and Mother decided on who i was gonna Marry, Once it was settled there was no changing it. They would tell me stories of you and would update on how you were as i grew up but they would never tell me your name no matter how much i begged, as i grew up i started to realise i didn't want to be forced to marry some Stranger so i took off to College/University to start my life out as a normal kid.
    Setting You(the girl) have now Graduated from highschool and have been accepted at UT( university of Tornto), you start the year off ok it's around December, and there is this big Christmas party being thrown at some Rich kids Mansion (Guys) you decide to take a break from studying and go with a couple friends. This is when we meet. Will you soon realise im the Prince your suppose to Marry? and if you do will you stay or go?

22)You and I used to be the school's famous couple. Inseparable, madly in love, that kind of thing you know? And then, in the middle of senior year, you break up with me. The day after the break up, I "left for Europe." Truth was, I was pregnant and it is yours, and since you broke up with me the day I was going to tell you, I decided not to tell you anymore. I thought that I could keep the baby hidden from you. By moving to a different city that’s three hours away, and that's where I had the baby. (insert baby's name here) and she just about to turn three, and I'm back in town because of a family reunion for two weeks. What will happen if we run into each other??

23)We have been dating for quite a while now, and we are totally in love, but one night while I was driving home from a high school football game we went to I got in an accident, I am currently in the hospital and I have a slight temporary memory loss. But doctors are still running tests What will happen after they find out that there is something even more seriously wrong with me? Create Drama, and Make it interesting please Smile

24)Your my brothers best friend, and My family and yours are going on a Summer Vacation for 2 weeks together, thing is, you've been secretly crushing on me too......What will happen? Will we tell each other?

25)We are best friends, we have known each other since kindergarten. We are the two closest friends you could ever find, but what happens when your dad starts dating my mom? What happens when they begin to get more serious? Will you feel like your dad is trying to replace your mom? Will I feel like my mom is trying to replace my dad? Will our parents dating ruin our friendship? Or will it make us closer, and strengthen our friendship?

26)
    You are my best friend, we have been friends since 5th grade. But I have a secret.....I like your brother. We promised each other we would share EVERYTHING, but I refused to tell you this. When you find out how will you react? When you see your brother and I flirting will you feel like I am pushing you away? Or will you be happy for me?

27)
    I am Studying abroad in Europe for the semester, I have just arrived, and I just got settled in the place where I am staying. I am out wandering the streets in Europe and for some reason I catch your eye. Will you come up to me and talk to me? Or just admire me from afar?.

28)We've been dating for years, but one night we went further than usual. Slightly scared, I walk home alone and end up being molested in a nearby park. It turns out that it was your best friend. I'm pregnant, but who's baby is it? To complicate things, a new girl is in town who is obviously trying to steal you away from me, making me jealous, but you just don't see it, and your best friend is completely obsessed with me and won't leave me alone, leaving you jealous. Will we last? Who is the father?

29) We are both at a new college (doesn't necessarily mean we are straight out of high school), and we are roommates. You are the bad-boy, rebellious type, and I'm the bookworm. Completely different. However, we begin to fall for each other, but neither of us admit it to each other, or ourselves. Who will be the first one to cave, and what will our friends think?

30) By some complicated senario, I go to an all-boys boarding school. Thankfully, I get my own room. You attend this school (with whatever personality type you want) as an ordinary student. However, you start to fall for me. Will I fall for you as well? Will I just think you like me because I'm the only female around for miles?

31) The Prince and the Pauper. We both look identical, I'm a slave in the palace, you a prince. We one day meet up and decide to switch places for fun. You are my slave, and I am treated like royalty. To remove the typical love-affair, that's it. Will we decide to switch back later? What will we learn? What will others think when they find out?

32) You and I are trapped on an island together and have to survive (plane crash?). We end up falling for each other, but we still have to think of how we are going to live!

33) You and I are trapped on an island together and have to survive (plane crash?). We end up falling for each other, but we still have to think of how we are going to live! Sound familiar? Well in this setting, you are very aware that this is all fake. A reality TV show. What happens when I find out? (Note: you still genuinely like me)

You can post RP's in here and I will add them to the list Smile

Last edited by Laurel11 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Skye
    Skye

Read Me Re: One-On-One Settings

Post by Skye Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Number eight is so based on Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen! Very Happy
    Sorry I saw that and had to point it out Smile
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:37 pm

I should prolly give credit to the people who made these...lol.....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:07 pm

yep u should
    Savannah
    Savannah
    VIP Member
    VIP Member

Post by Savannah Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 am

Number 15, 16 and 19 are mine. I created them
    Melanie
    Cookie Monster (:♥
    Cookie Monster (:♥

Post by Melanie Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Credits to me for 12 =D
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:08 pm

I don't know what made me think of these... I don't even do one-on-ones usually. But they were in my mind. Okay, I know where the first one came from...

1) We've been dating for years, but one night we went further than usual. Slightly scared, I walk home alone and end up being molested in a nearby park. It turns out that it was your best friend. I'm pregnant, but who's baby is it? To complicate things, a new girl is in town who is obviously trying to steal you away from me, making me jealous, but you just don't see it, and your best friend is completely obsessed with me and won't leave me alone, leaving you jealous. Will we last? Who is the father?

2) We are both at a new college (doesn't necessarily mean we are straight out of high school), and we are roommates. You are the bad-boy, rebellious type, and I'm the bookworm. Completely different. However, we begin to fall for each other, but neither of us admit it to each other, or ourselves. Who will be the first one to cave, and what will our friends think?

3) By some complicated senario, I go to an all-boys boarding school. Thankfully, I get my own room. You attend this school (with whatever personality type you want) as an ordinary student. However, you start to fall for me. Will I fall for you as well? Will I just think you like me because I'm the only female around for miles?

4) The Prince and the Pauper. We both look identical, I'm a slave in the palace, you a prince. We one day meet up and decide to switch places for fun. You are my slave, and I am treated like royalty. To remove the typical love-affair, that's it. Will we decide to switch back later? What will we learn? What will others think when they find out?

5) You and I are trapped on an island together and have to survive (plane crash?). We end up falling for each other, but we still have to think of how we are going to live!

6) You and I are trapped on an island together and have to survive (plane crash?). We end up falling for each other, but we still have to think of how we are going to live! Sound familiar? Well in this setting, you are very aware that this is all fake. A reality TV show. What happens when I find out? (Note: you still genuinely like me)
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Twist on number 3...

I disguise myself as a male. I fall for you. How do I tell you, and what will you think of me? WILL I tell you?

MAYBE you like me and question your sexuality (what? It makes for a good story!)
    Allen
    Allen
    Admin's Pet
    Admin's Pet

Post by Allen Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Am I the only one who fell asleep at fourteen and had gray matter drip from his nose at twenty-two?

Really? The only one?

Well. GOOD ON YOU FOR MAKING AN EXTENSIVE LIBRARY LAUREL.
    Adolpho
    Adolpho

Post by Adolpho Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:04 am

Sleep You made it all the way to 14? Kudos!

Haha, naw I just read a few of them at random, and they're pretty good. I might use of them later.

Jade your number 3 twist sounds like "She's the man" (Don't ask, I've been forced through a few chick flicks in my days).
    Laurel11
    Laurel11

Post by Laurel11 Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Your welcome Allen. Smile
    Eljordo
    Eljordo
    CAPTAIN VICTORY
    CAPTAIN VICTORY

Post by Eljordo Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:25 pm

If anyone is interested, I JUST posted up a 1 on 1 futuristic type RP, but it has a bit of a twist to it Very Happy girl or guy would be fine
    Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Well I was thinking of Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" which is what that movie is based off....

Jordo, post a link in the rp ads... I'm curious.
    MikeyMike
    MikeyMike

Post by MikeyMike Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:29 pm

ALL CREDIT TO MIKE (:

1) The summer is rolling by quickly and summer jobs are opening up. I'm new in town and recently got a job at the local beach as a lifeguard. School isn't quite over yet but that doesn't quite matter to me since I don't go to school anymore, even though I'm supposed to be finishing up my senior year. I live alone in a condo in town because I moved away from my family. Speaking of family, due to some problems in my old town, I am no longer in contact with them.

You're very known in town. You're not the most popular, but you're not at all unpopular. You have a reputation in town because you tend to profile everyone, getting under their skins and quite often getting in fights because of it. You're used to getting attention and you never go without it.

On the first warm day of May, you and some friends decide to play hooky and hit up the beach. When some of your girl friends notice me, they instantly get giddy and try to grab my attention. When you attempt to converse with me, I completely shrug you off, barely giving you the time of day. This drives you crazy. You hate being ignored and will try to do everything to get to the bottom of why I'm such a loner prick. Even bigger challenge. You'll try to get me to open up about myself, my past and why I moved.

2) I'm 19 years old and I just recently moved out of my parents house. Okay... I got kicked out and my new home? The local park bench. I have no food, I have no money. The only thing I have is the clothes on my back and a small Knap sack with some of my things in it. I've been living on the bench for nearly a month now. I'm hungry, I'm tired and I stink. I don't ask anyone for anything because I know I'll be rejected so I don't even bother.

Now, your father grew up poor. He lived in the slums so he knows what it feels like to not have a roof over your head and food in your stomach for days. But now, your father is no longer that kid from the slums. He's CEO to a big corporation. On his way to work, he drives by the park and sees me. He pulls over and talks to me. After interviewing me quickly, he decides to drop me off at your house. Your mom had to be convinced but she finally let me in.

No one has let you know that there's some stranger off the streets in your house. But once you find out, you do everything in your power to get rid of me. Will you change your mind when you actually get to know me? Or will continue to push me out the door?

3) You and I are seniors at Great Oak High School, (location doesn't matter) and we've been dating since our sophomore year. I am the baseball champ at school and we've just won the state championship so we wanted to celebrate. To celebrate our big win we go to a bon fire one of our classmates was throwing down. On the way to the bon fire, I took my eyes off the road and drove the car off the side and flipped the car. You came out with a few scratches and bruises and small broken bones, or injury. I, on the other hand, suffered really badly. I had to be rushed to the hospital because of the blunt force trauma caused. I ended up waking up with no recollection of what happened. When you received notice that I was in critical condition, you came to my aid as soon as they released you. The unfortunate part? Someone beat you to it. Your enemy (insert name here) was able to reach me before you did. She convinced me that we were a couple and you and I hated each other. When I was released, we went back to school a couple. Word got out and we became the talk of the school. I was still completely clueless what was going on, and believed nearly everything... Everything except you, that is. Will you let her get away with it? Or will you fight for what's yours?

4) Okay, so we're going to go a little Romeo & Juliet here. We are modern royalty, (someone in Europe or whatever). My family is throwing the 35th annual Masked Ball at your 35 acre estate (think Birmingham Palace) and only the wealthiest of the wealthy are invited, and yes that does include you and your family. Now, we may think this is any normal ball but it's not. My parents announce that they've arranged a marriage for my 21st birthday. Being the rebellious teen that I am, I refuse to get married to that wretched Liza Margotte (Mar-go). So, I come to you for help. Its up to you to decide wether you want to help me sabotage this relationship and ruin the marriage or just let it go unnoticed. But that's not the only relationship in jeopardy; there might be another reason that I want to run the arranged marriage into the ground, or should I say.. another person?

Jade Hawk
    Jade Hawk
    Founder
    Founder

Post by Jade Hawk Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:05 pm

These are awesome! I've heard something similar to the last one though. And I didn't know there was a palace in Birmingham.
    Al THLDI
    Al THLDI
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian
    The Happy Latin Dutch Italian

Post by Al THLDI Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Nicely done Mike. Same thing I was thinking about Jade.. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content