Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please see the latest announcement regarding bringing Anonymatrix back to life!

Normal Roleplay Settings

Laurel11
    Laurel11

Read Me Normal Roleplay Settings

Post by Laurel11 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:33 pm

These settings are just here as a suggestion. Feel free to use them on here, but you don't have to if you don't want to. (also, ALL roles posted are merely suggestions, you don't have to use them)

*****Credit goes to whoever created these role-plays, I just copied them from AB to here for convenience.*****

1)There are four of us, and we have been best friends for over 8 years now. Of course we have our random fights/arguments but thats why we are so close, because no matter what we have argued or fought about we have stayed friends. We have been there for each other through everything. What happens though when one or more of us develop a crush on another person? Or what happens when One of you are moving soon? Or What happens when one of us start hanging out with the wrong crowd? THIS IS A TWO-ON-TWO Roleplay, As for roles, the original poster said they wanted the 4 to create their own role in this

2)Its the summer, and we are all best friends, we just graduated from our High School, and this is our last summer before College starts and we go our separate ways. Whats the best idea for this summer? We are going on a Trip together, We all meet at the airport to fly to California, then we get a car and drive to the beach where our parents chipped in on renting us a house for 2 weeks. Create Drama, and Make this interesting!!! Smile
    When we get to the house we are renting, we have to pick who is in which room together.
    **The relationships aren't set so you dont HAVE to be with the other person, you get to pick.**
    --But you can be in a relationship if you want, just make sure you determine that from the beginning
    The roles given are as follows:
    1. The cutie with the heart of gold(girl)-
    2. Sexy Bad Boy(guy)-
    3. Gorgeous bad girl(girl)-
    4. Player with a good heart(guy)-
    THIS IS A TWO-ON-TWO Roleplay

3)ROAD TRIP! Us 6 are all going to the CALIFORNIA COAST for 2 weeks. We're renting a house with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and living room. It's right across the from the beach. Starts off that we're meeting at my house and from there we will leave. (we can skip the drive if we want to....but we will see)
    When we get to the house we are renting, we have to pick who is in which room together.
    **The relationships aren't set so you dont HAVE to be with the other person, you get to pick.**
    --But you can be in a relationship if you want, just make sure you determine that from the beginning
    The roles given are as follows:
    1. The cutie with the heart of gold(girl)-
    2. Sexy Bad Boy(guy)-
    3. Gorgeous bad girl(girl)-
    4. Player with a good heart(guy)-
    5. Sweetheart babe(girl)-
    6. Cute Nerd(guy)-
    THIS IS A THREE-ON-THREE Roleplay

4)So typically, my brother was suppossed to go to one of his friends house tonight so I invited 4 of my best girl friends to an all girls night. But plans were changed and now he and 4 of his best guy friends are coming over.
    It's Saturday night and my parents aren't home(obviously)
    Roles:
    My 4 friends(girls only)--
    My Brother--
    My brother's 4 friends(guys only)--
    THIS IS A FIVE-ON-FIVE Roleplay

5)Welcome to Summer 2010. Its a Summer full of Love, Drama, Lies and Fun!...What more could you ask for? Our town consists of a Beach, restaurants, a mall, cafes, parks and a movie theater. Its a basic roleplay Smile
    Role Suggestions are:
    Boyfriend~
    Best Best Best Friend (girl)~
    Best Friend (who I may or may not have a crush on later!) (GUY)~
    Friends~
    Neighbor~
    Brother~
    Sister~
    Sisters Best Friend (She hates me and I hate her...drama...she has a thing for my best guy friend )~

6)Okay so, when we were little, we were the BEST of friends, the tightest group EVER, and, we got our dad's to build us a treehouse in my backyard. Them highschool came along and well, we were in different crouds. But a mystery person send out a text telling everyone to meet there. Will you go?
    Role Suggestions:
    The couple who never really got over breaking up(1guy1girl) :
    The ugly girl who became a babe :
    The girl who moved and just got back :
    The guy who picked on me :
    The whimpy girl who turned out to be a total badass, punk, emo:
    The geeky girl who became popular :
    The guy i liked/still like :
    The whimp whos now a hottie :
    The guy who liked the girl who just moved back and never got over his "crush" :

7)So typically, my brother was suppossed to go to one of his friends house tonight so I invited 4 of my best girl friends to a weekend at the LAKEHOUSE.....but NO BOYS, its a girls weekend.....but my brother and his friends decide to crash it Wink JOIN IT UP!!!
    Role Suggestions:
    My 4 friends(girls only)--
    My Brother--
    My brother's 4 friends(guys only)--

8.)Ok So we live in a small town, there is a beach, and anything a normal town would have, so like a park, ice skating rink, baseball field, football field, schools, stores....yeah its the weekend and we start with people waking up!!...OH and dont stop reading!!!!! THIS IS CRUCIAL, .......MAKE...DRAMA......(on a side note, there are way too many roleplays right now, and they are all full .....so......yeah im posting this.........)
    Role Suggestions:
    Boyfriend-
    Brother(overprotective or not)-
    Sister(overprotective or not)-
    Best Guy Friend Ever!!!-
    Besties since babies-
    Close Friends-
    Guy that Likes me/guy that i like-
    ex-
    THIS IS A FIVE-ON-FIVE Roleplay

9)hmmmmmm its the summer and i just returned from my trip to England, i was there for close to 2 monthes, and i look different, because i adapted to their amazing fashion sense there....nobody knows im back....Will I tell anyone?....Will anyone Recognize me?..
    Role Suggestions:
    Boyfriend-
    Bestestest girl friend in the whole wide world-
    Best Guy Friend Ever!!!-
    Besties since babies-
    Close Friends-
    Guy that Likes me-
    ex-

10)Ok so we're all a group of friends just chillin like villains in the mall. Snowstorm hits and all the electricity goes out, and we're trapped inside. No cell service, no electricity WHATSOEVER. But *luckily* it's not too dark inside. What will happen? We don't know, but as long as you create DRAMA, it'll all be fine(:
    Role Suggestions:
    Boyfriend-
    Best Guy Friend Ever!!!-
    Besties since babies-
    Close Friends-
    Guy that Likes me-
    ex-

11)We are out at my cabin in the mountains over summer vacation. Your already there and were walking up from the first night. The Cabin has rooms which can fit 2 people (coed).There is a hot tub on the back porch and the cabin overlooks a lake. Everyone knows each other so there arent any new kids. There isnt a TV and we are so far away from a town that cellphones wont work. And everyone is 16-19… I dunno it just makes more sense in my head…
    Role Suggestions:
    Boyfriend-
    Best Guy Friend Ever!!!-
    Besties since babies-
    Close Friends-
    Guy that Likes me-
    ex-
    Also, you might want to assign people to cabin rooms

12)Hmm So its the WE live at the beach, and Its the the end of the summer Our freshman year at college is going to start in a month, So everyone is trying to spend the summer with their closest pals, and they are trying their best to have the times of their lives, before they have to leave everyone and go to the different schools.....
    Role Suggestions:
    Boyfriend-
    Best Guy Friend Ever!!!-
    Besties since babies-
    Close Friends-
    Guy that Likes me-
    ex-

13)OK its our senior year, and were taking our senior trip. This year, we decided on a 7 day cruise to the Bahamas. We have all been best friends since 2nd grade, some of us since kindergarten or before. it is 2 weeks untill we go back to school for our senior year.
    Role Suggestions:
    Boyfriend;
    Obsessed ex;
    Best friend in the ENTIRE WORLD, like a sister(girl);
    My Twin(identical):
    Best friend, dated bro;
    Best friend in the ENTIRE WORLD, guy who will kick my bf’s a.ss if he pisses me off(boy);
    Brother:
    Other close friends:
    Enemy (gasp):
    Random chickie on cruise:

14)Its winter!!!! lol and we all go to boarding school together, we all have separate rooms...and its the day WINTER break is supposed to start, but we get a blizzard and are snowed in the building....lol.....yeah...OH and dont stop reading!!!!! THIS IS CRUCIAL, .......MAKE...DRAMA......(on a side note, there are way too many roleplays right now, and they are all full .....so......yeah im posting this.........)
    Role Suggestions:
    Boyfriend-
    Best Guy Friend Ever!!!-
    Besties since babies-
    Close Friends-
    Guy that Likes me-
    ex-

15)Ok So we live in a small town, AND its the morning after a raging party at my house...lol wake up with people that will cause drama....like your sisters ex .....or your ex....or the school player that you hate.....lol....You can wake up hungover, and drunk....or perfectly sober...and you can decide whether or not you remember what happened at the party
    Room Suggestions: (at least 2 per room)
    My Bedroom-
    Closet-
    Pool Deck-
    Diving Board-
    Roof-
    Treehouse-
    Kitchen Counter-
    Sisters Room-
    Brothers Room-
    Master Bedroom-
    Guest room-
    Middle of the Hallway-
    Role Suggestions:
    Boyfriend-
    Best Guy Friend Ever!!!-
    Besties since babies-
    Close Friends-
    Guy that Likes me-
    ex-

16) Finally – the end of the school year has arrived and everyone is anticipating summer vacation as well as the school’s annual Summer Bash. However, this year things are a little bit different than usual. For, instead of asking your date out – he/she is picked for you! How is this possible? Well, the day before the Summer Bash bands of different colours where given out; one to a boy, and one to a girl. If you two receive the same band than you’re dates for the big night.
    Suggested Roles/Love Ties::

[Female]
    Queen Bee: [ ] Popular, wealthy, captain of the cheerleading team and dating the Jock – what more could you ask for? She rules the school and is not afraid to show it!

The Best Friend: [ ] What’s not to love about this little princess? She has all the perks of her best friend the Queen Bee and is loving it! However, second in command is not what this fiery girl wants. Will her plans on becoming Queen Bee herself succeed, or end up blowing up in her face?

The Clone: [ ] This girl lives and breaths for her idol the Queen Bee. Third in command, she is content in where she stands.

The Boy’s Bestie: [ ] This girl is best buds with all the guys and not to mention captain of the basketball team. She is fun and not to mention outgoing.

The Lovable One: [ ] She is loved by all; boys and girls. She is sweet, empathetic and always there to lend a helping hand.

The Rebel: [ ] This girl does everything in her power to NOT follow the rules.

[Male]

The Jock: [ ] He may be a jerk around his friends, but all-in-all he is an amazingly sweet guy – when he’s alone.

The Bad Boy: [ ] This boy sticks to his own rules and breaks everyone else’s.

The Player: [ ] Always has a different girl by his side; probably due to his good looks and charm. But when will this ladies man settle down for just one?

The Nice Guy: [ ] He is caring, considerate and everybody loves him.

The Funny One: [ ] Best friends with the Jock, this boy is an all-around jerk and only looking out for himself. His main goal is to make everyone laugh even if it’s at someone’s expense.

The Everybody’s Man: [ ] this boy just slips from group to group; he could care less about the status quo.

Love Ties;

The Queen Bee: She is obviously dating the Jock – but what happens when she finds out that his best friend is the girl she all around hates? Being given the Pink Band, The Queen Bee is not sure how to approach her partner; especially because her boyfriend has been paired with another.

The Best Friend: What’s not to love about this little princess? She has all the perks of her best friend the Queen Bee and is loving it! However, second in command is not what this fiery girl wants. Will her plans on becoming Queen Bee herself succeed, or end up blowing up in her face? Being given the Yellow Band, this girl has just missed the Jock and is now paired up with the Everybody’s Man. Now how will she carry out her ‘mission’?

The Clone: Being madly in love with the player, she jumped at the chance to go out with him when he asked – even though she knew he was currently with the lovable one. She’s been given the Blue Band along with the player and she is loving every minute of it!

The Boy’s Bestie; Her best friend is the Jock – they have been for sometime now. But what happens when she falls for the one she cares about most? Excited, the Purple Band was given to her and now her date is the Jock. What will The Queen Bee think? And now; being paired up with the Everybody's Man she may just start falling for him.

The Lovable One: Desperately trying to change her best friend – the bad boy’s, ways and trying to keep her relationship with the player going. But what happens when she finds out she’s been cheated on? Maybe now she can finally succeed with her goal for she has been given the Green Band along with the Bad Boy. Will she finally acknowledge that she’s being cheated on?

The Rebel: Currently dating the Bad Boy, she craves something different. Someone on the nice side perhaps? Maybe she will succeed due to the fact that she has been paired with The Nice Guy with a Black Band.

~*~

The Jock; Dating the Queen Bee and being the most popular guy at school, how can life get any sweeter? Although, being best friends with the Queen Bee’s enemy has its disadvantages. Will he seriously continue to treat the Boy’s Bestie like dirt in front of his friends and keep his popularity? Or will he finally show his true colors and feelings for her? Maybe a little boost from the Purple Band will aid him or will he just throw his chance away?

The Bad Boy: Every girl’s dream is to make the Bad Boy good. But what happens when his crush – the lovable one, is the one trying to do it? Being in a relationship with The Rebel isn’t helping him either. Luckily, he’s been granted the Green Band along with his crush.

The Player: Bored with being with just one girl, he decides to try for two. Will keeping his relationship with The Clone a secret from his girlfriend – The Lovable One, succeed or will he end up having no one? Things just get more complicated as he is given the Blue Band and paired with his secret girlfriend!

The Nice Guy: Falling for the rebel – what will he do? Thankfully, the Black Band has been awarded to him!

The Funny One: Currently dating the Best Friend, but he is falling for the Queen Bee! Would she really dump the Jock for him? Not too thrilled with getting a Band the colour of Pink, his thought of the colour quickly changes as he finds out who his partner really is.

The Everybody's Man: This boy is falling head over heels for the lovable girl - but is best friends with her boyfriend. Will he end up telling her what is really going on behind her back, or just leave it to fate? What happens when he is given the Yellow Band and not paired with the Lovable Girl? Will that stop him from getting his feelings to her – or will The Bad Boy beat him to it?

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:26 pm